Good Girl Gone Bad

By NutellaMonster123

Amara has always been good but now her constant abuse and flat out bullying from her parents is getting to he... More

Cleaning and Jocks
Stupid Punishments and Potential Kidnapping?
Logans suprise
important authors note!

Good Girl Gone Bad

1.8K 23 12
By NutellaMonster123

 Chapter 1

*Amara's POV*

I was always an outsider.  And this is my story.  I was born in Miami, Florida.  Shortly after we moved to Orlando.  We live in a nice house; only one leak.  My brother and my parents are famous.  No one notices me.  The maids don’t ever talk, at least not to me.                                        

I  wanted no part in a friendship until I met Jeneal.  I met her in 1st grade.  She complemented my rainboots.  back then they were pink but now I’m teased for my big yellow rainboots.

Now I'm in high school.  I guess you could say I hang out with the "indie" group which is pretty ironic if I may say so myself.  Ouchwhat was that? I thought.  I turnedc around Courtney (the most popular girl in the school) was holding a dinner roll. 

Oh, hell no, I thought.  I picked up my tray full of spaggeti I was so sick of her.  I smased the tray onto her bleached blonde hair.  My friends laughed as she yelled "EWWW, THE PRINCIPAL WILL HEAR OF THIS"  

+++++++++++++++

"Amara, we are a zero-tolerance school your act, if I may, could have gotten you expelled, now since this is your first offence you will only have a week of detention,"Mr. Harrison said more but I pretty much just zoned out after that.  

I wonder what my perfect family is going to think of this.

"Miss Nax, Miss Nax?  You are dissmissed,"  Mr.Harrison said, pulling me out of my trance.

I exited the office.  Jeneal was outside "What did he say?,"Jeneal asked. I told her about my detention. She sighed,"Amara we'll miss the OK GO concert"  Crap,she was right.  "I'll have to breakout," I announced. 

A/N: This is my first story tell me what you think of it!

Continue Reading