Male Characters X Male Reader

By Bomella

Any male Characters from Anime, K-pop, Fantasy, or just any male you want, send me request :). Reader-Chan ca... More

~Jealousy ~ Kise Ryota X Male Reader

~Unwanted~ Roy Mustang X Homunculus Male Reader

4.5K 52 5
By Bomella

(M/n)'s POV

Stupid Flame Alchemist,jusy because he can snap fire doesn't means he act all superior and cocky.....

I huffed while treating the burnt wound on my arm. Not that I can't regenerate but it takes like what, half a day to just heal a small wound!? A freaking small wound!?

"Well I guess that can't be helped (M/n) since you keep gawking at that useless Flame everything you cross paths. "Envy spoke, his figure leaning against a wall with that stupid smirk on his face. I turned to him, shooting a death glare. If looks could kill them Envy would have been dead long ago.

"I wasn't gawking at him Palmtree,why on earth would I gawk on the flame alchemist. " I managed to say it with ought stuttering but Envy didn't seem to buy it and shook his finger to me. 

"Dont deny it (M/n).How are you even one of us if your starting to have those feelings? You not and never was a human, and now your probably not a Homunculus like us since you have those puny feelings, your just a mistake."

By the time Envy finished his sentence, my eyes were a pool of water on the verge of becoming a waterfall. That was the first time Envy actually said that, sure we teases around and he would never admit he felt emotions...but this Hut me harder than a truck since I saw Envy as an older brother if we were humans.

"I-If you say so then Envy... Don't come finding me then.. "I muttered softer than a whisper and Envy was somehow busy being too full of himself to even notice.

I shook my head before rushing out of our hideout. At this time, my eyes were clouded by tears falling like a waterfall. I didn't bother looking at where I was going and judt ran and ran as far as I could.

All I just wanted was to be a human, and to be normal like everyone else, why is that so hard...

My thoughts and tears completly clouded my vision, and before I knew it, I was slammed into something hard,makijg my bun collide harshly with the rough ground, but what I slammed into wasn't hard enough to be wall, it was more like a muscular body..

"Hey watch where you-(M/n)?" My whole self tenses hearing the familiar voice and I vigoursly rubbed my eyes, trying to dry off the tears. I glanced up at the person I slammed into before quickly looking away,vacking off as much as my energy allows me.

"W-what on earth are you doing here useless flame? Don't you have your so called duties or are you just procrastinating it? " I tried to sound cold but my voice decided to betray me and came out hoarse.

Mustang's footsteps were getting closer and from the edge of my eyes I could see him ready to snap his fingers. I guess I won't dodge it this time round... I don't have any energy to.

"Since I happened to have some free time on my hands, why not I finish the job from before, any last words before I send you back to where you belong Homonculus ?" The way he said it.... It was so cold.

I narrowed my eyes decide looking away, not wanting him to notice I was crying or anything and simply gritted my teeth. He raised an eyebrow, and his fingers were close to snapping.

"I guess not then. " He came close to me and I immediately tense and looked away from him. "Hurry up then if you want to... Just finish me off already.... "I didn't bother stopping my tears from falling this time, I felt completely... Frozen, exhausted.

Roy's POV

What's with this thing? I can't believe what I'm hearing he's actually.... Asking me to finish him off? And is he crying...?  It somehow doesn't suits his cute... Wait what the hell am I thinking.

My fingers were ready to snap and finish this thing off, but for some reason my heart is stopping me from doing so. I gritted my teeth, trying to snap my fingers again, and yet again I couldn't bring myself to do it.

His expression of confusion was became completly obvious when I lowered my hands, before it changed to anger. "What are you doing!?  Don't you want to finish me off?  Hurry up and doing don't start feeling bad for me or anything like that or are you just toying with me! " He got up and started throwing punches, but from his punches, these wasn't punches to attack but more punches to ease frustration.

I dodged his punches easily, grabbing his tiny wirst, probably smaller than Fullmetal's, before slamming him to a wall and pinning him against it.

He was shaking and his head hung low, his hair covering his eyes but his tears confined to flow. He was trying to control his sobs but it seemed to only get louder.

"(M/n)....are you.....crying? "I asked softly, loosening the tight grip on his wrist a little just in case if his hurt. Wait.... Why do I care if he's hurt?

(M/n) simply shook his head, biting his lip before he opened his mouth to speak. "I'm nothing.... Even with them I'm still nothing... I can never be a human.... And I can never be them.... I just a waste... A waste waited to be ridden of. "

My eyes widened at his words, making me stop back from him and watch him slid to the ground hugging himself. If it wasn't for that mark, he could have just been seen as a fragile lost child. I never knew even a Homunculus like him would be feeling like this... And for me to feel sympathy... For him.

I was about to take a step forward when he continued his words. "I can ever be with the person I love.. Who would want a freak like me....so just do me and Ametris a favour.. Get rid of me already... Get rid of me already!" He screamed to me before his sobs became uncontrollably loud as he hugged himself.

I felt a heavy weight in my heart watching him that I couldn't bare to just finish him off. He was suffering all this while... He was alone all this while and even feels that his crush would never want to be with him... He felt... Unwanted...

It took me my pride to move closer towards him, crouching down at his level. "(M/n).... "His name slip of gently from my tongue. He tensed as he slowly looked up towards me, u til I did something unexpected for him.

Forgetting about my pride and all, I pulled him into a tight embrace,rubbing his back and warming him up.

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes were probably wider than a tranfugaration cirlce when he pulled me into an embrace. Is this really the Flame Alchemist Roy Mustang?

I blinked for a few moments, getting out if my trance and shock before trying to push him away with all my energy, but his embrace became tighter and warmer. It wasn't long before I gave in to his embrace, letting out all my sobs and moving in closer to him.

"(M/n)...." He spoke with a soft voice. It felt like a dream.... I never thought I would be hugged by the person I have feeling for... Even if it wasnt returned.

"How long have you actually felt like this?  How long.. Have you actually felt unwanted? " Roy whispered before his hand moved to my chin, tilting my head up and making me looking at him directly. Tears were still flowing from my eyes as I held back a sob, I felt my cheeks heating up at how close our face was.

I couldn't answer him... I simply just shook my head. How could I answer with the person I love right in front of me, it would only break me more to answer him and then see him reject me.

"(M/n)...answer me please..." If he used this soft voice in a war, I would have lost right away, well I am loosing now anyways that in ending up spilling it to him.

"Why... Why would I bother answering when I already know the result... I'll only be pushed away again.. Right here right now.. "My last sentence came off as a whisper as I looked away.

Despite looking away I could see Roy's eyes widening before they soften. "That's where your wrong (M/n),and your not only wrong, but you've made me realize something... About myself.. And about yourself... And you would realized it too. "I raised an eyebrow in confusion, turning toward him, and I certainly did not expect what was coming.

His lips crashed into me, his palm rested gently at the back of my head, pushing me deeper in the kiss. I was completly frozen. I couldn't believe what was happening... My crush... Love... Is actually kissing me!? Was he just doing this out of pity....?

I felt his tongue running over my lips. It didn't tae that long for me to give in yet again, kissing him back and parting my lips for him. I felt his tongue ran over mind and explored my mouth. I should probably just enjoy this for my last few minutes.

We fought for dominance but we'll you know who won. Obviously he did.

It felt like years in this position and we soon pulled apart, gasping for air, but my look of confusion didn't leave my face. Roy noticed it before giving my his softest smile as he caressed my cheeks gently.

"(M/n).... I know you may not believe me... But.. I... I love you.. "I could tell he swallowed a lot of pride saying that... Saying his love to a worthless Homunculus.

"You made me realize how true my feelings are for you... And this is not out of pity.. I really do-" I silenced him pressing my lips against his then pulling away after a full minute.

"Flam-no... Roy... But why... Why would you love me if all people?  I'm noting... I'm not a human.. Neither a Homunculus now to me..... I'm just... Unwanted.. "

I looked away only to face Roy when he tilted my head, pressing his lips gently against mine before to my forehead. "That's because your special (M/n)....I want you....and I love you.. "

My heart softens... This couldn't get any worse... It felt like a dream.

"Roy.... I.. Love you to.. My flame Alchemist. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
187K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...