Mr BadBoy|YoongiXReader

By gummy_min_

HIGHEST RANKING: #2 on YoongiXReader Y/N is a nerdy, adorable potato who loves books and drawing. She is not... More

Meeting Him
High Expectations
Min Yoongi and Me
The BeatDown
Lunch Time Horror
Raspberry Shake
In Trouble.
WAIT WHAT?!
News and Mysteries
It doesnt make sense
Discussions
Who did what
The Truth
Jennie's Back
The Meet Up
Tables Have Turned
Heartbreaks and Cats
A/N
OMG
NEW BOOK

The First Day

11.9K 199 89
By gummy_min_

(This is your outfit:

I woke up early and got dressed in my favorite skirt and t-shirt and put my hair in a braid. It was my first day at Art School and I was so FREAKING excited. I always I had hoped that I would get in! Luckily my dream came true. I put all my things in my messenger bag (including my book and sketchbook), and went down-stairs ready to eat some breakfast. My mom was making chocolate covered waffles (my fave) and my brother, Jackson was playing on his phone. I sat down ready to the devour the waffles.
"Hello honey, are you excited for your first day at Art School?" Mom asked while placing a plate with about 4 waffles stacked on top of each other.
"Super excited, most artists go to Art School and become really successful!" I said while biting down on a chunk of waffle. Mom smiled and went to make herself some orange juice. I looked at the clock, it was about 7:15 and school starts at 8:30. I had to go to the bus stop now if I wanted to get a head start. I kissed my mom goodbye and ruffled Jackson's hair , slung my bag on my shoulder and headed out.
*******^
When I arrived at school I was amazed, a huge iron gate that lead to a garden filled with cherry blossom trees and rose bushes with a fountain. A whole bunch of students were there talking to each other about what they did in the summer holidays. I decided I wanted to find my locker and get to class early. My locker was number 201, I put in all the books I didn't need and headed to my first class which was English Lit with Mr Evans. Everything was going smoothly until I walked into a pretty girl with brown hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 8.5K 12
"you can't keep living like that"
914K 55.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.8K 306 12
"Maybe I, I can't touch the sky Still, I want to stretch my hand out I want to run Just a bit more I'm shaking and afraid but I keep going forward I'...
146K 7.7K 25
"Be aware of the nerds around you, because they are the most dangerous people you'll ever see." _ How did Jaehee, a queenka, ended up falling for a...