Hothead x Half breed bendy (H...

By Bendyxmughead

🌺A demon wonders to a casino in search of something new to his life. A demon cup who owns this casino meets... More

A Little Angel/Demons game
Time flies when your having fun
Brotherly "love"
Its a matter of choice~
Meeting the Devil~
He didn't mean that...right?
Sing is more your speed
I like the way you sing~
Revenge my little lamb~
Apologies are needed
U guys r blessin me
Dates...And a dance!
Star gazing
Will you....?
They got a problem
A kiss that will last a life time
A family Reunion/ Issues
It'll be alright
A angel turned bad.
Hiatus....

Q and A time!

340 4 2
By Bendyxmughead

Hello there readers! Your probably wondering "Why is she doing a Q and A?" Well let me tell you!

Since I have so many people reading my wonderful book, I though it would be a good idea to let you ask me questions, or suggestions on what you liked or didn't.

You can also give me ideas on what you didn't like about it want to be changed. So please ask me questions! I'd really love to know what you guys and gals think!!!
-----
Also I might make a new book. I won't tell whats it gonna be right now so your gonna have to wait and see~ (Also no personal questions)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 2.3K 19
A fateful encounter leads to something more. You a 18 year old girl, have an admirer, the king of the underworld. Now you have to overcome obstacles...
2.9K 162 22
Captain Cuphead is in charge of a pirate ship. He's fairly satisfied with his life. One day, the captain rescues a demon boy from an enemy ship. Thin...
161 18 29
In a mysterious world, a demon god felt really confused about who he was. He desperately wanted to find answers about himself, but everything seemed...
3.9M 74.9K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...