๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ŽCrystalizer๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘‘ (KATSUKI...

By sofiasoriasenpai

ยฐยฐY/N was a recommended to the prestigious school called UA highยฐยฐ She meet a certain hot head boy, and she m... More

CHAPTER 1:PAST
CHAPTER 2: UA
CHAPTER 3: ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 4:NEW SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5: HEROES VS VILLAINS part (1)
CHAPTER 6: HEROES VS VILLAINS (part 2)
CHAPTER 7: FORGIVEN
CHAPTER 8: DREAM
CHAPTER 9: MOMENT
CHAPTER 10: RESCUE
CHAPTER 11: LEAGUE OF VILLAINS
CHAPTER 12: RECOVER
CHAPTER 13: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 1)
CHAPTER 14: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 2)
CHAPTER 15: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 3)
CHAPTER 16: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 4)
CHAPTER 17: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 5)
CHAPTER 18: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 6)
CHAPTER 19: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 7)
CHAPTER 21:CRYSTALIZER
CHAPTER 22: INTERNSHIP (part 1)
CHAPTER 23: INTERNSHIP (part 2)
CHAPTER 24: INTERNSHIP (part 3)

CHAPTER 20: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 8)

3.5K 93 88
By sofiasoriasenpai

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍦🍦🍦🍦🍥🍥🍥🍥

"Alright now, your good to go for the awarding ceremony" Recovery Girl smiled at Y/N."Thank you recovery girl!" You smiled back at her.

Y/N stood up and walked her way to where the ceremony was about to be held. As she walked through the hallways,she saw a familiar spicky red haired boy.

Y/N smiled, knowing that it was no other than kirishima who was walking through the hallway. Y/N approached kirishima and gently tapped his shoulders. Kirishima halted and turned his head to face a (H/C) haired girl.

"Y/N!!!..so good to see you again!" Kirishima smiled and gave you a big hug.

"Wait!are you already healed after that match with Bakugou?" Kirishima asked with a worried tone and released Y/N from the hug.

"Yeah,I'm fine now." Y/N calmly replied and gave kirishima a thumbs up.

"Now that's good to hear!" Kirishima sighed and closed his eyes in relief.The two walked side by side until they reached the grounds where the ceremony was about to be held.

FAST FORWARD

"Now let's move on to the awarding ceremony!!!.." midnight announced as fireworks blasted itself up in the sky.

Everyone's eyes widened in shocked as they watch Bakugou,all chained up like a wild animal in his beloved 1st place throne.

Y/N was placed 2nd, while todoroki was 3rd. Y/N gazed at Bakugou and sighed,she muttered underneath her breath. "You shouldn't have gone wild after you just woke up your tiny little rest"

"No holding back mr.first place!" You gave Bakugou an innocent smile as he continued to scream and try and break through the metal chains.

"What a blood thirsty beast" Tokoyami exclaimed through the crowd while denki and kirishima, shook their heads in agreement.

Izuku and the others cheered up for their winner classmates. As midnight started to announce the placers.

"Now for the medals!.. presenting them this year!is you know who!" Midnight exclaimed with excitement.

"I AM HERE-" all might shouted from the sky as he landed on the ground but was cut off by midnight.

"He is everyone's hero! All Might!!!" She announced as the crowd started to gather around and taking pictures of all might.

"Cut you off sorry~" Midnight apologize to all might.

"Poor all might" Y/N sighed as she smiled in pity at her father's failed attempt.

The crowd with some pro heroes in it started to chatter something while others just cheered and took pictures of the winners. All might approached approached todoroki as he started the giving of medals.

"Congratulations young todoroki! For being in third place!!!.." all might placed the medal on todoroki's neck.

"Todoroki,you held back.You didn't use your fire on the match between you and Bakugou. Was there a reason for that?" All might asked todoroki.

"It was my match against midoriya,I think I've lost my way. I know that you've taken an interest in him,and I'm starting to see why. I've always wanted to be a Hero like you." Todoroki explained with his usual monotoned voice.

"But...it's just not like I can get over things and forget about it. That's not enough...their still some things I need to settle first." Todoroki exclaimed with a hopeful look.

All might gave todoroki a big warm hug." That's a new look I'm seeing on your face!" All might happily exclaimed" Say no more! whatever you must settle,I know you can do it". Todoroki nodded to all might.

All might then approached the (H/C) haired girl who was smiling happily towards him."Young Y/N! Congratulations for being second place!" All might placed the medal on Y/N's neck and gave her a hug.

"I'm proud of you Y/N,even if you didn't get to be In first like you wanted it to be. You still did wonderful and ended up second. Plus I'm happy for you!" All might exclaimed heartfully and gave you his BILLIONAIRE SMILE.

"Thanks I really appreciate it...dad" Y/N whispered the last part so that all might can only hear it.

All might gave you one last hug and gently patted you head. Next he bravely approached the furious spicky blonde hair boy. "And finally young Bakugou!I" All might stated.

"Well..um..this is..." All might started as he looked at the chained wild boy." You lived up to your promise.Wonderful!" All might finished and took off the metal mask,that was covering Bakugou's mouth.

And by that hell was been unleashed by the number one hero of all time,ALL MIGHT.

"ALL MIGHT.THIS WIN...IT DOESN'T MEAN SQUATS! doesn't MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS.IF I DON'T RECOGNIZE IT THEN THAT MEDALS JUST GARBAGE!!!.." Bakugou yelled while practically twitching in pure anger.

"What a face...I didn't know hedgehogs can do that" Y/N muttered in surprise as she glanced at the raging beast.

"Hmm!IN A WORD THAT IS CONSTANTLY GRADED ON A CURVE... THEIR AREN'T MANY WHO CAN CONTINUOUSLY BE ON TOP!" All might replied to Bakugou with a smile.

"SO ACCEPT THIS! AS A WOUND EVEN!SO YOU WON'T FORGET!" All might said with his big loud all might voice. He tried extending his hands to place the medal on Bakugou's neck.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU! I DON'T NEED THAT JUNK!!!..." Bakugou growled while attempting to stop all might from placing the  shinning gold medal on his neck." COME, NOW!" All might struggled,"THERE WE ARE!" All might grasped as he had practically placed the medal on Bakugou's open mouth.

"Hahahaha! Looking good Bakugou!" Y/N laughed at Bakugou who glared at her while still twitching in anger.

"WELL THERE ARE YOUR WINNERS!!!" All might announced as the crowd started to take pictures of them along with all might. Y/N was getting all flustered from all the people who was talking pictures of her. She could feel heat from her face and slightly shaking in shyness.

"God why so many people!!!.." Y/N mentally screamed in her mind while completely frozen from her spot.

Todoroki took notice of Y/N's figure,he knows that the poor (H/C) haired girl was completely embarrassed. If it wasn't for all the people watching him and all the press. He would have gone towards her and comfort her.

Bakugou on the other hand was practically rampaging on his spot while tightly clenching his teeth.

TIME SKIP

Everyone was now on their each respectful seats. While aizawa was in front and spoked.

"Thanks for all your hard work, now in light of the sports festival.. you all will have tomorrow and the next day off" Aizawa announced to his silent students.

"Scouting reports and such from the pros will be waiting for you here after the break. So look forward to that as much as you enjoy your time off" Aizawa exclaimed with a bored tone.

Y/N's POV

I was both listening to Aizawa-sensei while smirking at Bakugou's silent screams on his mindful little seat. He was literally shaking in anger while holding himself back from rampaging there on there.

"Good thing that we have two days break~" I sighed and closed my eyes in relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All might throw a little surprise celebration party for me winning second at the sports festival at our house.

Midnight, present mic and Aizawa-sensei was been invited to the celebration. Even though their wasn't much we all had a good time.

While I was trying to get a drink I accidentally over heard present mic and Aizawa-sensei's conversation.

"Do you even lift bruh?" Present mic spoked with a sarcasm,as he took a sip on his drink and glanced at Aizawa who answered him.

"Everyday I lift the unbearable weight of existence." Aizawa bluntly exclaimed with a bored look

Present mic immediately spitted out his drink and looked at Aizawa with a worried face." Are you serious!?" He asked with concern.

"Come on, that was just a joke."Aizawa just smirked as he took a sip on his drink.

Both present mic and me just sighed in relief as I returned back to all might and Midnight,who was chatting about something.

TIME SKIP

The asked all might if I could have a little stroll around the street and he agreed. I was now walking in the sidewalks early in the morning. I placed my headphones up to my ears and listened to my favorite music.

"Hmm...what a wonderful morning!" I smiled as I let my feet take control of my body and take me somewhere else random.

And until I ended up getting lost and I couldn't find my way back home. I started to panick as I continued walking with a slow pace around the unfamiliar streets.

I then remembered that I have my phone and checked the map and I sighed in relief as I saw that I wasn't that far from home. Just a couple streets and that should take me their.

As I walked with my headphones placed on my ears. I was interrupted by a loud and familiar voice, who was practically screaming in  anger from the house to my side.

"DIE YOU DAMN GERMS!!!!....." The familiar voice screamed. I smirked fully aware of who's voice was that came from.

"Man even with my headphones in Bakugou's voice still breaks through" I sighed and placed them down.

You tried approaching the gate of the house and their you saw a little plate. " Bakugou residents" You smirked and heard a woman's voice who also screamed inside the house." STOP SCREAMING THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING YOU DAMN BRAT!!!.."

"Wait is that his mom's voice or sister?" You exclaimed in confusion as you tried to continue your journey back to your house.

"Now I know where you live hedgehog" I smile as I placed my headphones back in to my ears.

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 13.9K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
429K 27.1K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
104K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
720K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...