Lauren Jauregui Imagines

By camdenhail

💖💖 More

Bestfriends
Jealousy
Pleasure
Drunk
Sick day
Meeting them
Lets talk
Why did you date me?
She Cheats
Cancer
Photographer
Pleasure
Morning Cuddles
Missing you
Jealous
Lap Dance
BABEEE
Love
Texts
Tutor
Pain
The Nerd
The Nerd II
The Nerd III
Please Y/N
Homeless
not an update
Perfect
Sorry
Homeless II
I'm Fine
Again
Please Y/N II
Text II
Texts
New book?
Meanie
Text
Thank you
I'm not a toy
Text
Text
I like you
Marry me
Love sucks
hmmm
Second chances?
You are a vision
Text
Messy

Twins?

1.8K 44 0
By camdenhail

Y/N died a year ago and her ex lover Lauren suddenly came back but she was too late to make Y/N hers again.

LAUREN P.O.V
I was thinking about how stupid I am for losing Y/N, if I didn't left her then i could've been there always by her side I'm so stup- "Lauren"
I heard my name getting called so i stand up quickly to get my drink, as i was getting my drink I stopped and felt like the world was spinning...she looks just like Y/N her eyes, her lips, the way she smiles Its like Y/N's. I was snapped out when she was waving a hand in front of my face "Ma'am are you okay? here's your drink!" she said cheerfully. She really looks like Y/N. "Uhh yeah thanks" I smile back and grabbed my drink and sat down again just looking at her.

When I noticed she was getting out the cafe, I quickly grabbed my things and followed her "Wait!" I screamed and she jumped a little making me giggle and thought "Like Y/N"
I quickly went to her and greeted her "Hey I'm Lauren and you?" I said smiling "Umm hi I'm Mila do you need anything or something?" she asked her head tilting a bit "I just wanted to get to know you better can i do that?" i smiles and she nodded smiling "I mean sure why not here's my number" She said and i quickly gave my phone to her and she typed in her number "Thanks" I smile and she said bye and walked away. She really really looks like Y/N.

I'm stuck idk what else to write, I was about to add something but now it's gone so hope you enjoy this boring and short imagine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17.1K 1.5K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
56.3K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
405K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...