Loving a Sex Goddess

By A_WritesFanfiction

"I'm pansexual so I'm basically attracted to anyone" "I'm a sex goddess I attract everyone" Natalie Porsche i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Important

Chapter 30

4.1K 175 8
By A_WritesFanfiction

Natalie's POV

I sat on Kayla's sofa, waiting for her from the kitchen. I saw his 'foster children' playing on the other side. Honestly, now that I've been more attentive on the things that surrounds me I start to think that a lot of things do not make sense. For instance why would Kayla adopt a teenage kid and a baby? out of pity? how does she manage to feed them? how does she pay the bills? why would she want such responsibilities?. Before I could further overthink Kayla finally showed up from the kitchen.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked with a smile, she always smiles.

"I've told you about what happened to Aunt Alie, and she told me something" I said.

"I hope she's doing better, tell her I'll visit her and baked some cookies for her too" She stated.

"She asked me to ask you about something" I started.

"Kayla you're a really nice person, I trust you so much and so do Aunt Alie, now it's your turn to trust me.....is there anything you want to tell me or confess? I'll accept you wholeheartedly" I continued.

"Uh.... Natalie what are you saying? I'm kind of lost, can you be more specific" She asked.

"Tell me honestly, what are you?" I asked seriously, I know I may have sound stupid but it was the question I wanted to ask.

"What?" She chuckled lightly.

"I'm in a situation where I don't know what to believe anymore, hell I don't know what to think anymore! so please just tell me, just answer me honestly." I snapped, she was shook but my sudden outburst.

"N-natalie...." She stuttered nervously.

"I don't know what to do anymore Kayla" I said desperately.

"I think it's time to tell you then... I'm a fallen angel" She said.

"What? how?" I asked confused, things are getting weirder and weirder lately.

"I was an angel now I'm not and was sent back to earth, I don't age and don't get sick but I can get killed. You're Aunt Alie knows, she has a gift" She explained.

"This is fucked up, so suddenly everyone around me are supernatural beings" I chuckled humorlessly.

"I know it's hard to grasp everything so I suggest you take it one at a time" She said.

"And I guess you already know about Veronica" She added.

"Is she really--" she cut me off and said "Yes".

I stared at her for awhile, I don't know how to react. I'm overwhelmed with everything that's happening. 

"Natalie, you can tell me anything." She hugged me, and I felt comforted I never thought I needed a hug until I got one. 

"I don't know what to do.... I like Veronica so much but apparently I can't be with her, everything is so messed up." I sobbed, I didn't know how badly I wanted to cry and vent things out until now.

"I know that Aunt Alie is against Veronica and all, but I suggest you talk to Veronica--she's not the best for you but she tried to be and I think she deserves to be heard" Kayla wiped out the tears running down my cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 4 26
18-year-old Ada had a tough life. Always lying about who she really is, always hiding behind a mask, until she couldn't do it anymore. But telling he...
351 28 33
Anasuya Ramachandran is a Tamil girl who grew up in London and is openly bisexual yet struggles to find love. Bi herself, if you will. One difficulty...
44.5K 783 35
Riley miles is 17 years old and in her final year of high school, she's graduating early. She's almost top of her class, just always one test behind...
108K 2.7K 20
Natalie Ross has a lot of things to be known for at school; being student body president, being a softball superstar, or even the way she is able to...