Medicine

By DropChocolate

Rih x Nika - g!p More

Periodt
•1•
•3•
•4•
•5•

•2•

2.9K 81 7
By DropChocolate

Queens, New York
Melissa Forde

I groaned when I heard banging coming from the door. I rolled over reaching for my phone but I couldn't find it. While blindly looking for it I reach to far and end up knocking myself off the bed. My phone vibrated on the floor and I picked it up.

6:23am.

I had hella Twitter and Instagram notifications. What the hell? The banging continued to ring through the house letting out a groaned I made the travel to the living room. Down the stairs with my phone clutched tightly in my hand a head ache forming in the back of my head.

I swung the door open and there door Shawn with a pretty ugly expression on his face provoking me to laugh.

"What's so fucking funny Forde where my girl at?" He looked around me all in the house and my laughter died down a bit.

"Babe who was banging onna door and why you leave me?" Beyonce vocalized as she walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes with her cute self. She finally opened her eyes and they widen causing me to smirk when she saw who was at the door.

"So I see where we at wit it den Bey." Shawn shook his head and Beyonce crosses her arms over her chest. My attention reverts to her now perky boobs.

"Yeah Shawn it is."

"But I had to find out through Twitter though really Beyonce?"

"Fuck yo feelings I had to find out with my own eyes but you don't see me outchea complaining." Beyonce rolled her eyes so hard.

"Wooow Beyonce."

"Yeah you thought I didn't know Shawn? Lie again."

"Beyonce baby I can fix this lemme take you-."

She held up her hand. "Shawn keep ya money I got my own. I don't want ya gifts ion want shit from you! Oh take ya stupid ass ring, tryna trap me in ya lies and ugliness." She took the ring from around her finger throwing it at him.

"This all yo fault!" He returned his attention to me and growled shuffling his way towards me.

He threw a punch and I grabbed his arm twisting it behind his back generating a squeal from his big ass lips.

"Nah hol' up now yuh don' kno' me like ya tink yuh do playa playa."

"Ahh Mel-Mel lemme-me go dawg I'm sorry." He hissed trying to wiggle out of my tight grip bending his arm back a little more.

"Nah son it was yuh fault fi hurtin' her, deal wit' dat shit an' learn from it. Don' come fi mi if mi didn't send fi yuh. Okay?"

"Alright-Alright Mel I'm sorry m-man let g-go." I shook my head pushing him away as I let him go. He held his arm looking at me angrily yet so hurt.

"Bey dis ain't ova girl I love you and you mine ima make it up too you." He glared at me.

Beyonce rolled her eyes and shuffled upstairs, I slammed the door in that niggah face. Going back up stairs to where Beyonce went. I walked back into the room where we were; she was laying on her stomach on the bed.

I walked over to the side of the bed I was laying on getting into the covers. It's too fucking early for this shit.

"I'm sorry that happen it's so embarrassing-."

I stopped her. "Nah baby don' be embarrassed he ain't shit. As far as I kno' dat shit didn't even happen."

She started to grin. "Come cuddle wit' me baby I'm cold." I opened the the covers for her and she smiled getting in and snuggled into me.

Her front to my front she wrapped her arms around my neck running her fingers in my hair. I rubbed her butt and she put her thigh around me.

It felt like I only fallen asleep seconds ago when Onika came in and jumped on Beyonce. I groaned loudly.

"Aww y'all so ugly it's cute. Robyn recorded you and Shawn when you had him in an arm lock." I groaned again permitting Nicki a fit of giggles.

"Really she betta not post it I swear. I'm not tryna be in da media more den I aready am. Oh an' Bey we in da media."

She also groaned and grabbed her phone off the dresser. Why they let Robyn sleep and not me? I got up going into the bath to get in the shower.

Queens, New York
Beyonce Knowles
6:49am

"Bey I'm freaking." Onika panicked sitting up so did I.

"About what Oasis you be overreacting sometimes ya know dat?"

"No dis time it's cereal Beyonce I'm scared."

"What are you scared for you have- wait did you just say cereal Oniagara?"

"I don't know I'm still hella hung over but my mom wants to meet Robyn foo."

"Oh damn. I thought y'all did all that?"

"Beyonce we've been going at this thang fa a year now. Plus we didn't think all that was important at first. But I'm freaking out now!" She somewhat screamed.

"Is Robyn freaking out?" I asked she shook her head no.

"No I haven't told her." Nicki's face formed into a pout.

"Oh damn you gon' tell her right cause ya know she gon' ring ya neck if you tell her too late."

"See that's the thing we're suppose to go see her in three days. So it's far from too late." She continued her pout.

"Heeey it's okay Onigeria.. what color ya want yo funeral. Pink? I'm already knowing fam."

"Beyonce shut the fuck up you're not ducking helping right now!"

"Ducking though?" I tapped my chin and Mel came out of the bath room with a towel wrapped around her.

"Uh? Yeah uh? Yeah Nicki baby get out." I waved her off and she smacked her lips.

"Fine hoe!" She got up from the bed and slammed the door on her way out.

Mel chuckled and I slowly laid back on the bed. She watched for a second before unwrapping the towel from around her my eyes widen. It didn't seem to bother her while she dried her wet hair with the towel. I kept my eyes glued to her chocolate skin with her drying the rest of her body. I felt myself getting wet.

I slid my panties off, sliding my hand down to my heat. I rolled my throbbing clit as she lotions her body not paying any attention to me.

I moaned when I started to rub harder. She turned around and her eyes widen with a smirk plastered on her face. 

"Bey baby yuh so bad mi body turn yuh on?" She asked and I nodded seductively.

"Yuh wan me to help yuh baby?" I nodded again and she got closer to me pulling my thighs to the edge of the bed. She bit her lip massaging them.

Her face dipped in between my legs and her tongue went to work. I moaned gripping her hair between my fingers while her tongue got crunk with my clit.

I moaned uncontrollably when her tongue continuously lapped my clit so sweetly. My mouth formed an o shape my back arched to the heights of my pleasure it was receiving.

"Fuck! I can a-already tell ima be addicted." I spoke breathlessly when I felt her tongue slither it's way into my opening.

She chuckled against me sending vibrations through the lower half of my body. This allowing every piece of my skin to have a chill bump on it. I groaned pulling at the sheets.

"Yuh kno' yuh mine right?" She spoke in the middle of planting wet kisses against my clit while she teased her fingers against my opening.

"FUCK!!" She rammed them into me.

"Yuh agree?" I didn't answer her. She slid them out and back in again. Repeating her actions roughly each time until she found my spot promoting a loud-.

"YESS FUCK I'M YOURS!"

Queens, New York
Robyn Fenty

I woke up to screaming, bed knocking, turning to my side Onika was cuddled up sleep. I sighed laying back down next to her.

She wrapped her small arms around my waist and I smile. My niggah finally got Bey ain't that something?

Vibration echoed through the room sounding muffled against something. I looked over and it was Nicki's phone. I reached for it answering before they hung up.

"'Alo?"

"Hello Robyn is that you?" I pulled the phone away from my face to see the caller ID.

Mama💯💙

"Oh hey Ms. Miraj."

"Hi baby how are you?"

"I'm alright. How are you?"

"That's good I'm good baby I can't wait to finally put a face to yah voice when I see you in three days."

"Oh we're meetin' in tree days yuh say?" When the fuck was somebody gon tell me about it though?

"Yeah I can't wait I'm so excited to meet you finally." A small squeal came from her end.

"Me too Ms. Minaj." I rolled my eyes looking at a still sleeping Onika. Tree days though Onika?

"Oh no baby call me Ma or Mama. I can't wait to meet you hunny tell Nika I called I'll talk to you later baby."

"Will do Ma."

"Okay bye sweetheart."

"Bye." I hung up and yanked the covers off of Onika's body; she shivered dramatically.

"Robyn stop I'm tryna sleep." I slapped her thigh; she rolled on to her back. "Robyyyyn!!"

I went down on her sliding her panties to the side. I spread her lower lips and bit her clit. She screamed starting to slap at the top of my head.

"Robyn let go baby!! Fuck I'm up-I'm up!!" She shouted I proceeded to let her clit go. "Baby what the f-fuck man?" She groaned, I groaned too. I got up going into the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush proceeding to brush my teeth.

I felt small arms around my waist once I bent down to spit in the sink.

"Baby you mad at me?"

"Yes."

"Whyyy what I did?"

"When was yuh gonna tell me dat we meetin' yuh mum in tree days Onika?"

She let me go and went to her sink spreading toothpaste upon her tooth brush. Mhm caught.

"I was gonna tell you!"

"When Onika? When?"

"Soon.."

"Not soon enough." I washed my face, drying and hanging my towel back up.

I exited the bathroom going back into the room sitting at the edge of the bed. I grabbed my phone; scrolled through the millions of notifications I was receiving until I came across a post I was tagged in on Twitter.

@rihanna: @S_C_ mentioned you.
@rihanna: @champagnepapi replied to a comment that mentioned you.
@rihanna: @chrisbrown replied to a comment that mentioned you.
@rihanna: @kerihilson replied to a comment that mentioned you.
@rihanna: @KELLYROWLAND replied to a comment that mentioned you.
@rihanna: @kanyewest replied to a comment that mentioned you.

I opened the notification to Twitter going to Shawn's first.

Mr. Carter @S_C_
Y'all know @rihanna got a dick right?🍆
1.3m Retweets 2.3m Likes
|
|
Chris Brown @chrisbrown
Replying to @S_C_
Nigga you late asf🙄
|
|
Drizzy @Drake
Replying to @S_C_
Prolly bigger then yours 😬
|
|
Keri Hilson @kerihilson
Replying to @S_C_
Is you mad fam? 😂
|
|
Kelendria Rowland @kellyrowland
Replying to @S_C_
Beyonce must of finally dropped ya sorry ass huh? 🤔
|
|
Kanye West @KanyeWest
Replying to @S_C_
It was her choice..

Wow he really tried to come for me but failed. I don't see why I'm not the one who swept his girl off her feet. I got something for his lame ass lemme post this video though.

Rihanna @Rihanna
He need some milk @S_C_
*inserts video of him and Mel fighting earlier*

Onika came out the bathroom and I locked my phone.

"Baby I'm sorry I was gonna tell you but I was scared because it's so close and I don't want you to freak out." Onika whined, I rolled my eyes.

"Onika what was yuh scared of honestly babe what was I gonna do kill yuh fi not tellin' me."

She shrugged.

"Yuh bein weird man."

"I'm not being weird baby. I swear." She swayed her body closer to me. I pushed her away lightly. She know I can't deny her body. She straddled my lap pouting anyway.

"I'm sorry Daddy." I sighed and gripped her ass. Fine she win.

She reached her hand in between us beginning to massage my dick. I groaned. "Onika stop."

She smacked her lips and gripped tighter provoking me to slightly squeal. "Baby don' do dat."

"Do what?" She rubbed my tip with her soft hand and my eyes began to close. It wasn't until she repeated her action from earlier that allowed my eyes to shoot open.

"Onika fuck! What I say?"

"I don't remember Daddy." She spoke softly continuously rubbing my tip soothingly. She pushed my chest back authorizing me to lay back as I did she pulled my dick out showing it's full potential.

I grew harder when she lightly kissed my tip. She kissed all down the shaft of my dick going back up repeating the amazing sensation she was sending through my body.

I moaned lightly when her smooth hands ran its course up and down my toned stomach. I sat up on my elbows; she let my dick go. It stood at attention while she put her hair in a messy bun.

She grabbed me firmly in her hand circling her tongue around my tip. I bit my lip looking down at her when she put her mouth around it I died a little inside.

She bopped her head up and down my shaft like the pro she learned to be. I closed my eyes again while she worked her magic. I felt my tip push through her throat slightly causing me to moan every time she did it.

I bit my lip. "Look at me Daddy." She whispered against my dick and I sat back up on my elbows to look down at her. She sucked my tip in between her thick lips and I felt like I was biting my lip off when she pulled away with a pop.

"Fuck.." I mumbled grabbing her bun lightly lifting my hips stroking her throat. I felt my toes curl, my stomach tighten and my mouth fell open.

"Damn baby.." I mumbled softly after I came. She let my dick go crawling up onto my lap.

She tongues me down so sweetly keeping control of the kiss she wrestled her tongue with mine. I gripped, pulled and smacked at her butt.

"Onika!! I'm finna go home-." Beyonce stopped in her tracks when she saw Nika straddling my lap. I put my dick away causing a pout to form on Nika's face. "Anyblaze I'm going home to see if this niggah fucked up any of my things so I can have a reason to call the goons on his ass."

"I wanna go!" Onika shouted in a high pitch voice when she hopes up out of my lap running into our closet.

She came out only seconds later with something so simple yet so delicious looking. She grabbed her phone from the night stand. Why she don't get dressed that fast when we go out?

"Baebey?"

"Hmm?"

"Where my kiss?" I tilted my head to the side and she walked over to me. She grasped my jaw taking my bottom lip in between hers. The kiss grew sloppy once I slid my tongue in.

"I don't want to see y'all fuck." Bey announced followed by her footsteps walking down the hall. Nicki pulled away but not to far. I hadn't realized it but I was squeezing the life out of her ass.

"Baby let go, I'll be back Daddy." She said softly reapplying her lip gloss I slapped her ass.

"Don' start." I stood to my feet pressing my body against hers. She giggles; a blush faintly appears on her dimpled cheeks.

"I ain't starting shit you are. Now let my booty go!" She protested.

"It's my booty."

"You wish. Now let go Robynnn." She tried pushing me away but I only held on tighter.

"So yuh sayin' dis ain't my booty?" I pinched her booty provoking her body to start jerking forward into mine.

"Robyn stawwwp lemme goooo." Nika whined and I laughed lightly.

"Robyn Big Dick Fenty let dat bitch go so we can leaveee." Beyonce yelled from downstairs.

I chuckled biting Onika's neck before letting her go. "I love you baby."

"I love you too Papi wit ya sexy ass." Onika giggled before running out the room before I could grab her again.

"You play to much." I groaned.

——
Vote. Comment. Plz 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 35 17
𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒄é 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒘 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔, 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔... 𝑨 𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚
93.8K 3.6K 21
Beyoncé x Rihanna
170K 7.6K 34
Beynika
166K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?