Happy Ending *Completed*

By The_Cawing_Bird

Dolores was a girl on the move until her parents hit Brooklyn. There she met the now famous Steve Rodgers and... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

A/N

53 1 1
By The_Cawing_Bird

And that is the end of Happy Ending!! WHOOP! WHOOP! The first story I have ever finished!

I hope you guys enjoyed my story based loosely around the song Happy Ending by MIKA, I just love the song so much and it just inspired me to do a story of Steve and Buck finding out the girl they both loved was still alive and she was a mess from them both loving her. The song's music video is linked on this part if you want to check it out.

I'm going to state this here: I don't think I really want to continue this series, I like where I was left off. Though if any of you want to continue it on your page you can, just give me credit, direct people to here for pre-info, and add me as an author, please.

So, I'll see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
24.2K 641 43
A OUAT fanfiction about a little incident. A girl walks into the town of Storybrook unannounced. She can not be identified by anyone. Henry has seen...