THE UNLOVED HUSBAND

By Lovesotrue

Isaac hurriedly ran towards me and scooped me up in a very tight hug, his head buried on my neck. "I don't c... More

CHAPTER ONE: FALLING FOR THE BOSS IS BAD NEWS
CHAPTER TWO: HIS POSSESSIVE SIDE
CHAPTER THREE: HIS QUICK QUESTION
CHAPTER FOUR: HE OVERSTEPPED
CHAPTER FIVE: HIS NOTES
CHAPTER SIX: TWO EMOTIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN: I MISS YOU
CHAPTER EIGHT: TRUE LOVE'S KISS
CHAPTER NINE: STILL ON
CHAPTER TEN: WEEKEND PLANS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: NO WONDER
CHAPTER TWELVE: YOU TOO
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: FOUND
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE DIFFERENCE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: PROMISE ME
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE HANDSOME EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: IF I COULD HIDE HER AWAY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE WHISPER
CHAPTER NINETEEN: SCARED OF MAKING WRONG DECISIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY: SHE SAID YES
CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE: LET THE FLOWERS FALL
CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO: JUST LIKE HOW
CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE: STURDY HEART
CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED
CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE: FOURTEEN RULES AND ONE RING
CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX: THEIR FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN: OUR FIRST RULE JUST GOT BROKEN
CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE: UNDER THE STARS
CHAPTER THIRTY: IT'S STARTING TO CROWD
CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
CHAPTER THIRTY - TWO: FOUR QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE: IT ISN'T MY STORY; BEFORE AND AFTER THE STORM
CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR: BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE WEDDING
CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE: WHILE SHE WAS AWAY; SINGULARITY
CHAPTER THIRTY - SIX: A STEP BACKWARD
CHAPTER THIRTY - SEVEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY
CHAPTER THIRTY - EIGHT: A GLIMMER
CHAPTER THIRTY - NINE: THE VERY QUESTION
CHAPTER FORTY: NO MORE
CHAPTER FORTY - ONE: 4 AM
CHAPTER FORTY - TWO: IS IT BECAUSE?
CHAPTER FORTY - THREE: STAY AWAY
CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR: A YEAR AND A HALF
CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE: NEEDED SAVING
CHAPTER FORTY - SIX: ROOFTOP MEMORIES
CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN: THROWN GUIDANCE
CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT: PERFECT STATE
EPILOGUE: BEGIN

CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT: CHAOS OF SEVEN HEARTS

398 35 3
By Lovesotrue

Bismillah.

Suga Yoongi image above.

Chapter Twenty – Eight: Chaos of Seven Hearts

Fatima's POV

I felt the heat of the sun and my sweat. I opened my eyes and wondered why it was too quiet. The first thing I saw was Isaac's face. He smiled at me and it made me feel happy. How beautiful it is to see his face in this nearness.

"You fell asleep Baby," he said soothingly.

I rubbed my eyes with my hands.

"Alhamdulillah," I said trying to stifle a yawn but failing so I covered my mouth and yawned.

My eyes scanned the area. How come it's only him and me?

"What happened? Is the game done? Who won? Sorry, I fell asleep," I apologized.

Isaac only laughed at me a bit.

"Nobody won," he said kindly.

"How did that happen?" I asked feeling puzzled.

I rose up and stretch, feeling energized.

"Come, Jin and Suga are cooking and we must help prepare," Isaac said, ignoring my question.

He always ignores my questions. But since I was feeling guilty of falling asleep. I let it slide. Maybe nobody won because they didn't want to wake me up.

When we arrived at the dining hall, I wanted to laugh at what they were doing. Tae was writing something on a poster paper. I approached and saw what he wrote:

"Home Sweet Home"

Jungkook was helping him color it with these big crayons. How they have those crayons I have no idea.

Rapmon was arranging the table set while Jimin was carrying a tray of glasses.

"Where's J – Hope?" I asked.

"He's preparing the smoke plate to be used later by the Imam," RM answered.

"Oh I see, thanks," I told RM who gave me a smile.

It cheered me up so much. Maybe he isn't mad at me anymore. In shaa Allah.

"Why don't you climb up to your room first, take a short nap again. We'll call you when it's time to have lunch," Isaac said.

"Of course not, I would help in the cooking," I said.

Isaac followed me towards the kitchen. The scent of the foods was very inviting. There were five finished dishes already.

"Wow, you cooked fast," I commended them.

"Team work, team chef," Jin bragged and he and Suga made a high – five.

I opened the fridge and got some flour and syrup.

"I will make some pancakes," I announced.

"Okay!" Suga said.

"I'll prepare the fruit cocktail," Isaac said.

So all four of us prepared the foods. And it really warmed my heart. This feels like home sweet home.

"Noona, take a look," Jungkook said.

He and Tae were holding the poster banner. Aside from Home Sweet Home, our names were colorfully written around it. It even had drawings of our faces, except the eyes were not drawn so as not to commit sins.

"Wow, it's cute, it's nice, ahhh!" I said appreciatively.

"Look at the drawings Jimin did," Tae said.

I pour on the flour on the low – heated fry and then approached them. There were hairstyles of each little man, similar to theirs. It made me giggle. I also saw a veiled girl holding the entire bubbled words with the caricature of the guys inside them.

"See you're the one holding the bubble because you're that to us. You keep us together," Tae explained.

"That was my clever idea," Tae bragged.

I was so touched that I had to pause a moment to let it all sink in.

"I really like it," I said.

Tae and Kookie looked at each other and nod approvingly.

"Cool!" they both said before leaving the kitchen.

I went back to my cooking and saw that Isaac had gotten the pancake.

"Done," Jin said.

RM appeared Jimin and J – Hope.

"Are we bringing all those foods at the dining table now?" RM asked.

"Yes," Suga said to him.

We all got to working and chatting until all nine of us were having our lunch. We conversed, talked, laughed and made jokes. It was a happy lunch.

The call for prayer sounded and we clear the table and prepared for our Zuhur prayer. The guys went to the praying room while I went to my room.

After praying, I got my laptop to check some e-mails. There were several from book authors and one from a company called Big Hit Entertainment. The Subject of the E-mail was Project Proposal. I opened to read it.

To: Fatima Maryam, Executive Secretary, Writeworthy Inc.

From: Terrence Wallas, Production Director on Music, Big Hit Entertainment.

Subject: Project Proposal

Greetings!

We are very saddened that our agents were not welcomed at your house in Zamboanga City. I think there must have been a misunderstanding. We mean no harm. We just wanted to propose to you to be the Manager of Raphael Monstefar, Jungkook Martinez, Taehyung Manuel, J – Hope Viscar, Jin Smith, Suga Yoongi and Park Jimin. They have been rejecting our proposal for almost three years now. Since they seem to trust you fully, we decided to reach out to you. The initial salary shall be a hundred thousand dollars a month. Let us know if this compensation would be enough. We are more than glad to add the figures should you deem it to be insufficient.

We look forward for your favorable response. They are seven brilliant men. It would be a waste if some woman would stop them from fulfilling their destiny and using God's gifts, don't you agree Ms. Maryam?

Thank you and God speed.

Sincerely,

TERRENCE WALLAS.

I read it one more time before leaving my room. I will tell the men after the du'a making of our house. If that Terrence Wallas thinks that I would agree to make the seven work for Big Hit, he's clearly mistaken.

Someone knocked at my door.

"Princess, I think you should come downstairs now," Jimin's voice said.

I closed the laptop and headed towards the door. I opened it and saw his smiling face. He really looks like an emoji.

"Okay, let's go," I said to him.

We walked the hallways together and climbed down the stairs. I praised him for his drawings and he was blushing like a tomato.

"Princess, you know I love being here with you," he said.

"Me too," I answered truthfully.

"Hmm, hypothetically, if you were to choose a man to love, setting aside Isaac and Rapmon, who do you think will you likely fall in love with?" Jimin asked and then stopped at a stair step, looking at me.

I sidestepped and stared at him.

"What kind of a question is that?" I asked.

"Just answer," he pressed on.

"Wait did you and the rest played a bet as to whose name I will say to answer your question?"

He hurriedly shook his head.

"No, no, no, we never do bets. It is strictly forbidden. It just crossed my mind so I asked about it," he explained.

"Oh okay. But since I am engaged, answering it would be inappropriate," I explained to him.

To be honest, the answer to his query was Suga. I would fall for Suga. I could fall for Suga. But this heart of mine knows who it wants.

"Right, sorry for asking," Jimin apologized then touched the back of his neck.

"It's okay, don't worry about it," I said to him.

We heard the doorbell and my thoughts said that it must be the Imam. I hurriedly climbed down the stairs, forgetting that my skirt was not well raised up when I stood up a while ago from sitting on my bed. And then I stepped on my own skirt. I was about to fall down the steps when I felt strong firm hands holding my waist and my back.

"Always clumsier than me," RM's voice said.

I didn't have time to look at him carefully as he instantly released me as I tried to stand up straight. That temporary touch felt warm and pleasing. Astaghfirullah.

"Princess, are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah," I said, regaining my composure.

"We must go," I told the two and we all headed towards the dining hall.

As the ceremony went on, the Imam also gave us some simple reminder on how to keep the house secured like playing Ayat, reciting the Qur'an loudly and storing away picture frames and sculptures of animated objects. He also addressed his insights about music being haram.

By the time Imam left, we all felt exhausted and tired.

"I'm going back to my room to sleep," Suga began.

"Me too," the rest said.

I was feeling sleepy but I know that the email I received won't make me fall asleep.

The seven went to each of their respective room while Isaac and I were the only ones left in the living room.

"Is there something bothering you?" he asked me.

Isaac was seated next to me, yup right next to me.

Well aside from your nearness and lovely scent, I am also bothered by your perfect red lips, your dashing hair and your hard chest, my subconscious told me. I shook my head and thought of something say. One that makes sense.

"Ah none. I just felt like sleeping on this very comfortable couch instead of going upstairs," I said.

"Why? You don't like your room?" he asked.

One of my crazy inexplicable attitude is when something bothers me, I don't like staying much in my room.

I shook my head.

"Can you go to your room so I can sleep on this couch?" I asked him.

He was only few centimeters away from me ya Allah. He could kiss me if he wants. No one is around. Wha..What Fatima? You are definitely out of your mind. Or maybe I am so sleepy that I can hardly think straight.

Isaac rose then sat at the farthest end of the couch. Then he got a throw pillow and placed it on his lap.

"Sleep on my lap," he said, tapping the pillow.

"You're kidding right?" I asked.

But he didn't answer, instead he pulled my arm and the next thing I know my head was on his lap.

"I am not going to touch your head nor your face nor your hand. Just close your eyes and sleep," he said while his hand rested on the arm of the couch while his other hand spread on the length of the top edge of the large couch.

I yawned.

"I guess this is okay, in shaa Allah," I uttered, feeling my eyes dozing off.

I moved slightly to make myself comfortable, stretching my legs. My head was facing the ceiling but since my eyes were closed, I won't get to see my boss' handsome face which will have my desires under control. I then placed both of my hands on my tummy, one on top of the other.

Isaac recited Surah Al – Ikhlas, The Unity, and my lips followed his recitation. A famous hadith said that if we recite it again and again, a house in Jannah shall be built for us. I smiled at the thought that as he and I were reciting the surah, the angels in heavens must be making our palace in the Akhirat. Ameen.

****************************************************************************************

Isaac's POV

She stopped uttering and was finally asleep. I watched her beautiful face and admired the details of her nose, her eyebrows, even the two pimples on her face. Then her lips. Oh what I would do if I get to taste those lips after we get married. In shaa Allah.

I let my head rest on my hand by the arm of the couch and continued staring at her.

Something has bothered her when she went to her room. After Zuhur, she seemed to be not concentrating on the moment. It was as if her mind was someplace else.

Did she receive a phone call? Read something on her Wattpad? Or an e – mail? Those are the only options I could guessed upon. I know her Wattpad account but I haven't made any for myself. As much as I love her so so much, I would still like her to have some privacy. Besides, she expresses herself most in that handy notebook of hers.

I reached out for the phone in my shirt pocket and texted Suga. I know Suga is asleep but I also know that when Fatima is at stake, he'd do the impossible possible.

"Assalamu alaykum. Can you hack Fatima's email? I think Big Hit must have sent her something."

Message Sent.

In just a matter of few seconds, he replied.

"Wa alaykumusalam. Okay. On it," his text message said.

I didn't tell Fatima that Suga was the hacker computer expert. I just led her to believe that Suga knows someone. I just think that it might make her feel uncomfortable. Which was also why during the Hide and Seek game, I told the boys to proceed to the house. The reaction on Suga's face was a bit shocking to all of us as I recalled what happened by the swing.

FLASHBACK

We heard feet running and Tae, Jungkook and Hope appeared.

"You weren't searching for us at all?" J – Hope asked looking at the weird scenario in front of him. Four of us surrounding a sleeping Fatima.

"Oh my gosh, she looks like a sleeping angel," Tae said and approached the swing.

Jin asked him to not be noisy gesturing with his forefinger on his lips.

Jungkook did not move but just look at her too.

"Game over. Nobody wins or loses for this round," Jimin told J – Hope.

J – Hope made a pouty duck face and just shrugged his shoulders. He too tiptoed towards our direction.

Fatima made a move and we all hitched our breath then she didn't move and appeared to be still sleeping.

Another sound of footsteps were heard and Suga appeared. He looked at all of us and he did not look pleased. He shook his head, clicked his tongue, looked at his shoes and hit a stone with a slow forced, as if he was thinking, as if he was trying to hide his displeasure or anger.

"What the heck happened to rule number one? Lowering our gazes towards Fatima," he said in a tone that isn't loud but still with a warning scary tone.

No one answered him. I could answer but I'd rather have this discussion when she isn't physically with us. If I talk, she'll hear. And I won't leave this chair for who knows one of these boys might touch her face or something. Or worse, carry her towards her bedroom.

Suga brushed his hair with his hands, stared at the sky then at all of us.

"Fine, stare at her all you want. I won't be too surprised if all of you here fall in love with her. Isaac is the only one who can fall in love with her by the way since they are engaged. Darn it! Can you at least look at me when I speak to you Hobi, Tae, Jungkook, Rapmon, Jin, and Jimin?" he said, this time with a louder tone.

The guys then stared at him. And they looked at Suga, angrily, surprisingly. Isn't Suga the scariest among them seven? What makes these six not scared of him anymore? Is it because of her?

Suga laughed sarcastically before speaking again.

"I can see you all going angry at me huh? Okay, alright, I would let you be," he said, raising both his hands as if surrendering to the police.

"But if any of you six tries to win her heart behind Isaac's back and confuse her heart or break her heart or make her sad the slightest amount? I am going to kick your ass and kick you out of this house," he warned.

"And when I do that, don't tell me that I didn't warn you," he said in a hard tone.

He kicked a stone that hit the trash bin next to the swing where Jin was sitting on. The loud sound made Fatima move.

"The six of you, prepare the house for the du'a," I instructed them.

No one spoke. They all look at Fatima once more then turned to leave. This was my fault. Suga was right. I must keep her distant from them.

Ya Allah. SubhanAllah. We haven't even started with the actual work and yet possible problems are already coming in. The project in Marawi City is doable. Getting rid of Big Hit is possible. But I wonder if I would be able to stop the building chaos of six hearts. No, seven. J – Hope is clearly into her too. Astaghfirullah.

END OF FLASHBACK

Fatima turned sideway and her face is now facing my stomach. Her entire body facing to the side. She made a soft sound and then that sound made my heart skip a beat.

My God, she's so adorable in every single way.

I looked around the empty living room and the silence was inviting me to do something I thought I have control of. I lowered my head until my lips were a few inches next to her cheek. One kiss. Just one kiss.

*****************************************************************************************

"The least little atom in the heavens or on earth. Nor is there anything less than that or greater, but is in the Record Perspicuous."

- Qur'an, 34:3

*****************************************************************************************

Jazakallahu khairan! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.5K 36
Fatima is a young and beautiful Muslim wife, her life gets turnt upside down when her husband gets a second wife.This is due to her not being able to...
145K 7.9K 23
'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side but she too is gone now, she can't do any...
153K 7.4K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...