Legacy || Harry Hook Descenda...

By idk_shelby

•To live would be an awfully big adventure.• Primrose is the forgotten daughter of the infamous 'boy who neve... More

0- Characters.
0.5- Exciting New Characters.
0.75 - Minor New Characters.
1- Old Arrival.
2- Aligning Herself.
3- Friend or Foe.
4- Death or Mercy (Part 1).
5- Death or Mercy (Part 2).
6- A Brief Detour.
7- Crashing The Cotillion?
8- Here For Pan.
9- Adventure In Auradon.
10- Primrose Pan Who?
11- First Mate and Fears.
12- Unexpected Arrivals.
13- Emotions Running High.
14- Harry's Worst Nightmare.
14.5- Who Is Rory Pan?
15- Brother and Sister.
16- Peter Pan.
17- Family Reunion Gone Sour.
18- Calm Before The Storm.
19.. Interest
DO YOU WANT TO BE IN LEGACY?????
19- We Fight At Dawn.
LEGACY IS #135 IN RANKINGS! THANKYOU♡
20 is coming!
21- Swords Up!
NEW COVER
Stay Safe - Life Update/Information
22 - "Hook Me Then, Coward!"
23 - The War of All Wars.
24 - Underestimated.
25- Home Truths and Triumphs.
The End.

20- True Love & Trackers.

749 26 14
By idk_shelby

MILES BEGAN TO feel uneasy as he and Primrose approached Harry's ship. Knowing he'd broken the Son of Hook's rules the day before battle meant huge consequences, and Sebastian was bound to know Miles had not completed training.

"You're limping." Miles pointed at the daughter of Pan's leg as they made it to the docks.

"N-No..." Primrose breathed, trying to conceal the seering pain running from her healing wound and down her thigh. She needed to fight. She wouldn't back out of this confrontation. Any other? Sure. But not tomorrows.

Uma needed to know the feeling of losing. Primrose was desperate to show her that lesson.

"I wouldn't let Hook see that or you're screwed." Miles swung his arm around the red head as they continued to bypass workers. He had taken away some of the pressure for a moment at least.

Primrose wasn't afraid to admit that she was stubborn as hell. She wouldn't admit her wrongs easily and certainly was not a quitter. She was ready to pull on a brave face and appear fine as soon as they stepped foot on the ship.

"Thanks," She acknowledged her shaggy haired friend. "For this, and also coming with me and practically risking your life."

Miles shrugged his shoulders, pulling a soft smile before he released the girl from his grip as they stepped aboard. A small gathering of the crew were sat at the back of the main deck in a circle, chatting and drinking. Miles glanced at his friend before straightening his bandana and giving her a curt nod as he headed over towards his crew mates. There was no sign of Sebastian and Primrose released a short breath, grateful that he could not scold Miles right now.

Instead the girl looked across the decks for the one face she needed to see. Hook. After witnessing what Uma and her new crew had planned, it shocked her. The thought of being taken as bait to lure Harry into a trap chilled her to her core. A part of her wondered whether she was more of a hindrance to him than a partner in crime? She couldn't bear the thought of him being in danger because of her. They needed to be side by side, she needed him and he her.

After a moment of walking along the edge of the ship, she spotted the infamous dark swoop of hair. He was sat on the quarter deck, hidden by one of the masts from her view previously. The darkness of the evening seemed to envelop around the ship, giving off a strangely calm aura despite the days events and the struggles everyone would come up against once daybreak hit tomorrow.

"Hard at work or hardly working, Hook?" Primrose pulled a soft smile as she sat beside him.

Harry had his hook out in front of his crossed legs, polishing rag lay on his knee. He often stayed alone when he needed to think, Primrose had discovered this as their relationship began to grow. Yet she knew he wasn't planning, for they couldn't plan for Uma so what was he worrying about.

Me. Her subconscious pointed out and she closed her eyes, praying that it wasn't because she had jeopardized his outlook for tomorrow.

"Aye," Harry let out a low chuckle at her words. "Glad to see my girl is feeling ship shape again."

Her heart fluttered at his words, although she was brought crashing back down. The realisation that she wasn't completely ship shape set in, and she hadn't the heart to tell him and be separated.

"Where the bloody hell have you been all day?" The son of Hook asked, after a silence fell between the pair.

Primrose mustered a shrug. "Could ask you the same question. I couldn't find you when I woke earlier."

"I had- duties to tend to." Harry paused as though he didn't know how to approach the subject. Little did the pirate know, his girlfriend had known where he was all day and was praying that he wouldn't lie to her again. Not after withholding the truth about Rory.

Primrose swept a piece of hair behind her ear as the wind picked up. "I missed you." She breathed.

Harry's icy blue eyes met hers not a moment later. The grin on his features mirrored Primrose's. "And I you my darling."

He reached out, intertwining their cold hands as they sat together on his ship. It had felt like an eternity since the pair had just talked and sat as normal teens their age should. The last time they had remotely had time to unwind was after the Cotillion as they watched the stars. Harry enjoyed seeing the red head relax and let her guard down for a brief moment. He thoroughly enjoyed every minute he spent with her, and after what he had learnt today... it had startled him. The thought of losing Pan sent a fear coursing through his veins, the rage that he would experience would be second to none. There would be no mercy. No survivors. He would do everything for Primrose. Why? Because she was the only constant he had ever had in his life, the only one that had always been there. The idea of her being taken, tied up and tortured was almost unfathomable to him.

"How'd we end up here?" Primrose smiled, realising that everything they'd worked for was about to boil over.

"Funnily enough? Teamwork." He chuckled. Harry had never been known to work with anyone, aside from Uma and then he only followed along.

Prim gently leant her head on Hook's broad shoulder, feeling content just for the moment. She was building to tell her boyfriend the truth but was afraid of his reaction, she didn't want to lose him.

As a gentle silence fell between the pair, Primrose began to realise just how lucky she was to find her own slice of happiness among the isle full of villains. She didn't need Auradon to feel happy, she was finally happy exactly where she was.

"Once this is over, do you think as peace keepers we'll be able to break down the barrier eventually?" She questioned looking out at the light from Auradon in the distance.

"One voyage at a time, Pan..." Harry sighed. Although he admired the girls optimism, he doubted it. They were only made peace keepers in his mind so that they could be kept at arms length at all times.

"When we go back, we should visit the museum."

"Why?" Harry frowned. "The only use that place has is for looters and goody-two-shoes?"

"We could loot it?" Primrose smirked, knowing damn well they wouldn't after Harry had already taken a few bits on their arrival months ago.

"You are delectably evil sometimes," Hook placed a gentle kiss to the girls bright hair.

The two felt at ease as silence fell between them after Harry's loving action. Both were just taking the time to appreciate this calm before the upcoming storm. Each secretly hoping that neither of them got hurt and could remain together as a United front.

"Harry?" Primrose mumbled as she looked out over the evenings steady open waters. He was taken from his thoughts at her soft voice.

"Pan?"

The daughter of Pan released a sigh. This was the time to tell him. She couldn't keep it in, and had waited long enough. "I have something I think you should know‐ two things actually..."

A frown set itself upon Hook's features as he instinctively began to give her hand a gentle reassuring squeeze. He stayed silent, awaiting for the girl to speak.

"I know that Gil was sent here to capture me by Uma last night." A weight lifted from Primrose's chest. The girl picked her head up from Harry's shoulder, awaiting his answer.

She waited as a silence filled the air, as it dragged on; it felt almost like it could be cut with her sword. Her boyfriends hand was still in her own and he hadn't picked up his hook to lash out as she feared. Instead the boy sat in the silence, mulling over her words. Primrose scooted on her butt to sit in front of Harry, observing the expression on his features.

"How?"

His question was simple, and yet it caused Primrose to scrunch her eyes closed, her admission could take this peaceful moment between the pair one of two ways. She hoped it wasn't the latter. She couldn't lose him.

"I- I followed you to the Chip shop and walked in as she told you..." Guilt overtook every emotion in Primrose's body, she knew how wrong it sounded. "I'm sorry."

Harry simply nodded as Primrose spoke, he hadn't taken his hand from hers and hadn't looked up, but he was hurt. "And?" He pushed, knowing there was bound to be more.

Primrose sighed heavily. "My wound isn't healing as it should, it's hurting." She paused. "But I still want to fight. I need to fight Hook."

At her admission Harry let go of Pan's hand. He stood to his feet in one swift motion and let his rag fall to the floor from his lap. The boy stood, leaning on the side of his ship, facing the water as he shut his eyes tight. His heart deflated at her final words, despite wanting to be angry at her for following him. He didn't want her in pain.

"Harry I-"

"No Primrose." Harry shushed, not looking to his side as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

Another silence fell over the pair. Prim watched the clouded skies above as her mind ran rampant with all the ways her Harry could react.

"Hook, we're going to the pirate bar. Do you wanna join?" Dominic, Franklin, Seb and Miles stood at the steps of the quarter deck, all four looked slightly uncomfortable at the thought of interrupting something important between Primrose and Harry.

Prim however was surprised that Miles didn't seem to be in trouble with Seb after accompanying her earlier.

"Go ahead." Harry waved off without even turning to face his friends. "I as Captain have things to finish before we fight Uma."

Primrose sent Miles a subtle nod as they made eye contact before the crew mates turned and headed off of Harry's ship.

The daughter of Pan couldn't take much more silence from her boyfriend and spoke up a moment later. "Look, I didn't want to lie to you Hook - I don't want to keep secrets."

Harry spun on his heel in the split of a second and came face to face with the red head. "If you're not fit to battle Primrose then you canny fight. I will not have a walking wounded on my team for the biggest challenge of my life."

"Walking wounded?" Primrose scoffed, hurt flashing across her face at the harsh words. "Is that what I am to you? A pain? A hindrance?"

"N-"

"Save it." Primrose snapped, torn by Harry's words. She thought he cared about her. "I thought you might think that of me, was scared you did actually - terrified. But I never thought you'd admit it so callously to your girlfriend."

The broken girl began to walk away, having found out clearly where the son of Hook stood. But before she got too far, Harry reached for her arm and stopped her.

"That's not what I meant Pan." His eyes held a pleading glint. "I mean... I can't have you walking into danger. Not again."

"Don't worry Harry," Primrose couldn't stop the silent tear that fell down her cheek. He wouldn't let her fight, just as she feared. "I won't be there to get in the way. I'll go rescue my friends from my father. My legacy caused all this to begin with right?"

As the villain spoke, she waved her hands around, gesturing to the mess she'd seemingly entwined herself in.

Harry felt his emotions being torn. He watched in pain as the girl he thought the world of got upset by him trying to protect her. He was angry, angry that she'd put herself in harm's way earlier, but also proud of her ingenuity and fierce determination. He was frustrated by her stubborn nature and petrified of her getting hurt but knew also that fighting was all she craved.

Hook watched as his girl began to leave, wiping under her eyes as she strode across the ship. Her boots clicking along the wood. He knew she was going to bed, probably to dwell on her thoughts.

"I can't lose you Pan!" Harry called, his accent echoing across the ship. Nobody else around, presumably already in their quarters. His first mate stopped at the sound of his voice, but didn't turn.

"You're all I need." He strode down to the main deck now, feet between he and the daughter of his worst enemy. "Me and you... against everyone right? Friend or foe."

Primrose's glossy cheeks were dampened as she turned to look at the blue eyed boy. The moonlight illuminating the side of her face. Harry was desperate. He couldn't lose her on the battlefield and wouldn't lose her on account of his own stupid mistakes.

"I love you!" Hook called out between the space.

It only took a second for him to race to her, closing the gap between them. A smile painted itself on his face as he placed a hand to her cheek, wiping away her tears. "Pirate and Pan, through smooth and choppy waters?"

Primrose couldn't hide her smile as her heart practically exploded, she could never imagine her life without seeing his face again. If they were going to do this, then it would be together. Defying their legacies step by step. They had so much to live for and Primrose and Harry wanted nothing more than to do it side by side.

×××

A hasty knock sounded at King Ben's door as he sat at his desk, looking over some potential candidates for Auradon Prep from the Isle. It was late in the evening and his father had told him to retire to bed a lot earlier in the evening.

Belle's son jumped in his chair as he was woken from his light slumber. He brushed a hand through his disheveled locks before allowing whomever needed his help inside.

He was taken aback as Mal walked in, urgent spring in her step as Carlos followed behind. The blonde looked sleepy and Ben was well aware that his girlfriend had woken the boy in regards to her urgent matters.

"What are you guys doing up?" He frowned, gathering his papers on his desk.

"Its Uma." Carlos yawned, barely standing straight.

"W-"

Mal slid one of the Auradon tablets across the desk towards her beastly boyfriend. Watching without breaking eye contact as Ben overlooked the files on the device.

"She's built a new army Ben." Mal stated, moving around the desk to stand behind Ben's chair.

Both Carlos and daughter of Maleficent watched as Ben pressed play on the file. A short pause filled the air before voices could be heard around the office.

"You can't take your eyes off his daughter for longer than ten seconds to win Harry," Uma's taunting tone became apparent to Ben and a low gasp escaped his lips. "You don't realise Hook, but Pan's daughter will always be your downfall, just like her father was Captain Hook's."

"We'll see about that when I watch you walk my plank..." Harry's voice followed and only then did the King realise what he was truly listening to. "Be ready Uma, we're coming for you at Noon tomorrow!"

"Thats it then, we fight tomorrow." Primrose's voice was unmissable, the eager tone clear to all three individuals.

"That's if Harry lets you fight after Evie warned you to take it easy..." An unfamiliar voice ended the audio clipping and Ben stayed staring at the tablet for a moment.

As the King made eye contact with his girlfriend, she could see the shock on his face. Harry and Primrose were going against Uma tomorrow, as soon as daylight reaches the kingdom.

"Its tomorrow Ben and we need to be there." Mal picked up the tablet, completely unwilling to compromise on this matter.

Although Ben had another question on his mind. "How did you get that?"

"Hook's pendant malfunctioned." Carlos explained. "That's what Fairy God mother thinks."

"Malfunctioned?" He frowned.

"They were fitted with a tracker, to sense violence and threat against Auradon. Fairy God mother did it to keep us safe." Mal explained. The idea that they'd willingly put an automated tracker on two human beings didn't sit well with Ben after he promised them he had good intentions.

"That's not good." Ben sighed, unhappy that Mal hadn't told him they were basically spying on Primrose Pan and Harry Hook.

Ben stood from his seat, hands on his desk, knowing what the right thing to do was, despite his annoyance at the idea of being false with the Isle pair.

"We go help them tomorrow, and after we remove the tracker from the pendants and treat them as you were treated when you first came to Auradon."

---

Greetings!

It has been a hot minute hasn't it? Sorry about that, but I kinda lost motivation after a hard year. However, watching D3 again recently reignited the spark in my mind for this story.

Harry and Prim are my absolute favourite!

I'm sorry this is not the Uma and Hook fight chapter, it was going to be. But I wanted Harry and Primrose to have their own chapter after the hectic last few chapters for their characters. Yes this is shorter than usual. No there is no action. But like I said, it felt weird trying to merge the two halves together, I feel like they are better as separate chapters!

As explained, Uma Vs Harry is also in the process of being written now, it shouldn't take too long. I just wanted this separate as I feel like they haven't had a bonding moment in a while. Reflection is a good thing.

HARRY SAID I LOVE YOU!!!!

Also? Trackers, what! And BACK UP IS COMING FOR HARRY AND PRIM.... HERE WE GOO!

Also, yes. I am hoping to continue this on to transition into descendants 3...

Would you please leave some feedback as it's been so long and also.. would you prefer D3 to be a sequel book or just continue on in Legacy. I'm thinking into Legacy as sometimes sequels dont pick up readers as they may not be aware.

I'm down for either though, whatever my readers prefer, it depends on whether you want a new cover and title ect or not really?

Anyway. See you soon, I'll stop waffling, I'm just so EXCITED!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 490 12
[Disney Descendants Jay x Female!Reader] 16 years ago my mother, the Queen of Hearts, gave birth to her one and only child. Now, being the person she...
22.1K 1K 34
It all started with a task from a God. A fated meeting starting the ball rolling to get innocents off the isle of the lost. A task one mermaid set...
89.3K 1.4K 25
(Y/n) is the daughter of Peter Pan. She lives on The Isle of The Lost. Usually hung around Mal and her group (the VK's) but also spends time with Uma...
261K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...