Dating Markiplier

By g247sa8

You start to date your favorite YouTuber after you meet him at PAX. What will happen to your relationship. More

PAX
A/N
The Panel
WHAT HAPPENED?!
Fear

Getting to PAX

45 3 0
By g247sa8

You were tossing and turning in your bed all night waiting to see what panels you were going to be on for PAX east. You slowly fell to sleep. Once you woke up in the morning you read through your emails.

You see a email in your inbox and read it aloud.

You: Dear, Y/N you have been selected for the Youtubers panel. We will see you in a couple of days.

You go over to your computer and check to see what Youtubers are on your panel.

You: Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie, and Crankgameplays.

I know Felix and Ethan.

PAX was in two days... you already live in LA so there isn't a lot of packing necessary. The next couple days you were pretty tense because this was your first PAX panel.

A day later you hear your phone buzz.

@Y/N I see that you are going to be on the YouTubers panel see you tomorrow! ~Markiplier

You were slightly fangirling on the inside because you watched Mark's videos for a couple of years and then he just tweeted at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 31K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1M 32.5K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc