Royal Love

By 10mannu

Dheer Adrika #250 on 30. 5.2018 More

Destiny
Prince Of Rajasthan
Biggest Shock
New Journey
Scared Of Dheer
Introduce Her
Knowing Each Other
First Day Of College
Trust Him
Beach Party
Dangerous Group
Bad Day
The Fight
Excited Adrika
Visiting
Rituals
Calling His Name
Small Town Girl
Don't Let Anyone Disrespect You
Changed Attitude
Shalini Misbehaving
Couple Dance
Adrika Hurt
Coming Closer
Teasing
Forgiving So Easily
Saket Misbehaving
Precious
No Clue
Beautiful Moments
Finishing All
Broken
Who Is Shivani
All Bad Gone
Don't Want To Rule
Getting Normal
Want To Go To The Party
Bidding Party
Adult Games
Birthday Girls
Mood Swings
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Angry Dheer

15.5K 791 15
By 10mannu

She is looking for Dheer.
She noticed so many students are around Principal's office. Trying to listen what's going on inside.

Principal also looking at floor.

Adrika flinched on Dheer's booming voice which came out of the closed door.

She somehow goes to the door and opens it. She got shocked to see. All boys of that group are standing in front of Dheer. All looking at floor.

Dheer gripping the collar of that boy who was about to kiss her.

Dheer noticed Adrika.

Dheer : Adrika go to your class.

Adrika flinched and stepped back.
But not wanting to leave.
Dheer glares at her.

Adrika ran away.
No one is in class.
All are standing out of Principal's office.

Suddenly all starts entering the class.

All looks happy.

Teena Viaan enters laughing.

Viaan : did you saw their faces.

Teena : yeah man they were about to cry.

Adrika : w_what happened there.

Viaan laughing : i am so proud of you Adrika.

Adrika confused.

Teena hugs her.

Teena : you idiot girl...why you ran away... You must have seen their faces. Today everyone is so happy just because of you..

Viaan : the group was troubling all... Each and every student except Saket and that Reena. But now your dearest hubby kicked them out of the college.

Teena: not only out of this college they can't get admission in any other college of this country.

Adrika shocked.
She ran out to thank him. But she saw him getting in his car and left.
She comes back to her class.

When college got over. Adrika comes out. But gets sad to see Richa.

Richa : aaawww now i was not expecting that expression from you... Dont you like me.....

Adrika just smiles.

Richa : Dheer had an important meeting so he sent me.

They sits in car and left.

Richa : Dheer is not bad Adrika. It's just he don't know how to trust someone....just give some time to your relationship.

Adrika nods.

Richa looks at her bandaged wrists.

Richa : hows your hands.

Adrika : fine...

Richa : next time don't hide anything from him if you want him to trust you.

Adrika nods.

At night.

Dheer comes at 11pm.
And had dinner with Adrika.

When she enters the room after finishing the kitchen work. Dheer is working on his laptop.

Adrika wants to say thanx but don't want to disturb him.

She looks at her wrists. Her bandage got wet from kitchen.

She pulls out first aid box. And tries to wrap new bandage.

Dheer closed his laptop and sits near her on bed and snatched bandage from her.

Adrika jumps back.

He wraps bandage on one hand and pulled her other hand.

Adrika hissed in pain.

He examined her cut. And clenched his jaw.

Dheer : who bandaged your hands.

Adrika : shalini.

Dheer : didn't you saw that piece of glass in your cut.

Adrika : i tried to pull it out but it was hurting.

He picks a plucker from kit. And pulled out the glass of her bangles from cut.

Adrika cries out in pain.

Dheer : sorry...

He bandaged her hand.

Adrika : thank you for everything.

Dheer just nodded.

Dheer trying to remove her bangles carefully.

Adrika : ji.. What are you doing... Please don't..

Dheer : you can wear them when you go out.. They will hurt your wrists.

He puts her bangles on side table.

Dheer coldly : why didn't you told me when they troubled you for the first time...

Adrika : i.... I..mmmm....didnt... Wanted t_to t_trouble you..

Dheer : what If it happened to you in your town. Wouldn't have you tell this to your parents...

Adrika shook her head in no.

Dheer shocked : what?? Are you serious...

Adrika : Maa also never tell papa what problems she faces. What she needs. Maa said papa already struggling.. Working hard for us. To get some money... So we can't trouble him more..

Dheer frowns : Adrika listen to me very carefully.. And never ever forget it. Your problems will never trouble me. We are still strangers for each other's but doesn't mean I don't care. I do. I have all right to know everything about you... To protect you.

Adrika : but are also working hard to earn money for your family... How can i...

Dheer : yes i am but doesn't mean we have money issues. Even if we had still you need to tell me everything if you want me to trust you.. You get that. There is only me for you... And for me its only you... We can't trust anyone else.. And i want to trust you ..

Adrika nods...
Tears forming in her eyes...

Dheer smiles : i am not scolding.. And please use your words. It's my first marriage also... So i can't understand if you don't tell me... I saw you talking to Viaan, richa Teena so much... Then why can't you talk to me.

When she didn't said anything just looking down.

Dheer : am i that scary that you can't even look at me??

Adrika blushing : n_no... It's just... It's just... It's my first time also with a m_man... I n_never talked to any man other than papa or pandit ji...

Dheer chuckles : hhhmmm... Ok now go to sleep.... I have some work to finish.

He gets busy in his work but she couldn't sleep.

Dheer : not sleepy??

Adrika nods in no..

He closed his laptop and sits on bed.

Dheer : then lets talk.. Tell me about you...

Adrika : about me??

Dheer : yes about you... About your school.. Friends... Your childhood.. Your village.. Anything...

Adrika smiles and telling him about her.

And Dheer came to know some small things about her.

That she had really a simple life. Never saw the world out of her village. She likes to explore woods. Like simple things only... And many more. And she us innocent..

After sometime she noticed Dheer sleeping in the mid of the bed.

Now she realized she was talking so much.

She covers him properly and fell asleep in a corner.

Next morning dheer opens his eyes and noticed her hand in on his chest.

He removes it carefully and locks her hair behind her ear which were on her face.

Then he goes to gym.

Adrika gets ready for college and was happy that she talked to Dheer last night like friends.

She was enjoying her own dance Shalini noticed her.

Shalini : Adrika what are you doing.

Adrika shocked :mmmm i.. I... Was just...

Shalini : thank god no one else  saw you dancing like this... You are Dheer bhai's wife... We dont dance Adrika we can see others dancing. You need to learn. You belongs to a royal family.

Adrika : s_sorry...

Shalini left...
Tears rolled out from her eyes.

Adrika : i can't dance?? But... But why... I can't live without dancing...

She came out she saw Dheer arguing with Saket. She couldn't listen but can clearly see Saket and Dheer both are angry on each other.

Saket tighten his fists and left from there angrily.

Dheer comes to his room. Still angry.

Adrika comes inside.

Adrika: ji.. Ap... Saket...

Dheer : you stay out of it...

And he goes to washroom.

Adrika arranging her books.
Dheer comes out shirtless. A towel around his neck.

Adrika blushing to see him.

Dheer looks at her feet when she walks around.

Dheer : why you removed your anklets..

Adrika : it broke that day in college.

Dheer gritting his teeth : and when you were gonna ask me to repair them.

Adrika : s_sorry..

Dheer : give it to me.

Adrika opens a drawer and gives him her anklets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 9.4K 12
*Valentine Special 2019* Adya runs into her ex-husband Dhruv at a super market. Things take an unexpected turn when he invites her to a week-long tri...
185K 11.5K 49
#1 in NEW on 26/04/24 NOT A ROYAL/BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE BOOK. NO SECOND LEAD SYNDROME. ............................................................ An...
1.7M 64.7K 46
The plot is in India and revolves around a quiet girl Samyra and handsome Anshuman and transformation of their arranged marriage into love and is spi...
159K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...