The Beast Within | Vampire Kn...

By megumiiseyelashes

Elvia Laurel was never normal, her abnormal white hair that miraculously grows as each strand shortens and a... More

1- Oversized Giants
2- Annoying Mouses
3- Grocery Shopping
4- Human Blood Bag
5- Inspection
6- Valentine's day
7- Yuki
8- Evocation Of The Past
9- A Deal With The Giant
10- Midnight Parties
12- Nightmare
13- Moving On?
14- A Surprise In The Closet
15- Kidnapped
16- Transitioning
17- Inevitable Death
18- Human Again
19- Manor
20- Family
21- A Broken Heart
22- Missing You
23- Winter Formal: Part 1
24- Winter Formal: Part 2
25- Shizuka
26- Communication
27- Wolf Set Free
28- And It Begins
29- A Risky Decision
30- Battle Of The Purebloods
31- How It Ends
A/N
Sequel?
...

11- The Fury Of An Angel

4.8K 200 72
By megumiiseyelashes

"Um... Miss Elvia?" I look at the petite brunette before letting out a small smile, dismissing the 'Miss'.

"Oh hey... Callie right?" She nods grinning.

"Yup, I-I... um was wondering, if you'd like to have lunch with me?" I looked at her surprise even though it was kind of amusing to see she was scared of my reaction.

I shrug. What harm can it do to eat lunch with someone who doesn't detest my guts? "Sure, why not. Let me just grab my stuff." I plucked my belongings into my bag before swinging it over my shoulder.

"Lets go." I flinched when she hooked her arm with mine leading me into the lunch hall full of groups of overly excited kids.

"So, how do you like the school so far?" I chuckled inwardly.

"I guess it's okay, I think I'm settling in alright." If you find sending someone to the hospital, getting into a fight with your friends, finding two dead corpses, and killing a werewolf settling in then I'm doing a pretty darn good job.

She had a look in her eyes as if she knew something that I didn't. She smiles plopping down on a seat next to a table. "I couldn't help but notice that you seemed a little tense with your friends earlier, wanna talk about it?" Despite them sitting on the opposite of the cafeteria it's almost as if they were looking at me, but why would they bother with me if they're the ones who don't trust me enough to think I killed those innocent people mercilessly?

"We just got into some huge argument, and we both said some pretty hurtful things." I fiddle with my spaghetti twirling it around the fork in my hands.

"What if it just some huge misconception? Maybe if either one of you apologises things could work out again?" She suggests.

I plop my chin on my hand. "I don't think this time would be that simple, we've known each other for a long time and if we'd gotten into a fight we would've been friends again by now. It's like they're totally different from the girls I knew back then, but then again. So am I. They just automatically assumed that they know everything about me when in reality they know nothing about me at all." I frown, I don't know why I'm speaking my heart out to a girl I've only known for more than five minutes but it feels like I can I trust her for some reason. "And honestly, I don't even think I know anything about them too. It's like we're strangers sleeping in the same room."

She gave me a sad smile. "Well Miss Elvia, I can assure you that things will definitely get better. If they haven't made an effort to talk to you, then who cares about them? It's a waste of time to be worrying about someone who only wasn't good for you in the beginning, and besides. You have me now, and I would love to be given the chance to be your friend." I feel a pang in my chest. She's too nice for someone like me, in fact she was exactly like me before the harsh world corrupted my innocence. Pure and precious.

"I'm not sure if that's exactly what you want from me." I shake my head smiling at the petite girl. "Someone like you is only going to end up getting hurt by sticking around with someone like me."

"Someone like you? Is that why you tried pushing me away the first time. Look Miss Elvia, I know what I'm getting myself into otherwise why would I be here attempting to earn your friendship? Whatever happens to me isn't because I'm around you, you're not some disease that'll warn everyone to stay away from you. In fact, I know a couple of people that want to be friends with you but they're too scared to confront you only because they're afraid that you'll reject them. I may not know you personally, but not everyone in the world are demons. They are a few people that shed light into this corrupted world and bring hope to those who are near to giving up. Please let me be that person for you." My eyes widen as I feel lost of words.

She's one of the few others that are too stubborn to give up on people like me, even knowing how fucked up I am. How can someone be so foolish as to not run away even if I ward them off? I find myself drowning in the same situation over and over again, and it always ends up with me picking the same option and destroying yet again another person's life. Do I really want to take that risk again?

"Why are you so insistent on not giving up on me?" I spoke, bewilderedness seeping through the tone of my voice,

"Because..." She smiles looking up with the sun directly hitting the perfect angle on her face, it was exactly like the first time I met Iona.

I saw an Angel right before my eyes.

"You're human." She finalises possibly widening my saucer like eyes. "And humans have feelings as well, and trust me loneliness is something that strives you into giving up hope. However, being with others makes you feel hopeful again, and maybe I can shine light down towards the path you choose." Fuck me for being so fucking emotional.

I guess I didn't learn from my past mistakes after all.

"Fine." She lets out a goofy grin. "But drop the whole 'Miss' shit, we're friends, meaning we're equals, you're not my inferior." She looks at me with wide doe eyes as if told her that she was eight months pregnant.

"Right." She agrees determination gleaming in her eyes. "But that isn't going to stop me from calling you Miss Elvia." I roll my eyes half smiling.

"Then at least call me Via, Elvia sounds all ancient and old. And I'm only sixteen." She smiles showcasing her teeth.

"Alright Lady Via." I look at her deadpanned only causing her to giggle out loud.

"Has anyone ever told you that you looked beautiful with a smile?" I looked down embarrassed. "Aw, are you blushing?"

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I grumble covering my face with my hands.

"Would you look at that? Two loners sticking together, I'm ashamed to even call you my cousin."

"Oh for fuck's sake." I looked through my fingers. "The fuck you want now?"

"I want you to get the hell out of this school. Mum was stupid to send some skank like you into my territory, whatever I tell you to do you do it. So leave, I'll give you an hour to pack your bags but before the crossover you better be gone. Understand?" I rubbed my temples feeling a headache arise, is this bitch for real? This shit reminds of those cliche high school classics which make me gag every time the popular girl enters the scene with her pink eight inch heels and a manicure that could claw your brains out. She was already a witch, the nails just added to it.

"Oh? So she's the skank now? Funny hearing that from you. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror to realise who the real skank is, though I'm not surprised that with an IQ like yours it would obviously take you some time to figure that one out despite all the times you admired your reflection. Honestly, I don't even see what's there to admire at all." I quickly lifted my head up looking at a fuming Callie in surprise. Holy shit, I didn't know she had it in her.

"And who the fuck do you think you are telling her to leave this place as if you own it, from as far as I can tell since when was your name ever Kaien Cross?" She laughs coldly sending shivers down my spine, is it me or did she just turn from an angel to a devil in a second tops?

"You know, I wouldn't mind smacking some sense into you from the day you told her to hold your bags. Seeing as she handled it herself I didn't see a point in causing a commotion, but now... I'm not holding back." I could've sworn her eyes flashed black but I was too slow to notice as a second later Charlotte was sprawled all over the ground as Callie sent a flying kick to her rib making me cringe visibly.

I swiftly grabbed Callie's shoulders pushing her away. Her eyes was fogged with black making me gasp at the sense of familiarity, her face was flushed an angry red as she let out furious pants of air. Her eyes widen returning back to it's normal Emerald jewels, immediately she hugged me making me yelp at her strong grip she had around my body.

"I'm so sorry Lady Via, I just got so mad because of the way she was acting towards you and all the self control I had just vanished and my body just reacted on it's own. I'm going to be in big trouble aren't I? But at least it was worth it, she annoyed me from the start but I acted out of hand and now you're mad at me-"

"Callie! I'm not mad at you, I'm just... surprised, and a little shocked. I didn't know you had it in ya' with that tiny body of yours, I need to keep a mental note to not anger you." I chuckle ruffling her hair. "But seriously, if we don't get out of here now. You're going to get into more shit than you already are in."

-*-

A/N:

Apologies for the short chapter, I just couldn't be bothered to write more🤷🏻‍♀️

QOTC: Favourite singer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.3K 34
As The Title Says: Vampire Knight Fan Fic. A Girl Called Akari And Her Brother Kazato, Transfer To Cross Academy, But There Blood Is Very Tempting To...
81.7K 2.1K 19
Y/N is a normal girl who attends Cross Academy's day class; she is nothing out of the ordinary; she simply lives a simple, normal life. Until one da...
7.7K 263 38
what if Rido didn't exist? what if Zero and Kaname only liked Yuki as a sisterly figure? What if Yuki was in love with a girl ( her best friend)? Me...
2.2K 79 32
This is my version of Kaname's perspective on what happens if the vampire knight crossed over to the diabolic lovers universe and what really happens...