If This Works

RosieBlack27 által

I don't really know when this all started. It may have been the day we met, or one of the times after. We bec... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
Epilogue
Author's Note

25

9 0 0
RosieBlack27 által

I walked to his apartment. I took the chance to use the key he gave me. When I got there he wasn't home. He usually rushes me out when I come over anyway. He's so busy all the time. I want to know what he does to make money.

I went to the kitchen and started to cook dinner. Noodles. If he knew I was making noodles he would be mad. I know he saves these for when I'm not here, but I don't want to put very much effort into cooking tonight.

When it was done he still wasn't home. I was alone in his apartment. I wonder where he is. Is he at work still? I wish he would tell me what he did.

I walked around aimlessly for a while. It was not before long I found myself in his bedroom. I went over to the book shelf. I traced my fingers along the spines of all the books. Non of them had a title. I think that they are old books that didn't have the names printed on them.

I started to take one off the shelf when I heard the door open. I left it alone and I ran over to Aki. I hugged him.

"How long have you been here alone Mouse?" He asked.

"Two hours I think. Your place is really lonely. I don't know how you stand to be here by yourself all the time." I said.

"I guess I'm used to it by now. I don't have an absolutely awesome Grandmother like you. Do I smell something?"

"I made dinner." I said.

"You really are a housewife." He said letting out a airy laugh.

I need to get to the bottom of him calling me wife. Dose he see me as a woman or am I just feminine? I don't feel feminine. I am a guy. I have to stop thinking so hard about the things he does. Most of what he does never makes sense to me.

We walked to the kitchen. I took to the stove and turned it on for two minutes to warm up the noodles again. I poured it evenly into two bowls and set them down before sitting myself.

"Do you....ever think about sex?" Aki asked out of nowhere.

"Sometimes I guess. Only when I think you'll try something, like on my birthday." I admitted.

"How does it feel, to be a virgin I mean?"

"I haven't really thought about that. It's not like something's missing. It was never there and it's not gone either, I think. Why are you asking this?"

"It's just that I've never slept with a virgin before. I don't even remember what it's like to be new. Not after what happened." He said.

"You don't have to talk about that day ever again. I hate the fact that happened to you. Those guys were sick." I spat out. I really did hate that something like that happened to Aki.

"If it makes you that upset I'll try to never talk about it again." He said.

"It doesn't upset me I just don't think anyone should ever have to have faced such a thing." I said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

419K 15.5K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
Growing Pains mónica által

Ifjúsági irodalom

108K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
233 1 18
Hell. That's what his first year of high school was like. Not because he couldn't make friends, or didn't get the classes he wanted. No. It all start...
15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...