The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 22 - Trust Issues

201K 5.1K 909
By yanberry

~~Quote of the Chapter~~

Love is weak when

there is more doubt

than there is trust,

but love is most strong

when you learn to trust

even with all the doubts.

                          -Unknown

If a train doesn't stop at your station then its not your train.

I'm just saying to find certainty in your doubt rather than let your doubts cause you to assume.

XoXo Yani <3

P.S. I typed it on my phone, didn't check the length on my computer like I did the last chapter. Hope its not too short or too long but just right :) Hope you enjoy it!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Raelynn's P.O.V

____________________

It's obvious that he's lying. But why?

It wasn't Evan that answered the phone, and it sure wasn't a man.

It was clearly a woman.

I thought we made love last night? Then I wake up and he's gone.

He was professing his love for me the entire time.

I don't get it.

He has to be cheating on me. I knew he would hurt me eventually.

But is he really? His mom could have really been sick, but it doesn't explain who answered his phone.

Maybe I'm overthinking it.

"Mama ju no no!" Tomar said and wiped her little finger across my cheek. It was then I realized I was silently crying.

I guess she was trying to tell me not to cry. That's quite funny coming from her since she's such a cry baby.

I wiped them away and hugged her to me.

Bryce left to go get the triplets from school at the end of the day and I took Tomar home with me.

Now that I think about it, does she live with me now or what?

After dinner and putting the kids to bed, I told Bryce that he needed to leave.  If he wanted to take Tomar that was fine, but he wasn't going to stay here anymore.

I already gave in too easily to him thinking this would work. That's what I get for following my heart.

I barely spoke to him for the next two weeks.

His mother was discharged and decided to stay in New York for a while so she could get to know the triplets.

Today we were taking them to the park.

"Mrs. Tully it's great to see you again. I'm really happy that you're doing well." I said greeting her as she walked over to the bench I sat on.

"Oh child please. Your family! Call me Elena. Mrs. Tully is my mother." She laughs.

"Oh I thought you were married to someone other that Bryce's father?" I asked a bit confused.

"Oh no. Eddie and I are still married." She tells me.

"Eddie?" I'm not really sure I'm following her.

"Yes. Edward Radley. The kids father. I started going by my maiden name after the scandal that surrounded him before Bryce took over. I was just so embarrassed. Then he just upped and disappeared, no explanation, no nothing. It's been so hard to just know your husband could abandon you just like that after twenty-six years of marriage. We were high school sweethearts and our parents were partners, so it was only fitting for us to get married young. But it didn't matter because we loved each other." She sniffed.

"Elena I'm so sorry. I had no idea you were going through so much. If the kids are too much for you right now, we can do this another day." I said feeling awful that her husband could just do that. Was Bryce like his father? He seemed to showing such tendencies.

"No, no! Let me see my grandbabies that caused me such a scare the other day." She quipped.

Bryce never told me what really happened. I wonder if I ask her if she'll tell me.

"Why was that? Do you mind if I ask?"

"It's fine. I saw Rayin and she just looked so much like her aunt Evania when she was her age. I just thought it wasn't possible."

"I never knew Bryce had a sister?" This is interesting.

"He did darling. She died when she was three." She told me with her eyes getting watery.

"Elena! Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Oh I'm really so sorry. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." I told her. I don't know what I would do if something happened to Rayin or even Tomar and She's not even mine.

"No! I think its time I talk about it. We have buried her and all her memories the day she died as a coping mechanism. It was just too hard seeing all the picture reminding me that I had triplets and not twins. Bryce wasn't born yet at the time and we were able to convince Ethan and Evan that they were twins. They were young and gullible so we took it to our advantage we just figured it would be easier to get by. She was so much like Rayin, loved to dance and thought she was a princess. She was her father's pride and joy.  He was a different man before she died. After her death he became a shell, I prayed everyday that he would return to himself. But he let the guilt consume him, the guilt that it was his fault she died. See, Eddie loved taking her to her dance and swimming class, one day on their way back he was rear ended by a drunk driver. He tried everything he could to save her but the impact killed her before she could even make it to the hospital.  She was crushed too badly, there was no hope." She explained.

"Oh my." I held my chest. I can't possibly imagine someone going through that.

"We tried to deal with it but the easiest way we found was to just act like she was never there, causing people to ask less question about her and having to rehash the details or her memory. At the time I was pregnant with Bryce, Eddie wanted another girl so bad, when we got a boy he was slightly disappointed. He wanted to keep trying for a girl but I had complications with Bryce and I was no longer able to bear children. I think that was why he favored the other two over Bryce."

"Elena I am just so sorry you had to go through all of that."

She held my hand. "It's fine darling, I get a second chance with my beautiful grand babies." We both turn to look at the kids.

"Rayin! Don't let your sister put the leaves in her mouth." I yelled as they ran around a slide and Tomar was being curious by herself.

"I must commend you Raelynn, you did what a lot of other women wouldn't and couldn't do in this lifetime. You put another life or should I say, child's need before yours even though She's of no relation to you. It takes a good strong woman to do something like that." She smiled.

"Thank you. I have been asking Bryce of her mother's whereabouts and he always changes the topic. I find it weird that she calls me mom instead of her real mother." I told her.

"I remembered the day he brought her home and not that I am racist but I was surprised not to say the least. I questioned him away taking away a infant from her mother but he just said her mother was no longer in her life. Years went by and she never showed up, so I just left it alone. I just loved her from the moment I held her."

"I don't know how mothers can do that but who am I to judge."

"Grandma!" We both turned to see Rush running over. Her must have just realized his grandmother arrived.

"Hey big boy!" She caught him, sitting him on her lap.

The kids met her last week and I guess Bryce had told her Rush loves dinosaurs, so she went crazy buying him dinosaur stuff. He fell in love with her at that very moment.

I think my mom officially has competition for Rush.

"Hi grandma! You come to play with me?" He looked hopefully at his grandma.  

She smiled and got up with him heading towards the others, who all attacked her.

I took my phone out and started to take pictures.

As I was about to snap one of Rush hugging Tomar and brushing her off because she fell, my phone beeped.  As much as Tomar loved to follow Ryder around, Rush was more protective of her. It was too cute to see both boys fussing over her. I feel sorry for her when she gets older.

1:14 pm - Liar: Hey beautiful! I miss you and the kids. Are you still with my mom?

                   - Your Bryce

1:14 pm - me: yes.

1:16 pm - Liar: So does that mean you don't miss me?

                            - Your Bryce

1:25 pm - Liar: Rae baby?

                            -Your Bryce

1:25 - me: what Bryce?

1:27 pm - Liar: Can I come see you tonight. I haven't seen you and the kids since yesterday evening. Come on Rae! Please at least tell me what I did so I can fix it.

                                -Your Bryce

1:28 pm - Me: I won't be home, you can see the kids because they will be at your penthouse with your mother for the night. I'll get them on Sunday.

If he doesn't know what he did then neither do I. He such a dumb liar. Last week I asked his mother if she was ok after the anxiety attack she suffered why everyone had to rush to the hospital in the middle of the night.

Turns out that I was fed all lies by Bryce.

She had no idea about what I was talking about.

Either she had amnesia or he just simply lied to my face. He literally looked me in the eye and lied.

Why does he keep trying to hurt me.

_______________

Bryce's P.O.V.

______________

Ever since I got back Raelynn has been acting weird.  At first she would speak to me but then as soon as we left the office it was the minimal "yes" "no" and "ok".

It has been like that for the last two weeks.

I threw my phone at the wall.

What the hell does she mean she won't be home tonight?

Fine I'll just give her the space she seems to need right now. I don't even know why.

My mother came home and brought all the kids with her. Of course Tomar was crying for her mama.

I wanted to cry for mama too, but it was all my fault why she's acting that way. I really thought she had believed me.

I guess I should really start opening up to her if I really wanted her to trust me.

After putting the kids to bed and Rush refusing to let me kiss him goodnight, I decided to grill my mom on Raelynn's whereabouts since she's been ignoring my calls and messages.

Yeah so much for giving her space.

"Mom, how are you feeling?" I asked warming her up to ask the questions I need answers to.

"I'm fine son. I'm just really happy Raelynn gave me the kids for the night. I feels so good to hear them all calling me grandma, knowing you made them. I'm so proud of you son." She said sincerely.

"Thanks mom. I love my family. I actually want more kids." I told her.

She laughs. "Well you better make nice  with Raelynn because she seems very angry with you."

"What did she say mom? Did she say anything?" I need to know what she's thinking.

"Well all she told me was how much you really hurt her before the kids were born by sleeping with her and then sleeping with another girl in the morning. Then her calling to tell you about the babies and one of your many girls answering and hanging up on her. She's been through enough Bryce. If you're going to be with her then treat her right, or leave her alone." She scolded.

I pull my hand through my hair and sighed. Is that really what she thinks happened. Now it all makes sense why she reacted the way she did.

I need to see her.

"Where is she mom?" I asked.

"She went out to have girls night with her friends." She told me.

I called Ethan right away.

We had finally squashed our issues last week and were now back to normal.

"Sup bro!" He greeted as he answered.

"Hey man. Where are the girls tonight?" I asked.

"So you, Mr. All powerful I get whatever I want whenever I want don't know where your babies-mom is? Wow, this is a first." Why is he acting like Evan right now.

"Come on E, now is not the time. I need to find her."

"They are probably out falling over in peoples garden somewhere." He laughed remembering Quinn.

"Not funny dude."

"Chill out man. They went bar hopping in the city. I sent them with the driver and I put eyes on them." This is why I loved E, he's always cautious and thinking. "Let me make a phone call to get their exact location and we can go pick them up if you want!"

"Alright. Let's do that."

By the time I got to Cage, Ethan was there outside waiting for me.

"You sure they are in there?" I asked not wanting to waste my time if they weren't. I especially wasn't in the mood to look at half naked girls dancing in hanging cages. I just needed my woman.

"Yeah! I'm sure."

I nod and we head inside. A guy came over and gave E a manly hug. He then nod at me as he led us through the crowd and up the stairs. He then points to the right of crowd.

At first I couldn't see what he was pointing at but then the moving spotlight landed on that side and I saw Rae in a tight blue dress, hands in the air and some drunk ass groping on her.

"Bryce calm down, let me go get her for you." E said trying to grab my arm.

"I suggest you let me go E and go get your own woman." He looked and saw that Quinn and their other friend were in the same position as Raelynn.

That's what I thought as he releases his hold and starts following me.

I walked up behind the guy. "You might want to stop touching my wife!" I warned.

He looked at her hand that was in the air as her back was turned and then back at me.

"Yeah right! She's not wearing a ring! She's fair game. I'm fucking this one tonight even if it kills me. Have you seen how hot this babe" smack! I heard bones crunching under my fist.

As he fell to the ground holding his bloody nose, people started screaming.

"Bryce?" I looked up to see Raelynn looking at me.

I grabbed her arm pulling her.

"Let's go!"  I hissed.

"No!" She shook her head.

Fine.

I picked her up and threw her ass over my shoulder making my way out of the club.

She kept hitting me to put her down, but it actually felt like a back massage.

I open my car door and put her into the seat.

She attempted to get out of the car.

I pointed in her face. "Don't!"

She sat back crossing her arms.

I got in the car and sped off.

Neither one of us said anything to each other.

I was still trying to calm down and get the imagine of another man touching my woman out of my mind.

As soon as I pulled into her see driveway she ran towards her front door. Quickly opened it and locked it thinking she locked me out.

I pulled my key out and opened door.

I smirked as I seen the smug smile fall from her face as I walk through the door.

She runs to her bedroom and lock the door.

OK I didn't think of that one.

"Raelynn. Open the door. We need to talk. Stop acting like a child!" I banged on the door.

"Go away Bryce!"

"No open the door!" I kept banging.

"No!"

"I'll give you until the count of five before I kick the door in." I warned her.

She didn't respond.

"One!"

"Two"

"Three"

"Three and a quarter!"

"Three and a half!"

"I hope you're not standing behind that door."

"Four"

"Fi.."

The door flew open.

"Why can't you just leave me alone. All you do is hurt me and lie to me." She said with a tear stained face.

"I'll never leave you alone. We're going to be together for ever. Let me just explain to you." I grabbed her and laid her on the bed next to me.

"Bryce why do you keep hurting me? What have I done to deserve the way you treat me?" She asked in a small voice.

She was such a strong person on the outside but on the inside she was just as vulnerable as anyone else. She just wanted to be loved and i'm going to love this woman until the day I die.

"It's all a misunderstanding Rae. My mom told me what you said. Its all a misunderstanding. I would never hurt you intentionally."

Oh man. Where do I start? I thought as she looked at me as expectantly, wanting an explanation as to what I meant.

ππππππππππππππ

Six years earlier.

πππππππππππππππ

______________

We made love and the next morning I woke up with her in my arms, the best feeling ever.  

She was still sound asleep so I figured I could go get my morning laps done in the pool, while she slept.

As I made my way back inside Evan threw Nathalie on me and begged me to take her to her car because she was still hungover and her friend Becka needed help carrying her.

I walked them to Becka's car and was trying to put Nathalie in the seat when she all of a sudden threw her arms around my neck and plaster her lips on mine.

It was the most disgusting thing ever. Her mouth tasted like vomit.

She smirked and I thought it was at me until I turned around to be met by Rae.

She did it on purpose.

She instantly assumed the worst and refused to let me explain.

Who could really blame her though. I did have a reputation.

I wanted to go after hurt but I figured she would be better off without me.

The look in her eyes broke me. I felt like shit knowing I caused her pain.

She deserved better than me, so I tried to let her go.

The next day after having a pity party I went to her house but there was no one there. Quinn later told Ethan that Rae moved away.

I figured that was a sign that I was to let her go because I was no good for her.

I’ve been secretly in love with her for a long time but she just seemed so pure and innocent I didn’t want to ruin her.  So I never before took the chance to talk to her.

-------------

Graduation night

------------------

At the night at the graduation party I panicked and couldn’t control myself.  I was paralyzed by the idea of not seeing her again and my pant was getting tight by just looking at what she had on.  

We were outside talking then I noticed she was about to fall from being drunk.  I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to my room ignoring all the stares.  

When I got to my room, I laid her on my bed. I felt out of control around her, so i went to the next side of the bed and laid there trying to get myself under control.

I was talking to her, then she was kissing me, then I was all over. Then we made love.  The best I have ever had.  I didn’t even think about the fact that I hadn’t used a condom and came inside of her until I was on my morning run the next day.

But its obvious nothing happened, since I never heard from here or saw her again.  I think I did get a glimpse of her and Quinn at a New Year’s party in New York a couple months later, but her back was turned, so I can’t say for a fact that it was her.  

******************

3 months later.

*******************

I heard my phone ringing and stepped out of the shower to grab it but it stopped.  But then I heard someone talking.  Who the hell is in my house I thought? Ethan and Evan were still in North Carolina hanging out and my parents were out of the country.  

I walked into my room and saw the girl from last night with my phone.  “I thought I told you to leave! And why do you have my phone?” I asked, as grabbed it from her hand.

“Who is Quinn?” she asked with an attitude.

I know this girl can’t be serious. I don’t even remember her name and she thinks she has the right to question me.  I grabbed her arm and pulled her downstairs and through the front door and closed it not listening to her protest.  

I checked my phone to see who it was that really just called.  

Could she be talking about Raelynn’s best friend and Ethan’s girl Quinn?  There is no reason she would call me unless something happened to Ethan.

But that doesn't make any sense because Evan would have called, not her.

Maybe she was calling about Raelynn. But its been months and I doubt she would ever want anything to do with me again. Could it really have been her? I mulled over the different reasons in my mind.

No. couldn’t be. I’ll just ask Ethan when he gets back next week.  

None of these girls mean anything to me. The one true girl whom I ever had any feelings for was Raelynn but I guess I didn’t play my cards right with her or she didn’t trust me or used me.  

Who knows!

***************

2 weeks Later

***************

“Sup Lil bro.”  Evan greeted as he walked into the kitchen and dropped his backpack on the floor.  Ethan just came and sat next to me and didn’t say a word.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

“His girl broke up with him?” Evan chuckled. “Hes so pussy whipped.” he said before taking a seat on the other stool at the counter.

“Why did she break up with you man?” I asked Ethan.

He looked at me frustration etched all over his face.  “I still have no idea.  She just said a whole bunch of bullshit that made no sense.  She said she can’t fully explain to me but because of certain circumstances in her life, she can’t be with me and not to contact her anymore.” he sighed.

“Have you called her since?” I asked.

“No! I just didn’t see the point if she said she doesn’t want to be with me, even though I thought she was it for me.” He reasoned.  

“Well, I was waiting on you to get back to ask you if she was the one who called me. A Quinn called me and she is the only Quinn I can think of.  I wanted to call her back but the number was blocked. What’s her number so I can see what’s up with her. If it was her then she must have been calling about Raelynn.” I told him.  

He gave me her number and I dialed it and put the phone on speaker on the counter. ‘The number you have dialed in longer in service..’

“Fuck her!” Ethan shouted at my phone as he hit the end button and got up and left.  

Evan just sat there laughing finding it funny that Quinn changed her number so Ethan couldn’t contact her anymore.  

“Both my brothers pussy whipped over two best friends who played them.” This it too funny Evan continued.  

I just let it go after that.

She was always on my mind but I pushed the thought to the back as I had a lot going on with trying to live up to my fathers expectations and then taking over the company.

ππππππππππππ

Present Day

πππππππππππππ

She looked up at me after I told her my side of the story.

"Rae baby! I never cheated on you that night at the grad party or that morning. I'm telling you the honest truth. I only messed around with a lot of girls because the one girl I really wanted was too good for me.I thought I would never have a chance with you. I used to watch you walk to you locker. Locker number 143 every morning. I would watch you in math class as you would chew on those purple pencils you brought to school. In chemistry I always sat behind you so I could watch you without you catching me. At lunch I would always watch as you lick the spoon after eating you vanilla pudding everyday or the way you would bite into your apple. I always admired you from a far, I've loved you Raelynn since the first day of school when you walked in the door with you purple and white backpack that had a teddy keychain, your hair was in a ponytail, you had on red rim glasses and red sweatshirt from GAP with some baggy jeans and black chucks. I thought you were the most beautiful girl ever. You walked by me not even giving a glance like all the other superficial girl. You were yourself and you walked with Pride. I wished I could be like you. Then I found out how smart you were and I just knew I was no good for you. I was never myself. I was just the person everyone expected me to be. I was too scared to stand up for you when they made fun of you. You deserved better than me."

She smashed her lips to mine.

"Bryce I'm sorry! I never meant to keep the kids away! I just really thought you used me. I was just hurt. I'm sorry I doubted you, I'll try to start trusting you from now on. I said I would give you a second chance, which means a fresh start. That's what I'm going to do, let's start over Bryce. " She cried as she kissed me at the same time.

"No baby. It's all my fault. Had I been a better man, this would have never happened. We would have been a happy family. Together. I love you Raelynn. Thank you for another chance." I deepened the kiss as she climbed on top of me.

I only told her half the truth. Hopefully that's enough to make her forget about the other night.

++++++++++++++++

~~~Author's Note~~~

Two updates in less than 24 hours?????

Only because I love you all so much!

Really hope I didn't confuse you going back to the past but I wrote Bryce's POV of what happened that night a long time ago, I just didn't know when to throw it in. I think it went perfectly with this chapter.

Don't hate me if you don't agree lol!

Have a great day Lovelies!

And poor Shantel!

Or how about poor Elena? :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.7K 37
ā from one simple, harmless prank to one huge problem, confused feelings and family drama, how can you handle it? āž *** The Peterson and Arr...
4.6M 107K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
66.5K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
6M 234K 45
"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or threatened. Was this his grand plan to make...