Sonic x Tails

By Blossom91793

This story is a love story I made it's about how Sonic x tail who live together. Here the catch Sonic sleeps... More

Hey its Blossom
So close {Edit}
Worrying {Edit}
My picture
Jealous {Edit}
Is he mad {Edit}
He knows !!{Edit}
cute pic
Girlfriend
pic
little fight
little talk
updated
a little touching
I love you
Family
I'm sorry
I'm in love
Your love
I won't hold back if you don't
smut
Wake
School/work
Smut
Our big family
Coming
Movie night

ch 1 Silent love ? {Edit}

6.3K 70 29
By Blossom91793

Tails P.O.V

"Dear dairy it's 5-11-2018 and, it's has been 11 years 10 days and 26 seconds since I have known Sonic. Yes, Yes, Yes, I know that's weird but I can't help it because I'm in lo"- as I was sitting down writing Sonic ran into my room and said

" Tails! Good your up. Can you make me some f-" I screamed a bit, grabbed my dairy and sat on it, so Sonic couldn't see it. Sonic raised one of his eyebrows standing in one place tapping his foot on the ground and said "Tails, what was that ?" with that smirk I love on his face. I blushed a bit because of the way he said it.

" Oh this-that was nothing, it's just something I'm reading," I said with a nervous face. 

"Really," Sonic said with a little smirk on his face. Then he ran so fast that the next thing I notice is that Sonic had my black and blue, light up dairy that I made, all the nerves in my body was in a fight or flit. My face turns into shocked after that, he was going to open it and read it, and finds out that I love him!!!

Words: 205

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 162 28
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader book🖤❤️🖤. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...
174K 2.1K 22
This is a book containing quite a few lovely, fluffy and smutty lemons. They range from Fandom lemons x readers. Some are even requests of Character...
32.8K 861 8
(look at the title^^) Also, this story is rated Mature, but there's only one chapter with any lemon in it, so y'all can still read this. Disclaimer:...
103K 3.4K 18
After discivering a wild mysterious plant, something within Sonic begins to change. It's up to Tails and Shadow to figure out a way to cure him out o...