all over again ✰ kendall knig...

By _AMLESTER

( UNDER EDITING ) "it's like i'm falling in love all over again!" in which! two best friends reconnect after... More

prologue!
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
*NOTEE*
AN!!
SEVEN
EIGHT
PICTURE CHANGE?
NINE
WHAT?!?
This is interesting.
TEN
ELEVEN
OPINIONS PLEASE!!
Pick one
smol update
Your kidding me right?!??
TWELVE
I THINK IM DYING.
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY - SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
THANK YOU!!
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT

SIX

9.6K 213 10
By _AMLESTER

A s h l e e.

"IS YOUR SONG FINISHED YET?"

Gustavo AskedAnd I sigh out of frustration, "For the 100th Time No!"

"Why Don't you go Home Ashlee, I know you were here earlier, Go Home, We'll see you tomorrow. Be here Regular time."Kelly Chimes in And I nodded.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow."I sighed Taking off the headphones and leaving the booth before walking to grab my stuff and leaving the studios, And Going to the palm woods.

I walk into the palm woods and towards the pool where I hear Kendalls Voice coming from the pool.

"Katie!"He yells as I walk into the pool area, where I see the four boys soaking wet in the pool.

"You Guys Needed to Cool Off." Little Katie Defends And a Chuckle escapes my lips as I walk towards them.

Kendall tackles Carlos and Everyone goes back underwater and I laugh as I stand Next to Katie.

"Hey."I smile and her attention turns to me, Her Eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Ashlee!"She yells before hugging me and I hug back.

"Hey Little K."I smile and she laughs pulling back.

"Hey!"She smiles and we sit down, on one of the chairs.

"Did you push them under?"I Ask And she nods.

"Does Kendall Know Your here?"She Questions, And I nod

"Yeah, I Just got back from the Studio where the boys work... Well Worked..."A sigh escapes my lips and she frowns a little..

"I know."Katie frowns, "He Couldn't Stop talking about you after You Sent your letters or when you left, He wouldn't come out of his room for a week. The Guys Had to drag him out..."Katie Explains And I Feel a Pang Of Guilt Hit me.

He wouldn't leave his room for a week because of me.

"Then Why Did He forgive me.?"I Ask Softly, turning towards Katie

"Because,"she pursed her lips,

"he loves you a lot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.3K 20
Talk about a first impression. Hannah Walker, rising actor, first met Kendall Knight of Big Time Rush when he soaks her in water in the Palm Woods lo...
25.9K 694 44
In which Kit Knight finds herself trying to stifle feelings for her brother's best friend, who just so happens to also be her best friend's new boyfr...
8.3K 159 16
What happens when you're life changes too quickly? You think you've met the one for you. Yet everything gets turned around? Sometimes things aren't a...
179K 2.6K 31
BTR Imagines