Keep This To Yourself.

Av objectionexclamation

''Can you keep a secret, Midoriya?'' ''Of course, Kacchan." Mer

The beginning of something new
I'll think about it.
Izuku.
Tell me.
A/N
I LOVE YOU, KACCHAN
But do I love you too?
The secrets out.
A rose for your beauty.
What do you want to do, nerd?
A somewhat movie and a terrible dinner
I promise.
Hot chocolate
Kacchan's pride
Another A/N
Can't wait.
The big gey
Get your small supply of holy water
Video gamez
"WE'RE SORRY"
Kirishima saves relationships as much as civilians.
Everyone we have an announcement to make
Why does this story have so many chapters?
🅰 🅱onus! Pt.1
🅰 🅱ONuS pt.2

The Beginning of something terrible.

29K 688 191
Av objectionexclamation

Katsuki's Pov.

I woke up more pissed than usual. It was Friday. That meant fucking Kirishima and that other dude to annoy me about 'our' plans. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. But of course the old hag had to yell at me for something I don't even remember doing,like always.
"KATSUKI!" I heard her screech. "WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT, OLD HAG?!"
"DON'T CURSE AT ME EXPLOSION BOY! WHO DO THINK YOU ARE?!"

"SOMEONE WHO'S TIRED OF HEARING YOU!" Without letting her speak after that, I jolted for the door downstairs and left slamming it behind me.

And then I saw him.

The bastard himself. Without the nerve to tell me how he somehow manifested a quirk. Walking. In front of me. Normally, I'm fine with this when it's someone else, not Deku. I've known for, what, Most of my life? We're-no.We used to be childhood friends.I started to notice he acted..differently to me. Like I was slow in the head or something. Deku acted like he was better than me and I didn't like that. It soon ended up being natural for us to argue and fight. For me at least. I constantly tried to fight him but he refused to fight back. Like he's too modest or some shit like that.

'You're not better than me..You're not better than me...' I thought to myself.

"YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ME."

"Huh? I-is something wrong, Kacchan?" Deku turns and asks me

"Dammit, MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS." I walk faster and shove his shoulder to get out of the awkward encounter.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

273K 6.8K 47
"Can I bother you for a sec?" "You always bother me, but go ahead"
325 12 14
In a twist Bakugou ends up having a crush on Deku, but doesn't want to admit it to anyone. Not even to himself.
20.7K 473 13
It all starts with a surprise trip to the circus. It's meant to be a fun treat for the class after a rough year. but there is one boy amongst them th...
42K 1.7K 41
In this alternative universe, Midoriya Izuku has become a villain. He no longer fights for justice but for revenge. Will his childhood friend Bakugo...