Love Is Overated

By SmileyPrince143

Soo What happens when you and your girls meet mindless behavior. Well love sparks, envy and betrayal find the... More

PoshWood High
Why Me?
Woaaah.
It's On!
Partaaay!
You Wet Babe?
Hotel Motel Holiday-In!
7 Minutes of Heaven
Hello.Goodmorning.
Lion, and Tigers, and Bears. Oh-My!
Wooomp.
Issa's Party
Casa del Mb
Thinking Bout' You
Dammnnn.
About 5 1/2 Months later
Party Planning
Kat's Birthday
Kat's Birthday Pt.2
You Nasty Retch
I Hate Hospitals
Outta this Jooint!
2 Words. Night. Mare
An OMG Moment
True Feelings :(
Say Hello To My New Lesbian Friend
Say Hello To My Lesbian Friend Part 2
YouDidWhatNow!?
Do The Puzzle Pieces fit?
Do It Like A Dude:)
Date Night
Date Night Part 2
It's Been That Long?
1 More Night
Graduation

Call Your Girlfriend

3.1K 36 12
By SmileyPrince143

Hey guys. I have a new writing style. It's easier for me. :)   ohh and listen to the song on the side. Its been in my head.                                                       

***********Cole***********

Where is my babe. He has been gone for a while. I miss him. I don't even know why. We've been going strong but he's been acting strange. He's always trying to get in bed with me, but when I refuse he gets pissed and leaves. I mean he's a naturally freaky but he's been acting over freaky.

 I looked down at my phone and saw the picture of Kori. She had texted me. It read:

                                  Hey Cole. I got some bad news. After me and Kitty left we went to the park and  ummm... how can I put this. We saw Roc and Beauty fucking. We thought it was best to tell you. You are like a sister to both of us and we don't wanna hide any secrets from you or Leena. Yeah Leena, Ray cheated too. He was getting sucked up by Babydoll. Be Strong hun' and dont take it too hard.

As soon as I finished reading I heard the door open. I also heard Roc say, "Honey Im home". Did HE just call ME honey. Didn't he feel the least bit of shame in himself. Anger was now bubbling through my veins. I walked up to him and bitch slapped him then ran straight out the door past Ray Ray. I was gunna slap him to but I figured once Leena read her text she would do the same. I jumped in my car and drove away. I needed to clear my mind. And I knew the perfect place. 

                                                                Kat 

"Bitches ain't shit and they ain't say nothing 

A hundred motherfuckers can't tell me nothing

I beez in the trap, Beez Beez in the trap

I beez in the trap Beez Beez in the trap"

Man this song was telling the truth. It didn't tell me tha men were bitches though. The term for bitch should be 'Male Dog' instead of female. I mean they boys sleep around with everyone and don't think twice.Well at least Prod, Roc, and Ray. Princeton is just something else. I just finally wanna meet a boy thats faithful. Im gunna go out in the hood gym to see if I see any of my old homies. School will start again a few days again. Ughhh. Gym here I come!

                                            *************Dani**************

(Talking on the phone) " Diggy no! Listen niggah---- Okay and what?---- So you want me to come over?--- Hell No! Are you asking why? ----- Niggah you know how I feel about drugs and shit. And you did it anyways!------- Fine Fine I'll come dammit. Okay Bye.

Did he just say I love you? Ughh he must be lying. If he loved me he would stop with the fucking weed. So yeaah. I broke up with him, I don't care if it seems as a petty reason. When you think about it it really isn't. He's just gunna mess up his life, kill his spermcells, then we wouldn't be able to have any kids. That's if we were together. Im here already? Dammit I must have been theinking hard.

I rang the doorbell, " DING DONG DING DONG DING DING DING DING".

"Stupid doorbell", I heard someone's footsteps walking to the door. I quickly fixed my hair and clothes and waited for the door to open. The knob turned, I held my breath and one of Diggy's managers stepped out. I let my breath out. I knew this one and he was nice.

"Hey Dani! Come in", he said with the usual chipper tone in his voice. He was walking me upstairs to the pool area. 

"So you're here to see Diggy?"

"Yeah", I sighed.

" He has been pacing around, and trying to make the house look beautiful. And he's been fixing up the pool area too. It looks beautiful."

"What do you mean, beautiful?"

"You'll see", he said and pushed me through the door.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the pool area. It looked perfect. There was rose petals on a red carpet that led to a huge tent, that was satin red. The pool tiles were changed and even the pool itself looked different. There were different colors in the pool making it look invitng. I finally got my self together and started walking the rose petal carpet. I walked in the tent and saw Diggy pacing around fixing everything. He didn't even notice me at first but when he saw me he had this big grin on his face. I loved his smile.

"Dani, you actually came!"

"Yes, I did and lets hurry up and get this talk over with. The sun will set soon."

"Well, you can have a seat there", he said pointing at a purple loveseat.

I sat down, " This is a nice quality chair".

"Yeah. Only the best for you", he mumbled. " Dani Im real sorry about how I've been getting out of hand. And I knew it would be the last straw If I smoked again. But I could'nt stop the urge of wanting it. So I did it and got the consequence. You left me. After that I decided to get some proffesional help. He told me the risks of me smoking weed and other substances and he helped me stop. So I've been clean. But Dani, I need someone to motivate me. And Dani you're the only one I know that can motivate me enough to help me stop the addiction forever. Im real sorry for everything I did and I want to make it up to you."

He got on one knee and pulled something out of his pocket. It was a promise ring.

" Dani I promise to never smoke weed again and to love you forever", He put the ring on my finger. It fit like a glove.

Shocked, " Diggy I dunno".

" Just say yes. Give me one more chance", He smiled. How could I say no to that smile.

"Dammit Diggy yes".

"Really!", he sounded like a little kid.

"Yeah. Come here", I held out my arms. He walked over to me slowly and hugged me then he started to kiss me more passionately than ever. He smiled through the kiss. This was a great way to start off our new relationship. We cuddled and I tweeted:

                                                      Me and Diggy forever!

COLE

 I finally reached my destination: The Beach. The one good thing about Florida was the beaches. I waked over to the lonely side of the beach and sat down. I dug my feet in the sand. I watched a few boys football and some surfers ride the waves. I jumped. My phone had vibrated, someone had just tweeted. It was Dani. I sent her a congradulating tweet back, even though I am way jelous. I mean why would Roc do that. I thought he loved me, I know exacly how Kat feels. I just started to watch the sun set when I saw the sun coming close. It looked a little pointier at the sides and maybe a lil bit more orange. I squinted and stared.

" WATCH OUT!" Too late. Thud.

"Am I in heaven?" I saw these two beautiful eyes staring at me. There were hazel or green or brown. Seriously I dont know but they are beautiful.

The eyes chuckled."No, You just got hit with a football thats all" The eyes moved back and I saw a beautiful face, and then a beautiful body but a really beautiful boy. Is he sure Im not in heaven? The boy with the beautiful everything helped me up. 

"Thanks".

"No thanks for waking up, I thought I was gunna have to bring you to the hospital."

" I was out that long?"

He nodded. " Im Corahn by the way." He smiled. His smile was also beautiful.

I blushed. " I-Im uhh Cole"

" That's a very unique name"

" Yours too!"

"Ughh I guess, Want me to walk you to your car? I don't want another football to hit you."

"Sure" He is so sweet. He walked me to the car. We talked for what felt like hours but it didn't seem to drag. It seemed as if we could talk about any subject and make it interesting. Kinda like how me and Roc were.

"This is my car, you sure you dont wanna hang?"

"Naw. I have to go work out, I'll see you around though"

"How do you know?"

"I just do" With that he smiled and ran away further down the parkinglot. I just sat in my car awhile and daydreamed about him. He was special.

KittyKat -At the Gym

" How many more legs up are you gunna make me do?"

"Just two more than you can go on the treadmill"

"My legs are way too tired, Mina!"

"Listen gurl! You is the one who finally came back down in miami to this gym to work out. So Imma work out my old friend so she is back in shape!"

"Done and I am in shape!"

"Great and no your not. Get your ass on the treadmill because some guys seem to be checking you out"

" Fine Mina" Walks to the treadmill.

"Your gunna love me for this now start treading!" She walks away

                                       Corahn

Walks in the same gym as Kat. "Wassup man. Yo Vinny!"

"What man! Im tryna check out this girl on the treadmill"

"She new?"

"I guess but Mina seems to know her"

"She gotta nice ass."

" I know man I've been watching her since she came. I was loving it when she was doing them leg ups"

"It seems every other guy in this gym has an eye on her. Any of yall talk to her yet?

"Hell No!"

"Mario when did you get in this convo?"

"Sorry", he walks away.

"Anyways man why aint none of yall talk to her?"

"Well Corahn, she seems to have her guard up. She only talks to Mina and some females. She doesn't even look at any guy that passes her."

"Really, I'll bet she'll talk to me."

Scoffs."Haha sure!"

"Listen man I might  a fine as girl today at the beach and we hit it off, so why can't I talk to this girl in the gym!"

"Whatever man. Just gimme my twenty dollars when you lose"

"Naw you'll be giving me my thirty dollars when I win!" Starts walking over to the treadmills.

[AN: Im putting their gym outfits in the comment area. So look if you please]

Kat

Ughh Im tired of niggahs looking at me. Theres plenty of other females. Mina has waay nice boobs that I am still jelous of till today. Ughh. And out of the corner of my eye some dude is walking up to me! Why cant I use my treadmill or do anything in this gym in peace! It's okay girl just 15 more minutes and you'll be off this treadmill and in the shower.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+__+++++_+++_+_+_+_++_+++_++_++_+++_+++_

Corahn whistles his way over and starts to jog on his treadmill. He takes quickly glances at Kat. He looks at her hair which is a mixture of blue on the bottom back. He looks at her skintone, its kinda caramel mocha. She has abs and toned legs. Not to mention a nice butt and a great amount of boobage.

"Hey"

Why is this nigglet talking to me? "Umm hi"

"I see your working out."

"Yes I am. Now can I do it in peace?"

Something about this chick is familiar. " Your feisty"

"No you're just annoying"

"Actually your viscous"

Takes a deep breath. "MINA!" Mina comes running over.

"Yes Kat?"

"Why does this boy think he has the nerve to talk to me when every other boy doesnt?"

"I don't know? Maybe I should ask him" Glares at Corahn.

"Hey Im sorry" Wait did she say her name was Kat? "Wait, is your name Kat?" Stops treadmill.

"Obviously, she just called me that"

"You don't remember me?"

"Nope" Stops her treadmill and gets off. They finally get to look at each other frontways.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't know me?"

"Okay. I Dont Kn-" Waiit. He looks familiar. His eyes. His serious face.

"As you were saying"

"I do know you. Wait..........."

And to think I was going to have to get to know her then get in her pants.  Just kidding. If she is the same girl she used to be she is way different from my hoes. "Im waiting"

"CORAHN!"

"DING DING DING. YOU WON!" Now can I please get that usual hug I used to get. Uuhp I see her smile. She gone give it to me in 3-2-1!

"OMG! I missed you!" Jumps in his open arms and gives him a friendly peck on the cheek.

"Woah. You got way heavier than before" Puts her down.

"Shutup that is no way to compliment your old friend"

"Old BEST friend. Emphasis on the best" She smiled and blushed. How I loved that.

"I can't beleieve I didn't remember you." Hugs him again. " I thought I would never see you again." Hugs him tighter.

Lifts her high in the air. "Well I told you we would meet again."

"Yeah five years later"

"Hey atleast I was right. " Yells across the gym." AYEE VINNY YOU OWE ME THIRTY BUCKS" Vinny hisses his teeth.

"Wait  my Vinny is here too?"

"Yes. He's over there" Points to vinny by the barbells.

"OHH. I thought he was some creep. He watched my every fucking move. I was gunna bust a cap."

"Well you know he's still Vinny the perv."

She laughed her beautiful laugh." I really cant believe Im seeing you again"

" Well I can. Hey wanna go finish this talk over some menchies?"

"Sure. But we gotta drag race. I always wanted to do that with you."

"Why so I could beat your ass like how I used to beat it in the videogames."

" Naw I used to win those. You only one like three times. And plus I got a camaro that is custom made. I have great horsepower."

" Me twoo."

                                                 MENCHI'S [Thats some good fro-yo]

We raced to Menchi's. I let her win. I mean I can't win her after we just meet. We got our fro-yo and sat outside.

I couldn't help but smile. I just met my old buddy. I just thought he was some guy tryna hit on me. But this is my Bestie. And may I say he looks yummy. " So hows life" I took a spoonfull of some cookies and cream fro-yo.

"Its better that I found you"

I smiled again and felt myself blush. " Stop saying stuff like that"

"Why because I make you blush"

I couldn't lie "Yes!"

He laughed. " Well atleast I can finally make you do it"

"No you did it twice before"

"When?"

"Okay remember when we found out I was gunna move and that we werent going to the same middle school?"

"Yeah"

"Remember how you gave me that big scrap book full of pictures and poems that you secretly wrote about me?"

"Yeah, that was the first time I made you cry not on purpose"

"Yeah, But that was the first time I ever blushed. The second time was my moving day. I stayed over your house all day and we played. And when it was time for me to leave you know what you did?

"No" I lied.

"You fuckin tounge kisssed me or whatever type of kiss that was. If I hadnt know better we probably would've had sex in your room. What fucking 6th grade boy does that to his best friend?"

" Well I didn't wanna lose you and I was alwasy attracted to you. I loved seeing you smile and your big round eyes. I just wanted to make you happy and mine."

"Aww? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I dunno. I was a shy ass boy"

"Mhmm. That always had a girlfriend" I rolled my eyes playfully.

" So you were jelous? "

"Only because I felt like you would spend less time with me everytime you got one. And you were kinda cute."

"Ohh I knew you liked me."

"A lil' bit boy!"

"Whatever. Oh and I remember the first time I blushed with you?"

"Lol. Tell me?"

" It's when we were way young. Like kindergarten."

"mhhhmm"

"And we just came back from the park adn our moms told us to go take a shower. So we kinda took a shower at the same time."

"Oh yeah. And we were playing with the rubber ducks and I asked you why you had a banana and two balls attached to you" I started laughing histerically.

"Thats not even the funny part. Its when our Moms found us. Your mom started speaking spanish and my mom started cussing. Then they thought it was cute and took a picture."

"Shit. I forgot. My mom was like Kat what the fuck are you doing. Blah blah blah. Spanishy shit"

I took a huge spoonfull of her fro- yo. "Yum"

"Hey! Thats mine!" Takes a spoonfull of his and smothers it all over his face.

"You bitch." We started to put fro-yo all over each other until we were all out. Then we just stared at each other. I was about to lean in and kiss her when she shoved a spoon in my mouth. " You could've just said no"

"But I wanted you to have the last spoonfull"

"Hardy har har. Very funny"

"So do you have any girly friends yet?"

"Yeah you"

"No like Girl friends"

" You could be it if you like?"

"No thanks. I want you as a bestfriend only. Im tired of boyfriend drama. Plus I don't wanna lose you again. And your sorta more my friends type. Like to the T."

"Oh. Well there is this girl I met at the beach. I kinda hit her with a football."

"Aww. How dangerous. Remind me to never play football with you."

"She was real fine and we hit it off real good. I forget her name though."

"Well Imma let you meet my friend and see if you wanna get to know her. Im telling you, you guys would be perfecto!

"Really? Better than me and you"

I had to sigh. He has to get that we're just friends. I cant deal with no relationships. Especially not with my bestie. That's weird. " Yes Fro- you face. Better than me and you"

After our lil chat we exchanged our info then wen't our seperate ways. I told him the date would be in two days. I really hope Cole will go even though she just heard about Roc. I have a feeling if nothing gets in their way. They will be perfect.

________________________________________________________________________________

YODA! Hey guys Im back. I haven't written in a loooong! Time. Comment and vote. I need some constructive critism. How am gonna get any better without any comments to learn from. So please comment, tell others about my story. I love all yall readers. Spread the peace!

                                                                     -xoxo Smiley :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 133 11
I dont know how it happened it just did i fell in love with my bully. Once i actually got to know him we connected. We fell in love. A love so strong...
128K 1.2K 43
Rape, Abuse, Insecurities, Drugs, Sadness, Pain, Babies.... So much problems. Yet it seems like there is no one to help.... until Mindless Behavior c...
5.6K 85 42
RocRoyal meets this girl and she is famous the same amount as he. They start to really feel for each other and start dating with in a week or two. Th...
84 5 6
How love turns into obsession, how obsession turns into madness.