Expectation Of Love 2

By deey_jah

Cover credits @falconrays Loving someone and having him/her love you back is the most precious thing in the... More

1 - 65
2 - 66
3 - 67
4 - 68
5 - 69
...
Q/A
Appreciation
Sam's story
New story
🙋🙋
New book!

Expectation Of Love 2

11.9K 272 29
By deey_jah

Loving someone and having him/her love you back is the most precious thing in the world.

Obstacles, if any in the path of lovers can be overcome.

The spark of true love can never fade away with obstacles blocking its path, it fights to triumph over them.

And in some way, obstacles are important in a relationship to test just how strong it is to withstand them. To know your one true love.

Join Rajveer and Roshni in their journey of happiness, love, tears, betrayal, sadness and most of all, overcoming obstacles.

"Where am I?!" She panicked as her eyes fluttered open to an unknown environment and then, everything went black again.

NOTE: THIS IS A SECOND BOOK. READ BOOK ONE FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.4K 7
Her heart was broken from her childhood. She has no way to find but she fought with every obstacle in her life and reached the goal of her life. Her...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
25.2K 952 21
"What's wrong?" He asked. "My heart hurts,"I said. "Everything's going to be okay." "If only."
12.4K 987 10
Waking up to a world she does not remember Swara tries to trace her life back to where she had left it. With fragments of memories that suggest a sto...