Hold Still GXReader

By EternalKimFlame

I walked along the street. Everything was perfectly normal. The sun was warm, a soft breeze swept through my... More

Theft
Denial
Truth
Circles
Don't Look
Tears
Wild
Hm
Shopping
Date Night
Surprise
Le Tag? Not It!!!
Baby Steps
Too high can't come down
My little Pearl
It's Not A Date!!!
Secrets
Grillby's Bar
Dance
Meet me Again
Take Care
Why can't I say Good Bye?
The Snap
Ignore me
Tick, Tock
Why?
Miracles Happen
CliffHanger
The UnderGround
Be My Eyes
Past the next corner
Snowdin
Found you
Snowed in/ Snowdin
Broken Body
Chained hearts
The Truth
Let's go Home
Rather Be With You
Announcement
It's Up!

Me With You

1.1K 52 37
By EternalKimFlame

Ok so a lot of you wanted this chapter really badly so here it is! The end of 'Hold Still!' I hoped you enjoyed the book and that you'll enjoy this chapter cause it's the last one you're gettin!

I giggled as I danced around with head phones on my head.
Sans had made another song for me and I was listening to it right now in my room.
It had been a few months since Gaster had taken his half back from Sans and we now lived together with Papy and another monster named Mettaton. Who was determined to turn Sans into a singer. Even though he wasn't all that interested.
MTT was usually gone with Papyrus but Sans and I didn't mind all that much. He'd gotten admittedly more lazy, but he kept it to a minimum so I wouldn't get worried about him. I didn't even notice when the door opened until Sans wrapped his arms around me from behind.
"Ah! Sans you startled me!" I told him pausing the music and pulling my headphones down.
"Sorry, didn't mean to make you jump out of your skin." He joked making me giggle before I kissed his cheek.
"I've got a little surprise for ya." He whispered to me and I tilted my head.
"Oh really? What?"
"You gotta find out on your own." He told me putting a small box in my hand. I smiled a bit confused before opening the box. Inside of it was another box. And another, and another, it went on for a few minutes.
"Sans, how long is this gonna take?" I asked before feeling something that wasn't a box.
"What?" I asked, but I was talking to myself as I felt the band of metal with a small rock in it.
"S-Sans?" I asked as he gave me a squeeze.
"It's a sapphire." He whispered to me as I felt a small brail inscription.
My One and Only.
Tears pricked my eyes as Sans moved to kneel in front of me.
"(Y/n)...will you-"
"Yes!"
There was a bit of a pause.
"I haven't asked yet."
"Too bad! You already gave me the ring!" I cried making him laugh before he stood up again.
"Will you marry me?"
"Yes."
I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a kiss. I ignored the fact that Mettaton and Papy were cheering from the door way, no doubt recording us as we kissed.
Eventually though we pulled away and Sans shut my door pulling me closer, and kissing me again.
Best Surprise, Ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 259 21
Thanks to Whirly_Twirl or Sid Powell for letting me continue their story! :3 I just hope i can pull it off, making seem just as good as the origina...
25K 642 31
A young child fell into the Underground once again Back to the bed of flowers, where it all began What will they say? What will they do? "heh...yer...
4K 158 18
"Now for poor little Frisk." He began to say. He better not make something up just to keep her here. I swear, this girl was to much of a goodie-goodi...
119K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...