In love with a phat girl

Od Chanell_xoxo

Big booty Brianna is in love with Kole who's in the Mafia. But, he doesn't know about it. They live in a town... Více

My life
My life
Class with him
Getting to know you
Family Issues
Making a new friend
What do you want?
Having some fun.
Sticking up for myself
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

In love with a phat girl

5K 96 3
Od Chanell_xoxo

My name is Brianna Richardson. Im 17 years old and a senior in high school. I'm a shortie, my height is 5'2. Im thick asf. I have big thighs and a big ole phatt ass. Boys love girls hate me. I live with my mom who is a single mother. My dad got arrested for drugs and we haven't seen or heard from him since. I keep my grades up so later in life I can help my mom. I want a great life for her and me and I'll bust my butt to do it.

My name is Kole Richardson. I'm 18 years old and I'm starting my senior year. I'm Italian and knowing us Italians we don't play. My dad's side of the family and I'm next in line to take after my dad and then its my baby brother. My family and I moved in a town of Mississippi, cuz things were getting too crazy in Italy that my parents wanted me and baby brother to not get to involed. But, I hope things are good and I find me a nice girl.

Will Brianna turn out to be that girl? Will she get hurt cuz he's in the mafia? Will he brake her heart to protect her?

*Warning explicit swearing sex* You've been warned

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
27.1K 1.9K 16
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
140K 1.8K 56
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!