When Love Finds You (Pentaton...

By Readread2014

When Scott and Kirstie finally confess their love for each other, what ups and downs will they face? How will... More

When Love Finds You (Pentatonix {Scott and Krisite} FanFiction)
I Love You's and Notes
What Did He Say
Hide and Seek
The Call
Tracking
A/N
The Chase (Tracking Pt.2)
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER
Lost and Found Pt.2
Puppy Love
Surprises
1 Month out of 9
Why Not ( 2 Months out of 9)
For the Better (3 Months out of 9)
It's a...(4 Month out 9)
Updates 5 out of 9 Months
A Walk In The Park 6 Months Out of 9
The Check Up ( Part.2 6 MONTHS OUT OF 9 :D)
Dreams ( 7 Months Out of 9)
All You Need Is LOVE (8 Months out of 9)
It's Time (9 Months out of 9)
Time
Austin Ryder Hoying
A/N
A/N
Hey!
Just a little commentary

Lost and Found

924 23 0
By Readread2014

Scott's POV

Keep running, for Kirstie. My legs fell like, it's so painful I can't understand it. It's been 2 hours of running, swiming, and skatebording. Kevin, Mitch, and Avi are still behide me 110%.. He finally ran to a dead end. I'm so in shape after this run, I need to put on a have a pound or two or ten, but who gives, I just want Kirstie safe in my arms.

"Listen, I swear, you have 1 chance to tell me where Kirstie is or eles it,s your life in my hands." I was breathing fine, to my surprise.

"I'm not saying" I picked up my bat about to swing

"589 Maple Road"

"I thought so." After what I went through, there was no way I wasn't going to hurt him. I punched him in his eye, kicked him, and the guys took care of him after that.

Lucky for me, that address was right around the corner. I ran right to the house. It was a nice one too.

I busted down the door and saw Kirstie tied up.

"Scott!" She was so happy but looked so hurt.

"It's okay babe. I'm here for you" I untied her annd before I could run away with her.....

"Your not living without a fight."

TO BE CONTINUED

*IT WILL BE UP BEFORE NIGHTS END I NEED TO THINK ABOUT THE FIGHT UNTIL THEN COMMENT SHARE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME CHUBBY BUNNIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...