BTS Eighth Member

Par chimspeaches

Life is harsh and we all know it, but life was bit harsher on Mun Bora-Gi. All she wanted was to share her pa... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Boy in luv
Chapter 2 - Jungkook Vs. Jimin
Chapter 3 - Birthday
Chapter 4- Seung-Eomma
Chapter 5- Bora's Pace
Chapter 6- Talk to your child
Chapter 7 - I did good
EXTRA - April Fools
Chapter 8 - Kim Namjoon
Chapter 9 - TaeTae's Plan
Chapter 10 - American Hustle life
Chapter 11- American Hustle life Pt. 2
Chapter 12 - Kim Seokjin
Chapter 14- I Need U
EXTRA- The adventures of TaeTae and Bear
Chapter 15- Diaries and Schedules
Chapter 16- Jung Hoseok
Chapter 17 - Emergency calls
Chapter 18 - It's dumb
Chapter 19 - Concert night's
Chapter 20 - Aren't always fun
Chapter 21 - Final goodbyes
Extra - The Hills
Chapter 22- My life is relaxed Mess
Chapter 23 - Min Yoongi
Chapter 24 - Phone Numbers
Chapter 25 - Dead Leaves
Chapter 26 - Just another day

Chapter 13- Shake That Brass

5.8K 183 116
Par chimspeaches

You screamed at the top of your lungs, as best you could considering you were still recovering from your cold, as you practically leaped off of your seat and onto BangPd's desk because of how excited you were. He laughed as he watched you jump around his office squealing to your heart's content not caring that the staff outside the office could probably hear you screaming.

"You aren't kidding me right?" You asked as you stopped to look at the man right in the eyes, practically begging him for this to not be a joke, he chuckled and turned his computer screen to face you.

"Look for yourself." he said motioning for you to read the email for yourself, you bounced at the idea and read over the words that he had read for you just a few seconds before, confirming what he had said to be true.

He wasn't lying.

He wasn't lying!

"What's going on in here?" Pdnim walked into the room, barely getting his foot through the door when you ran towards him in full excitement. He opened his arms just in time to let you jump into them while he looked at BangPd with confused eyes. You were very close to both males which was the main reason none of the wandering staff outside who had seen you jump into Pdnim's embrace question the situation. "I can hear her all the way in my office, and it's soundproof."

"Amber Liu wants me to work on a song with her!" You screamed and began jumping again, this time with the door closed behind the two of you. "She wants me, Bora, to work on a song and a music video with her, Amber. Amber freaking Liu!"

"Okay, you need to take a deep breath." He said as he patted your head, you did as told but it didn't last long before you started squealing again. This time the man ignored you and looked over at BangPd. "Are you letting her do it?"

"I mean, how can I not?" BangPd responded by pointing at your fangirling form. He didn't want to be the one to say no to you. "This is the happiest I've seen her since the red velvet cupcakes last week."

"Bora, sit down for a second." Pdnim said as he led you back towards the seats in front of BangPd's desk. You sat down like a small child the first time their parents get called down to the principal's office. "I understand you are happy about this,"

You nodded eagerly.

"But this would be the first time she does something with anyone other than the boys." Pdnim said as he sat down right next to you, "Photoshoots are different from an entire song and music video. Are we sure that she can handle that? She only just debuted a year ago, and F(x) is one of the biggest groups at the moment. This could make or break Bora as a solo artist and let's not speak of what it would bring to the group as a whole."

"I can handle it." You assured him with a big smile on your face.

"I have thought about this." BangPd assured the man, smiling at him.

Pdnim almost felt like he was being tricked into something due to the smiles the two of you were throwing at him.

BangPd on the other hand, knew why he had choosen Pdnim as his second in hand; the man pretty much kept him from making rash decisions like letting you do a song with someone from another company without thinking of the consequences before hand. Even thought he had already agreed to it before letting you know and had already responded to the email, at least he was glad Pdnim was taking his job serious.

"I think it's a great opportunity for Bora to be established as a solo artist as well." He said as he leaned forwards on his desk and crossed his arms before resting his chin on them, "I mean some of the other boys seem to always be working on their own music and we know that Namjoon and Yoongi are sure to make their own solo debuts soon, it's just a matter of time before that happens. It would be great to test the waters on her own while working with someone like Amber. Plus, it's not like SM requested her, Amber asked for her herself so I'm sure she won't let Bora do something she might regret."

"Wait, she asked for me herself?" You were still in heaven and that little fact had you leaping for the stars. "What are the chances that I get to marry this woman?"

"Bora." BangPd rolled his eyes, he knew about your girl crush on Amber since your trainee days, it was like the whole staff knew about your girl crush on Amber. "Anyways, because I knew you would ask about it I've decided that the best option is for you to go with her."

"What?" Both you and Pdnim looked at the man in shock, but while you smiled over at Pdnim, Pdnim had a different reaction.

"I'm not even her manager!"

"You don't want to spend a few days one on one with me?" You asked leaning over your seat to smile at Pdnim while bouncing on your seat.

"It's not that, Bora-" Pdnim tried but got stopped by BangPd.

"Oh, you guys will have fun!"

That was how a few days later you were on your way to the SM building with Pdnim beside you. He talked quietly to the driver while you sat in the backseat looking over the music sheets that BangPd had given you. 

The song was called Shake that Brass and the title alone had you laughing, let's just say the lyrics had you crying the first time you read them alone in your studio.

You didn't consider this your solo debut and neither did Bangpd, it was just something you wanted to do for fun because it meant making music with one of your favourite idols and you weren't about to pass on the chance to actually meet Amber Liu.

"I'm scared." You announced as the drive pulled up to the company parking lot, Pdnim turned to look at you from the passenger seat with a frown. "What if she doesn't like me? I can take rejection, but I don't think I'll be able to handle Amber Liu rejecting me."

"You sound like you are about to walk into an arranged marriage." Pdnim laughed, you pouted and actually looked at the man rather than looking at the building as the driver came to a stop. "Just relax, she wanted you to work on this with her which means that she has to like you already."

"True."

With that you both climbed out of the van and made your way towards the inside of the building, the lady at the front handed you both passes to get into the rest of the building without security messing with you and after that you just followed Pdnim to the waiting area.

"She'll be down to greet you in a few seconds." The lady said as you both sat down, you were actually shaking. A lot of your favourite artists were somewhere in this building and that had you feeling like a little kid on christmas morning.

"What if SHINEe oppas come out?" you whispered at Pdnim with wide eyes. "I might actually die."

"Be as professional as you can manage." He sighed, he knew you should have come down here with one of your managers and not him. He was a produce, he didn't know how to babysit an Idol even if that Idol was you and you hardly caused any problems...when you were alone that is. Had he had to babysit the entire group he was sure he would have pulled his hair out by now. "You are not allowed to do anything considered weird."

"Would jumping into her arms while screaming be considered weird?" You asked absentmindedly as you looked down the hall as if that would help you spot the elder sooner.

"Yes, definitely." Pdnim deadpanned but he didn't get to continue with his speech when a loud squeal ran down the hall.

At first he thought you had lost it and was sure that a lawsuit was surely to come, but when he turned to look at you he smiled. You were sitting on your chair with wide eyes as Amber Liu practically ran towards you forcing you into a bone-crushing hug. You wanted to hug her back but you were in shock about what had just happened. 

"Amber!" A voice called after the female that had you in her arms at the moment. "That's considered weird!"

Amber laughed and let go of you, taking a few steps back to give you space before smiling over at your tiny form. You were bright red, resembling a tomato to anyone who was watching, as you stood by your chair and looked over at the elder with an awestruck expression.

"Sorry, we told her she wasn't allowed to do anything weird." You looked past the smiling female towards the two standing behind her. First you had to admit that you choked when your eyes landed on Luna, who simply smiled at you. Then you looked over at the man, who was glaring dagger at Amber's back.

"Funny, I was actu-" You ignored Pdnim and waved at Amber.

"It's so nice to meet you, Amber-Sunbaenim!" You whispered while the real adults talked about how the two of you were actually not to be trusted alone.

"Aigh!" Amber moved closer to you. "Don't call me Sunbaenim, just call me Amber or Eonnie."

"Okay, Amber-Eonnie." You  scrunched up your nose when she winked before the two of you were being forced to rejoin the conversation.

If this is what it felt like to meet your idol, then you hoped that the lightheaded feeling would never leave. You were over the moon just standing next to the female. It kind of made you wonder if anyone felt that way during fan-signs, because if so then you wanted to meet every single one of your fans.

Eventually Luna announced that she had to leave and soon you were in an office talking with both Pdnim and Amber's manager. You went over the basic information about both the audio recording and the music video, your lines, and the schedule both you and Amber would have to follow until this thing was done.

Over the next few days you spent more time in the SM building then at Bighit due to all the work you had set out for you with this new project. Amber and you were surprisingly close by the time you had to record your lines and Pdnim was totally shocked on how you managed to keep your cool around Amber, it was like watching a completely different person than the one who sat in the car with him every night on the way back.

"So, BoraGi." Amber started, the two of you were sat alone in the studio waiting to be told when you were allowed to actually start recording. "Any secrets you would like to share with you favourite Eonnie?"

"Not really." You giggled, Amber pouted. 

"Come on!" She leaned over poked your side causing you to jerk away from her, she laughed. "I know there has got to be secrets when you live alone with seven boys. Who steals whose food when they are home alone?"

"Jungkook and Taehyung." You laughed. "They steal everyone's food."

"See, you're warming up to me." She laughed.

And that was how you ended up telling her all the small funny things the boys did and basically the mess that was your dorm life. Everyone in BTS was practically insane outside of the cameras, everyone had their own individual personalities and it made for an interesting living arrangement.

By the time it came time to film the music video it was like you and Amber had known each other your entire lives. Pdmin and her manager had gotten close in the course of the week and didn't react strange when one of you would do something weird.

"Wow," You looked around the set while Amber sat on the side talking about the song and the music video filming. You were obsessed with the colourful set around you and as you tuned into what she was saying it suddenly made sense.

"I'm basically telling fans not to worry and have fun with me."

You were rushed towards makeup to get you ready for filming while Amber continued her small interview, which made you a bit upset since you wanted to listen to what she had to say as you hadn't thought about asking her about the song in the first place.

You filmed your small solo part, after a long long time of having to stop and start again because Amber was behind the cameraman trying to make you laugh and succeeding quite a few times. The person directing was a bit irritated with the both of you but eventually managed to get the right shot before Amber starting making faces at you again. 

"I'm helping Amber-Eonnie with her solo album." You smiled while wrapping your arms as best you could around Amber's shoulders. "Why did you pick me, Eonnie?"

"Because." Amber pinched your cheek. "I love you."

"Aish." You rolled your eyes before turning back to the camera. "She worked on the music by herself so I think the album will be amazing."

"I'm looking forward to it too."

Then came the moment when you had to do the choreo along with her and a few of the dancers, which turned out to stress the director even more when it wasn't just you on camera but both you and Amber which led to unstoppable laughter.

It turned out fine at the end, getting to do the choreo was fun for you as you had spent a lot of your free time trying to learn it back at your own company building while all the boys had gone home after practice. 

You were pretty much done with all your important filming stuff when Amber had an idea. When she saw all the other artists that had come out to visit during filming she decided to add them all into the video meaning she had you sitting in a room with all your favourite artists.

"You're Bora!" Jackson from Got7 pointed at you. "I was told that you were hanging out around the building! It's so nice to meet you."

You were a blushing mess when the older male addressed you.

"It's nice to meet you too!"

"You are so cute." He looked down at you. "Want to join Got7 and stay here forever?"

You laughed and shook your head, because even though you were in Idol heaven you would never leave your boys who were waiting back at home patiently for you to come back and tell them about your day.

By the second day you were pretty much there just for aesthetics because all your filming had been done the day before. There was one or two extra scenes with the orchestra that you got to be part of, holding a trumpet while you sat next to Jackson.

"Text me, call me, skype me, send smoke signals." Amber listed off all the ways you could communicate with her now that you two were done working together. It was a little sad to know that you wouldn't be waking up tomorrow morning and expecting to spend the day with Amber. "Screw it, move in with me."

"Amber, that's considered weird." her manager deadpanned.

The day the music video came out you were in your studio working on a song that Yoongi had asked you to look over for the next come back when your phone interrupted you, it had been a while since you had talked to Amber as the two of you were suddenly very busy people.

Your Favourite Eonnie 

Skype session, get on. Now.

You sighed but did as told, logging into your skype on your computer and making the screen small so you could continue working on the song before Min Yoongi came barging in ready to kill you for not doing what he had asked of you.

It took her a few minutes before the sound of a incoming call on skype pierced the otherwise silent room you were in, you answered instantly and automatically smiled because well; Amber Liu was skyping you.

"Hello beautiful." She smiled back at you, you took a second to recollect yourself before you noticed that she was in her pajamas.

"Eonnie, what are you doing?" You asked as you looked back at your work.

"Well, my cute little dongsaeng, the Shake that Brass music video comes out in about two minutes." She said and you could see how excited she was about this. She will be debuting as a solo artist in about two minutes.

"Congratulations, Eonnie." 

You talked for the two minutes before she stopped halfway through her sentence and told you to go to Youtube. It was quiet while the two of you tried to find the video and clicked on it at the same time.

"Eonnie!" You squeaked because Amber was just too cute to handle some times and you couldn't handle your fangirling. 

The two of you fangirled throughout the entire video and afterwards you looked back at the small corner where she was too busy looking at her own computer to notice you looking at her.

You may have just met Amber a few months back, but you had always looked up to her and the fact that you got to meet her and be able to now call her your friend made you even more proud of her. It was like you were a small proud parent even though she was older than you, it was the same feeling you got when Jimin managed to get the right notes on a song or when Namjoon managed to get through dance practice without messing up.

"It's so cool!" She said after a while, "and you look so cute omg. I knew I made the right choice when I asked you to be in it. This is so cool, I'm officially a solo artist!"

"I'm so proud of you, Amber." You smiled at her, she raised her eyebrows at you not using Eonnie for the first time since meeting her. "I can't wait to hear the rest of the album."

"I will send you a copy, as soon as morning comes." She said as she grabbed a pen and wrote a reminder for herself on a random piece of paper on her desk.

You were about to tell her that she didn't have to but you were interrupted by the door of your studio opening, relieving a tired looking Park Jimin. You turned your whole attention towards the boy and smiled at him.

"Oppa, it's late why aren't you home yet?" You asked, he shrugged and walked over to where you were sitting. He took it upon himself to sit on the armrest of your chair and wrap his arms around your neck the best he could before resting his head on top of yours.

"Why aren't you home yet?" he asked, his voice tired as he yawned.

"I'm working on a song for Yoongi-oppa." You said and pointed at the screen, just then remembering that Amber was still on the screen watching the two of you with the most adorable smile you had seen on her. "Oh, Amber-Eonnie! This is my Jiminie-oppa."

Amber silently squealed when Jimin looked up at her with half closed eyes, he was confused at first wondering who you were talking to until you pointed at the corner cuing for Amber who waved at him.

"Oh!" Jimin sat up when he noticed her, giving her a small wave back. "Amber-Sunbaenim!"

Amber laughed, "Hi, Jimin. Call me Amber, please."

"Okay, Noona." 

Then something came to Jimin's mind as he went back to hugging you, a bit tighter this time.

"Noona, I really like you because you are really cool but you are Bear's favourite person so I will have to ask you to please not take her away from me because she is my favourite person."

"Oppa!" You shrieked while Amber laughed on the other side of the computer. You were tomato red as you tried to push Jimin off you but he stayed put clinging onto your side. "Jiminie-oppa is the worst when he is tired."

"I won't take her away, Jimin-ah." Amber assured the tired boy. "I mean, I might steal her from time to time but I promise she will always come right back."

"Thank you." Jimin smiled at Amber.

"Alright, I'll leave you kids to whatever it is that you two do when you are alone." Amber laughed, you rolled your eyes.

"Goodnight, Amber-Eonnie." You waved at her. "Congratulations on your album again."

Amber thanked you before ending the call, leaving you to deal with Park Jimin who was still clinging onto you.

"I hate you." Jimin laughed while you went back to working on the song, he poked your cheek before whispering back:

"I love you."

A/N

LMAO AT MY UPDATING SCHEDULE!

Anyways, just wanted to say that A: I really love Amber okay but no Amber and Bora are not going to become a thing so don't worry. B. I literally just finished writing this so it's not edited and you will have to accept my apologies about any mistake there is.

I have Korean and Japanese homework to do and instead of doing it here I am procrastinating.

I will update again as soon as I write the next chapter, bye bye love you guys.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

739K 12.6K 100
《 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ 》 ⇒ You are Y/n. Y/n is the eighth member of BTS. ⇒ In this story, know the challenges, consequences, advantages, and what the result...
197K 5.9K 42
This is a fan fiction about being Suga from BTS's little sister. I'll be writing it with Y/N / reader POV You and Min Yoongi (Suga) had the same fath...
184K 3.5K 23
᯽︎𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕᯽︎ "Y/N-ah, don't leave" I said while begging. It's our fault. "Please don't leave us behind" Jungkook said wh...
19.2K 795 43
This is year 2013 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...