baby boy [zustin mieber] [boo...

By rendezvousboy

there just aren't enough zustin books. #13 in #supergay as of 8/28/18 #34 in #zustin as of 10/9/18 #2 in #mie... More

information
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce

doce

1.5K 42 36
By rendezvousboy

AYO WASSUP BITCHEEESSSS!!!

im joking.

hi my beautiful babies!!! how are you?! is life treating you well???

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SMUT?! about time right?

10K?!? KLkLKSLSK

not edited.

___________________________

zayn

"this is so stupid." i murmured as i ran a hand through my hair.

currently i was at justin's house. it was friday night, and i was planning to stay the weekend. my parents would just think i was at niall's house or something. not like they bothered asking, which i was grateful for, for the most part that is.

this math homework was kicking my ass. i guess mr.tomlinson is on his period or some shit because he's been doubling our math homework for a couple of days now. actually, niall and him probably got into an argument, like they always do.

buzz.

daddy 😋: baby boy

daddy 😋: come upstairs, we have to talk.

(i change the emojis so much LSLSKLS)

oh fuck.

what did i do now?!?

talk? talk about what? why did he have to put punctuation at the end of his message? i mean, he always does that, but it does nothing but make me feel intimidated and nervous.

i closed my math notebook, gulping slightly as i pushed in the chair to the maple wood desk.

as i began to make my way up the stairs, i tried to run through the past few days in my head. i couldn't think about any rules that i've broken recently, so i don't know what he could possibly want to talk about.

as i entered the large bedroom, i saw the puppy asleep on the bed, but justin was no where to be found. there were some clothes discarded on the floor, however, causing me to lick my bottom lip.

"sir?" i called out quietly, not trying to accidentally alarm him or something.

"in here." i heard his raspy voice say from inside the connected bathroom.

cautiously, i walked into the brightly lit grand bathroom probably with a nervous furrow in my eyebrows.

"you wanted me to- woah! you're naked in the bathtub! why did you- you couldn't just..." a hand shot up to cover my eyes as i caught a glimpse of justin's nude body in the lightly bubbled bathtub. his arms were on either side of said tub, and he had this smirk sketched onto his face.

"w-what did you want to talk about?" i asked nervously.

"that was just to get you upstairs, honey. i want you to join me."

i choked.

(you mean you're about to get choked)

(wink wink)

(no?)

(ima just leave)

"join you?!"

"yes."

"in the bath?"

"yes."

"you mean, naked? both of us...naked?"

"that's how baths work, bubba." he chuckled and leaned over to turn on the jets. they made the water start to move and buzz. more bubbles began to form, so i couldn't even see his...you know.

(DICK)

i've never seen it before. i've felt it, sure. but i've never fully seen it, in all of its glory, ya know?

justin's body was so...fit. his muscular arms clung to the sides of the tub so firmly, and i'll admit, it made my knees buckle. his toned chest had water droplets falling from it, and it made me bite my lip.

"so let me get this straight-,"

"zayn just-,"

"but you're naked!"

"baby boy, please just come take a bath with me. we're not going to do anything. i know you've been stressed, and i just want to ease your mind for a little while, ok? if you truly don't want to get in, i won't make you." he says calmly as he extends his arm to grasp a few of my fingers and intertwine them with his.

(WET)

"ok." i whispered, more to myself than him, but he heard me anyways and smiled brightly.

my face felt flushed, he just wanted to take a bath together. i don't know why i'm getting so worked up over it. couples take baths together, right? like that was a typical, couple expectation.

even though we were far from the typical couple.

i slowly grabbed the ends of my shirt and pulled it over my head. next i slid my basketball shorts off, kicking them across the bathroom floor. the only thing left was my boxers, and for some reason, i felt too embarrassed to continue to get undressed.

he's seen me naked before, so why does it matter?

"baby, i've seen it all already. don't be nervous ok? it's just me."

he was always reading my mind!

"i know, i know...but can you just, turn away for a second? or close your eyes?"

"zayn-,"

"please, daddy." i added my best puppy dog face. his face hardened and i could tell it had affected him when i said that.

like it always did.

(OKUUURRRR)

(LSKSKLSK)

he closed his eyes, and i quickly removed my boxers and sat in the opposite end of the tub. justin jumped slightly, startled. once the water had settled, he began to speak again.

"so i was wondering, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

"another date?"

"mmhmm, anywhere you want to go. just name it and i'll make it happen."

"well," i played with the bubbles to avoid eye contact,"there's this art exhibit that i kind of wanted to go see. it's mostly local artists and i thought it would be cool to just see what's up. it's ok if you're not into that kind of thing though! we don't have to..." i babbled, causing justin to chuckle. i always loved when justin laughed. he was so serious most of the time, it was nice to see him smile every once in a while.

"that's fine with me, baby. then afterwards we can go bowling, i was thinking? i haven't been in a while, then we can just stop wherever for dinner. get some junk food, come home, and have a movie night. sound good?"

(mOIST)

"that sounds amazing." i grinned to myself.

"good. now, come over here." he beckoned me with two fingers, and i'm sure i looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"actually the water is kind of nice down here, very mild..."

(me)

(mild LWLSK)

"i wasn't asking."

i squeezed my legs together. that tone of voice always did something to me.

(girl me too)

(ok i have too many of these)

(lo siento)

slowly, i crept over to him. turning my back towards his chest and planting myself in between his legs.

(can he be in between MY legs)

(ok im done)

(really this time)

he brought his hands down from the side of the tub and instead placed them on my thighs, rubbing hesitantly, like i was porcelain or something.

"there. isn't that better?"

"mmhmm."

"you're so tense, lovely. just relax. i'm not going to hurt you." he eases in a pained voice, making me feel instantly guilty for being so awkward about the situation. but justin has to understand that this is all new to me.

he's showing me a world i've never imagined, and it's scary. even this far into it. everything is nerve wracking and i'm scared that im gonna fuck up.

i mean, ive already fucked up. but it's...different.

"i'm sorry."

"it's ok. i just don't want you stressing yourself out too much. it's just you and me now." he places kisses along the side of my neck. i hum and lean my bead back on his opposite shoulder, giving him a bigger canvas to work with it.

one of his large hands slid up to my chest, and that hand soon found its way to my neck. his fingers wrapped around ever so gently, and he squeezed lightly, biting my shoulder simultaneously.

i gasped slightly, a bubbly feeling erupting inside of me. it felt, nice? having his hand there, slowly applying pressure, turned me on relentlessly.

i could feel justin's breathing quicken, as did mine, but mine was a bit more expected.

his other unoccupied hand began to caress my inner right thigh, dangerously close to my dick, mind you, which was about to make a guest appearance.

"justin..." i whimpered. it was pleading almost, like i need him to do it. graze it, something.

"tell me what you want."

"please..." i whispered.

"specifics."

bastard!

as if the situation wasn't flustering enough already!

he sucked harshly against the skin of my neck, leaving love bites in its wake. a low moan left my lips, and i savored the feeling of skin on skin.

his stubble tickled me, but i didn't want him to move away. it felt so relaxing.

"please touch me."

"good boy."

good boy. good boy. good boy.

my dick, oh my gosh.

i gasped loudly as his hand began to caress my hardening member. slowly moving up and down, allowing me to feel each and ever finger wrapped around my most sensitive body part.

my back arched off of his chest as he began to speed up. i would never get used to justin touching me, and that excited me. he could make me feel all of these new and exciting emotions.

moans escaped my mouth freely now, and i didn't care enough to try and stop them.

justin whispered sweet words in my ear, praising me for being such a good boy.

there was that feeling. the bubbling in the pits of my abdomen. the tightening and tingling sensation that i couldn't seem to get enough of.

"i-i, justin please..."

"hmm, i don't think that's what you were calling me earlier babe. try again and i'll think about letting you come."

think about?!

this man is trying to kill me.

his hand moved faster and the other one clenched tighter around my neck. it was a sinful combination, yet it felt so good.

i threw my head back, panting heavily against my swollen lips.

"i-i, ah! i'm so close! please let me!"

"ask. me. properly." he flicked his wrist with each punctuation mark, rubbing his thumb over my slit. my cheeks were incredibly flushed and i don't know how much longer i could last.!

"sir- daddy please! please, let me come." i pleaded, tears accumulating at the bottom of my eyes from the high amount of pleasure.

"go ahead."

a loud cry left my lips, as my body erupted with vigorous shakes. my chest heaved as i rode out my intense orgasm.

"you were so good zayn. i'm so proud of you, baby boy."

we aren't gonna do anything, he said.

it'll be fun, he said.

well it was fun. no doubt there.

justin brought his "juice" covered hand up to his lips, licking his fingers clean of me. i bit my lip.

"come on, let's get cleaned up."

____________________________

the exhibit wasn't packed at all. i was grateful for that, but i kinda felt bad. these local artists worked hard to get their paintings hung, and no one appreciated it.

i was also glad that it wasn't packed because i had a surprise set up for justin. i worked really hard on it, and i wanted to show him how much i appreciated him and all he's done for me.

yeah, you guessed it.

it was a portrait of him, it took me weeks to complete it, considering the fact that i wasn't exactly a dedicated artists. i still liked to draw things every once in a while, it was a small habit of mine though. never really thought it would get me anywhere.

but when i showed niall the painting, he immediately showed it to his brother, who works at the art exhibit. it was last minute, but they found a place for it in the display.

(there was no artist listed when i found this image, but full credit goes to them of course)

his hair was a bit longer now, but you could still obviously tell it was him.

i was so nervous to show him, yet i still couldn't wait a second longer. the suspense was nerve wrecking, and he was beginning to tell.

justin had dressed slightly professional for the art exhibit, even though i told him not to because it was a local thing. he insisted that he had a reputation to uphold. plus he claims to have a change of clothes for our later activities.

(DADDY)

we walked around for a bit, admiring all of the amazing artwork. i couldn't believe my eyes at some of them. some people were just, so incredibly talented.

(again, credit to the artists)

there was a lot of pop art, but i didn't mind. it was still lovely to look at.

justin and i made conversation scarcely, but it wasn't because things were awkward or anything. we were simply taking the time to admire each and every work of art.

i spent a bit more time admiring him though. the way his jaw clenched as he stares intently at each exhibit.

a piece of art looking at pieces of art.

can i get an IRONIC??

"i'll be right back." i told justin as i went to see if my exhibit was empty.

it was a couple corners away, but i eventually made it.

to my surprise, people was there. a woman and her child. she had her phone out, and she was taking pictures of my drawing. which was completely allowed, but still strange.

she must have sensed my presence, because she turned to look at me. her eyes bored into my mind, and i've seen her somewhere before. she looked a bit older now, but i definitely remember her from somewhere.

confidently, i made my way over to her.

"i take it that you like the piece?" i mumbled nervously. she continued to stare at my face, taking in each detail.

"yes. it's lovely." she whispers.

"i'm zayn, by the way." i smiled shyly.

her face showed no emotion, she just continued to stare blankly.

"i wouldn't get too comfortable around me yet, zayn."

"pardon?"

she didn't respond, just picking up the young boy and waltzing out of the exhibit room.

who was that?

and what did she mean?

___________________________

dun dun duuuuunnnn. yeah i know this shit is short but i really wanted to post an update, the rest of the date will be held in the next chapter, along with a harry and ashton update and some more nouis drama. I KNOW THIS SHIT WASNT VERY DETAILED AND IM SORRY !

omg who is this BITCH?! WHY IS SHE TAKING PICS OF A PIC OF ZAYN'S MAN FO?!

i've been writing this shit for hours now, i'm so god damn tired.

y'all i like this boy so god damn bad but he's my friend's brother and my friend is uncomfortable with anyone dating his siblings and i'm so sAD! we gotta keep stuff secret and it's making me sad but then again i like the thrill i'm such a biTCH 😭😭😭😭😭. idk what to do and i feel like he's getting uninterested???? idk man i just can't get him off my mind and it's annoying.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter'! feel free to comment what you think is gonna happen next!

also: the reason why i write my chapter with such small paragraphs is because it is literally SO HARD for me to read sentences close together, so when they're shorter it's a lot easier for me to comprehend.

probably sounds like i'm stupid or something but i thought i'd give you guys a reason as to why i break up my paragraphs the way i do.

again, sorry for this shitty ass chapter.

until next time lovelies!

rendezvousboy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995 19 17
Leo is getting ready for his 20th birthday but tragedy struck his house got caught in flames but luckily there's a sexy firefighter who saves his lif...
680K 14.9K 25
I'm obsessed with my best friend's dad. One day I looked a bit longer into his eyes and he just knew he could do anything to me and I would love it. ...
4.6K 141 10
Inside
316K 12K 40
❝I don't think Love is in my knowledge❞ ∙ Book 2 To The Daddy Series ∙ Spin-off To Daddy Issues Noah is juggling life with being...