bangtan vampires - book one

By sugamin_o

a book where y/n chooses to stay with vampires. "you make me happy Y/N! you make all of us happy! you cant ju... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Bangtan Vampires Chapter Four 1/2
Bangtan Vampires Chapter Four 2/2
Bangtan Vampires Chapter Five
Bangtan Vampires Chapter Six
Bangtan Vampires Chapter Seven
Bangtan Vampires Chapter Eight
Bangtan Vampires Chapter Nine
Bangtan Vampires Chapter Ten
Bangtan Vampires Chapter Eleven (End)
Heads Up

Chapter One

13K 147 188
By sugamin_o

before you read, i just wanna say that this book was made in like 2018 when i was so young

if parts are really 'cringe' then im sorry 💀

id edit them to make them up to my standard but

thatll take way too long.

if u wanna see this story 'well written', book 3 is my most recent book so go ahead and read that.

anyways, enjoy this embarrassing thing and dont forget to comment
seeing ur comments r hilarious 😭

"Hurry up Poppy! Im so hungry!" I whined, pouting eagerly to get my hands on whatever delicious delectable Poppy was able to get her hands on. It was in the middle of the night. The sort of time in the night where the city was so bright and lively.

"Here, Y/N. Take this burger," the older replied with a small smile, passing me one burger she had managed to buy.

"Thank you. Finally!"

I look at the burger with glistening eyes and devour it impatiently. Yes, Poppy and i shouldnt be out of the house without permission but did we care? No.

"Alright. Come on, we should go h-ho-" Poppy cut off. I turned towards her, puzzled at why she'd cut off.

"Sorry, I don't know what you said. Say it agai-" I look around. Poppy is no where to be seen. I frown in confusion

"Poppy?"

My feet start pacing around. She couldn't have just disappeared? I feel myself bump into someone.
Y/N: Oh sorry...
I look up. Oh my... he looks so.. handsome?
???: Oh, it's okay. Are you... okay?
He looks.. trustworthy. Maybe he could help.
Y/N: Well... not really.
???: Why, whats wrong?
Y/N: I lost my sister...
???: Oh, I can help.
Y/N: You... would?
???: Yes of course. I'm not busy right now anyways.
Y/N: Thank you.
I smile at him.
???: Are you hungry? Maybe we should eat something before we look for her.
Y/N: Well I did just eat but, sure!
???: Then lets go.
The boy and I go to a fast food join nearby and I order a sundae. We sit down on a table.

???: So you were just standing there with your sister and... she disappeared?
Y/N: Mhm...
???: See that makes no sense, she couldn't have just vanished. Unless... she was taken...
Y/N: Who do you think would take her..?
I start fiddling with my fingers.
???: I don't know.
Y/N: Could you tell me your name pl-
Worker: Sundae for number 201!
???: I guess that's us. I'll get it.
I sit back watching the guy get the sundae. But... hes a bit hesitant to give me it.
???: Here you are
He passes me the sundae and stares into my eyes.
Y/N: Thank y-you.
I feel a bit flustered and taste a little bit.
Y/N: I-I was going to ask what your name was...
???: My name? Oh yes i-
I faint. The last thing I saw was that boy looking at me, smirking.

Morning

Where am I? This doesn't feel like my bed! My eyes jet open. I see...
Y/N: That boy!
This guy must have drugged my sundae! He crawls over to me and smiles.
???: Good morning!
Y/N: Shut it! I know what you did!
???: Aww come on... can't you forgive me?
Y/N: Forgive you!? You must have put some type of drug in my sundae!

???: Im sorry! How else would I have got you to come with me...
Y/N: ...Why do you even want- me...?
???: For... reasons. I rather not say but...
He looks into my eyes, causing me to start moving backwards.
Y/N: T-tell me.
???: But then you would want to run away and... I wouldn't want that.
Y/N: What makes you think that...?
???: Mm, pretty ill show you.
He stops and lifts my chin. What does he think hes doing.

Y/N: D-dont touch me!
I slap him hard across the face. His head drops low, his hair  dark brown hair covering half of his face. Nervously, i bite my bottom lip, uneasy.

Y/N: Uh, im s-sorry...
He starts laughing, shaking his head and beginning to lift his head slightly.

???: What a shame, I was being so gentle with you. But pretty, im getting bored of playing this little game...

Suddenly he grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the bed, pinning me down with my heads on the white fluffy pillows. I stare at him, thrashing around ever slightly. Nothing's letting me budge.

???: Im disgusted, you pathetic human.
His once dark, brown eyes soon turn into a purple shade.

Y/N: W-what are you doing?! This is weird, stop!
The man opens his mouth and leans into my neck, his hot breath tickling my skin. I let out a shaky breath.

Y/N: L-let me go!
I try to move around again, wanting to get him off me. A loud and long scream erupts from my lips. Maybe if i alarm someone, i might be rescued

???: I heard something... Jungkook, whats the meaning of all this?
A male comes towards the two of us before he pulls the boy named Jungkook off of me, causing him to fall on the soft white carpet floor. Jungkook growls frustratedly.

Jungkook: Yoongi- hyung!? What the hell! I was just about to bite her!

Yoongi: Look it's too early for that, and youre making too much noise.
Jungkook: Shes the one screaming!

I look at the scene happening, grasping the white bedsheets tightly before sheltering myself under the blanket, pulling it over my head. My heart is hammering out of my chest. I hear laughing.

Jungkook: Pretty, what do you think youre doing?

Yoongi: It seems the human girl has made some sort of... barrier using the cloth for your bed.
Jungkook: Thats called a blanket, hyung.

Y/N: Why am i here?! Who are you guys?!

Yoongi: Im not sure what Jungkook's intentions were...
Jungkook: She smelled so... sweet.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed before he came towards me and lifted the blanket from my body. I look up at him, lips quivering. That was until i saw his eyes turn yellow. Their eyes, theyre changing.

Jungkook: Hyung, dont think about it...

Our eyes keep locked. The corner of Yoongi's lips twitch, slightly before he took hold one of my wrists and lifted me from the bed.

Still confused, my eyes stay on him as he walks out of the room with me with him. He walks a bit faster as he notices Jungkook was following us. I notice he took me to a modern looking living room, despite the room i was just in looked very old fashioned.

Yoongi: Who are you...

I hear him softly ask. My lips purse, unsure whether or not to tell him.

Y/N: Its Y/N, Kim Y/N...
He leads me to one of the sofa's, letting me sit down as he sits beside me, still staring at me.

Yoongi: Youre very... interesting to think about.

What does that mean? Is that a compliment? And if it is, what kind of compliment. This guy doesnt seem to have a strong wording.

Y/N: Why am I here?
I ask in a stern tone, im going to get out of here one way or another.

???: Yoongi who is this?
I turn to the voice. Its five other men, with Jungkook. I study their faces, some looking scared and some looking intrigued. This... this doesnt seem real.

???: And she smells human...

???: Hyung, Im scared. What if she hurts us!?

???: How did she end up here?

Yoongi: Her name is Kim Y/N. Jungkook took her home with him last night while he was on a hunt.

Y/N: W-who are you guys?

???: My name is Jimin!

???: Im Taehyung.

???: Im Hoseok!

???:Im Jin and thats Namjoon.

Namjoon: Interesting... Kim, you say?
Yoongi: That would be correct.

Jungkook: Yoongi pushed me off her before i could get a proper taste.

Jimin: She does smell sweet though... Not like I want to have her.

Taehyung: Sure.... Jimin-Ah youre blushing.
Jimin: No im not!

Jin: Come on guys! Lets have breakfast, Namjoon could you help me out please?
Namjoon: Sure.

I watched Jin and Namjoon escape to the kitchen not too far from the living room. As Yoongi fell asleep... on my shoulder.
Y/N: Hey... wake up...
I shake him to try to wake him up.

Y/N: Yoongi.

I whine. Yoongi opens his eyes and look at me.

Yoongi: Yes?
Y/N: I just... wanted to go back to my room...
I walk to go back to my room when somebody took my shoulders to face them. It was Taehyung.

Taehyung: Well aren't you a pretty one... No wonder Jungkook took you back. Not to mention your beautiful scent...
His eyes feel like theyre piercing through me. His gaze, how is it so strong?

Y/N: L-Let go of me.
I try to push him off of me.
Taehyung: Why not? Dont you like me, baby?

Jungkook: Tae just listen to her.
Jimin: Let me talk to the human!

He makes me face him instead. I look at him with no expression.

. . .

Jungkook: Alright thats enough, stop touching her!

Jungkook smacks their hands away.
Namjoon: Breakfast is ready!

We all head to the dining table, I see some eggs, toast and a cup of.....

Y/N: B-Blood?! What?! Are you guys crazy?!
I look up at them all. Their gazes seem dark, almost distant.

Taehyung: Baby, have a seat.
He says in a monotone voice, still staring back at me.

Y/N: I... no. Why is there blood? What are you guy-

Jin: Well, then I'll have it.  The others shouldnt have too much... besides, its animal blood.
He takes the glass and sips a bit, blood falling onto the sides of his lips messily. His eyes turned yellow while he looks at me. Im going to guess there are goosebumps on me.

Jin: Y/N...?
He whispers. Everybody looks at him confused. His eyes changed back to normal as he looks embarrassed.
Jin: Nothing...

I shrugged and sit down. This chair doesnt feel... like a chair.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi! Get off my seat.

His eyes turn purple like Jungkook's from before. I clench my jaw.

Yoongi: But what if I like it here, plus there are no other chairs.

Y/N: I dont care if you enjoy it! And i'm sure there are m-

Namjoon: Ah.. sorry to break it to you but there are no other seats...
Jin: We only got enough seats for all of us.

Yoongi: As i suspected.
Y/N: Fine, nothing weird though.

Yoongi: Yeah, Yeah.

I awkwardly try to not move my butt as I eat. Ugh how embarrassing... I wonder if he is going to eat? Suddenly I feel something warm on my neck, followed by a sharp pain. I wince, bucking backwards into his chest.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi?! Stop! Let me go!
I try to push him off, but he catches my hands and places them back down.

Jin: Yoongi! Stop right now!   
Yoongi stops and try's to get his breath back. I look at him and his eyes are yellow... Why and how do their eyes change...   I feel so droozy....

Jungkook: What the hell!? Hyung, you aren't supposed to bite her!
Jungkook stands up and covers his mouth.

Namjoon: Great job Yoongi. You do know that these three cant control the scent of blood?

Jimin: S-she smells so nice..!

Taehyung: D-dammit...

Jin: Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook sit down!

Yoongi ignores them, touching his lips. I stare at the ceiling with my E/C eyes wide open. I feel so... empty. Someone scoops me up and starts to walk me somewhere.

Jin: I'll take you back to your room. Im sorry, Yoongi is an idiot...

Y/N: w-why d-did h-he do tha-at...?

Jin: He can't help himself...

Y/N: Are you going to suck my blood...!?

Jin: No no... not yet...

Y/N: W-what?

Jin: Nothing.

He places me on the bed that i woke up from.

Jin: He took way too much blood from you...
I fall asleep. I wish it would all go away... But I still wanna know. Why do their eyes change? What happened to my sister? What even are they...

***

I open my eyes to see Jimin and Taehyung. Sitting on my bed. And... im in different clothes...

Jimin: Taehyung shes awake!
Taehyung: Morning, or should i say afternoon?

Y/N: What are you guys doing...?

Jimin: Nothing! We just wanna talk to you.

Y/N: Okay... W-what happened to Yoongi?

Taehyung: Namjoon took him to his room and I think hes sleeping?

I nod. I dont ever want to see him again.
Jimin: S-so... Whats it like being human?

Y/N: Its pretty normal... Say, why do your eyes change colour in different scenarios?

Jimin; Oh that? Well it kinda shows your mood and stuff... Normal eyes for well... normal mood, purple for lust, yellow for thirst of blood, red for anger, blue for sadness and white... if they're dead...

That explains a lot...

Y/N: T-thank you.
Jimin: No problem! Well... there are probably more but I dont know them

Y/N: Thirst... thirst of blood you say? What are you...?
Jimin and Taehyung look at each other before back at me.

Taehyung: Baby, what do you think wants human blood so badly?

What do i think? What exists that wants blood, other than bats. I dont think theyre bat people...

Y/N: Vampires... im guessing youre vampires.

Jimin: Correct.

Y/N: No. i dont believe you guys...
Taehyung leans closer to me, opening his mouth and showing one of his fangs with his finger.

Taehyung: Mm... still don't believe us?

Y/N: No... ill have to just, get used to it all...

Jimin: Cheer up! I know you dont wanna be here but its your only choice....

Y/N: What do you mean its my only choice?!
Taehyung: If you go back home, you'll be murdered.

Y/N: I'll die!? F-from What!?

Taehyung: Look! Your sister was taken by some other Vampires... deadly ones, they will be looking for you as well!

Y/N: S-she was t-taken by... vampires...!? Why would they be looking for me as well?!

Jimin: Isnt it obvious? Your family's blood.

Taehyung: I mean, your family's blood is sweet...

Y/N: No...
Taehyung: Mhm.

Y/N: S-so? Aren't there any other people with sweet b-blood?

Taehyung: Probably...
Y/N: Geez this isn't fair!

Jimin: *Sigh* Dont worry! Thats why we're here. Besides im bored....
Taehyung: Bored?
Jimin: Why dont we go outside?

Y/N: Alright... fine.

***

Taehyung: Why dont we have a race!?
Jimin: Aww yeah!

Y/N: Dont you guys have super speed!? Im really slow...

Jimin: Its ok! Here get on my back!

He lifts me up on his warm back.

Jimin: Alright! Hold on tight Y/N! 3...2...1!
They both run as fast as lighting.

Y/N: Ah!

Jimin and I were in the lead for about 20 seconds but... Taehyung speeds past us.

Taehyung: Haha!

Jimin: Dammit!

As I saw the end of the forest I knew that that must have been the finish line.

Y/N: Come on Jimin!

Jimin picks up the pace and...

Taehyung: D-draw!?

Y/N: Awesome! Good job!
All of a sudden Jimin drops me and collapses.

Jimin: *Pant* Y-Y/N-Ah, you're so *pant* Heavy-!

Y/N: No I'm not!

Taehyung: Come on lets head back!

???: Leaving so soon?

My heart drops. He doesnt sound familiar...

Taehyung: Shit! Y/N... get on my back! Jimin follow!

I did as he said and we all ran back! I couldn't see if the man was following us.
As we made it home the rest were at the dining table.

Jimin: What are you guys do-

Jin: MORE LIKE WHAT WERE YOU THREE DOING!
Taehyung: Y/N was bored so we took her to the forest...
Namjoon: There are more safer spots you could have taken her. Where did you guys end up?
Y/N: At the end of the forest?
Jin: Really!? Taehyung, Jimin you know EXO is there!
Jimin: Y-yeah...
Jungkook: Did you see any of them?
Taehyung: U-um... We heard Suho-
Y/N: A-argh!!!!!!
All: Y/N!!! Whats wrong!!!??
Y/N: I-I dont know.. But when you said that name I felt something ring in my head and then a sharp pain through my b-body...!
Namjoon: T-thats not good!
Yoongi: Taehyung... put her down.
Taehyung: Now you wanna talk?
Yoongi: Shut up!
His eyes turned red as Taehyung let me down.
Y/N: J-jimin his eyes are r-red..?
I whispered into his ear.
Jimin: I see that Y/N, dont worry. He'll get over it.
He whispered back.
I nodded while looking at Yoongi confused. He noticed and his eyes turned back to normal.
Jin: Taehyung you know what I said about Exo? They are coming for her!
Taehyung: I-I know... s-sorry Hyung...
Jin: Its fine Taehyung, just stay away from there and ask me before you want to go out...
Taehyung: Yeah yeah...
. . .
Jungkook: Hmph im going to watch tv...
Jin: Y/N are you ok...?
Y/N: Y-yes.
Jungkook: Good!
Namjoon: Say Y/N, How old are you?
Y/N: Sixteen!
Jungkook: Same age as me!
Y/N: Really!?
Jungkook: Y-yeah...
Taehyung: Jimin and I are too!!!
Namjoon: Hoseok and I are 17.
Jin: Yoongi and I are 18!
Yoongi: She already knows that..
Jin: Whatever.
I yawn.
Hoseok: Shes tired?
Y/N: I guess so...
Jin: Okay ill prepare dinner!
Namjoon: Me too!
Jin: Perfect!
I sit down on the couch next to Jungkook. I see Yoongi go outside and watch the sun go down.
Jungkook: Y/N are you cold?
Y/N: N-no im fine.
He places his hand on my cheek.
Jungkook: Liar...
He makes me sit closer to him. Yoongi comes back inside since the sun is fully down. He sees me and Jungkook and his eyes turn red.
Y/N: Y-Yoongi...?
Yoongi: What!?
Y/N: Your eyes are-
Jimin quickly puts his hand on my mouth.
Yoongi: U-ugh...
His eyes turn back to normal.
Yoon go: S-sorry...
Everyones eyes widen at his words.
Taehyung: Thats new? *Raises eyebrow*
Yoongi: Shut up... *Blushes and covers face*
Y/N: Shimin tack yoursh hand of mey mout.
Jimin: Oh yeah sorry.
Namjoon: Guys im gonna rush to the school shop to get Y/N a uniform.
Taehyung: Oh get the shortest skirt as well!!!
Y/N: Taehyung! Cut it out. Namjoon dont listen to him!
Namjoon: No promises! *Shrugs*
Y/N: Thank- WAIT NOOO DONT!! Hold on... School???
Hoseok: Yep!
Y/N: Is there gonna be more Vampires???
Hoseok: Yep!
Y/N: So vampires are kinda like humans...?
Hoseok: Yep!
Yoongi: Thats enough...
Y/N: When do we go to school?
Jungkook: Tomorrow!
Y/N: Tomorrow!?
Jimin: Yeah! But dont worry! You will be in the same class as Taehyung, Jungkook and I.
Y/N: Ah good!
Namjoon: Ok Im back!
Y/N: That was quick...?
Namjoon: Well I ran?
Y/N: Fair enough.
Jimin: So... Namjoon.. About the uh.. Skirt?
Namjoon: You'll see...
Y/N: KYAAA!?
Jin: Namjoon, come on!
Namjoon: Coming!
He hands me the bag of clothes.
Y/N: Thanks... Ill put it back into my room...
I walk to my room. I sigh as I look into the mirror.
Yoongi; Are you ok..?
Y/N: Im fine...
I walk back to the living room.
Jin: Dinners ready!!!
My heart drops as soon as he said that.
Y/N: HFJWBBHGVFYGVDHKBHWBDBDO LET ME GET A SEAT!!!!!
I RACE TO SIT DOWN.
Y/N: Hehe I got one!
Hoseok: Are you sure..?
I look up...
Y/N: Dammit Hobi!!!
Hoseok: Dont worry!!! I wont bite you.
...
Yoongi: *Triggered*

Hoseok: Hehe...
Y/N: Jin do you want a cup of my blood???
Everyone: *Triggered*
Hoseok: She means that cup of blood??? *points*
Everyone: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Y/N: Pabo!
Jin: *Clears throat* Sure
I have no idea why... but I lost my appetite.
Hoseok: Why arent you eating Y/N?
Y/N: Oh Im not hungry! Ahaha!
Hoseok: Y/N-Ah youre lying! Your heart beat increased!
Y/N: I-Im not lying!
Hoseok: *Sigh* Come on and eat!
Hoseok gets a spoonful of rice and some beef from my plate.
Hoseok: Say ahhh!
Y/N: No Hobi im not hungry! Ser-
Hoseok: There ya go! Now chew!
Y/N: KUQGDKBJKBWDA!
Jungkook: Hoseok dont touch her!
Hoseok: But she wont eat!!!
Y/N: Now I did!
Hoseok: You're welcome!!
Y/N: Whatever...
After dinner I helped Jin wash up.
Jin: Thanks!
Y/N: Its ok!
Taehyung: Oi, Y/N!
Y/N: What?
Taehyung: Change into this!
He hands me some clothes.
Y/N: Fine! WAIT...
Taehyung; Hm?
Y/N: WERE YOU THE ONE THAT CHANGED MY CLOTHES THIS AFTERNOON?!?!
Taehyung: No...
Y/N: TAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! You didnt ask my permission!!!!! Perv!!!
Taehyung:*Blushes* Sorry... Um.. I like the red colour...
Y/N: PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!
I stomp back to my room and put on the clothes Taehyung gave me.I yawn... man im tired...I fall asleep almost instantly.

Morning
???: Wake up sleeping beauty!
Y/N: Fine fine...
I open my eyes and see Taehyung.
Taehyung: Get ready for school!
Y/N: OK OK GET OUT!
I put on my uniform..
Y/N: Ahh cute! *Twirls*

I hear someone clapping.
Y/N: Taehyung?
Taehyung: Yep!
Y/N: How did you get in!!!!
Taehyung; You didnt lock the door....?
Y/N: YOU SAW ME GETTING DRESSED!!??
I slapped him across the face.
Taehyung: NOOOO I CAME IN WHEN YOU SAID YOUR OUTFIT WAS CUTE!
Y/N: WHYYYY!!
Taehyung; BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE FINISHED AND I WANTED TO SEE YOU!!!!
Y/N: Whatever!
Taehyung: Dammit! The skirt isnt short!!!
Y/N: WELLL EXCUUUUSE ME!! ITS PRETTY SHORT!!!
Jungkook: Tae stop harassing her!
He grabs my wrist and walks me to the living room where everyone else is.
Namjoon: What do you guys think about the uniform...?

Y/N: Hmph!
Jimin: Okay lets go!
We all walk outside. All of a sudden Jin snaps his fingers and and a limo appears with a black figure driving it....
Y/N: Oh cool!!!
Hoseok slides his hand into mine and takes me into the limo.
Y/N: H-Hobi...?
Hoseok: Yes?
Y/N: O-oh, nothing...

Hoseok; Okay...
The limo starts moving.
Y/N: IM SCARED!!!!!!
Yoongi: Ah... Dont be...
Y/N: What if I get bitten...
...
Namjoon: Dammit! I forgot about that... Alright, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook do NOT leave her side. Hopefully you'll be in the same classes as her...
Taehyung: Roger that! *Salutes*
Jin: Y/N the rest of us will try to look for you at school as much as possible, ok?
Y/N: Okay!
Yoongi: Tell me if anybody be's mean to you, ok?
Y/N: Ok ok!
Driver: We are here..
I step get out and see...

Its gigantic! But where is everybody...
Jungkook: Alright Y/N! *Stretches arms* Lets go?
I nod.
Jungkook takes my hand and runs.
Taehyung: JUNGKOOK!!! WAIT!!
Jungkook doesn't stop. I look up at him... I guess I never really saw him... He looks down at me. I blush as he smirks. We make it to the hallway.
Y/N: S-so many... vampires...
Jungkook: Dont worry ab-
Namjoon: Idiot!!! You left Jimin and Taehyung!
Jungkook: Sorry Hyung!!
Jimin+Taehyung: Humph!
I hear girls giggle.
Jin: Come on Yoongi lets go..
Yoongi: Be good Y/N.... and be.. Safe..
Y/N: I will, I will!
Girl1: Whos that Jungkook!?
Jungkook: Just a girl?
Girl1: J-just a girl?
Jungkook: Please dont waste my time...
The girl puts her hand on one of Jungkook's shoulders.
Jungkook: Don't touch m-me!
Girl1: Jungkook!!! You pabo!
She runs off...
Y/N: W-what the...
Taehyung: Come on hurry up!
Jungkook, still holding my hand, walks with me to the classroom. I sit down as Jimin gives me a timesheet.
Y/N: Th-thanks!
Jimin: Its ok.
The other three sit near me. The school bell rings and people rush into the classroom.
Teacher: Good morning students!
Everyone (Except me): Good morning Miss Eunhye!
Miss Eunhye: I see that we have a new student!
Jimin pretends to clear his throat to tell me to stand up.
Y/N: H-hello. My name is Y/N please treat me well!
I bow as my face turns red. I sit back down and hide my strawberry cheeks with a book. Taehyung notices and he mouths the words "Breathe." I slightly nod.
Boy 1: Y/N is really pretty!
Boy 2: Shes adorable! Look at her shes blushing.
Boy 3: S-she is really pretty... no-not like I care or anything!
Jungkook's eyes turn red and he bangs his fists on the table to tell the other boys to be quiet.
Miss Eunhye: Jungkook are you okay? Would you like some water?
Jungkook: N-no s-sorry im o-okay.
Miss Eunhye shrugs and continues on the lesson.
*School bell*
Taehyung takes my hand as we walk to the next class.
???: Really Taehyung? Another girl? Thats like the third one this week, I've also realised all the girls are sluts.
Taehyung: Shut up Hyuna! Y/N isn't one! You're just a jealous bitch!
Hyuna: Aww Taehyung, im not saying that from perspective im saying it from experience.
Y/N: W-why dont you just buzz off!
Hyuna: *Laughs* You're so adorable! But don't talk to me ever again.
Jimin: Don't talk to her like that Hyuna!
Hyuna: Since when did you like her?
Jungkook: Piss off will ya?
Hyuna: Whatever, thirsty Vampires!
Y/N: You look like a stripper!
Hyuna: Excuse me?
Jungkook: Leave her alone!
*School bell rings*
Taehyung: Lets go!
We walk past Hyuna but I flip the bird at her and stick out my tongue I snicker at her reaction. Shes such a bitch!
*Lunch Time*
Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and I meet up with the others at the lunchroom.
Yoongi: Y/N, is anyone being mean to you yet?
Y/N: There is this bitch named Hyuna.
Jin: Ugh not her... Dont worry Y/N. Shes just jealous of all of the girls in the school.
Hoseok: Just ignore her ok!
I nod.
Namjoon: Alright I'll find a seat you guys can get some lunch.
Jungkook: Okay.
I walk to the cafeteria and I see rice, noodles more stuff and blood... Of course.
The other guys go to the blood straight away which leaves me trying to reach the noodles.
???: Oh would you like some help?
I look up.
Y/N: Y-yes please.
???: Alright gimme your tray please!
I pass him my tray.
???: My name is Jackson! *Gets a spoonful of noodles on my tray*
Y/N: My name is Y/N! Thank you, Jackson!
Jackson: Ah you're so cute and short!!! *Pats*
Y/N: Touch me again and ill kill you! *Smiles*
Jackson: Okay! *Smiles*
We burst into laughter.
Jackson: Also Im a Wolf!
Y/N: I-
Wait... am I supposed to tell people im human...?
Y/N: I-I honestly dont know what I am!?
Jackson: For real?
Y/N: Y-yeah!
Jackson: Well oka-
Yoongi: Y/N what are you doing!?
Y/N: W-what..?
Yoongi takes my wrist back to the table with Namjoon.
Yoongi: Y/N he's a Wolf! Oh no no dont tell me you told him already!
Y/N: D-don't worry I didnt!
Yoongi: Ah.. good! But still dont talk to anyone...
Y/N: What if i want to make friends, Yoongi!
Yoongi: Then you should! Just not any vicious creatures!
Y/N: What are you talking about!? You're a vicious creature!
Yoongi: Whatever!
Jungkook comes over with the others.
Jungkook: Hey Y/N!
Y/N: W-what is Hyuna?
Jungkook: What are we talking about?
Yoongi: Nothing...
Namjoon: Shes half Demon half Angel. Ya know Y/N?
Y/N: Yeah?
Namjoon: We could pretend you are a mythological specie...
Y/N: R-really!!!
Namjoon: Yep! Maybe... you could say you are an... Elf?
Y/N: Elf!? Yes!!
Jimin: Elves are adorable! Just like you Y/N!
...
Y/N: T-thank you
Taehyung: Jimin, DONT SAY THAT EVER AGAIN!!!!
Jimin: SORRY!!!
Jin: Alright after school lets go to the shops!
Jungkook: Good! I need to get some more textbooks.
Hyuna: Oh look! There is the little slut!
Y/N: W-wha-
She grabs my hair and pulls me high enough so that im face to face with her.
Y/N; L-let g-go of me!!!
I kick her stomache!
Hyuna: Little bi-
Yoongi: Hyuna!!! Enough! Dont you dare put your hands on her ever again!
His eyes turn red.
???: Hyuna!
The girl kicks Hyuna from the back dropping me on the floor.
Y/N: O-ouch!!! M-my knee i-its bl-bleeding...
Jimin: Gah! Y/N!
He rushes over to me.b I can tell hes holding himself back from the scent.
Hyuna: O-of course i-its you. I-Irene.
Irene: Piss off!
Hyuna runs off. Irene crotches down to me.
Irene: Are you ok!?
Y/N: Y-yeah...
Irene; Oh no you're bleeding!
She picks a bandaid from her handbag and places it on my bleeding knee.
Y/N: T-thank you!!!
Irene: Its okay! She's awful, but that was pretty badass when you kicked her stomach.
Y/N: Y-you too!
Irene helps me up.
???: Irene!?
Four other girls show up.
???: Oh dear what happened?
A girl ask's.
Irene: Hyuna.
???: Oh that snake bitch... Oh Im Joy! Thats Yeri, Wendy and Seulgi!
*School bell*
Joy: Well time to go! See ya!
Hoseok: Oh dear! Namjoon lets go! Y/N, get well.
Yoongi: Be careful Y/N...
I nod. Taehyung makes me hop on his back.
Y/N: Taehyung! What are you doing!? All I did was graze my knee?
Taehyung; Thats only one of the reasons! The second is because I DONT WANT TO BE LATE!
Y/N: Whatever....!
End Of School
The four of us meet up with the rest at the school gate.
Jin: Alright, thats everybody...
As he clicks his fingers together I clung onto Jungkook.
Y/N: Some day..... I'll learn how to do that...
???: Y/N?
Y/N: Huh? Oh, Irene!
Irene: What are you doing with t-them!?
Y/N: What do y-you mean?
Irene: N-nevermind... See ya tomorrow!
Jimin: Eh...?
Jin: Hurry up!
Y/N: Oh yeah heh!
Jin: Jinhae, please!
Driver: Sure!
Hoseok: So Y/N how was school?
Y/N: Pretty good! Except that Hyuna part...
Yoongi; Don't worry Y/N, we'll get her back.
Jungkook: Then, we should train her!
Y/N: Train?
Jungkook: Yeah! Self defence! FYI I know you can f-fight but still!
Y/N: Heh...
After a few minutes in the car. I didnt notice but I fell asleep on Jungkooks shoulder.
Later...
Driver: We are here!
I wake up in Jungkooks arms.
Y/N: ... Kookie... why did you carry... me...
Jungkook: Because I thought you wouldnt wake up...
Y/N: Well now Im awake!
Jin: Ah heres a shop! Come on!
We all walk in. Jungkook places me on my feet and I already fall back, onto... Yoongi..?
Y/N: Yoongi-ah...
Yoongi: are you drunk!?
Y/N: No... Abeoji...
Namjoon: Sigh... Oh wow! Some adorable elf ears!?
Y/N: WHERE!?
Jimin: Ah finally!
Y/N: Omg! So cute!!!!

Y/N: Can we get it now?
Jin: Sure! But you will have to have it on at all costs okay?
Y/N: Okay okay!
After looking through the rest of the shop we went to a grocery store.
Jungkook: Alright im going to get some text books. Y/N wanna come?
Y/N: Sure!
I take out my plait as we hold hands as we walk to the stationary aisle. As we enter the isle Jungkook pushes me against a stand.
Jungkook: How dare you wear such a short skirt...
Y/N: J-jungkook n-not right now... the're people here...
Jungkook: I dont care... Do you know how hard it was to control myself... You're so naughty Y/N.
Y/N: J-just get your textbooks! *Points*
He grabs my hand down and... h-he... kisses me....
Y/N: J-jungkook!!
He doesnt stop. Instead he lifts one of my legs.
Y/N: S-stop...
Jungkook: S-shut up... Y/N
He looks down at me with purple eyes. My eyes are sparkling.
Jungkook: Y-Y/N...? Oh god! I-Im s-so sorry!!
His eyes turn back normal.
Yoongi: You son of a bitch!!!
Yoongi runs up to Jungkook and hits him with a bag of groceries.
Yoongi: Y/N are you ok!?
Y/N: I-im alright...
Jimin: Yoongi what happened?
Taehyung: Jungkook? Why are you on the floor?
Yoongi: Jungkook... k-kissed HER!
Jimin: JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!
Namjoon: Whats going on! Y'all are so loud!
Jungkook: Y-Y/N I-Im.. so so sorry...
Y/N: I-its okay...
Jin Can we go- WHAT THE HELL?
Yoongi: Y/N... stay aways from him..
He caresses my cheek. I slightly nod.
Jimin: Y/N... w-was that your f-first k-kiss?!
Y/N: Y-yes....
Jin: What about a first kiss!?
Jimin: J-jungkook, Y/N...
Jin+Namjoon: WHAAAAAAT!!?!?!?
Jungkook: SHeesh! I-Im sorry!!
Y/N: Lets go home...
I walk aside Namjoon and Jin while still touching my lip. Why did he do that....?

Home

Jin: I guess we will have leftovers tonight.
Namjoon: Okay.
Jungkook: Im not hungry...
Yoongi: More for us!
I sit down near Taehyung and Jimin. FINALLY MY OWN SEAT!!!!!!
Hoseok: Want me to feed you again, Y/N?
Y/N: Not today Hobi!
Hoseok: Your loss!
Jimin: Lets just eat!
I nod and stuff my face in my plate.

BedTime

Y/N: I-im so cold... *shivers*
I try to pull the sheets up to my face when I felt someone hugging me from the back.
Y/N: Kyaa-
The person covers my mouth.
???: Be quiet....
That voice...?
Y/N: J-Jungkook!?
Jungkook: Mhmm... I'm sorry Y/N...
Y/N: I-its okay Jungkook...
Jungkook: I-It was my f-first k-kiss as well.
Jungkook blushes and digs his face in my hair.
Y/N: O-oh...
Jungkook: Just go to sleep Y/N...
Y/N: B-but its c-cold...
Jungkook takes off his shirt and places it over my silk singlet. It feels warm!
Y/N: T-thank you.
Jungkook: Its okay. Just go to sleep now...
Y/N: Yeah yeah....

Morning
I woke up before Jungkook from the sound of birds chirping.
Y/N: Kookie! Wake up! I wanna get dressed for school!
I jump on Jungkook.
Y/N: GEET UP!!!!
THen I whispered into his ear.
Y/N: Oh no... im not wearing any clothes!!! Dont look Jungkook!!!
Jungkook: WHAT!?
Y/N: Hmph pervert! Get outta my room!
Jungkook: O-oh...
He gets up from my bed and ran hands through his hair. OH GEEZ HE'S NOT WEARING A SHIRT!!!!!
Y/N: A-ah g-g-get o-ou- m-my g-god...
He must have noticed me looking at his abs.
Jungkook: "Kyaa perv!"
Y/N: Shut up!
I shoved him out of my room.
*Outside of the room*
Jimin: Jungkook? Why is your shirt off...? AND YOU CAME OUT OF Y/N'S ROOM!?
*Inside of the room*'
I put on my uniform and I stare at my elf ears.
Y/N: How do I put these on...?
*Knock knock knock*
Y/N: Huh? Come in!
Jin comes through the door.
Jin: Oh you haven't got your ears on?
Y/N: I don't know how to put them on...
Jin: Ah come here, i'll help you.
I walk to Jin and give him the packet of elf ears. He takes them out and he slides them onto my ears, while being REALLY CLOSE TO MY FACEU.
Jin: There you go! Ah you look so adorable!
He pinches my cheeks as if he was a mum.
Y/N: Alright alright...!
Jin: Leggo?
Y/N: LEGGO!
We walk outside to the driveway.
Namjoon: Y/N you look great!
Y/N: Thanks!
Taehyung: Its really convincing.
Y/N: I know right!?
Jimin: Gah you're so short! It suits you!
Y/N; You are short too! Lil mochi!
Jimin: Yah!
Yoongi: You really look nice.
Yoongi tucks some of my hair behind one of my ears.
Y/N: Yoongi, don't do that! People will see that its not my real ears.
Jungkook: Here.
He puts my hair back in front of my ear.
Yoongi: Haven't you done enough Jungkook?
Jungkook: At least I didn't suck her blood out.
Yoongi: Jungkook... YOU KISSED HER!?
Jungkook: Shut up!!!!
Hoseok: Enough guys! Lets go!
When Jin clicked his fingers I felt as though a person was watching me... someone I didnt know....
Y/N: Namjoon?
Namjoon: Yeah?
Y/N: I-I feel like someone is w-watching me.
Namjoon: Hmm... I dont think anyone else is here?
Y/N: W-whatever you say...

At School

???: Y/N HEY!
Y/N: Huh?
???: Its me! Jackson!
Y/N: Oh hey Jackson!
Jackson: You're an elf!?
Y/N: Yeah I found out yesterday!
Jackson: Wow! Cool!!!
Yoongi: Y/N. Lets go!
Y/N: O-oh! Bye Jackson!
Jackson: S-see ya!?
Yoongi holds my hand and walks me to the hallway.
Yoongi: I told you to not talk to him!
Y/N: I-im sorry...
Yoongi: Save it. You dont listen...
Y/N: H-hmph...
???: Ah another elf!
???: Shes adorable! <3
Y/N: Wh-wha?
???: Hiii!! Im Lisa!
Y/N: H-hello! Im Y/N.
Lisa: I see you're an elf!!!
Y/N: Uh huh!
Lisa: I am too!
Y/N: I-I can;t see your ears...?
Lisa: Oh that?
Lisa shakes her head and suddenly some ears grow.
Y/N: W-wow!!!
Lisa: I know right!!!
Jimin: Lisa!!!
Lisa: Jimin-ah!!!
Y/N: Wha..?
Jimin and Lisa hug.
Jimin: Lisa, I thought you were supposed to be gone for six months?
Lisa: Gah I know I know... But it got cancelled since my dad didnt pay a fine...
Jimin: Oh man. That must have sucked.
Lisa: It DID!
Jimin: SO you've met Y/N already?
Lisa: Yeah! She's so cute!
Taehyung: Jimin, lets go.
Jimin: Oh. Bye Lisa!
Lisa: See ya!
Y/N: How do you know her, Jimin?
Jimin: Childhood friends.
Y/N: I see.
Jungkook: Jimin had a crush on her!
Jimin: I did not!!!! *Blushes*
Y/N: REally? *Raises eyebrow*
Jungkook: You definitely did!
Jimin: Shut up!
As we approach my first class I see Hyuna walking hunched over.
Y/N: Heyyy Hyuna?
Hyuna: WHAT DO YOU- ARGH WANT Y/N!?
Y/N: What happened...?
Hyuna: Its all your fault! YOU MADE IRENE KICK MY BACK!
Y/N: No.. I didnt
Hyuna: F-fuck you!
Taehyung: Y/N, Lets go!
Y/N: O-okay.
Hyuna: B-bitch... Wait... She has ears now!?
*School bell*
Miss Eunhye: Good morning students!
Everyone: Good morning Miss Eunhye!
Miss Eunhye: We have a new student joining us! Please stand up and introduce yourself!
Wow! New student.
???: *Stands up* Hi! My name is Sehun! I hope to be friends with all of you!
Jungkook: N-no w-way....
I hear Jungkook whisper to himself.
Y/N: WHats wrong Jungkook?
Jungkook: N-nothing... I'll tell you at lunch...
I look at Jimin and Taehyung. They have the same facial expression. Thats... weird..?
*Hyuna Pov*
Hyuna: CL, do you know that girl Y/N?
CL: No.
Hyuna: Shes the reason why my back is like this!
CL: FOr real!?
Sandara: I heard shes living with the Bangtan Vampires.
Hyuna: SHe is!
CL: DOes she know that they just take girls and feed off them?
Hyuna: No. Shes a dumb bitch!
Sandara: Sounds like it...
I look into the girls bathroom mirror and reapply my mascara.
Park Bom: Oh you know that hunk, Yoongi?
Sandara: Yes?
Park Bom: He's SOOO hot!
Sandara: You do know that you're a wolf and he's a VAmpire?
Park Bom: Yeah! So what!?
Sandara: They aren't a good match...
Park Bom: Who cares! Im going to go for him.
Hyuna: Bom, I think he like Y/N.
Park Bom: What!?
Hyuna: IF you get rid of Y/N then you might have a chance.
Park Bom: Hmph! I'll get her!
CL: BUt shes always around them...
Sandara: True...
Park Bom: Ugh!
Hyuna: We'll figure it out...
*Y/N Pov*
Sehun: Y/N, could I have a pencil?
Y/N: Sur-
Taehyung: Take mine.
Sehun: Oh okay.
Jungkook: Good job Taehyung! *thumbs up*
Jungkook whispers.
Taehyung: Thanks! Just make sure Sehun doesn't talk to her again!
Y/N: I can hear you both, Einstein...
Taehyung: No.. you can't, Sherlock...
I giggle. He's so funny sometimes. Sehun sits back into his chair and looks furious, although his eyes dont change. Perhaps he's really good at holding back.
*After class*
I hum as I follow Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung to the next class.
???: E-excuse me?
Y/N: H-hi?
???: Im Park Bom, could you please help me find.. Something?
Y/N: Sorry, but maybe later... At lunch maybe. I gotta go to class.
Park Bom; Aww... okay...
I walk away.
Jungkook: What were you doing talking to Park Bitch..?
Y/N: She asked me to help her find something?
Jungkook: SHes friends with Hyuna... She must be up to something...
Y/N: I doubt it! She seems really nice!?
Jimin: Shes not.
Y/N: How..?
Jimin: She-
Taehyung: COME ON SLOW POKES!
*Lunch Time*
With my tray in my hand I see Jackson standing near the noodles. It looks like hes been waiting for me.
Jackson: Oi! SHorty! Over here!
Y/N: I SEE YOU!
Jackson: Hehe.
He swiftly takes my tray and plomps some noodles onto it.
Y/N: Thanks!
Jackson; No problem!
I walk away to turn to Park Bom.
Park Bom: C-could you help me now...?
Y/N: ... Sure!
Park Bom: Thank you so much! I think I left it in the gym changing room...
Y/N: Oh okay!
She walks me to the changing room. Come to think of it ive never been here before.
Y/N: Oh, what are we looking for?
Park Bom: ...My...Bra...
Y/N: O-OH
Park Bom: Y-yeah... Oh theres my locker!
Y/N: It must be in there!
I race over to her locker.
Y/N: Hm.. nothing h---
Park Bom quickly throws me into the locker and locks me in.
Park Bom: Ahaha! Now you wont come near Yoongi again!
Y/N: W-what the hell!!!! Let  me out!!!
I bang my fists against the closed door.
Park Bom: Hah! Only in the afternoon there will be girls coming. But they dont have my keys! Oh and i doubt they would help you.
Y/N: Ugh! Bitch!
Park Bom: Ahaha! Little elfy! Ta-taa
Park Bom leaves me here, stranded. I keep banging on the locker.
Y/N: Help!!! Somebody please!!!! Help!!
*Hyuna pov*
I finish eating my salad as I see Park Bom re enter the cafeteria.
Hyuna: Did you do it?
I smirked.
Park Bom: Uh huh! Shes so pathetic!
Sandara: OMG! Cant she escape!?
Park Bom: *Giggles* Nope!!!
Hyuna: Omfg thats so sad!
CL: Poor baby elfy!

Thanks for reading Chapter One
ILL POST CHAPTER TWO WHEN I GET FEW MORE VIEWS 🤧
I have chapter two ready as well 😵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 8 13
when human, vampires and werewolves are all together
385K 22.2K 64
[COMPLETED] Cover by @/nightingales- "Did it mean nothing to you, Yoongi?! Were all those afternoons we spent together just a part of your games!? Wa...
11.6K 455 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
492 10 10
jimin's a half-vampire. for as long as he can remember, he's been promised to full vampire y, a powerful, rich, influential ceo. jimin supposed to ma...