πˆππ„π’π‚π€ππ€ππ‹π„

By SEOKKBUTT

π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ ━ 𝘷𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦. ❛I don't care if you were fucking forced. You're all mine now.❜ 𝒂 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’Š... More

Ιͺɴᴛʀᴏ
disclaimerβ„’
chapter ₀₁
chapter β‚€β‚‚
chapter ₀₃
chapter β‚€β‚„
chapter β‚€β‚…
chapter ₀₆
chapter ₀₇
chapter β‚€β‚ˆ
chapter ₀₉
chapter ₁₀
chapter ₁₁
chapter ₁₂
chapter ₁₄
chapter ₁₅
chapter ₁₆

chapter ₁₃

1.6K 95 53
By SEOKKBUTT

an;
Hi! Yes, I am alive. The reason
why I haven't been updating this
book is bc I'm currently focussing
only on my jihope book. And that
is, Mister Park. Hopefully y'all
are still reading this >.<

If you haven't checked it out yet,
please do and lmk your reviews!

Enjoy the update, loves!!

•°

WORDCOUNT: +2.4K.
03rd of Febuary, 2021.
[ not proofread !! ]

"I must have been insane!" Hoseok mutters entering his house without paying any attention— not even towards his mother who was giving him weird, questioning looks, "How did I let it slip out of my stupid brain!"

"What happened?" His mother questions but he doesn't seem to hear her. "Stupid me." He scolds him again.

She shakes him a little using her hands, finally gett8ng his attention. "What are you calling yourself stupid for? Did you embarrass yourself in front of Yoongi or something?" She asks wiggling her brows and holding back a laugh.

Hoseok eases himself at the joke, "No, mom. It's nothing." He replies, smiling. The mother nods. "Oh, right. Are you going to have brunch? Or did you eat at your friend's home? I mean, you most probably already ate, but i just wajted to make sure."

Hoseok shakes his head, "No, I'm full."

His mother nods and smiles, "Did you have fun?"

Hoseok sighs. He mutters a little yes, before drifting back to his thoughts. But this time, they were shifted to the questions he had from the last night. Because, even now while his mother was asking about his sleepover, she didn't bother to ask him who the friend was. Could it be she trusts me enough to not question me about such primary stuff, or is there something else?

He slaps himself on his cheeks for the ridiculous thought, taking his mother by surprise. "You must be out of your mind to let his words affect you. Of course, there's nothing wrong." He speaks to himself, but very slowly.

Mrs. Jung furrows her brows in confusion at her son's weird behaviour, but doesn't question him.

Time skip.

"By soon, I didn't think you'd be here in a few days." Taehyung comments as him and Seokjin take a seat on the royal sofa present in Seokjin's stay room.

The said man chuckles, "Well, I had to be here. I heard you're going to get engaged?"

Taehyung muses, "You really learn about everything so quickly. Who's your source?" Although playfully, he asks his cousin. "But, yes. I'm going to be engaged soon." He confirms the news for him.

Seokjin hums, "Who?"

"Just someone I fell for."

"Love at first sight?"

Taehyung smiles and nods in reply. Seokjin opened his mouth to speak something but was interrupted with a loud knock on the door. The door soon opened after being allowed to, and revealed Jimin with a tray on his hands.

Jimin enters the room, his eyes glued to the tray because he's nervous as hell. He's going to see Seokjin after a really long time, and he doesn't know if Seokjin still has the thing for him.

"Oh, we have someone special here," Seokjin speaks sweetly, "If it isn't our little Jiminie," he grabs the tray from him, startling him in the process. Jimin bows to show his respect, "Your highness," he says.

"I'll meet you in person, soon, Jiminie. But in the mean time, why don't you join us, hmm?" Seokjin asks knowing all too well that Jimin will not be able to deny him.

Taehyung looks at the way Seokjin was eyeing Jimin and rolls his eyes, "Can we get back at where we were? You can do your eye–fucking when I'm gone from the room, for God's sake."

"My little brother is getting whiny for attention, I see," the elder jokes at which the prince laughs, "As if."

"I'll be looking forward to meet him Taehyung–ah," Seokjin now says in all seriousness. Taehyung grins and nods, "It won't be too long. Just a few days until I invite him here and we get engaged."

And they get engaged in three days, just like Taehyung had planned. He brought Hoseok to his mansion, gave him zero idea about what's going to happen and— well, Hoseok was very much in shock the entire time.

"I do not believe this," Hoseok screeches, "I refuse to believe this! You send me a package of God–knows–how–expensive suit, order me to wear it, bring me here without bothering to say me that we were going to get engaged today." He hisses, "What's wrong with you, honestly!?"

Taehyung sighs as he rubs his eyes out of boredom, "Why do you always make a big deal of little things, baby?"

"Little things?! You call us being engaged a little thing, Taehyung?"

Hoseok was furious. How is Taehyung so calm? "I— what do I say to my mom?!" The panic starts raising in him as soon as he remembers he didn't speak about anything to his mother yet.

Taehyung grabs Hoseok's wrist and makes him sit, but not on the seat beside him. He makes him sit on his very own lap. And Hoseok, as much as he was furious, he was also not used to looking at Taehyung up so close.

This mf is so handsome and for what? Hoseok cursed internally as he attempts to get away with Taehyung's grip. "Well, first of all— I honestly don't think your dear mother would oppose.. all of this," Taehyung says as a matter–of–fact, "And second of all, trust me, baby, it was not what I originally planned. I wanted our engagement to be very grand and something out of the world, but," Taehyung halts, "I actually called you here to introduce you to my cousin brother— one that I look up to a lot."

At that, Hoseok decides to ignore his first comment and stops his struggles to look at Taehyung with frowny eyes, "What are you even saying? How does, whatever you just said explains this?" He frustratingly questions gesturing his ring. Shit, this looks so white and expensive that I'm afraid I'd stain it just by wearing it, he thinks at the mere glance.

"Well," Taehyung starts, grabbing his attention, "Seokjin hyung had to leave tonight. He has to be somewhere for some business and, well, once he goes on a business, he returns after months! And he didn't want to miss my engagement, and neither did I want to set the date of our engagement after an eternity, so.." he trails off, studying Hoseok's reaction.

"It still does not makes any sense to me."

"Silly. I wanted hyung to be a part of our happy moment." Taehyung now says properly, without puzzling Hoseok.

"Our happy moment?? Why am I not happy then?"

Taehyung sighs at that, "Let's talk about this later? Seokjin hyung must be ready to leave and he hasn't met you properly yet, except those formal greetings. Please, baby?"

Hoseok closed his eyes out of frustration as he gives in. He really can't get away with Taehyung's charms, huh? Taehyung chimes an excited yeayy as he kissed Hoseok on his lips.

And, well, when has he ever shut up with just a simple kiss?

The kiss got heated and Taehyung almost ripped apart Hoseok's blazer when a firm pair of hands stopped him, "I thought Seokjin hyung was leaving?" Hoseok mocks Taehyung.

The prince groans but smirks anyways, "Like you would have let me do more if he wasn't." He counters, making Hoseok blush darkly. "Come, let's see him off."

The now engaged duo are walking towards Seokjin's room. As soon as the door opens, Taehyung welcomes himself first, "Hyung," he says smiling, "Someone's here to meet you. Come on in, baby," he calls for Hoseok.

Hesitantly, Hoseok follows Taehyung's steps and stands beside him. He looks at the said male, and damn, he had to turn away his gazes because why the fuck is he so handsome?

"Hello, I'm Seokjin," the royal cousin introduces himself, extending his arm towards Hoseok, "And you are Hoseok, I assume. The one my baby brother just got engaged to." Taehyung whines at the nickname, "I'm not a baby anymore. I have a baby for myself right here," he says grinning widely as he showed Hoseok off to his brother.

"Yeah, yeah. I can see it for myself."

Hoseok shifts awkwardly, "Yes, I am. Glad to meet you, your highness," he says and bows as a token of respect because— come on, Seokjin belongs to the royal family just like Taehyung does.

Wait—

Hold up.

But why does Hoseok not treat Taehyung like the Prince he is? What's so different about him that Hoseok.. doesn't feel afraid of, yet at some times, he's oddly scared of the younger.. but in a different way, if that makes sense. Why is it that he treats the Prince so differently. Not kindly, but definitely not rashly either. Taehyung confuses Hoseok.

Just what is it that you want, my stupid heart? He scolds himself with a deep frown on his face.

"I'll tell you a secret, Hoseok," Seokjin speaks and he leans in with no warning and before Taehyung could react to it, "He's crazy. You gotta be careful around him," Seokjin whispers in Hoseok's ears.

"Ah, hyung~" whines Taehyung, "What are you doing? What did you say him? Was it something about me? I just know you said something bad about me. Don't tell me- were you trying to scare him away. That's it, right? Right? Right?"

"Oh, hush," Seokjin shuts him up with a light smack on his chest, "Just gave that little thing a warning."

"What would you warn him about!?" Taehyung asks, instantly feeling defensive, "I'd never hurt him!"

"I never said you would~" Seokjin sang, "Now, away you move. You're going to be the reason I'm gonna miss the timings."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and moves away from Seokjin's way. And as the older of them all was about to finally leave, "Ah, right," he looks around, wanting to find a certain someone [that certain someone being Jimin] but he couldn't. He rose his head up and saw the said boy looking at him through one of the windows of the castle from the opposite side.

He then turns his attention back towards Taehyung and whispers to him, "Say Jimin I'm going to be back soon, and take him with me," he smirks, and so does Taehyung after he hears the latter.

"Sure thing. Have a safe journey, hyung. Bye!"

Few days later.
[time skip again lol.]

"You oddly have a good relationship with your cousin," Hoseok comments, remembering Seokjin and Taehyung's interactions from a few days ago. He wouldn't lie but it warmed his heart to see Taehyung smile so big when Seokjin would joke, or when he would simply praise him.

After Seokjin left, Hoseok and Taehyung fell into an argument over the engagement thing. Taehyung being the stubborn and short-tempered Prince he was, couldn't stop himself from getting mad at Hoseok's constant questions regarding their engagement.

Hoseok had to leave, pushing Taehyung off his body [they somehow ended up on the bed by the end of their argument]. Taehyung warned him to stop but Hoseok did not. Hoseok's anger was cooled down a few days later [and Taehyung couldn't stay mad at him for so long, either. He legit tailed Hoseok for two full days, whining and begging to let that argument go].

Taehyung was confused at first at Hoseok's comment, but then soon realised that his baby was talking about Seokjin. "Yeah.. we were and thankfully still are as close as ever. And I'm sure we're going to stay just as same in the future as well."

"Good for you, good for you." Hoseok sighs.

"Wanna know why?"

And there it was again. Taehyung's deep, deep voice that never failed to send tremors through Hoseok's veins. He looks at the boy in confusion, What's with the sudden change? He wonders, "I, um.. I just remembered I had to leave!"

Hoseok must really be a coward to be avoiding his voice like it's going to kill him. He gets up hurriedly and moves around to grab his stuff when Taehyung spoke to him, "And who said you could leave?"

Hoseok looks at him, eyes dilated, and heart beating insanely faster than usual, "W— why would I need any one's permission to go to my own home!?" He says in defence, wanting to put up a tough front.

Taehyung chuckles, "C'mere, kitten," he calls Hoseok, and Hoseok robotically obeys. "You must have really forgotten what I could do, huh? Need I remind you to always be in your limits when you're with me? Aren't you afraid of me?"

The older of the two looks at Taehyung, his emotions all over place. "I don't know about being afraid of you, but you do confuse me a lot." Hoseok mutters, obviously not brave enough to speak that out loud. He doesn't want to end up making out with Taehyung. Not now.

"What was that?"

"N— nothing! Can I leave?"

"I told you to come, sit here, on my lap." Taehyung pats his own thigh, waiting for Hoseok to obey him like he always did. And when he did, "Good boy," he praises him.

Hoseok suddenly feels so small on his lap, even though he's the oldest of them both. Taehyung uses his fingers to brush away the strands that stood right in front of Hoseok's eyes, blocking their eye contact. "So, where were we?"

"We weren't anywhere!" Hoseok responds quickly.

"Your mind sure is very dirty, huh?" Taehyung chuckles, "I meant, what were we talking? Oh, yeah. So, do you want to know? The reason Seokjin hyung and I get along so well?"

Of course, Hoseok was curious. All the time he has been with Taehyung, and based up on what he has heard about him from Jimin, it is clear that Taehyung does not enjoy just anyone's company. He barely has any friends outside him, Jimin and.. yeah. That's all.

"Yes." Hoseok manages to utter in a hitched breath because Taehyung was getting awfully closer to his personal space [not that it was for the first time, anyways].

Taehyung had a.. sly smile on his face when he replied, "Because we're both equally insane."

Another Note!!

I discovered quite a few drafts of this story, and I briefly went through them. And ... Just be glad that I didn't upload those chapters as soon as I wrote them. BC over all, every chapter was super shitty. But in a way, I can appreciate myself because there were a lot of grammatical errors in those chapters, keeping aside the shitty plot, than now. Ik I'm still not perfect [far from the word perfect] but, yeah. I could say I improved a lot. Anyways, guys, thanks and sorry if you read this unwanted rant.

Until next chapter, good bye! Hehe. Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 4.7K 37
Hoseok wanted a sugar daddy so badly since he's bored and broke. But, he's mistakenly kidnapped by someone which turned his life upside down. A story...
13.1K 1.3K 28
A beautiful love story of a K-pop singer - Hoseok and an orphan fanboy - Taehyung. This FF is adapted from an Old Hindi Movie. This is the Vhope fanf...
698K 29.6K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
8.3K 544 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...