Emerald Storm [Loki]

By abbielpxo

A strained relationship between an enhanced human avenger and the god of mischief. This is the story of Kathl... More

Prologue
Chapter one: Strucker's base
Chapter three: good fighter
Chapter four: Window and Peter
Chapter five: Robots
Chapter six: Mjolnir
Chapter seven: I am Loki
Chapter eight: Wait, Mortal, wait!
Chapter nine: winter soldier
Chapter ten: Panic attack
Chapter eleven: Tales of Asgard
Chapter twelve: First day of shool
Chapter thirteen: little sisters are savages
Chapter fourteen: Stationary
Chapter fifteen: Pietro
Chapter sixteen: Callisto
Chapter seventeen: I'll go with Loki
Chapter eighteen: failure
Chapter nineteen: Feelings for Loki
Chapter twenty: The gem is within you
Chapter twenty-one: Memorial
Chapter twenty-two: Wakandans
Chapter twenty-three: Game on, Odinson
Chapter twenty-four: you're a pest Miss maximoff
Chapter twenty-five: apologies
Chapter twenty-six: Happy
Chapter twenty-seven: Time jumps
Chapter twenty-eight: Fire alarm
Chapter twenty-nine: Kat-tastrophe
Chapter thirty: Protect you.
Chapter thirty-one: I can't love you.
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
The end.
Previously on WandaVision
The hex
Welcome to Westview
Dark Magic

Chapter two: Maximoff girl

15.3K 403 222
By abbielpxo

Steve Rogers ran out into the open air looking for the three kids he saw inside. Two girls and a boy. Green, red and blue.

He saw a blue flash heading towards the city of Sokovia and he understood that was the boy. He ran down the steps and to his team, where he saw one of the strongest, bulkiest members fighting the girl from earlier.

Panic surged through him and he knew he needed to stop the fight. 'THOR!' Steve screamed as he ran towards him.

It was too late. Thor underestimated his strength against the oldest Maximoff girl and with one punch she was sent hurtling into the forest where she crashed into a tree.

Thor looked shocked at what he did. He was just trying to find out what she was doing on the field when she turned and began fighting him, he definitely didn't mean to cause her any harm.

The team ran into the forest towards the girl. Steve dropped to his knees beside her unconscious body and so did Natasha.

Natasha pressed her fingers to her neck and felt for her heart beat. 'She's got a pulse but it's weak. We need to get her on the Quinjet.'

'Why should we help her?' Bruce asked now he was human again. 'Isn't she one of the bad guys?'

'She's a kid, Bruce.' Steve defended.

'Besides....' Thor started. 'T'was I who injured the girl, I should rectify my actions and take mercy upon her. She needs our help.'

Thor scooped her up off of the ground and carried her back to the Quinjet, where they all waited for Stark.

As Natasha placed an ice pack on the girls head the door opened and Stark walked in. He closed the door behind himself and stepped out of his Ironman suit.

'Did you get it?' Steve asked.

'Of course I did.' Tony replied in a tone that said 'obviously.' His suit held it in its metal hand. 'Who's the girl? I told Barton after you, we're not taking in anymore strays.'

Natasha narrowed her eyes at him before Thor spoke. He explained to Tony what happened and the billionaire agreed to help the kid.

'You never know, Stark. she may surprise you.' Natasha said with a smirk as she sat in the pilot seat.

'What makes you say that?' Tony said as he grabbed a donut from the fridge.

'She saved and healed Clint.' Nat shrugged.

Tony looked at the archer, who nodded. '...after she inflicted her weird, green magic on me. She said sorry and that she was looking for her brother. She had the weirdest accent.'

'She's sokovian.' Steve replied. 'The twins are her younger siblings, she was just trying to protect them. Agent Hill's going to meet us at HQ to give us more info.'

///////

Thor watched from behind the glass and Banner and Dr Helen Cho assessed the young girl, who according to Maria Hill was called 'Katerina Maximoff' she's 18 and apparently, very dangerous.

Banner left the lab to speak to Thor, leaving Helen to watch Katerina. Banner gave Thor a sympathetic smile. 'You're worried.' He said as he read the god's face.

Thor shrugged. 'Of course. If she was not enhanced, I could've killed that young girl.'

'Well...she's healing pretty fast. She'll be awake soon if you wanna talk to her. She'll be a little erratic at first, obviously, she has no idea where she is. But if you can be calm and talk to her on her level, she may confide in you. You can convince her to trust us. She may even help us.'

Thor nodded and Banner went back inside. The god sat on the floor outside the lab, twiddling his thumbs.

Half an hour later, the door opened and Helen came out. 'If you wanna go in you can, just be careful. She's tired and confused, she needs a friend now.'

Thor nodded and got to his feet. He knocked on the door before slowly walking in. He saw the young girl sat on the bed. Her leather jacket beside her, her leggings with holes and rips, her AC/DC top wet from laying in the snow and her long brown hair set over her shoulder.

Her face was pale, her lips tight. Her eyes were glowing green as she sat scared. It reminded Thor of his brother. He cleared his throat as he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. The girl shifted awkwardly on the edge of the bed.

Thor held up his hands. 'I'm not here to hurt you, young one. I just wanted to apologise and make sure that you are okay.'

She nodded and he took a step closer. He sat on the chair opposite her and she seemed to relax a little. 'I'm sorry for fighting you, you caught me off guard.'

'I'm sorry too.' She said, her voice strained.

'You have an accent.' Thor mumbled.

'So do you.' She retorted.

Thor smiles at her response. 'I'm also sorry that I knocked you out. I sometimes underestimate my strength.'

'Any other day I could've taken it. I was just worried about my siblings.' She shrugged.

'You're strong.' Thor nodded. 'You are mighty for such a small human. I understand you wanting to protect your siblings, I'd do the same.'

'You have siblings?' She asked with a raised brow. She picked up a towel that Helen had left for her on the side of the bed and began drying her hair.

'I do. A brother. His name is Loki.' Thor smiles remembering him. 'He's back home on Asgard where he is being punished for his crime against New York. He's the god of mischief.'

'Oh I remember seeing him on the news. Green guy with horns?' Katerina said, starting to come around, feeling more and more like herself as her body heeled itself.

'That would be him.' Thor chuckles. 'Anyway, I haven't properly introduced myself, how rude of me. I'm Thor, Son of Odin.'

'I'm Katerina, daughter of -' she paused as she remembered her parents. Daring to let a tear pass her eye she stood quickly and cleared her throat. 'Katerina Maximoff. Do I have to stay here?'

'I don't see why.' Thor shrugged. 'Are you hungry? Thirsty? Come.' Thor instructed as he held open the door for her.

He lead her to one of Stark's guest bedrooms and allowed her to shower in the ensuit while he found her clothes and had Stark's chief fix her something to eat.

While she was in the shower, Thor made his way into the common room where all the avengers sat, tired from their latest mission.

'How is she?' Natasha asked from behind her book.

'Showering.' Thor replied and as he took Natasha by the wrist and pulled her out of her seat to stand. He began sizing her up with his eyes, inspecting the young women.

Natasha gave him a weird look before flicking him in the throat. Thor coughed and spluttered as he tried to catch his breath. 'What the hell do you think you're doing?' Natasha asked angrily.

Thor caught his breath and with a shrug he answered 'You look about the same size as the girl. Would you happen to have any spare clothing items that you would be so kind enough to lend her?'

'I'll see what I can do.' Natasha mumbled and began to walk away. 'Oh and Thor?'

'Yes?'

'Don't ever check me out like that again. I'll rip those golden locks right out.'

'Yes, my apologies Natasha.'

'Men...'

//////////

Waking up in a lab wasn't the strangest thing for me, I often woke up under Strucker's needle. Waking up in a lab with bright lights was something else, and seeing a a women I had never met before, taking my blood set off alarm bells for me.

I barely had any energy to fight her off so I let her continue. 'How long is this going to take? I really need to pee.'

The lady smiled and said 'You're done. The bathroom's over there.' She nodded to the door behind me and I slowly sat up.

I wasn't tied down.

I stood up and walked over to the door. I went in, did what I had to do, washed my hands and came back out. No traps. No tricks. They weren't forcing me to be here.

'Why am I here?' I asked the lady as I stood by the bed. She placed a towel down for me and told me it was for me to dry my hair and then walked over to her clip board.

I sat back on the bed as she explained that one of the avengers knocked me out and felt bad so they brought me to their tower in New York to make sure I was okay.

I doubted her story, of course I did. Why would they save me? I technically worked for Hydra and I tried to fight them.

When Thor came in and apologised, I realised that these guys may not be as bad as Strucker and Sergio made them out to be. 'American vigilantes' yeah I'd seen them on the news, I had watched as they saved towns but killed thousand doing so, I also watched Tony Stark's shell for three days after his weapons had killed my parents and almost my brother and sister. Was I going to forgive him? No. Will i forgive Thor? Yes. The others? Maybe.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and walked back into the bedroom. I almost had a heart attack as the red haired lady from earlier was siting in the bed.

'Argh!' I shrieked and clutched the towel close to my body. My green powers instinctively surrounded my hands.

'Relax, I'm just here to give you these. And Thor told me to ask if you wanted grilled cheese or pop tarts? The chief's off for the weekend and that's all he knows how to make.'

'Thank you. Tell him thanks but I'm not really hungry.' I walked over and picked up the clothes the women had set on the bed for me.

'I'm Natasha, by the way. I'm not really the talkative, welcoming one around here but you look like you could use someone to talk to. Get dressed and meet me in the hall.'

Natasha left as fast as she could and I picked up the clothes. She left me fresh socks and underwear, Black leggings, a plain white top and navy hoodie with the shield badge embroidered onto the shoulder.

I cringed at the outfit and slipped on my black boots from earlier. Before I left i picked up my clothes from earlier and folded them neatly, carrying them with me. This isn't a hotel and I'm not leaving any of my things behind.

I met Natasha in the hall and she took me through to the kitchen. She made me eat an apple and drink some water before she took me into the common room.

Thor jumped up and asked I was okay and I nodded. He took my clothes from my hands and handed them to one of Stark's staff, asking if they could wash them for me.

Natasha and Thor sat beside me on the couch as they began asking questions. Questions about me, my siblings, Strucker and Hydra.

Then the man I hated the most walked in. Tony Stark. He starred at me and I could feel anger surging through me.

Green energy balls gathered around my hands and Natasha said in shock 'Yo-your eyes...their green.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 46 7
Fluff, Smut and angst with the one only Loki AKA The God of Mischief. Sadly i do not own any of the marvel characters only the reader characters that...
301K 10.2K 24
Nico and the Avengers Fanfiction: Ultron is at large and has joined forces with the greek monsters and Hephaestus's newest inventions gone wrong. The...
1.1M 26.6K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...
10.7K 292 39
"She was the Virgin Goddess of Innocence and purity. He was the God of Mischief. Though the two were very different in every single way that didn't...