Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 42

33.5K 692 233
By niallsbabe_xx

Mature

"FUCKING TALK TO ME, KHLOE!" I tried to push his away, but he seemed to have other ideas as his hands slipped from beside my head and gripped my wrists, pinning them to the door. "You say you want my attention. I'm all ears." He spoke, sending daggers through my skin as his hands tightened around my wrists.

I clenched my jaw, trying to stop the tears, as I stared into his dark and cold, marbled eyes, watching as the words were once again repreated. My stomach was in my chest, and my heart felt like it was being dragged across blazing open flames.

I couldn't even hear the music anymore over my own heart beat that had flooded my ears with the no longer patterned beat. I think my heart rate had officially flown over the moon and into the stars.

He was drunk. I could smell the stench of alcohol radiating off his flushed skin as he took a half step closer, decreasing the space between us.

I tried to look somewhere else other than the fuming man in front of me, but he was quick to release my hands and grab my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"I said to fucking talk me." His voice was stone, much like his eyes, sending shivers and daggers through my bones.

"L-Luke, stop. Please." I choked on my breath as more tears started to flow down my cheeks, creating their own paths to follow.

Before my mind could even process what was happening, I felt his lips slam into mine, causing my teeth to nip my tongue. I squirmed and thrashed my hands againsts him, trying to push myself away, but that only made him squeeze my cheeks harder and press his body completely into mine to pin me against the door.

The hot tears rolled off my cheeks, as my eyes became blurry and my thrashing body became worn out and tired.

"You're such a bad girl, Khloe. And you know what happens to bad girls?" I shook my head, even though I have a pretty good idea in this case.

He picked me up and swung me onto his bed, giving me no time to even try to eascape before he came toppling on top of me, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Somebody help-" I tried to scream but choked on more tears as his hand calsped onto my mouth, muffling the sound.

"Shhh, baby. It's gonna be okay." He whispered, pulling his lip ring between his teeth. I whimpered turning my head to the side as he roughly ran his free hand over my stomach and up my shirt to grip my breast.

The tears continued to flow as I tried to get my hands out from underneath his body.

Luke smirked up at me, raising his eyes. "It's too bad that these rooms are sound proof, huh."

"I just want touch you. Run my fingers through your hair." I tried to say against his palm, taking deeps breaths through my nose to calm myself after a few minutes.

He removed his hand from my mouth, wiping a tear from my eye. "You what?"

"Let me run my fingers through your hair? Please. I want to touch you." He smirked again, quickly thinking it over before he positioned himslef lower on my hips, allowing my hands to be released. "Thank you." I sighed, my voice hoarse from crying. I smiled slightly staring at him.

I then pushed my hands through his quiff, bringing his lips back to mine as I held onto his neck. His tongue broke through the barrier my lips were forming as he took dominance automatically. I let it continue for a couple minutes in a heavy make out session. Just enough to get his mind distracted.

Once things started to heat up, I removed my hands from his hair, bringing them to his shoulders as I sat up; Luke holding himself above my lap with his knees. I shoved against his shoulders, causing him to lose balance and fall to the floor, disconnecting our lips.

More tears silently fell as adrenaline took over, forcing me to run to the door. I pulled on the knob, but I wasn't quick enough as he grabbed my ankle, making me fall to the floor, bringing the door open with me, but still not enough for anyone to see me.

"Oww!" I cried out, the tears now streaming faster. Luke pulled me to him as he sat up and lifted my skirt, running his hands over my bare thighs and into my underwear. "HELP M-"

I was cut off by his lips as he planted them upon mine. I struggled to move, but the weight of his body was overbearing. "You really shouldn't have done that, princess."

He started roughly rubbing my center, causing me to cry harder. Banging my fist against his back, I tried to move but that only caused a sharp pain to be sent through my body. I vigorously felt the floor around me, trying to find something quickly. My fingertips landed on a hard object, but just out of my reach.

Shit.

I cried out in pain as Luke started to sloppily kiss my neck, his hands moving frantically over my body.

I arched my back, leaning over as far as I could to grab the object. It happened to be a book, but I really didn't care what the hell it was at this point. As long as it fucking gets him away from me.

I mustered as much strength as I had to lift the book and hit him in the back, making him stop his actions and sit up.

I took the opportunity to stand up, ignoring the pain shooting through all of my nerves and aching bones that were telling me to just stop. I finally made my way out of the room, almost tripping over myself.

The hallway was now filled with people dancing and talking with red cups up hands. Everyone looked to me, as I burst into tears. I quickly pushed them away, making my way down the crowded stairs.

"Hey, Khloe, are you okay?"

"Oh my gosh, are you alright?"

"What happened?"

It was all such a blur.

I had random people in my face, talking over eachother, which honestly didn't make this any better. I could feel a headache quickly coming. I need out of here.

Eleanor was suddenly in my face, trying to talk to me and hug me at the same time. I quickly pushed her off of me, my tears blinding my vision all together. I didn't mean to be rude, but there's only one person I want right now. I need.

"Khloe, what happened?"

"OH MY GOD. KHLOE!" I glanced up to see Gemma with two girls trying to push me out of the massive crowd that was surrounding me.

"Is she okay?"

"What's going on?"

I could hear the people talking about me, but I couldn't focus on anything else but my pounding heart that was ready to break through my rib cage.

I started walking away, pushing through the crowd as more tears started streaming down my face. I felt someone yank my arm causing me to turn around.

"Stop!" I yelled, not even sparing the stranger a look. "Niall!?" I cried, looking around. The person tried to tug on me again, causing anger to strike within me. "JUST GET ME FUCKING NIALL!", I screamed and cried, shaking the person off my arm as I began to run, only to slam into another person.

...I just want Niall.

I felt a tough frame embrace my small, trembling body, making me instantly melt, and curl into who ever it was.

"Hey, go get Niall. He's out back." The person spoke, calmly running his large hand over my ratted and tangled hair. No doubt I looked like a complete and utter mess. I feel so embarrassed about this whole mess. "Khloe, it's Zak. It's gonna be alight, okay? You're okay."

That just made me cry harder as Luke's voice played over and over in my head. "Shhh, baby. It's gonna be okay."

Niall's POV*

"Fuck, Niall!" Zayn shouted, a smile making it's way onto his lips as he took a shot of the fireball. I smirked, taking the deck of cards and laying them back out.

"How 'bout this. Next to lose has to take body shot off Larry man." I smirked, glancing over to the big, burley man with the long hair who sat in the corner, a joint in one hand and a red cup in the other.

"Yes, fuck, mate! You're on!" He smiled, taking a drink out of his cup and nearly missing his mouth.

I smiled and patted my cards before flipping the first. For the past twenty minutes we've been playing cards and so far Zayn has lost every round. I don't think he really gives a shit though as he is now shit wasted.

I, on the other hand, have the blood of an Irishman and can handle a few drinks. I smiled as Zayn flipped his card, revealing a three, meaning that I had to get a three or an ace in order to not have to take a drink.

I smiled as I revealed an ace of spades, signalling for Zayn to drink.

"Shit, man." Were his last words before downing the rest of his cup.

"Niall!" Perrie came running out of the house, searching around the yard for me. Her eyes quickly caught mine before she started running towards me, her heels making it a little difficult. The worried look on her face made me stand up. She was out of breath, and her face pale as she began to tug me towards the house.

"What?" I asked, feeling my heart pick up. If the police are here again, I swear, I will fucking smash their car with a damn baseball bat.

"It's Khloe." That's all it took for me to break through the door, pushing through the massive crowd.

Where the fuck is she?

I glanced around before my eyes caught sight of Zak with the small girl in his arms. He had her hugged tight to his chest, lightly rocking on his feet as she clung to him as if holding on for dear life. A few people surrounded her, questioning looks on their faces.

His eyes caught mine and I quickly started making my way through the people.

"What happened?", were the first two words out of my mouth as I glanced to Khloe.

Zak shrugged, looking down. "I don't know. She just came running down stairs crying, and begging for you."

What the fuck? I nodded, furrowing my eyebrows as I walked behind her, leaning down to whisper in her ear so that way she could hear me.

"Khlo. It's just me." I wrapped my arms around her stomach, pulling her to my chest. She whimpered, turning around to bury her head in my neck. He hair was.. everywhere, compared to the neat set curls they were in when she first arrived. And her back had light scratches on it, just above her skirt. I lightly ran my thumbs over them causing her to whiper and squeeze me tighter before letting out a sob. I don't know what to really do. I've never been in this situation...

We stayed like for a few minutes before I finally talked myself up enough courage to ask the same question everyone else had been asking. "Are you okay?" I sighed when she didn't say anything. But then again, I don't blame her when everyone is just sitting around staring at her, us. "Come here." I let go of her and for the first time, getting to look at her face. Her cheeks were red and puffy as tears rolled off of them, one after another. Her make up was completely smeared down her face, and her lip had a small cut. I ran my thumb across the bottom of her dull and tired eyes, trying to wipe the tears away, however it didn't really help much. I lightly tugged her hand towards the stairs. She glanced up to them, then to me, hesitant for a bit before she carefully took a step, wincing as she did so.

"Khloe, you have to tell me happened." I whispered into her ear, placing my hand on her back as I led her past a few people up the stairs.

She didn't say anything, but I could feel the anger burn in my chest. I think I have a feeling of who was capable for doing whatever to her..

My questioning thoughts were answered as Luke stepped out of his room, a white sweatshirt resting over his shoulders. Khloe stopped at the sight of him, automatically releasing a sob as tears literally poured from her eyes. His intense stare at her caused chills down my spine.

No matter how much I've had to drink tonight, I can very well tell that whatever happened between these two in the last couple hours has not been good..

"What the fuck did you do to her?" My jaw clenched as well as my fists that hung at my sides. Luke's eyes snapped to mine as I began to pace towards him. My arm was suddenly caught by small fingernails digging into my wrist.

I glanced back to Khloe who just shook her head. I glanced back to Luke then to Khloe, ignoring all the people that were staring at the three of us as I took Khloe's hand, pulling her into my room.

She winced as she sat on the bed, shifting around, before settling on just laying on her back. She just stared at the ceiling as she curled into a ball. I moved to sit next to her, but my touch was instantly rejected as she moved a further distance away from me, rolling over to look the other way.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair and over my face. Fuck, what happened, and why the hell is she like this?

"Khlo? Babe, please talk to me. Don't shut me out too." I tried to be calm with her as I placed my hand on her thigh. She flinched away, just letting the tears and black mascara crap cover her face.

I sighed and pulled my shirt over my head. I rested it on top of her and she quickly sent me a questioning look.

"Oh, come on. You can't be comfortable in.. that." I motioned to her skirt and shirt. She sighed and nodded, but still just sat there. "Can you put it on, or do you need help?" I smirked, trying to lighten the mood, the best that I could. She still didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes before I stood up and moved around the bed to stand in front of her. She stared at me, still not moving or talking. "Khloe. You have to tell me what happened so I can help you." I whispered, pushing her hair out of her face.

"I- He- I can't, Niall." She mumbled, her voice thick like syrup and hoarse like nails on a chalkboard. Her tears seemed to have subsided for now, either that or she had no more left to cry, as she just layed still and stared into space.

"Did he hurt you? Touch you in any way?" I know the bet expires tomorrow, but he really wouldn't force her into anything today, would he?

"Niall, I- He can do a lot more than you'd expect." She closed her eyes, pulling her legs in even closer.

"Khloe, I need you to answer me with a yes or no answer." There is no way I'm letting this just slide. Fuck that. "Did he touch you, or physically hurt you in any way?" I spoke slowly, like talking to a little kid, trying to get her to open up. I need to know.

I sat patiently for a couple minutes, hoping that she was just hesitant to answer, but after a while, the silence started to become the answer.

"Khloe.. he didn't." I stated as I pinched the bridge of my nose. The aching and burning heat in my chest started to increase along with my breathing. FUCK!

I began to pace around the room, trying to calm my nerves. But, how do you calm them after hearing that?

I can't. I really can't.

I glanced to Khloe who was cuddled into the mattress as silent tears once again streamed down her face like little rivers. There is no way in hell he is getting away from this. I started to pace out of the room before her small voice caught me.

"If you go while I am here, I won't.. I promise I won't come back to you." She rambled, sniffling.

What does she mean? He is not going to just get away with fucking doing this to her!

"Khloe, this has to be taken care of!" I stressed as I started to make my way back to her.

"I'm not s-saying that it doesn't, but if you go now, while I'm here, I'm done. I can't take anymore tonight. Especially not a fight. Please, I beg you." Khloe whined, tugging at my arm.

"Alright," I huffed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I promise.", I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair. "Do you want to go back to your dorm, then?" I asked as I took my shirt and put it back on, seeing as how she's not going to wear it.

She shook her head. "I don't feel like talking to Gemma. Or anyone for that matter." I nodded understandingly. I sighed again and stared down at her.

"How do you feel?"

"Mentality or physically?" She laughed, but it wasn't her beautiful, carefree laugh. Instead it was more dry and forced. Like she's laughing at her own stupidity. "Mentality, I feel like I've been hit by a semi. Physically, like a semi full of cinder blocks."

"Are you sore?" I asked, careful of my words incase they striked something inside her. She just nodded. "Where at?" I asked, once again carefully incase she was uncomfortable.

I noticed a light, rosemary blush appear on the apples of her cheeks. "Everywhere." I nodded, taking a deep breath as well as a moment to think over my words.

"Do you trust me?" She glanced up to me, her eyes becoming a more shallow shade of brown.

"Yeah."

"Do you trust that I would never do anything to hurt you?" She nodded, looking back to the bed.

I nodded and climbed onto the bed beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. She rested her head against my chest. My hand other trailed down from her arm to her thigh and back up. I noticed her body instantly relax in my hold. "Would you like the pain to go away?"

She nodded again, pressing her legs tightly together. "More than anything."

I sighed and trailed my fingertips over her inner thigh. I don't know why I feel so nervous next to her, but I do. It's definitely a weird feeling that I'm not really used to.

My fingers started to trail up further along her thigh. She suddenly stiffened and grabbed my hand, looking up to meet my gaze. "W-what are you doing?" Her voice shook as she stared at me.

"Do you trust me when I say that I can make your pain go away? That I promise not to hurt you?" She just stared at me, her brown eyes trying to search mine. Almost like she's expecting me to be an asshole also and hurt her. But even if I tried, I don't think I could be. Not to her.

When I didn't move or say anything, she finally nodded, slowly and hesitantly releasing my hand. "I promise." I said once again, as in reassurance for her. She nodded again, resting her head on my chest as my fingers drew light circles on her inner thigh. I slowly inched them towards her underwear, lightly tracing over her center that was covered by the cotton material.

She let out a small, shaky breath, relaxing into my body once again. I kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her cheeks, finally landing on her lips. It's been so long since I've felt her lips. I almost forgot how soft they were. I sighed into the kiss, smiling slightly as the palm of her hand rested right above my heart.

My fingers continued to trail over her thighs and panties before sliding into the side. She whimpered at probably the ach as my finger pressed lightly against her. I moved in slow circles, feeling her gradually become wet under my touch. She whimpered again, her body stiffening before it relaxed again.

"I'll take it away. I promise." I mumbled against her lips. She gasped as I began to pick up pace, adding a little more pressure once I felt her body become endorsed in pleasure rather than pain. I placed a kiss to the corner of her lips as her eyelids fluttered shut. "Does that feel better?" I asked as I continued to move my fingers in a circular motion, every once in a while dipping down to her center before flicking back up, earning small moans from her lips.

"Mhmm." She mumbled. She quickly grabbed my arm as her eyes shot open.

"It's okay. Just try to relax." I soothed, running my free hand over her hair.

I felt her body stiffen before her eyes flutter again as my name fell from her parted lips with a sigh. Smiling, I pulled my hand away from her, taking my fingers into my mouth. Khloe stared up at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"That's gross." she stated, flat out, disgusted with the fact that I just stuck my fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean. I just shrugged, smiling.

"Well, you don't taste gross." I smirked, watching as a deep blush rose across her cheeks. "How do you feel?"

Her cheeks grew an even deeper red, as she buried her head into my shirt. "Better" She mumbled.

"Good." I mumbled before I leant down and pressed a kiss to her forehead. She yawned, causing me to quickly follow after her. She nodded before looking up to me again. "Hmm?"

"Can you, uh.. Can you walk me to the bathroom so I can, um, you know. Wipe up." Khlo blushed again.

She is definitely still a virgin, dispite whatever bullshit she spewed a few weeks ago.

"Yes." I laughed, helping her sit up and then stand up. She followed me out of the room and into the hall.

I sat outside the door while she did her business. I couldn't help my eyes as they darted to Luke's room. I want to know the story and all that he did to her, but he's the last person who would tell me, and I don't want to ask Khloe.

Fuck, as soon as she leaves, his ass will be put in the fucking emergency room.

Khloe came out minutes later, quickly glancing around the slightly crowded hallway to who were still partying.

I sighed and gripped her hand, leading her back into the silent room. Well, more silent than the hallway. I shut and locked the door, turning towards her who was standing on the opposite side of the bed.

"Can I have your shirt now?" She asked shyly, as if I'd yell at her for asking such a thing.

"Oh, yeah!" I quickly took it off, chucking it to her. She caught it, but just continued to stare at me.

"Can you, like, turn around for a minute?"

"Really? Khloe, I just-"

"I know, but you didn't see anything." she cut me off, blushing and smiling.

"Fine." I huffed, a smile forming on my lips as I turned towards the door.

Once she was done, I quickly turned the lights out and crawled into the bed next to her. I feel like I have slept more here in the last month than I have in my dorm. Not that I really mind.

"Night, Niall. And thank you for always being there for me." Khloe sighed and turned to face me. I rolled on my side to face her, running my hand across her hair line and down her jaw.

"Sweet dreams, Khloe. I'll always be here. I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
295K 8.6K 64
❱ πƒπŽπ‘ππ˜π - 𝐟𝐒𝐧. in which they go through something that, at the beginning, they can't comprehend.
374K 7.5K 65
"Hi." -It's a short, simple word. But it's how love starts. --- Book 1: Five Dirty Little Secrets --- All copyrights reserved. If you find this book...