Behind The Pseudonyms

By Bellisima1009

WARNING: This story contains explicit material and some languages which may not be appropriate to everyone. R... More

1: Suspect: The Grieving Widow
2: Reality Strikes
3: The Savior
4: Recurring Dream
5: Chasing Love
6: Lover's Tale
7: The Evidence
8: Runaway
9: New Beginning
10: Powerless
11: Sweet Sixteen
12: Captured
13: Freedom
14: Apprehended
15: The Killer
16: Trial by Jury
17: Engagement
EPILOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Dedication

3 0 0
By Bellisima1009

WANDERINGS: Book 1 Behind the Pseudonyms is inspired by my inclination to heroine drama and psychological thriller. That amidst all of a woman's suffering, there's always a man who will rescue her from the pit of mud and excruciating pains. Then would kiss her wounds, erase her scars and love her more. Because love prevails.

I dedicate this story to a special person who never ceases to inspire and support me in all of my undertakings. And I'm posting the completion of this story on this day as a birthday gift.

Thank you for taking time in proofreading, you're my #1 fan and I'm grateful to have you in my life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, J. A. RANKIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 432 26
ONE MAN BENT ON REVENGE TWO FAMILIES WITH A FEUD THREE UNSOLVED MURDERS They thought the past was in the past. Buried and dusted. That they were safe...
965K 18.1K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
5.7K 161 30
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
1K 39 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...