Thugged Out

By j_fromig

Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
feedback
8
9
10
11
12
13
sorry!
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25: The Party
26: The Party pt. 2
27
28
29
Please dont be mad
30

3

7.2K 198 11
By j_fromig

Diamond

I just got word that King at the mall with some bitch they playing around with a child and everything. How the fuck this nigga gone fuck me and then go be all boo'd up with another bitch at the mall? He don't even take me to the mall all he do is give me money. I am beyond heated all I know is whoever he with getting their ass beat. I jumped up and made sure my makeup covered all my scars and bruises from the fight with India bitch ass. All I know is she gone get hers I'm gone wait until everything die down then me and my girls gone catch the bitch off guard and fuck her up. Then the bitch had on rings, well that's what I keep on telling myself. After I finished checking my makeup. I threw on some leggings, a t-shirt, and my timbs. I grabbed the keys to my jeep and sped to the mall my friend said he was at. I walked around and I spotted him with his back was towards me playing with a little girl. I know the fuck he dont got no child. "KING!" I yelled causing a scene. Him and the bitch both turned around and I couldn't believe my motherfucking eyes. I had to blink twice to make sure this wasn't this bitch India with my man, after my eyes came open from that second blink it was clearly her. "REALLY? HOW YOU GONE FUCK ME THEN GO BE WITH THIS BASIC ASS BITCH." I yelled. India started laughing and that really pissed me off.

"Im gone ask you to watch your mouth, don't act like you don't see my child." She said.

+ I N D I A +

I shot a text to Lailani telling her to come get Sky while I handle this bitch. Lai came as fast as I sent the text. "Sky go with TT Lai." I put her back on the buggy and Lai took it and left.

"Baby I'm far from basic. Girl it's never no pressure over a nigga. Diamond don't play tuff! You know what the business is. You can make me turn up in this mall if you want to. My bond money real good." I said laughing at her goofy ass.

"Fuck you and that ugly ass child, hoe don't let me catch you by yoself." She said. Now she really fucked up I got that bitch when I see her. She lucky we in this mall and I don't want to go to jail. I laughed and nodded my head she just wrote herself a check she can not cash.

"That's yo ass." I said laughing trying to keep calm. Whole time I wanted to beat that hoe blind.

"Diamond yo ass need to chill, Ion fuck wit you! You already know this shit and fuck? Bitch we ain't fuck, you hoes outrageous... how the fuck you confuse sucking dick and fucking?" King said.

"That's my ass? Bitch Ill have you touched within the next hour." Diamond mad ass said. I busted out laughing.

"Girl is that a threat? I guess one beating wasn't enough, I gotchu when I see you." I said.

"Bitch, you had on rings!" She yelled. "Ma'am I am going need you to leave the mall." A guard walked up to her and said.

"That's what they all say, why cant you take a L and continue on in life? Its not that hard." I said blowing her a kiss and walking away to get my baby as King followed. I made a mental note to pay her a visit and beat her ass.

King

"You need to control yo hoes, out of all the bitches out here to fuck, you chose her." India said.

"India that girl ain't shit to me she just a quick lil nut hell she was going so, what type of nigga I would be to turn that down." I said keeping it real with her. "I'm tired of this mall though."

"I'm about to go then, I don't really have anything else planned besides taking Sky to Chucky Cheese." She said, as she went to where Lailani was at and got Skylar. I followed behind her as we all exited the mall.

I walked India to her car and Lailani walked with Kain to his so I guess she leaving with him. "I guess he gone drop her off, Sky and I are about to find something to do." She said.

"Bet, Ian got nothing to do. What ya'll about to do?" I asked. "Umm we about to get something to eat, I gotta take these bags home first though." She said as she hit the unlock button and her car made a sound shiid my eyes followed where the sound came from I didn't really pay attention to what kind of whip she drive the first time we came out here with the bags. I realized she was whipping a clean ass Benz. That made me want to question what she do for a living. "You and yo friend some queen pins or some shit?" I asked and she busted out laughing. She put lil mama in and she got in. She started the car and rolled the window down. I gotta admit this bitch nice as hell.

"Oh lord what made you ask that." She said laughing.

"You gotta be making some real money to be living like you living. It's not a lot of females round here with one of these and they damn sure not blowing money like that in Gucci." I told her she just continued to laugh. I'm serious as fuck though.

"Nah, I am a hard worker and I'm blessed to have a good father that make sure we're straight. I don't really like to depend on nobody for nothing so ima get it by any means necessary." She said.

I nodded my head agreeing to what she said. "Independent I like that.. it ain't too many out here like you, let me take y'all out to eat." I said licking my lips.

"Umm, we just met maybe next time." She said. She put her foot on the break as she put the car in reverse.

"I'll see you around Ms. India." I said giving her my smile that make em wet. She turned her head and started blushing.

"Bye King." She said laughing. She eased off the break and pulled out. She pulled out the parking lot and sped off.

I walked to my car and got in and pulled off.

+ I N D I A
Wheeewww Chile. He had the prettiest white teeth a man could have. "SkySky?" I said looking into the rear view mirror.

"Yes mommy?"

"What you want to do?" I asked her.

"We need to go eat fwood." she said.

"Where you wanna go?" I asked.

"Hmm I want Pizza." She said. I nodded my head and focused on the road. I made a mental note to call Lai and check on her freak ass.

+ K A I N ( Kevon ( kee - von ) )+

"Tryna grab some to eat?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said. I'm tryna fuck something and she bullshitting. I went to this fire Pizza joint on the South. I had to make a stop at one of the traps first.

+ I N D I A +

Sky and I were chilling watching tv and talking. King texted me and ask am I coming to the party. I looked at my phone and saw that it was going on 6. Damn time went by fast.

King- Send yo location.. ima come chill witchu before I have to get ready

Me- ok

After about 20 minutes he arrived. He called me and told me he was outside. I got up and opened the door so he could come in. After about a hour passed it was going on 7. King tapped my thigh so he could get up. "Im bout to head to the crib so I can get ready for the party, I'a see you later ma, bye Skylar." He said giving her some dap. I don't know what he think this is but it ain't that. Sky already be swearing she a gangsta.

"King, my baby not no boy don't be dapping her up." I said as I got up to walk him out. As we headed to the door I heard knock. I arched my eyebrow because nobody know where I live. I sighed when I saw it was Ms. James. She gave me a funny look when she saw King. I didn't really pay it no mind though. She not my mama and we not together nor fucking.

"Hey Ms. James?" I said.

"Hey, I'm just stopping by to tell you that my granddaughter is in town, do you have any old clothes for her until I can get out and get her some?" She asked.

"Uhh I'll have to look." I told her.

"Oh yeah, and if there's anything she can do to make some money please let me know." I thought for a minute she could watch Skylar tonight but, I'll have to meet her before I just leave my baby with her.

"Yes ma'am, you can actually bring her over here so I can meet her and I'll go through my closet." I told her. Ms. James do a lot for me so I try to help her every chance I get.

"Okay baby, I sho' thank you." She said turning around to head back to her house. After she left King left. I went back to check on Sky bad self she had her phone watching some video.

"Sky come in my room while I get these clothes." I said.

"Okay." She said as she got up and followed me to my room. I went to my closet to get some of the stuff that I don't wear so I can give them to Ms. James granddaughter. I had 5 pair of jeans, 10 shirts, 2 leggings and 3 pairs of shorts. I folded them all and put them a bag. "Ma I hungry." Skylar said.

"What you want to eat fat momma?" I asked as I grabbed the bag and let her run ahead of me to the kitchen. I dropped the bag on the living room floor and followed her. I watched her as she struggled to open the door on the refrigerator. I laughed and helped her.

"I wannnnt meat, ptatoes, and cookies with ice cweam." She said.

"Alright." I said sitting her in her little seat so she can watch me cook. I opened the freezer and took out some beef tips. I put them in the sink and ran some water on them so they could thaw. "Its gone be a little minute, you want a snack until its ready?" I asked. She nodded her head. I grabbed her a juice and a lunchable out the fridge. I opened her snacks for her and gave them to her. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Im guessing it was Ms. Jones and her granddaughter. "Sky stay put while I go get this door." I told her.

"Otay." She said eating the meat from the lunchable. I ran to open the door. I peeked out the window first and made sure it was Ms. Jones. When I saw that it was I opened the door.

"Hey sweetie, this is my granddaughter Aaliyah." She said.

I smiled and said, "Hey, im India." I stepped aside letting them come on in. They followed me into the kitchen.

"Sky, you done?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said reaching for me to pick her up. I picked her up and headed on to the living room.

"Girl you got it so nice in here, and for you to have a two year old it's spotless." She said.

"Yes ma'am, I can't stand a nasty house." I told her. I put Skylar down and grabbed the bag off the floor and passed it to Aaliyah. "Its not a lot but it's some good stuff in there if you want you can try em on over here or you can wait." I said.

"Thank you." She said smiling as she went through the bag. "Your daughter pretty."

"Thank you." Skylar and I said at the same time.

"Girl I sholl preciate you, cause lord knows she aint got the money to buy no clothes right now." Ms. James said.

"Ms. James, you gone be at home tonight?" I asked biting my lip. I really dont know this girl so I'm hesitant as hell about letting her keep Skylar.

"Yeah, you know ion go out nomo girl my partying days are waaay over." She said.

"Well I'll pay her to come over here and watch Sky tonight to put a lil money in her pocket." I said.

"That's fine." Ms. James said. I hope I didn't offend her by asking her to watch her over here instead of at her house. If I did she'll be okay all she gotta do is say no.

"Ooh yes." Aaliyah said.

"Um if you want to you can just stay over here and chill until I leave." I told her.

"Alright." She said.

"Well Ima head on back to the house, Aaliyah I know I don't have to say this but mind your manners." Ms. James said getting up and heading to the door. After she left I got up to show Aaliyah around.

"Okay so as you know this is the living room, this is the kitchen and right here is where all of the snacks at. You welcome to them Skylar can have pretty much anything in here just try not to give her drinks past 9:30 and its the weekend so she can stay up but just not no ridiculous hours like 4 and 5 a.m, she has her own phone and iPad my number and my grandma number already saved in there. My phone will be on me at all times so do not hesitate to call me. Ill be back kind of late so i'm sure y'all will be sleep. She probably gone want to eat ice cream and make you watch movies or play with toys she got hella stuff in her room." I said walking and talking to her. As I was talking she was nodding her head taking in everything I was saying.

"Skylar please don't give her a hard time, i'll be back late tonight." I told her as she followed us around the house.

"Mama I a good girl." she said.

"Okay." I said. After I finished showing Aaliyah the house I led them back in the living room so I could get dressed for this party. I closed my room door and turned on my music. I clicked play on Girls need Love by Summer Walker. I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a drying towel and a bath towel so I could get in the shower. I turned on the water and after a couple of minutes I got in.

15 minutes later

I stepped out the shower grabbing my big towel to wrap around myself. Once I successfully wrapped the towel around I exited my bathroom going into my room to finish getting ready. I went to my area with all my body sprays and lotions and grabbed my A thousand Wishes lotion and matching perfume from bath and body works. I rubbed the lotion all over my body making sure I don't miss a spot. Ya girl can't be out here ashy. I sent a text to Lailani and King letting them know that I'll be at the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 91 21
This is my first book so it may not be perfect but I would love your feedback and hope you stay with me through the whole book, enjoy and thank you! ...
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...
439K 10.5K 23
Nothing but a troubled 18 year old, hood girl. Fighting girls, stripping and failing in school. With an drugged out, alcoholic mother and a dead beat...
72.5K 2.2K 36
I wrote this when I was 14-15...so you have been warned! - (FIRST BOOK) CJ MendΓ©z is a girl who just wants to live a perfect life. She has the boyfri...