I'm having His Baby? (A Justi...

By gals_got_moxie

More

I'm having His Baby? (A Justin Bieber Love Story)
School with the Asshole
One Date
Date Night part 1
Date part 2
I Need To Talk To You
It's Over
Time is going by
You're back?
Judge Says......
Go back to Canada
"I'm Fat"
Justin
Babette Is Moody
Baby
First Night As Parents
My Family

Baby?

5K 148 5
By gals_got_moxie

Justin's POV 

So latlely I've been really busy making sure everything is ready for the baby. 

Babette's been stressing me out. 

She's not eating enough. And I know because the doctor said she was to small for how long she been along. I keep telling her she needs to eat. Then all she does is eat a small bite of something. We've gotten into a few fights about her not eating. But I always end up saying I'm sorry because I hate seeing her cry. I get she's moody because she's having a baby but still she could say sorry sometimes. 

I'm sitting on the couch right now. I needed sometime to myself. Babette then walked out of our room and went to the kitchen. 

I then get up and sigh. I told her she wasn't aloud to get up. She's on bed rest. 

J: Baby I told you, you can't get up."

B: "Shut the fuck up Justin."

J: "Don't swear infrount of our baby."

B: "I hate you."

She was trying to get chips on top of the fridge. 

B: "Who put those up there!?"

J: "You did babe." I laughed a little.

B: "Oh!"

J: "Here you go."

B: "Thanks."

J: "Now please go and get back into bed."

B: "I've been in there forever!"

J: "I know but it's almost over" I said while placing my hands on her stomach. 

B: "I don't like being pregnant  you can't do anything!"

J: "I know, I know."

B: "No you don't! You can do whatever the hell you want."

J: 'that's not true."

B: "Yes!"

J: "Fine I could! But I'm being a good boyfriend and staying with his stubborn ass girlfriend who is pregnant. I could be out there skateboarding, playing my music, hanging with me friends. Do you think I want to be here waiting on you hand and foot? Well news flash sweetheart I don't want to be here!" 

I could tell she was hurt by what I just said.

J: "Bab-"

B: "Then go!" She said and left me. 

I sighed heavily. All we do is fight. Then we ignore another. 

(3 days later)

So Babette and I are going to the doctor for a check up . Babette and I haven't talked in 3 days.

Doctor: "Mr and Mrs. Bieber?"

Babette and I got and up. Babette had a hard time getting up so I helped her.

B: "Thanks" she mumbled. 

J: "No problem." 

We then went into the doctors office.

Doctor: "Okay so how is everything?"

B: "Good"

I sat down next to my Dad in the chairs next to the bed.

Doctor: "okay I'm just going to run a few test."

B: "Alright."

Doctor: "okay the jel might be a little cold."

After that the doctor pulled out a needle.

Doctor: "Okay it will only pinch for a minute."

I could tell Babette was unconfruntable. So I got up and sat beside her and rubbed her back and whispered sweet things in her ear.

"Your so beautiful I love you." She then put her head on my shoulder.

Doctor: "okay i will be right back." 

Babette then fell right to sleep. I'm guessing she hasn't been sleeping the past few days. 

About 10 minutes later the doctor came back in and I woke Babette up.

doctor: "Okay it looks like you haven't gotten any sleep the past few days Babette and it also looks like there is a lot of stress on the baby."

Babette sighed. I kissed her head. 

Doctor: "I would go home and relax and try to rest the stress is not good for you or the baby."

We all agreed and left. 

Babette and I where in the back of the car. There was a space between us. She was looking out the window. I could tell a lot was on her mind. I then looked out my window and thought for a while. A lot of her stress is because of me. I mean if I didn't pick a fight with her maybe she wouldn't be stressed. I then looked over and saw Babette was asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
37.8K 2K 12
By iamjourneygrace