EXO's PRINCESS

By wolf-angel

Story about a girl, the tree of life and the twelve handsome wolves. More

EXO's PRINCESS
Chapter 1: I don't remember....
Chapter 2: EXO
Chapter 3: Princess/Shortcake
Chapter 4: We're Wolves
Chapter 5: Our powers are back....
Chapter 6: Princess and Namu....
Chapter 8: I like her hyung... no... I Love Her....
Chapter 9: Yes....
Chapter 10: Arcade....
Chapter 11: Jhin
Chapter 12: I'm having flashbacks...
Chapter 13: Goodbye...
Chapter 14: Because of Albert...
Chapter 15: Saranghaeyo...
Chapter 16: The truth...
Chapter 17: Looking for EXO's Princess
Chapter 18: Killing Albert....
Chapter 19: The end??
CHAPTER 20: LUHAN
Author's note
another announcement:
A/N
LUHAN'S LOVE (A sequel of EXO's Princess
Author's Note
THE GUARDIANS (NEW STORY)
HIS GABRIELLE

Chapter 7: A protector....

6.8K 201 10
By wolf-angel

CHANYEOL'S POV.....

I saw Baekhyun-hyung's eyes turned red earlier when he heard what those girls said about Princess. It's very unusual of him. He was looking at her right now. we were walking to the building.

Namu, what are you up to? Why did you die and let us meet this human? What is your plan?

Ahhh!!! this makes me crazy. Thinking of what may happen makes me crazy.

"Yah! Chanyeol, Kenchana (are you okay)?" Lay-hyung asked me.

"Huh?"

"I saw you closed your eyes. Is there any problem?" Lay-hyung was worried.

"Ah,, it's nothing Lay-hyung. There's no problem." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back. Then we continued on walking.

We reach Sehun's classroom.

"Sehunnie, Tao-ah, Kai, Take care of her okay? See you at breaktime. Annyeong, Princess." Suho-hyung said.

"Arasseo, hyung." The tree of them answered.

"Annyeong, Shortcake." Luhan-hyung smiled.

"Annyeong oppa. " Then she smiled. We walk heading to the elevator to go to our floors. We're almost late when we entered the room. Thankfully, Xiumin-hyung had a good alibi.

SEHUN'S POV....

A protector... that's what I need to be. Princess was sitting on the chair between me and Tao-hyung. Kai is in the chair in front of her. By the time I saw her at the forest, something tells me that I need to protect her. That's why I told Suho-hyung about this.

FLASHBACK.....

"What do you mean, Sehun?" Suho-hyung asked me. He looks confused to what I've said.

"Suho-hyung, I want to protect her. I mean, I feel like Namu is her. Namu didn't die. Princess and Namu are the same." I told him.

"That's impossible Sehun. Namu died last week. Seeing her at the area where Namu was planted before doesn't mean she was Namu." He said.

"But hyung, we all know that only wolves like us can enter this forest. No humans can enter here." I'm sure of it. no human can enter this forest.

"Sehun, stop this nonsense. She can't be Namu. Namu is gone. Just accept that fact Sehun." Suho-hyung is angry but he was just holding back his anger.

"Okay, but hyung can she stay with us?" I asked him.

"No." He said straightly.

"But hyung, she can't remember anything."

"Sehun, Stop it. We can't keep her here. We're done with this conversation. Tomorrow we will send her to police station. Maybe someone was looking for her." He said. He won't listen to me. I need help to convince him. But who? They always thought I'm acting childish even though I'm serious. Luhan-hyung entered the room.

"Maybe Sehun was right Suho. There's a possibility. We can't make any decision now. Let's just try to find out the truth and help her remember her past." He agreed on me. Maybe he heard what Suho-hyung and I was talking about.

"Fine. You win Sehun. She'll stay here."

"Kamsahamnida Suho-hyung. Luhan-hyung, Thank you." I smiled and walk out the room.

END OF FLASHBACK....

"Sehun-oppa, thankyou." I look at her after saying those words.

"For what?" I asked her.

"Yah! Sehun-ah. Be kind to her." Tao-hyung told me. I just smiled.

"For agreeing to let me stay with you." Then she smiled. Dug-Dug. Dug-dug. What was that?? My heartbeat was fast.

"Don't thank me. I just want to help you bring back your memories." I smiled then turn my face to the window.

Why did my heart beat that fast when I saw her smile?? Weird.

I want to help her bring her memories back. I want To be her protector.

A protector.....I failed to protect Namu before. But now, I will make sure I will protect Princess from those girls, from bad guys, and especially from the other wolves.

PRINCESS' POV....

It's lunch time now. I'm here at the rooftop with EXO. They decided to eat lunch here because of the girls at the canteen. They keep bothering them.

"Oppa?" I called to them. They look at me. Even Sehun and Chanyeol stopped playing when I called them.

"Waeyo (why)??" Sehun asked me.

"Are the twelve of you the only wolves that exist here?" i asked them.

"No. It's not just us.There are so many wolves around the world. There's those who's more powerfull than us. Those who are above us." DO-oppa answered me.

"Ahh. Do they have the same powers as you?"

"No Shortcake. We're different. The twelve of us was chosen by the tree of life to control the power of nature." Kris said.

"You're more powerful than them then." I said.

"You're wrong Shortcake." Xiumin-oppa said. "We have the power to control nature but Albert is more powerfull."

"Who is Albert?"

"He's the strongest wolf. He's the leader of the strongest wolf clan. He was living this world for hundred of years. He can absorbed our power and used it against us. No one ever tried to fight him back. All of the wolves are scared to him." Suho-oppa explained.

"Wow, he's very powerfull ey?" they didn't answer. Then something came to my mind. "Oppa, do they hate humans also? like you?"

"Yeah. They hate humans more than we do. We told you before that we never hurt humans right.?" I nodded to Luhan. "It's just us. EXO clan never hurt humans before. It's them who kill humans. I hate them. Because of their habit of killing humans, our parents died. Accused of the things they never did. We hate humans. But we hate those wolves more. We're born as wolves and we can't do anything about it." He said.

"We'll be in great danger because we're keeping you. You're a human." DO said. They'll die if I continued being with them.

"But don't worry about that Princess. We'll protect you. We are your protector. You'll stay with us until you remember your past. The decision is final. We have our words. And we'll keep it." Sehun said then he smiled at me. I just smiled. We became quiet for a moment.

I stood up.

"Where are you going Princess?" Chen-oppa asked me.

"Ladies room oppa." I said then smiled at them. I stood up and made my way to the ladies room.

What if they die because of me? I can't let that happened. I don't want them to die. But they won't allow me to go. Now that I can't even remember my past. Part of my mind tells me to stay. Part of it tells me that I need to go.

90 days? I can only be with them within 90 days? Why? What does that mean? Its my 10th day with them. I'm afraid. I don't want them to die because of me. I don't want anyone to die again because of me. Wait... Again?? Why did I say that?

I'm on my way to the stairs that will lead me to the rooftop when I noticed three girls coming on my way. They stopped infront of me. I bowed to them and continue walking when one of them grabbed my arms.

"YAh!! where do you think you're going huh?" One of them said.

"H-huh? Do you need something from me?" I asked them. What do they need anyway?

"Wow. look who's talking here. We don't need anything from you, you pathetic little ugly duckling." One of them told me. Relax Princess. Don't loose your patience on those girls.

"O-kay. If you don't need something from me then I'll excuse myself." I bowed to them and continued on walking on the stairs. 

"Hey, we're not done talking to you." I felt a hand grab my hand and I fell on the floor. I tried to stand up but I can't. My ankle hurts that I felt my tears forming.

"Oh..The pathetic little ugly duckling is crying... Are you hurt somewhere?" One of the girls said sarcastically. I manage to stand while leaning on the wall. Slowly I walked but then I felt something cold was poured onto me.

"hahaha.." I heard them laugh. It was paint. A blue paint.

"Blue paint fits you ugly duckling but It fits you more with this..." another paint..... I just fell back to the floor because my legs weakened because of what they did. I don't know if I'll fight back or not. But because I know nothing here. I just let my tears fall. Hoping that someone will come to save me.

"That's for being close with our oppa. Get yourself away from them or-"

"Yah!! what do you think you're doing?" the girl with long hair was stop from what she's saying when Sehun-oppa shout from the stairs.

The girls were surprised.

"We're sorry Sehun-oppa." They all said in chorus.

"You should say sorry to her. And don't call me oppa. I hate it when disgusting girls like you call me oppa." he said. He's angry.

"I'm sorry." they bowed at me then ran. I tried to stand up but I stumble and I fell to Sehun. I wasn't surprised on how he get there that fast because I know what he is.

"Hey.. " he said.

"I'm sorry Sehun-oppa. y-your uniform-"

"Don't worry about that. DO-hyung will send it to the dry cleaning for sure." He said. I cried. I hate being a burden to anyone...Wait.. did I became a burden to anyone before?? "Don't cry Princess. Come on, Get yourself clean." He holds my hand guiding my way but I feel onto the floor.

"Ahhh." He stopped and look at me. He looked at my ankle too.

"Does it hurt? Did you sprain your ankle?" he said while examining my ankle.

"Ahhhhh. Oppa, stop it." I said when he tried to move my ankle. He became silent for a second..

"Yah, oppa put me down." I told him when he lifted me on a bridal style. He didn't say anything but he continued on walking. We went to... a house? Inside the school area?? Seriously???

"It's not a house if you're thinking that it is. It just look like one. It's the clinic." He put me down on the bed. Well, because I still have paints all over my uniform I stained the bedsheets. The nurse didn't say anything but I can see that she's irritated. She looked at my ankle and put some plasters and bandage on it. Then she went out of sight.

"Where did she go?" I asked Sehun.

"I don't know. Whenever one of the members of EXO are here, she only give us what we need and then went out of sight." He said. he was searching for something in the cabinet.

"Sehun-oppa. Thank you." I told him. he just nod I thought he's not going to say something but..

"I won't let anyone hurt you again. They should know that you're with us and that whoever plans on doing something bad on you again will be in trouble." he's angry but at the same time he was worried sick.

"I'm fine Oppa." I told him. I manage to out a smile when he look at me.

"No you're not." he said.

"Why didn't you bring me to Lay-oppa. You know he can heal my sprained ankle." I told him.

"I know. But our powers are weak now." He said while turning his head from left to right as if looking for something.

"Looking for something?" I asked him.

"Nope. I just found it." he said while handing me a shirt and pants. "get change. There's a shower room there." he said while pointing the door near the bed. He help me get off bed and went in.

TAO'S POV....

Shortcake went to the ladies room and she was gone for almost an hour. Sehun follwed her but he's not back either. I get Kris-hyung's phone on his lap.

"Hey, don't touch that." He said while trying to get his phone on my hands. I stood up and stay away from him.

"I'll call Sehun. I forgot my phone at the dorm." I told him. He sighed and went back eating.

ring....ring....ring.....

"hello?" he answeresd.

"Where are you? Is Shortcake with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she's with me. We're here in the clinic. She sprained her ankle."

"WHAT????? What happened? Is she alright now?" I asked him. My hyungs gave me a questioning look because they were startled when I shouted.

"She's fine now. She's changing her clothes now. Remember those three girls at the gate who keep calling us? I saw them throwing paints on Princess. They were harassing her. Tell Suho-hyung about this and I want them to be punished." he said.

"Okay. We'll go there later. don't go anywhere."

"Okay. Arasseo." then he hanged up.

I told the others what happened. Suho-hyung and DO-hyung got angry and went to the council. Me and the others went to the clinic to check on Shortcake.

"Are you okay now Shortcake?" Xiumin-hyung asked her while helping her to sit on the couch. We're still in the clinic. We decided not to attend our class.

"I'm fine now oppa. Why didn't you get back to class? Sehun-oppa is here with me so I'll be fine. The teachers may report you to the office." She said.

"Suho and DO will handle that. And as for now, they're handling those girls who did this to you." Luhan-hyung said.

"Suho and DO-oppa?" she asked innocently.

"Yeah. Suho-hyung is the president of the student council while DO-hyung is the vice president." Kai explained. She just nod.

"We'll better go home now. I'm not in the mood to attend class today." I told them.

"Yeah me too." Sehun agreed to me.

"We can go home now." Suho-hyung said while entering the clinic.

"We can?" She asked.

"Yeah. I told them that we have important things to do and besides the classes are canceled because of the sudden meeting of the teachers." I'm glad Suho-hyung can handle this kind of situations.

"Come on." Kris-hyung said while he tried to carry Shortcake but Sehun pushed him away.

"I'll carry her hyung." Sehun said looking to Kris-hyung with straight face. Hmm?? somethings fishy...

PRINCESS' POV.....

I'm at my room now. Sehun-oppa told me that I should take a nap and forget what happened at school. Well I did. maybe I slept for ours because it's past 6 o'clock now. Lay-oppa healed my ankle. Even though I don't want him to do that, he insisted because said he'll feel bad about not helping me when he can do something about my sprained ankle.

I'm thankful that they're here.

Then I remembered the things they told me earlier.

What if......What if.........

"Ahhh!!!" my head hurts. and then there's this memory...

FLASHBACK....

"Protect her!!!!!" someone shouted.... I heard people shouting, crying. I can say that there's something bad that was happening. I closed my eyes thinking that this was just illusions. But the sounds of suffering continued. When I open my eyes, I was in a forest. There we're dead bodies everywhere. There where bloods. There's fire everywhere. A man and a woman was hugging me. What is this?????

END OF FLASHBACK....

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.4K 29
"Do you trust me?" "Yeah.." "What if I tell you that I am not a normal human?" /\ Chaeyoung had to move to her Dad's bestfriend's house. She then mee...
1.1K 55 17
Of Wolves and Scents of Survival Baekhyun's life changed forever when he got turned into a Werewolf against his will. Luckily, the Alpha's took him...
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
342K 13.1K 72
This was done almost 3 years ago (2012) but after much consideration I decided to post it online. This is my very first YAOI fic and if you are not a...