I'm Sorry ⊳ Peter Parker

Da therainsinafrica

"MR. STARK I DONT WANNA GO" [Completed] Altro

I'm Sorry
Prolouge
1 | I'm Sorry For Leaving You
2 | I'm Sorry For Missing Out
3 | I'm Sorry For Not Saying Good Bye
4 | I'm Sorry For Saying No
6 | I'm Sorry For Not Understanding
7 | I'm Sorry For Shouting At You
8 | I'm Sorry For Not Listening
9 | I'm Sorry What I Never Did
10 | I'm Sorry For Not Letting You Know

5 | I'm Sorry For Letting You Go

152 10 2
Da therainsinafrica

"Peter, I don't want to forget you, but there's no chance I will ever see you again. I'm imagining you coming back with some comment to say about that, but it's too late. If you would've stayed on the ground like I told you to, this never would have happened. I never would've watched you turn to dust. You're meant to be more than a Friendly neighborhood SpiderMan and I'm sorry I didn't see that, but at least I made you an Avenger! I didn't want to let you come into the flying donut with me, but I knew you would've come anyways. I'm sorry for being stubborn...well, I guess I still am. You weren't meant to be up in space, but I enjoyed listening to all your Alien references. I never had a son like you Peter."
-T.S.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

80.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...