System: Transcending Happines...

By Chelsie92

(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is... More

Prologue
Prologue (Part 2)
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
10.5
Read Me :)
Arc 2 Prologue
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2 Characters
Extra: Lunch with 3rd Prince
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Extra: Surprise!
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Carmen Talks
Arc 2.7
Ahhh!
Arc 2.8
Arc 2.9
Arc 2.10
Extra: A Bad Day
Arc 2.11
Extra: Do and Don't
Arc 2.12
Arc 2.13
Arc 2.14
Arc 2.15
Arc 2.16
Arc 2.17
Arc 2 Epilogue
Arc 3 Prologue
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Explanation
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Internal Clock Broken?
Arc 3.10
Arc 3.11
Epilogue
Arc 4 Prologue
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.8
Arc 4.9
Arc 4.10
Pictures
Arc 4.11
Arc 4.12
Arc 4 Epilogue
Arc 5 Prologue
Not an Update
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.2
Honestly Crying
Arc 5.3
Arc 5.4
Arc 5.5
Extra: A Royal Wedding
Arc 5.6
Arc 5.7
Arc 5.8
Arc 5.9
5.10
Author's Note
Arc 6 Prologue
Arc 6.1
A/N
My Apologies
Skip
Arc 6.2
HIATUS
Arc 6.3
Arc 6.4
Arc 6.5
Arc 6.6
Arc 6.7
Arc 6.8
Arc 6.9
Arc 6.10
Arc 7 Prologue
Arc 7.1
Arc 7.2
Arc 7.3
Arc 7.4
Author's Note
Break in Chapters
Arc 7.5
Arc 7.6
Arc 7.7
Arc 7.8
Arc 7.9
Arc 7.10
Arc 7 Epilogue

Extra: Christmas

48.7K 1.6K 506
By Chelsie92

A/N: I figured I would give you a bit of smut. Also, I went back and found that their last names are XIE not Xia.. Apologies. I will go back later and fix it lol. Small mistake. x,x 

Snow littered the grounds of a lavishly built house that was surrounded by a forest of trees all beautifully decorated. White lanterns were strung up from one tree to the next, forming a path from the backdoor towards a large Gazebo. A warm bonfire was placed in the center as the railings held red and green candles artfully placed. 

Currently, inside of the house, Guo De Meng was sprawled on a large bed big enough to fit at least five people. Silken sheets dyed red were haphazardly thrown across his naked waist alongside a muscular tattooed arm. He was cuddled up against two warm bodies and didn't feel like moving. 

[Host! Wake up! It's Christmas! PRESENTS!]

Leave me alone, Carmen. I'm trying to bask in my men. 

Car began to pout. [But.. . But.. it's our first christmas together.] 

He slowly opened his mismatched eyes and rubbed the right one to rid it of sleep crusties. The warm body that he'd been gripping fiercely in sleep, shifted and pulled him back down. 

"Go back to sleep," whispered a husky voice that vibrated through the chest Guo De was squashed against. 

"Merry Christmas, Love," Guo De leaned his body upwards to reach his Lover's mouth. It started off slow but quickly became heated as Xie Chang slipped his tongue inside of his mouth. 

"Mmm.. Chang.. mmnn stop. You're going to wake.. nnn wuuu.." His words were cut off as Xie Chang pulled him beneath him and out of Xie Kai's grip. Xie Chang began to kiss his way across his lover's neck and bit the flesh between his teeth, leaving behind visible proof of his love. 

He kissed the teeth mark scar on the right side of Guo De's neck, sending a shock of pleasure down his spine. 

"Ah~," he couldn't hold his voice in anymore as his nipples were nibbled on. A slight shifting and the sound of sheets being moved was heard to his right so he glanced over. 

Xie Kai had woken up sometime during Xie Chang's ministrations and Guo De blushed furiously at the heated look he was giving him. Kai Li slid his body over the bed and slid his hand onto Guo De's face to grip his chin and bring him towards his face for a passionate kiss. Xie Chang slowly slid down the small lithe body beneath him and kept his eyes watching his brother giving their lover a heated kiss. 

"Wuu... Kai.. can't.. nnn.. breathe.. AH~" Xie Chang slid his lover's penis into his mouth which caused Guo De to let out a scream into Xie Kai's mouth. 

He slowly worked his mouth up and down his little lover's flesh and in return tasted precum as Guo De began losing control. Xie Kai bit into the left side of Guo De's neck where his teeth scarred his young lover. With this one bite and Xie Chang hollowing his cheeks, Guo De came on a scream, releasing into his oldest lover's mouth. 

Xie Chang held his lover's cum in his mouth before spitting it towards the tiny red hole winking for something to fill it up. He used his fingers to slide into his lover and couldn't help but groan. 

"Baby, you're so hot inside here," he wiggled his fingers to show where 'here' was. 

Guo De blushed furiously but cried out a second later when Xie Chang pounded his fingers into his ass. 

"This tight little ass is ours. No one else can have it. No one else can ever see you like this. Right?!"

Every time he finished a sentence he'd slam his fingers viciously into Guo De's body. He felt half delirious and could barely form a coherent thought let alone an answer. Xie Chang paused his ministrations. 

"Ah! Don't stop," he cried out and begged Xie Chang. His eyes filled with tears of frustration and Xie Kai licked the tears falling down his face. 

"Who do you belong to?"

Xie Chang's voice dipped low and dripped with palpable venom. If he didn't like Guo De's answer there was a high probability that he'd tear his ass a new hole. . literally. 

[Host is going to die on Christmas! Huu huuu *closes eyes*]

"Nnnn.. You! Please~"

"Me? What of Kai? Have you forgotten your second lover already? We've not become memorable enough it would seem."

Both the twins looked at one another and a calculating gleam appeared in their eyes. 

"I belong to Chang'er and Kai'er! Please, fuck me already! AH~" Guo De screamed as Xie Chang pushed four fingers inside of him. He'd skipped the 'steps' of stretching and at first it was merely painful and Guo De was positive that his ass was torn and bleeding. 

"Nnn... wuwuwu... hurts."

Zie Kai kneeled next to Guo De's head and turned it towards his proudly standing member. He guided his younger lover's head towards it and tapped on the side of his mouth to let him know what he wanted. Guo De opened his mouth and Zie Kai forced his dick into the warm, wet cavern. His tongue swiped the slit to gather the precum dripped from his head and swallowed the entire thing. 

After practicing so many times on Zie Chang, he was able to deepthroat Zie Kai who was a bit smaller than Chang'er's. 

"Gg.. urg... gg... nnn." Slurping noises, moaning and the sound of flesh smacking flesh, echoed throughout the room. 

When Xie Chang began trying to insert his entire fist inside of him he began to panic and trying to remove Xie Kai's dick from his mouth. Both the men ignored his struggles though and the pain brought tears to his eyes as his body attempted to adapt. 

"Shh, Love. You're doing great," Xie Chang whispered reassuringly to Guo De while rubbing his stomach with his free hand. 

Finally his entire fist popped through the sphincter and his ass swallowed the appendage happily; instantly bringing the receiver an orgasm. Guo De felt immensely full, to the point where he found it slightly difficult to breathe and it wasn't because of the penis currently in his mouth. 

Every time that Xie Chang slammed his fist into his body, he'd hit against Guo De's prostate and bring him close to completion again. After he released another load, Xie Chang pulled his fist out and Xie Kai followed suit. Guo De's eyes were blurry with tears and lust so he didn't understand what was happening. 

Xie Kai slid behind Guo De and lifted him partially so that he was leaning his back against his chest and his legs were spread to the outside of both his well-built ones. His lover needed to hold him up because he'd become similar to a wet noodle. 

The sound of a cap opening jolted Guo De and he opened his eyes to watch Xie Chang rubbing the lube generously along his hard length. He handed the bottle to Xie Kai and Kai pushed Meng'er forward so that he could lather his own. Once that was finished he pulled Meng'er back towards his body and slowly sat him down on his length. 

Guo De Meng was slightly embarrassed because Chang had loosened him so much that when Xie Kai entered it was still slightly open. He covered his face in embarrassment but Xie Kai grabbed his hands and forced them up and backwards to wrap around the back of his neck. 

"You ready, Lover," asked Xie Chang as he crawled towards both his twin and Meng'er. 

Guo De was confused on what was being asked and why Xie Kai wasn't moving. Before he could formulate a question, Xie Chang plastered their chests together, positioned his dick at Guo De's used hole and pushed. Even though he'd made sure to stretch his lover it was a difficult fit. 

"AHHHHHHH~ NO! I DON'T WANT IT~ WUUU WUUU," Guo De screamed as Xie Chang didn't stop his advance. It wasn't just the smallest that was suffering but the twins felt like their dicks were about to snap by the force of their Lover's ass squeezing down on them. They broke out in strenuous sweat as Xie Chang paused halfway, waiting for his lover to calm a bit. 

Ten minutes later he was fully inside with his twin. Everyone was breathing heavily but Guo De was slightly hiccuping from his crying previously. It took another five minutes before he allowed one of the twins to move. 

The first couple of strokes were still painful but in between sliding one of the men squirted lube onto the exposed penis, helping lube the greedy hole sucking in both men's meat sticks. 

"Ah, ah, Faster! Feels so good! Ahhnnn.. nn.. ha.. ha.."

Xie Chang and Xie Kai began to find a rhythm where one goes in while the other slides out, repeat. At any given time, Guo De was filled with dick. Xie Chang leaned forward to capture Guo De's bruised lips and bit the plump bottom one. Xie Kai leaned forward and bit into the left side of his neck, causing Guo De to spill his seed across both himself and Chang's stomach. 

"Baby, I love you so much," Xie Chang said as his dick pounded fiercely into Meng's hole alongside his brother. 

"Cum.. cumming," breathed his brother as his pace slightly faltered. Chang was close as well and when they both reached their peak they thrust forward to deeply seat their dicks inside of Guo De's heat. 

"Ahhhhh!" 

Guo De released again and fell limp against the body in front of him just as both his men roared and spilled their seed inside. 

A long while later, after they regained their breaths, they cuddled together in the middle of their bed. 

"Merry Christmas, baby." Xie Chang kissed his right cheek.

"Meng'er I love you. Merry Christmas." Xie Kai kissed Guo De's other cheek.

Guo De glowed with happiness as he smiled tiredly. "This has been my most favorite Christmas. I love you both too."

A/N: This took a long time. I didn't want to skim it but I also found talking in the middle of sex really awkward... lol I had difficulties. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 212K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
943K 31K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
3.5K 72 29
COMPLETED [Cool and beautiful team captain becomes the bottom in a relationship with an ultra-strong and decisive professional gamer] Rong Yi is the...
599K 28.4K 65
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...