Personal Experience

De TSDBlackBelt

Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction;... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty

Chapter Thirteen

182 0 0
De TSDBlackBelt

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

“I’m gonna go check on Liam, now…” I say. I kiss Colleen’s cheek before I lift her up then, in a way, past her to Louis. Eleanor and Louis wrap themselves around her wiping away, what I hope to be, the last of her tears for the night.

I head towards the backyard figuring Liam went outside. It’s still drizzling, and Liam has nothing on except his shorts. As I walk out to him he’s glaring at me, and when I get close enough to talk to him he punches me in the face. “What the hell, man?!” He doesn’t say anything, but just glares hatefully at me. His entire upper body is moving as he breathes deeply. “Liam! What the hell?!”

“She fucking got raped, and you didn’t tell us?!” he screams.

“It wasn’t my secret to tell,” I say through gritted teeth standing back up.

“I don’t care if it was her secret! She’s our sister; our little sister!”

“She’s not that little anymore, Liam.” I stare back at him.

“She will always be our little sister. Just like the rest of the girls, they will always be our sisters! Why the hell do you think we’re so protective over her?! Just like we would be with our actual sisters.” I can’t say anything; he’s right. I would do anything for my sister even though she’s older than me. Andrea and Kaitlyn have become my sisters just as much as Eleanor and Perrie have. “That’s what I thought, Haz.”

“Liam,” I reach to touch him.

“Don’t fucking touch me.”

“Liam!” I yell. “You can’t blame yourself either!”

“Why not?!”

“Because…” I slump to the ground, “Because I’ve been doing the same thing, and it hasn’t made of a difference…”

“Why would you do that?”

“Why would you?”

Liam sits next to me, “Jeez, man, how have you put up with this?”

“I don’t sleep.”

“No wonder you’re so stressed. Why won’t you sleep?”

“Because she usually has some kind of dream, nightmare, or night-terror. The ones where I can’t wake her up because she could hurt me or herself. To make matters worse, she doesn’t even remember what they're about after she wakes up. This time, it was just a dream, and she remembered it…”

“What was the one about?”

I look away trying not to cry; I pinch the bridge of my nose before I speak, “It was about me… I tried to…”

“Don’t. Don’t say it,” he sighs as the rain continues to hit us. “What are you going to do about her cutting?”

“I’ve thrown out every razor I’ve found, and she knows if I find any more, they’re going too,” I grit my teeth, “That’s why her hand is bandage.”

“She cut her hand?”

“When Niall and I ran in after her the other day, well Niall, I found the two of them in her room, and she was holding one of the razors too hard while hiding it from Niall. I only needed to see the blood on the floor to know. She lost more blood than she thought and ended up throwing up. She’s been a little shaky, but I guess no one else noticed.”

“I’m so sorry, Haz,” he says rubbing my back.

“It’s just,” I begin to cry, “It’s just that she became my best friend and I loved her. I loved her the entire time! I should never have let us break up.” Liam doesn’t say anything. “When I first saw her this week I couldn’t breathe; I forgot how beautiful she is. Then she went and cut herself. She harmed her gorgeous body!”

“Harry! You couldn’t stop that.”

“But if she just told me,” I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand.

Liam wraps his arm around me, “We would have stopped everything for her.”

“She didn’t want that.”

“That doesn’t mean we wouldn’t have done it. God, if the girls just told us what was going on. Kaitly had me worried sick.”

“I would have left faster than possible if she just told me. She wouldn’t have had to suffer alone. It kills me to know she even is suffering!” I yell over the rain. “My baby girl; my girl. Colleen is mine.”

“Harry, don’t go becoming an over protective boyfriend. Or she will leave you,” Liam says sternly.

“I…” I let my head fall into my hands. “How can I do this? She freaks out every time I go to touch her.”

“I saw that… And I just couldn’t wrap my head around that. The way you two were so playful with each other. Will we ever see her eyes shine again?”

“I hope to God so,” I breathe, “I’m bringing her on tour with us.”

“What?”

“Yes, she’s coming with us. I couldn’t live with myself if anything else happened to her.”

“Will that be good for her?” I shrug my shoulders. “Harry, if she,” he sighs, “If she already has some psychological issues, and don’t deny that because she wouldn’t have cut herself if she didn’t, will the anxieties and publicity of being around you all the time be healthy for her?”

“We can get her help. We could get her the best help there is,” I throw my hands in the air.

“Come here,” he pulls me into him. “You know she’ll only do it if she wants to. If you force her into something she doesn’t want to do, she’ll flip. Or worse, relapse.”

“You’re right… I guess anything dealing with ‘force’ isn’t going to be healthy for her.”

“I guess all we really can do is just be there for her,” Liam shakes his head. “When did she tell you?”

“I found out the night before you guys came over. She was acting so differently. It just scared me. I’m glad I got it out of her that quickly or we all would have gotten it at the same time.”

“How did you react?”

“I yelled…” I pull away from Liam standing up. “I got angry because I felt so helpless. I cried.” He looks at me to continue. “I cried and cried. The girl I loved got hurt because I wasn’t around. I told her I would stop the world for her. I told her I loved her,” I look back at Liam stopping my pacing, “I told her how much I love her and kissed her as hard as I could,” I laugh lightly. “I told her that she’s coming everywhere with me from now on,” I sigh, “If I didn’t break up with her none of this ever would have happened.”

“You said that,” Liam interrupts me, “And I know I said it won’t be safe before, but you can’t suffocate her either. You need to let her keep her freedoms as well. You need to show her how much you love her, but not hurt her while doing so. And what would have made the difference if you were dating her or not?”

“You have no idea how much I want to show her I love her. And if she was mine then she wouldn’t have gone out with that asshole.”

“I think I do, mate. I see the way you look at her. I’ve never seen so much love in your eyes than I have when you look at her. I see your point, as well. You know we all loved her, why did you guys break up anyways?”

“Because neither of us thought it would last… We were afraid that our feelings wouldn’t last because I would be meeting tons of girls while she just had to stay at home and watch. But now, I want to show her how much I love her. I want to be alone with her more than ever, but I fear after that nightmare she just had, it’s going to take some more time until I can be that close with her again.”

“What made you ask her?”

“She recoiled from me several times that night… And we were watching her favorite crime show; the one that’s all about sexual crimes… I thought she was just crying over the episode, but when she pulled from me again as I tried to comfort her, she freaked out. So I had to say something. Especially after seeing what she did to herself. I was already thinking of ways to ask without offending her, but, in a way, I’m glad she put the show on that night, or I probably would have never found out.”

“I’m guessing you’re going to keep her from watching that from now on?”

“Of course I am. I don’t need to see her crying more than she already is. It breaks my heart every time.”

“It breaks ours too, Haz.”

The two of us look wearily into each other eyes; the same thing on both our minds. “Harry! Liam!” we hear Kaitlyn yell. “Come on in here! You’re going to freeze to death!” she laughs. The two of us walk back into the house; Colleen walks over to me with a towel helping me dry off. Then she hands me my tea; which she warmed back up.

“Thanks, Love,” I kiss the top of her head. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Harry,” she hugs me.

Since it’s raining we all decide to stay inside for the day; watch old movies and play board games. It looks like Louis and Colleen never cleaned up from theirs last night, so we played Candy Land first. We all play on teams; every couple for themselves. Colleen also chooses the first movie, and to my surprise it's Love Actually. I need to start doing more for her. She sits in my lap as we play the game, and then gets angry when we lose. The next game we choose is Monopoly, and we all know how long this game is going to take. It’s finally my turn to choose a movie, so I pick ‘History of the World: Part 1.’ Her favorite Mel Brooks movie. I figure we need some laughs going around. Even though she’s seen this movie, I don’t know how many times, she still laughs at all the jokes. And I love seeing her face scrunch up as she laughs. I sneak in a few kisses here and there as we play as a way of making up for the way I treated her last night.

“Hey Li,” Colleen speaks up.

“Yes, Colleen?”

“Actually, everyone.” We all perk up. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys sooner.”

I can see the tears they are all trying to hide. “It’s alright, Love,” says Zayn. “We do understand why you tried to hide it from us,” he looks lovingly at her.

“It just hurt us that you didn’t tell us, Colleen,” speaks Perrie, “You know you can trust us.”

“I know…”

Louis slides over to her, “Hey now, don’t start crying on us again,” she says chuckling through his, “You’re going to make the rest of us start.” She laughs back.

Well? Opinions? Feedback? Vote?!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.4K 117 31
[COMPLETED] Katie and her friends were normal girls living in their dream city, London. But when they meet One Direction, they become not-so-normal...
10.8K 191 17
A girl named Laura is bestfriends with Harry Styles for years and also has a huge crush on him. But when she finds out he has to move house something...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...