Remnant Restart

By S-Naruto

After living my life to the fullest and to the end I was not expecting or prepared for being in the position... More

Chapter 1: Rebirth
Chapter 2: Growing up
Chapter 2.5: Training
Chapter 3: Going Back to School
Chapter 4: The Blue Guardian
Chapter 5: A Day in Vale
Chapter 5.5: Halo?
Chapter 7: Beacon Bound
Chapter 8: Initiation and Forming Teams

Chapter 6: A Heroes Trailer

4.1K 67 155
By S-Naruto

Seasons have rolled by since my debut as a hunter. The island of Patch was in summer now as trees and flowers were in full blossom bringing with them the feeling of a new life.

Everyday felt warmer than the next under the bright sun, which wasn't bad if you were used to it here.

People were getting ready for this year's Remnant day festival, celebrating the day when art and color was saved by our forefathers.

It was probably one of the biggest events held each year, and from the amount of food and fireworks that people prepared they were ready and willing to celebrate that fact.

Even hunters were taking time off to go home during this time to celebrate with their families.

My parents included were helping Tai and Summer prepare a feast to commemorate the occasion. Knowing this I made sure to save room for more of his grill-styled cooking and Summer delicious deserts.

Classes were over now and for seniors like Yang and I we were preparing our next step and life by sending out our applications to the hunter academies for next year.

I honestly enjoyed these few years at Signal. Being able to grow and laugh with people I could call family was a treasured gift I would never replace.

So as I stare down an Ursa who was currently crushing down on my shield wanting to eat me as his next meal, I only had one question in the back of my mind as I protected a child who got lost from his parents.

'I better not be late and miss out on the food, or this beast would pay for it.'

Flash change scene

"Mommy!? Daddy!?" Cries out a child with tears down his face. Stumbling in the forest and evening sun as the trees whisper and bushes rustle.

"Where are you?!" crying out once more and again silence was returned, only leaving the sound of his tearful lonesomeness.

He wanders forward alone, defenseless, lost. His mother always told him not to go out alone, But he was too busy having fun on this day of all days to remember her words.

So now here he is wondering where to go and what else is out here. His voice hicks as he cries into his sleeve, staining it with salty water.

Suddenly from the bushes the sound of footsteps and twigs breaking could be heard. His eyes dart around looking for the reason.

Doom falls over him as shadows bend and warp in his view, his mind sacred for what's to come.

He shuts his eyes as the footsteps draw closer as he tries to stop crying. The clanging of metal echoed loudly as with each step it grew closer and closer until the sounds stop just in front of him.

"Hey now, we don't need to waterworks little one." He hears a new voice as an armored hand lands on his head softly stroking it.

He opens his eyes to see what he's seen in only picture books. A hero standing above him wearing a glimmering blue armor with a shield rested on his other arm.

The man kneels down to his face lifting the guard on his helmet to reveal blue eyes that spread calm and joy throughout the boys body.

"So do you have a name?" The person asks the child as he nods shyly.

"Noah..." is all that comes out as the man laughs.

"Well then Noah do you know where you live?" he asks as the boy begins to softly cry.

"I live in Shaleston, but my mommy told me not to leave the house." He tears up as he is talking. "But...but I didn't listen and now...now...im..wahhh!" no longer able to hold it he cries as the man rubs his chin.

"Hmm well then Noah, I guess I'll have to get you home so your mother won't have to worry." He lifts the child up with the air placing him around his shoulders as the boy rests his head and arms atop the figures helmut much to the amazement of the child.

"Leave it to me." His voice booms with confidence and a smile that infects the child making him giggle and grin.

"Hold on tight now." He wraps tighter around the helmet as they begin to travel down the path towards his home.

"Mister, who are you?" the boy asks when they reach a wooden bridge that he could recognize.

The man looks up to him as he continues walking. "Who me? Well my name Is Ulric. Also I'm not a mister im only 17 you know." He laughs making his way across a bridge and through more trees, into the darkness of the Patch woods.

Flash change scene

The trek so far was rather peaceful. I hummed a few tunes that placated the child as he seemed to relax during our travel back to his home. It seemed like a normal day until I detected something in the distance.

Once reaching a suitable area I stop in my tracks confusing the child. "Alright now this can go two ways." I slowly put the boy down and draw my weapons.

"Either you leave and I continue to take him home, or we fight and you shall lose here and now."

The boy wonders what is happening till he understood when the sounds of growling come from the shadows.

Red eyes pierce the darkness as Beowolves crept forward. Their numbers too large to count.

They whimpered as my sage mode activated my sage eyes staring at them.

"Alright now Noah. I need you to follow my orders okay?" the boy nods as I grin rustling his head.

"Then don't worry." I drop my face guard down and form a defensive stance. "I shall protect you."

Flash

[Background music: Original lyrics to my song: Fight On]

Here I stand like an oak

Facing fire, death, and smoke

Enemies swarm me with roars of fright

But I fear not, so I shall fight!

Can't stop or hold me down

Can't even make me frown

I do what I love and that's to protect

Touch what I guard and get Fucking wrecked

For the fearful I will always stand

For victory is in my hand

Don't tell me no, that's a sin

Do or die I'll always grin

Fight on

To those of you who stand beside me

Don't prolong

The battle that lies before us

And arise once more just like the dawn

Inside me the battle still grows

Will I die? Hell I don't know

These cuts and bruises hurt and bleed

But for the people I'll keep my creed

My lungs are hurting, the pain won't stop

My knees buckle down wanting to drop

However like the mountain strong and wide

Just like the waves and crashing tide

Such thoughts will get me killed

Needless blood will be spilled

Calm my mind, burn my heart

My feet move again as I depart

Fight on

Those of you who stand beside me

Don't prolong

The battle that lies before us

Arise once more just like the dawn

Would I ever change this path I took

Should I ever face the fears I've overlooked

But their smiles are what I do this for, so I guess it's all okay

This pain to me is nothing new, so I just smile and hide it all away.

Flash

The Beowolves begin to howl as they dash towards us. Taking Dawn Bringer I begin to spin it above me in a rapid motion.

Once they reach my striking zone I begin to twirl and slash at them one by one.

Some are sent flying around the area, as others were sliced to ribbions from my blade as it went through them.

The horde of Grimm kept coming as I maintained my assault, striking the ones that got into my reach or neared the boy Noah.

A few times I had to pivot around him using my legs to nudge him around my sides as I slam the pommel into a few Grimm when they umped at us.

"They learn I see." I say in a low voice as the Beowolves stopped charging and began to circle Noah and me.

"However you won't win by just standing back now." I used Fire Release: Great Fireball and let loose my barrage of fireballs onto the remaining horde of Beowolves.

Few were able to escape, leaving the majority to their doom as the dust settles.

I sighed before shifting my shield back as I look at the screen that appears.

25,000 Exp gathered

'Hmm not bad for a workout I guess.'

[Danger Detected]

"Spoke to soon..." I sigh as I hear a rumble coming closer.

I look behind me to see a Boarbatusk in mid death roll closing in quickly.

"Uh oh get down Noah." I say to him before crouching using my shield as a ramp.

The Grimm hits the shield and ascends over it as I launch it upwards making it breakout from it's attack. Taking this chance I jump and send a flurry of attacks into its weak points, ending the battle before it could hit the ground.

"Anything else want to fight!?" I hold out my weapons in a taunt as I look around.

"Good because I really ne-" trees smashed opened with a loud crash as small pack of Ursa came crashing through the area looking at Noah and I.

"Of course...why not..." I slump from their aggression before charging towards the Grimm impaling the first one.

"There is only two of us here. Do you creatures really have nothing better to do?" I ask the one I just hit as it dissolves. "Guess not."

I lean into the blow before Dawn Bringer flashes and explodes outwards as the creature slams back into the others smashing them into trees and rocks.

One managed to get behind me with a slash as I avoided the hit before sending a horizontal swing to its neck, "lightning blade!" cleaning slicing it off with a fountain of Ooze spilling out.

A few more try to pass me to get to Noah, which enraged me. "Where do you think you're going?"

I shout using a taunt, forcing them turn to challenge me. "That's better." I spin the blade above me before going into a frontal dash. "Lets wrap this up!"

I go up and personal with them using my shield to angle their attacks away and at each other. Using this time I strike rapid attacks with my glaive. The Grimm unable to keep up with my hits slowly stumble and succumb to the onslaught before falling back and turning back into nothing.

Feeling satisfied i stand up with a nod before I hear one last Roar from behind me.

[Boss: Ancient Ursa Major]

Level: 90

HP: 5000000/5000000

"..... Damn looks like I'm getting my workout today." I whistle at his health, taking a shielded guard as it begins to charge.

Once it reaches out with its claw I slam into its chest with my shield.

The hit pushed it back as it stumbled back trying to withstand the blow. It's claw came from above pushing me back a bit making me blink before turning to Noah.

"Noah...this may take a bit." I give him a smile to relive his worry before facing the beast once more.

"Now then creature, I know not why you came out just for little ole me but know you won't win."

I charge at the Grimm with my blade ready to strike when it returns it's own claw back at me.

I managed to re-angle my hit at its claws leading into match of stamina as we matched hit for blow with one another.

The Ursa after getting annoyed stood onto its two legs to crush me under it's weight. See this I used my shield to cushion the impact when it dropped down upon me.

"Geh! You're a heavy one, how much have you eaten?" I ask in jest as I take a knee from the weight.

'Speaking of food they better have some for me after this...wait first fight than food.'

I reprimand myself as I remember the situation. I slowly lift upwards throwing the Grimm upwards and over me before I grip Dawn cleaver in both hands.

I begin to channel Aura and wind, lightning chakra into the weapon as the air around the blade warps. I quickly dash to the beast stopping right before it.

"Noah get down!" I shout to him before I swing the blade.

The whoosh behind the attack was quick and clean, as the Ursa stood in place.

I stand up facing it with a smile as I lift my face guard up and begin to walk towards the town. "Let's go Noah, can't keep your parents waiting."

He hears his name and stands up again looking at me with worry. "But the Grimm is still..."

I pat his head turning him as we continue walking. "Don't worry, it's already over."

The beast roars in anger as if being ignored. Deciding to get revenged for the insult it dashes towards us. However the minute it tried its torso slid off its bottom falling into a heap exploding into an lightning tornado explosion.

[Quest: Lost lamb] Completed

Reward:

500,000 Exp earned

Loot gained:

Vibranium ingot x 5

Demon Leather

Herba leaves x 6

I mentally drool at the vibranium before turning to Noah.

"Told you Noah." I smirk at him when his eyes widen with shock and awe before he begins to cheer.

"That was amazing mister! You're so Strong!" his smile grows wide as we kept walking.

I look to him with a smile before I glare. "I told you im 17! Don't call me mister!"

Flash change scene

Once we crossed the forest edge we took the path for a few minutes and reached the town. His mother upon seeing us from the window sprinted out the door and rushed him into a hug so quick that I couldn't help but laugh.

She was cradling him like he was the most fragile thing in the world. I could only smile seeing such love for a child.

She kept thanking me, asking if I wanted to eat with them for a thank you.

I refused of course as I said; I was just passing through and wanted to help.

I waved off to Noah once more before I set myself to home hoping that I didn't miss out on any of the my own dinner.

Once I was alone I noticed I looked beat up "Shit...those two will have my head for this..."

"Definitely!" Natsuki-chan laughed at my misfortune.

Grunting I quickly use the Mystical Palm on and myself before doing one last inspection seeing that everything else was good.

"That should do it." I say with a huff before making my way to the planned picnic area. I noticed Yang was already there and noticed my presence when she turned around, which I was glad that I mentally prepared myself for this.

"Sorry I'm late had some trouble before getting here." I smile to her, who seemed not as amused.

"You better be sorry Ulric, and what kind of trouble?" Yang says with a leveled stare, hands to her chest as I avert my gaze.

"Oh you know lost child, grimm attack. Same old same old." I try to shrug off before Yang bonks my head.

"I swear trouble just finds you." she sighs before checking me over. "Are you hurt at all?"

"A little, I already healed it just to make sure, so don't worry I'm good." I give her a thumbs up as she seemed to accept that.

She smiles again before turning back. "Then help setting the table, Ruby will be back with Dad and Mom soon with the food."

I follow her orders, grabbing some plates and tableware and set them onto the tables till people started showing up.

"Hey Ulric!" I turn to see ruby in her usual red hood and battle skirt.

I finally reached to the point where Beacon accepted students for the year.

Yang and I applied recently but I have a feeling we'll be accepted.

'It does help when you're in the top ten of your year'

Natsuki-chan snorted/laughed "Pfff top ten? You mean when you basically kick everyone's ass in Signal who challenged you to a fight."

I glare at her mentally 'It's not my fault that they keep coming to me and surprising attacking me every chance they get!'

Natsuki-chan snickers before replying "Plus you were holding back none of them forced you to take off your weights, gravity seals and use your chakra, magic. The worst part is that you didn't even use your aura during the fights."

'You can't blame me! The last time I use those I cracked an entire mountain and scared the heck out of my opponent!'

Natsuki-chan continues to laugh while I pouted she smiles before replying "This shows how far you have come from your training."

I sighed before saying 'Yeah. But now only you Summer, Raven and Qrow can keep up with me. The only ones who force's me to fight seriously are you, Summer when she uses her sliver eyes and Raven when she uses her spring maiden powers.'

Flash change scene

Somewhere a drunk Qrow, a woman wearing a Avian white mask with red markings similar in appearance to a four-eyed Nevermore and Summer carrying some food suddenly stopped what their doing before feeling proud, happy and satisfied with themselves.

Through the woman wearing a Avian white mask felt an extra feeling like a warmth that she had not felt in a very long time.

The woman eyes behind the mask widen in realization before smiling not a fake one but a genuine one.

Flash change scene

"Hey Ruby." I return with a smile taking some of the bags from her and placing them by the grill.

"Thank you." She says with a smile before I ruffle her hair making her pout from the treatment.

"No prob." I answer her who seemed to remember what day it was from how her eyes sparked.

"I can't wait for the food and fireworks! They're always so pretty, I wonder what kind of gunpowder they use to make such colored explosion..."

Ruby goes off into her world as I chuckle. "Only you would think of that Ruby."

She breaks from her rambling with a pout. "Hey! There is nothing wrong with that!"

"Haha I know Ruby, I know." I smirk as she lightly hits my chest with her hands making me laugh more.

"Don't ever change Ruby." She blushes slightly and mumbles something I can't hear.

I didn't realize how long we were talking till Summer shouted at us. "Come get it while it's hot!"

We rushed over getting the food as I joined my parents who were glad to see me.

They were rather happy and proud to know that I'll be going to Beacon where Ozpin was at.

My father went there so he began retelling stories of his time with Tai and Qrow as they chuckled telling their own version of the story.

Through my Mom and Summer told us what actually happened. Leaving the men to crouch with a raincloud over their heads and drawing circles on the ground with their finger.

We began laughing once my dad and Tai got into a arm wrestling match as we shouted with amusement from the spectacle.

It was an hour later when the fireworks show began as we watched by the fire pit at the stars as the night air lit up with colors and shapes.

I didn't realize I was smiling when yang and Ruby sat with me, their heads leaning on my shoulders as we 'Uohd and Awed' at the show.

I was glad for how my life has been. I could only hope that I could keep it that way once we made it to Beacon.

Flash change scene

"I'm going to Vale now. The Dust Til Dawn store has a discount going for dust so I'm getting it while it lasts." I hear Ruby explain to us as I was with Yang filling out our acceptance papers from Beacon.

The quest didn't clear so I assume I need to pass initiation to be a true student.

However hearing where Ruby was going I knew that I needed to go with her.

"Oh I need to pick up some stuff actually Ruby, can I come with?"

"Sure thing, just hurry up." She says getting her gear as I grab my shield from the wall.

"What about me? I need help still!" Yang says with a grunt, looking over her paperwork.

I smirked and did hand sign 'Shadow Clone jutsu' I mentally said. A clone of me pop out and waved his hand to Yang before doing the paperwork.

I smirked at Yangs gaping expression as she kept looking at the two of us.

"Just do what you can." I said to the clone as it gives me a thumbs up before laughing at Yangs still gaping expression.

I chuckled as Ruby and I head out to the ferry.

The trip was rather quiet besides us talking about weapon and mod ideas.

It's her favorite subject If no one couldn't guess from how she handled her weapon.

Besides Yang and I she didn't seem to open up much to others, so I needed to make sure she would over at Beacon.

"So what did you need to get?" I look to her as she looks up to me.

"Oh some dust and a other things." She says as I nod at the answer.

"So Dust till Dawn right?" I ask as she smiles. "Yep, the store is always so nice at night.

We chat for awhile till the ferry reaches the docks. We take our time walking in the night air to the store.

Once there I look around as Ruby goes directly to the old man and chats.

'So is today the day I wonder?' I think to myself as I stroll down the aisles.

Once I do I get the dust I need and head to the front. I spot Ruby over by the magazines with her headset on as I look to the owner.

"Hello young man how I can help you?" he says with his old smile as I pull my wallet out

"Just getting ready for Beacon, so I need to stock up." I hand him my student hunter card as he scans it and begins to bag my dust and items.

While doing so I hear the door open. I don't turn around when I hear multiple footsteps approach to clerk.

[Quest: Ulric be nimble, Ulric be quick]

Task: Stop Roman and his thugs from robbing the store

Reward: 35,000 Exp

One person stops as I see from the side that he wears a white and black outfit.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust store open this late at night?"

Roman Torchwick

[Criminal Mastermind of Vale]

Level 25

'How the hell is this guy not caught yet?!'

Luck: 1500

'...... That is so unbelievable and unfair!'

I turn to fully see Roman Torchwick, cigar in hand as one of the thugs aims the gun at the old owner.

"Please...just take my lien and go." He says with a sad frown.

Roman shushes him "Calm down we're not here for your money...grab the dust."

The thugs begin to open containers and begin to load all dust from the store before one turns to me and another goes to Ruby.

"Hey you in the blue hands in the air." I ignore him as I go to grab a book.

"Are you deaf I said hands in the air!" he shouts again as I start reading.

He marches over to me with his blade taking my book away.

"DO you hear me!?" he says with a shout as I look to him.

In seconds he fell unconscious 'Oh how I love the sharingan'

Flash Important update

(A/N: Now when Ulric uses the Sharingan, Rinnegan his eyes will glow blue instead. For the Sharingan and eternal Mangekyou Sharingan it will glow a dark blue as for the Rinnegan it will glow a light blue. And for Sage Mode it will still have its markings but look like his eyes are glowing a light green as for the Chakra cloak for the Nine-tails: Natsuki the cloak will be blue instead of orange/yellow. He has put up an genjustu for his eyes so that people will not be able to see his special eyes when he uses them.)

Flash back to the story

The other guy that was bothering Ruby was sent flying as Roman looked over before nodding at another thug to attack us.

Ruby barreled towards him slamming him through the glass window with a kick as I just simply strolled out the front while they were distracted.

Ruby smiles at them and activates Crescent Rose and unlocks the safety as I extend Dawn Bringer and slam the bottom of Eternal Vow into the ground with a grin.

Roman looks at us before turning to the henchmen. "Okay...so get them." He simply says as they yell and charge us.

Ruby begins the fight with her scythe and twirl around before firing a shot to swing up the first guy that came close before using another shot to fly up after him in the sky.

I take this chance to take two of them using my glaive to separate them and using my shield to slam the unlucky one into a wall freezing him with Ice style and began to strike at the other one who was being knocked about.

It was at this time Ruby came down dropping on the guy with the back of her scythe and dashing to the only one standing who was trying to keep her down with gunfire.

After a few seconds she reached him and slammed him up before following it with a vertical swing.

At this point she embeds her weapon into the ground twirling around the pole and landing one last roundhouse with both feet into his face, sending him to the feet and ground of Roman.

"You were worth every cent, truly you were." He walks up to us taking his cigar and throwing it away.

"Well it's been fun Lil Red and Blue Wonder. I really enjoyed our evening together, but I must get going."

He takes aim with his cane as the bottom lifts up. "So I'm afraid this is where we part ways."

He pulls the trigger as a large blast explodes towards us. I quickly stand before Ruby before my shield glows.

'Full Guard' I say in my mind as the attack bounces into the shield and disperses to the sides leaving two small trails in the ground.

When the smoke clears we look around to see him climbing a ladder before the owner comes out.

"You alright if we go after him?" Ruby asks as he nods yes.

Ruby dashes to the ladder using her Crescent Rose to shoot her way up and hooking the blade at the edge of the roof, landing on top without any wasted effort.

I teleported up there using teleportation magic.

"Hey!" Ruby yelled out, causing the thief to pause.

"Make one more move and I'm lighting you up," I said as a lighting dragon trained on his back.

"Persistent..." he muttered under his breath

Refusing to turn and face them, a tense few seconds ticked by. His patience was answered as the roar of a bullhead transport rose from an adjacent street. Bright spotlights shown down on the two youths, blinding them temporarily as the white suited man scrambled into the cabin. The lights let up, allowing them a brief reprieve.

That same moment, another figure dropped in between them and the crystal, conjuring a violet glyph that shielded them from the blast; a huntress. She was perhaps in her late thirties with braided golden hair and spectacles. A white long sleeved blouse clothed her, neatly tucked into a high set black skirt. A tattered purple cape billowed behind her. Black stockings and heels finished off the display. She huffed in annoyance as she waved what appeared to be a wand. Adjusting her glasses, she swung in a wide arc, firing a volley of violet energy bolts at the bullhead. The armored hull suffered little more than large dents from the impacts.

I took aim as I shift Eternal Vow into its siege mode and let loose my barrage of bullets and fired a hail of bullets, the red dust infused incendiary rounds peppering the cockpit. Ruby joined me, her scythe collapsing into a high velocity sniper rifle. Thundering cracks announced each round. The red-haired thief stumbled his way to the cockpit as his getaway bird lurched under the combined assault.

"We got a huntress!" the thief yelled at his pilot, who promptly rose from the pilot's chair and headed to the cabin.

The pilot was a woman, clad in a scarlet dress that fell to her mid thigh, decorated with gold embroidery, and glass high heel shoes. Glowing amber eyes were all that had shown from her mostly shrouded face. Her form rippled with the power of flame.

The bespectacled huntress ignored this new assailant for the most part, instead waving her wand as it glowed with the intricate spider-web of Dust energy, conjuring a billowing swirl of storm clouds above the bullhead. From its tendrils, large and sharpened chunks of ice fell upon the craft, embedding themselves into the reinforced steel. The thief, who had since taken the woman's place in the cockpit, struggled to keep the bird airborne under the new assault. He swore out-loud, quickly ducking to the left as one shard easily forced its way through the craft's canopy, showering him with glass.

A wave of the scarlet woman's hand conjured numerous orange glyphs where the trio stood. In haste, the huntress slid the two youths to safety with her wand as she herself nimbly danced out of range of the subsequent explosions. In response, the huntress waved her wand and took full control of the resulting debris, manipulating them into the form of a large spear. A flick of her wrist sent the deadly formation flying at high speed towards her target, only to be met with several volleys of fire that steadily wore it down in size. Switching tactics, the huntress waved her wand once more, splitting the spear into multiple tendrils and surrounding the craft, but the pyromancer had a defensive tactic for this assault as well, throwing both her arms outwards and creating a super-heated shockwave that reduced the debris to ash. Sighting in with her scythe rifle, Ruby took careful and precise shots at the woman. Unfortunately the bullets did nothing, easily being stopped by the palm of the sorceress' hand. Needing an escape tactic, the pyromancer cupped her hands together, compressing the molten energy into a tightly packed ball. When she felt it had reached a sufficient level, she launched this ball at her three attackers. The huntress' eyes went wide when she realized how much more powerful this particular attack was in comparison to all the others. Gritting her teeth, she formed a protective sphere around herself and her two unexpected charges.

The explosion rocked the city across several blocks, startling the hapless citizens with its force and volume. where I jump to Ruby and tackle her away from the area despite the protective shielding, we were knocked to the ground, alluding to the strength of the explosion. The concrete roof of the building glowed an angry red, flash heated by the sudden assault from the fireball. Drawing upon her deeper reserves of power, the huntress let loose a wave of energy, banishing the smoke and flames from around them, but by the time she was able to send another volley of bolts, the bullhead was already retreating into the night sky. With a frown on her face, the huntress adjusted her spectacles and set to work repairing the ruined roof with her telekinesis.

[Quest: Ulric be nimble, Ulric be quick] completed

Reward: 35,000 Exp earned

When we regain our senses the bullhead is flying away as I turn to Ruby. "Are you okay?"

She blushes from the close contact before we separate upon the third person on the roof coming up to us.

"Are you a huntress?" Ruby asks before grinning widely. "Can I have your autograph!?"

Flash change scene

Ulric Azul

[Guardian Student of Signal]

Lv: 84

HP: 145,000/145,000

Aura: 790,000,000/790,000,000

Mana: 460,000,000/460,000,000

Chakra: 23,100,000,000,000,000/23, 100,000,000,000,000

Strength: 961 (+70)(+30) = 1,061 (+20%)(+25%)=1591.75

Endurance: 631 (+70)(+25%) = 876.25

Agility: 831 (+70) = 901 (+20%)(+25%)=1351.05

Dexterity : 881 (+70) = 951 (+20%)(+25%)=1426.05

Vitality: 1,031 (+70)(+30) = 1,131 (+20%)(+25%)=1696.5

Intelligence: 926 (+70)(+25%) = 1245

Wisdom: 926 (+70)(+25%) =1245

Charisma: 421 (+70)(+25%) = 613.75

Luck: 520

210 Points remaining

Skills:

Observe: The ability to focus on objects and people to understand them.

Huntsman Path: The ability to draw power from those you slay as Exp

Warden's Call: Taunt enemies to fight you. Any who dare attack another during the duration [10 sec] will result to being hit for bonus damage

Mighty Blow: Unleash a massive strike lowering the targets Defenses

Great Cleave: Charge your attack for one devastating blow

Full Guard: Channel power into your shield to repel a single attack [Reduce Dmg by 70%]

Divine Interception: Rush to the aide of an ally absorbing the blow

Rally: Boost nearby allies spirits and increase their Damage

Fast Healer: Your life force refuses death [Healing rate doubled]

[Counter (Active) lvl MAX] : User can reverse the moves of opponents and attack with the user's own counter moves. This technique acts as a trump card against opponent with superior power and skill, as it turns the strength of such opponents against them. 200% boost to damage when counter connects. Permanent 65 points to INT, WIS and LUCK]

Shadow Clone Technique : Can make several clones of himself based on the amount of energy he uses.

Rasengan: A swirling ball of controlled energy that can drill through anything.

Wind Release: Rasenshuriken: A powerful version of Rasengan where he imbues it with huge energy and throw it at the enemies and makes a huge circular explosion. Within that explosion, several wind sickles form that will make mince meat out of the enemies.

Sharingan Stage 3 (Active/Passive)[Level 100 - MAX] - The so called 'HAX' power of the Naruto World, steal your enemy's jutsu by watching them make their hand seals and throw it back in their faces, plus it'll help you predict their moves and can even trap them in genjutsu while looking through enemy ocular based genjutsu, you can even 'see the future' by predicting the movements of everything in your eyesight have fun, but be warned, opponents with sufficient speed can overcome your predictive abilities!- 25 CP/second when used by non Uchiha, 5 CP/second when used by an Uchiha. +75% DEX when active, can learn opponent's jutsu by watching them form their hand seals, cannot learn elemental kekkei genkai or hiden jutsus.

Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan:
The upgraded version of the Mangekyou Sharingan the owner of these eyes can no longer go blind from over using them. The eye only blinds when using Amaterasu and the pain is decreased massively.

90% time slowing effect and with a boost of 35 in INT and WIS. Adds 180% more effective genjutsu.

Gives access to Skill:(PASSIVE) SEE CHAKRA adds
Give access to Skill:(PASSIVE)READ ATTACK PATTERNS
Give access to Skill:(PASSIVE) COPY ATTACK
Give access to Skill(PASSIVE)READ ATTACK PATTERNS
Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Amaterasu
Cost-150 cp
Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Tsukuyomi
100cp
Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Susanoo
150 cp plus 20 every minute.

Susanoo's : Complete Form]. +250% DEX when active, doubles chakra capacity when acquired, 15 CP/Second.

Susano'o (Active)[Level - 100(MAX)] - Considered to be the ultimate technique available to the Uchiha and the perfect defensive technique, when it is first used it materialized as a skeletal structure, usually a set of ribs for a defensive purpose, but as the user gains more experience, more of the body is formed.

Susanoo's Weapons Sword Of Totsuka: It is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing the target it pierces. Those who are stabbed by the sword are drawn into the jar and trapped in a Genjutsu-like "world of drunken dreams" for all eternity. It is sheathed in a sake jar Drunken God Sealing Gourd. The blade is actually the liquid inside the gourd that is released and shaped into a blade.

Drunken God Sealing: Gourd An ethereal gourd that Susanoo now has. It is used to seal whoever is stabbed by the Sword of Totsuka.

Yata Mirror: The Yata Mirror was an ethereal shield. It is said to be endowed with all nature transformations and able to change its characteristics to any nature transformation to completely negate any attack, whether it be spiritual, or physical.

Kotoamatsukami:
The user is able to plant a very powerful, yet subtle mind-controlling illusion on the target. This makes them believe that they are doing things on their own free will due to false experiences planted in their mind.

Amenonuhoko (Heavenly Jeweled Spear) (Active)[Level N/A]- Allows one to freely control the earth and shape it according to one's desires, even changing the very elemental composition. Steep chakra cost.

Kamiyonanayo (Seven Generations of the Age of Gods) - Right Eye - A Time/Space technique that allows her to repeat a Jutsu that she has used up to seven times. They will be along the same path as the original jutsu.

Ama-no Ukihashi (The Floating Bridge of Heaven) - Left Eye - Alters the trajectory for Ninjutsu, easier for own jutsus when compared to opponents

Rinnegan-
The most powerful eye in the world thought to be legend

100% time slowing affect and with a boost of 50 in INT and WIS. Adds 150% more effective genjutsu.
Costs 120 CP every 5 seconds.

Gives access to Skill:(PASSIVE)See Chakra

Gives max to Perk:(PASSIVE)Elemental Affinity

Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Animal Path

Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Asura Path

Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Deva Path

Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Human Path

Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Naraka Path

Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Outer Path

Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Preta Path

Gives access to Skill:(ACTIVE)Limbo

All-Killing Ash Bones: A certain-kill technique, the user hardens their own bones and protrudes them out of the skin, and then fires these weaponized structures from their back or from their palms at the intended target. When these bones pierce a living organism, the bone and target starts to deteriorate at a molecular level, disintegrating the victim and reducing their bodies to nothing more than a pile of ash.

Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack: With mastery of chakra, you can pour loads of chakra into his palm, which he can either unleash as a barrage of fists or manifest around his arms to attack with it. This technique is strong enough to cause massive shock-waves upon impact and even destroy a mountain with ease. This technique has the potential to become the strongest offensive ability.

Infinite Tsukuyomi: The Infinite Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that traps the entire world in an illusion, enslaving them in a dream so that their chakra may be drawn upon.

Yomotsu Hirasaka: This ability allows him to open rifts within the fabric of space which allows him to instantaneously transport himself anywhere between limited dimensions. The openings can be used to connect two different spatial locations within the same dimension, or create a pathway that links two dimensions together. Similar to Kamui, Yomotsu Hirasaka allows him to utilize these spacial tears to retreat, disorient enemies, ambush attacks, among many other possible tactics.

Dead Bone Pulse:
able to manipulate the speed of his bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits allowing for great versatility. This allows him to create weapons of bones that can either protrude from any part of his body or pulled out and used like handheld weapons. The user is also able to create armor of dense bone underneath his skin. He can even fire pieces of his bones as long-ranged projectiles. Any bone that he removes from his body regenerates immediately. He can also increase the density of the bones he creates, making them stronger than steel. This not only makes the created weapons very powerful, but also makes his bodies virtually indestructible. These special bones can even withstand a chakra-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything.

Mayfly: The Mayfly is an infiltration technique that allows him to merge his body with the ground and flora and travel at very high speeds. Then, using the underground network of organic matter, consisting of things like plant roots and water veins, he can travel everywhere with high speed. Using this technique he can conceal himself in such things as trees and even sand. Once merged, his presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him. This makes this technique perfect for close-ranged spying.

Sage Art White Rage:
expels a dragon-like entity from his mouth that carries an orb in its left front claw. As the dragon tightly coils itself around the orb, it releases both blinding light and deafening sound. This alone greatly hinders those in the vicinity but, due to the intensity of the resulting vibrations, paralyzing pain is also induced. This Jutsu cause deafness, blindness and paralyze to the enemy.

Sage Art Inorganic Reanimation: This allows the user to breathe life into inorganic substances by filling the atmosphere with natural energy. This Sage Art can be used to enslave objects with no life functions, such as the earth, giving him the ability to make even drastic alterations to the immediate environment that occur both suddenly and unexpectedly. To put it simple, he can reshape his surrounding according to his will. This makes attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid

Medical Art Cellular Regenesis: This is an ultimate medical Ninjutsu which causes the target to quickly divide their cells which then forms new skin, heals bones and repair muscles. This is done by regressing cells into totipotent stem cell. These stem cells are capable of dividing indefinitely without decreasing a person's life span.

Hashirama's Cells: Hashirama's Cells has the passive ability of Regeneration. This ability heal the wounds faster. It does not require any hand seals. It grants this healing power to any user who possesses Hashirama's cells. Also, whoever has Hashirama's Cells, does not need to eat or drink for the rest of his life. The cells also keep the user young.

Shikigami Dance: This Jutsu allows the user to turn his entire body or partial body and clothing into thousands of sheets of paper, which he can control at will and form into any shape or color. To travel long distances, it can fold them into butterflies or planes for powered flight. To attack, it can hardened the sheets to the point where they were as hard as steel and folded them into arrows, spears, and shuriken. It can also restrain opponents by blanketing them in sheets, thus restricting their movements and asphyxiating them. It can also hide explosive tags amongst his papers to add a deadly surprise to her attacks. It can create numerous amount of paper by converting his chakra into paper.

Wood Style Deep Forest Bloom: The user is now able to create a dense forest of flowering trees. During the forest's formation, the user can have the branch restrain any targets that tries to attack the user before the formation of the forest is complete. The pollen produced by these flowers is then released into the atmosphere and when inhaled, renders any afflicted target unconscious. The user can also control where the pollen spreads so it does not affect them nor their comrades.

Wood Style Wood Human: The user is now able to create an enormous statue-like creature out of wood. This humanoid creature with a full body has the face of ONI. It is generally used in battle as an avatar. This creature is stated to be as powerful as the Nine-Tails.

Wood Style Wood dragon: The user is now able to create a gigantic wooden dragon, which he can use for a multitude of purposes including restraining a target, or for offensive purposes. The appearance of the dragon depends on the user. It also has the ability to absorb chakra or energy from its target, slowly rendering them unable to use techniques by biting into the target and draining them almost in a vampiric fashion.

Limbo Border Jail: With the evolved Rinnegan, The user is now able to project shadows of himself into the invisible world known as Limbo which co-exists with the physical world but is generally impossible to detect or visually perceive. The shadows can operate independently of the user, attacking and restraining targets or defending the original body from harm. The user is also capable of switching places with his shadows at any time. To the naked eye, it appeared to be the act of an invisible force.

Yin-Yang Style: When the two Yin and Yang chakra are combined, they make the Yin-Yang Style. In this style, it is possible to create anything. With Yin chakra creating form and Yang chakra breathing life into it, the possibilities are endless. This road of possibilities give way to the ultimate construction Jutsu, Creation Of All Things.

Truth-Seeking Orbs: Truth-Seeking Orbs are hand-sized orbs of black chakra that users can use to alter its shape to serve for a variety of purposes. These orbs are imbued with Yin-Yang chakra which they can be used to neutralize any ninjutsu and by extension become impervious to it. Truth-Seeking Balls are extremely destructive, capable of turning targets to dust in a similar manner to Dust Style. When kept in their default sphere form, they can be used as high speed projectiles, as explosives by making them rapidly expand, or to heal the user's injuries through physical contact.

Heavenly Hand: This ability allows him to switch position with any target. Be they organic or inorganic. He can also change the momentum and direction of the switched targets as well. Due to its speed, this technique has proven to be especially useful for launching surprise attacks against enemies.

Planetary Rasengan: The user first creates a regular Rasengan and then he creates four smaller ones that revolves around the big one in a similar manner to moons around a planet. When coming into contact with a target, the disordered rotations of the individual Rasengan, created by the central and smaller ones spinning in different directions, interact with each other to form a massive and turbulent wave-like vortex. This technique literally tears the target apart.

Yasaka's Magatama: Through the use of Susanoo, The user is able to create the Yasaka Magatama from any of his hands. Due to its structure, it acts in a similar manner to that of a shuriken when thrown by Susanoo, rapidly spinning towards the intended target, it results in an explosion in a explosion that can level an entire mountain. The size of these projectiles dependents on the user. Shattered Heaven Nave first forms two Susanoos and then he weaves three hand seals simultaneously between himself and his Susanoo, in order to draw massive meteorites from the upper atmosphere down towards a specific location on the ground. As they descend in succession along the same trajectory, if one of these meteorites is stopped, he can summon another one which will then collide with the first, ensuring that they crash into their intended destination. This Jutsu is used to wipe out enemies armies, bases villages or counties.

Chibaku Tensei (Planetary Devastation): The user claps both of his hands together and forms a black sphere between them. He then launches the black sphere into the sky. The black sphere will then expand and encase a large area. Upon which, it draws in a large quantity of the earth around, effectively creating a "Moon" that hovers high in the sky with the consumed area inside. Slowly after, the structure will begin compressing itself, crushing everything within.

Demonic Statue Of The Outer Path: The user can now summon the Demonic Statue and unleash it upon his enemies.

Senjutsu Or Sage Art: Senjutsu or Sage Art is a specialized field of techniques that allows the Ulric to sense and then gather natural energy. Senjutsu allows him to draw the energy of nature inside of his body, blending it with his own chakra. This adds a new dimension of power for Ulric to learn, resulting in the creation of "Senjutsu chakra" or "Sage Chakra".

Sage Art:

Chakra Arms: He can now manipulate his chakra and turn them into several long arms made up of entirely of chakra. He can tehn use them to attack the enemy, crush them, pulled them towards himself or pull himself towards the enemy with them.

Sage Art Massive Rasengan Barrage: After creating multiple shadow clones with each of them holding a Rasengan, the clones then expand their Rasengan into Chou Odama Rasengan and simultaneously strike the target, resulting in an enormous amount of damage.

Sage Art Tailed Beast Bomb Rasenshuriken: Nave can convert his Truth-Seeking Orbs into a Bijudama, and adds wind-nature chakra to create the shuriken-like blades around it before hurling it at the target. The resulting explosion dwarfs that of a regular Bijudama and can destroy multiple planetoid-like objects in one blast.

Sage Art Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken: Along with eight shadow clones, Nave creates nine Rasenshuriken, each infused with the special chakra properties of a specific tailed beast. After throwing all of them, it causes many huge elemental explosions devastating the enemy upon impact.

Sage Art Wood Style True Thousand Hands: Ulric is now able to create a wooden statue of titanic proportions which can easily dwarf a full-sized Nine Tail as well as a Perfect Susanoo. Thousands of hands originate from the statue's back in countless concentric rows, while its two main hands are clasped, as if in prayer. The statue can serve a variety of purposes in battle, from fighting on the user's behalf to defending and even using other techniques. The sheer size of this technique makes it almost impossible to attack the user. With its immense strength, it can grab hold of a tailed beast with ease and hold it in place, leaving it unable to move.

(Skills from previous life) :

Assassin Stare: An eye skill which allows Ulric to manipulate his enemies, forcing them to kill themselves or each other simply by looking into his eyes. When he activates this, his eyes turn crimson red and his pupils shine a brilliant gold color.

Mystic Eyes: With the "Mystic Eyes" he is now able to neutralize any techniques and skills of his enemies. All he has to do is make direct eye contact with the enemies and whatever technique or skill they are using at the moment, even passive skills will be stopped.

Mist Body: Ulric is capable of turning his body into mist in order to render attacks against him useless.

Super soldier :
Enhanced Endurance: Ulric takes most damage without flinching or making a sound, quietly allowing the enemy to attack before retaliating tenfold.

Echolocation: Continuously sends out sound waves that let him map out 100 km of the surrounding area. Can find any hidden object or enemy.

Time walk: The ability to slow down time and move forward (Ulric is 1 out of the entire human race to gain this ability)

Grand healer:
Extreme Healing Knowledge: With an endless amount of healing knowledge, he is capable of rehabilitating and cure people no matter how severely wounded or how broken they are.

Passives:

Aura: Aura is the inner strength of your soul now released. Stat bonus [Current: 25%]

Guardians Will: You soul shines to protect what is right [+ 15% to Wis and Vit bonus]

[Master] Armor Finesse (Heavy): The weight on your shoulders lightens for you to fight on aiding you [Move penalty reduced by 100% and a 50% increase in speed ]

[Master] Shield Bearer: Let no attack break through your iron will [Reduce attacks that are blocked by 100% and 70% enemies will be paralyzed when hit by this shield]

Steel Skin: No Strike shall send me low, no foe shall bring me down [gain a 400% damage resistance to physical attacks] (due to Vitality being over 500)

Gamers mind : Your mind is always clam and clear. You have complete resistance to psychological attacks and effects. You also have immunity to PANIC and psychological trauma.

Gamer's body : Your body is that of a Video Game character. You don't require food or water to survive, though they do restore Health, Stamina, Mana, Chakra and positive buffs. Additionally you cannot get decapitated or amputated.

Super soldier: Strength, Agility, Dexterity, Vitality +20% and extremely sensitive instincts (like spidy sense)

War veteran of War veterans : 100% increase in damage and adept to the situation when in combat. (like the Tyranids ability of adaptability and improve in combat even in a simple exchange like from simple brutes to master of their weapons.) (In midst of attacks)

Intellectual - Given upon reaching 100 in INT stat -50% Chakra Cost for all chakra based techniques

The Wise - Given upon reaching 100 in WIS stat - +50% CP regeneration in combat

Physical Prowess: Extreme physical strength +30 Strength and Vitality

(PASSIVE)Chakra Holder-
For having 100 points in INT Cp is boosted by 10%

(PASSIVE)Greedy Chakra Holder-
For having 200 points in INT Cp is boosted by 30%

(PASSIVE) Chakra generator-
For having 300 points in INT Cp is boosted by 50%

(PASSIVE)Chakra plant-
For having 400 points in INT Cp is boosted by 70%

(PASSIVE)Chakra power-
For having 500 points in INT Cp is boosted by 90%

(PASSIVE)-Healthy Good Job-
For having 100 points in VIT gain a boost of 10% to Hp

(PASSIVE)-Super Healthy Great Job-
For having 200 points in VIT for every level gain twice the normal amount of Hp usually gained

(PASSIVE)-Mega Health No Words-
For having 300 points in VIT gain a boost of 30% to Hp

(PASSIVE)-Mega Health No Words-
For having 400 points in VIT gain a boost of 50% to Hp

(PASSIVE)-Mega Health No Words-
For having 500 points in VIT gain a boost of 70% to Hp

(PASSIVE)-Chakra Haggler-
For having 100 points in WIS all cost for Cp are cut by 10%

(PASSIVE)-Chakra Saver-
For having 200 points in WIS all cost for Cp are cut by 30%

(PASSIVE)-Chakra Storage-
For having 300 points in WIS all cost for Cp are cut by 50%

(PASSIVE)-Chakra Storage V2-
For having 400 points in WIS all cost for Cp are cut by 70%

(PASSIVE)-Chakra Housing-
For having 500 points in WIS all cost for Cp are cut by 90%

(PASSIVE)-Speedster-
For having 100 points in DEX your speed is increased by 2 times

(PASSIVE)-Speed Trainer-
For having 200 points in DEX gain two extra points to the DEX stat every level

(PASSIVE)-Speed Master-
For having 300 points in DEX your speed is increased by 4 times

(PASSIVE)-Speed Master V2-
For having 400 points in DEX your speed is increased by 6 times

(PASSIVE)-Speed God-
For having 800 points in DEX your speed is increased by 8 times

(PASSIVE)-Arm day-
For having 100 points in STR power in your body has been doubled

(PASSIVE)-Body Builder-
For having 200 points in STR gain two extra points to the STR stat every level

(PASSIVE)-The Tank-
For having 300 points in STR power in your body has been quadrupled

(PASSIVE)-Body Builder V2-
For having 400 points in STR gain four extra points to the STR stat every level

(PASSIVE)-The Tank V2-
For having 500 points in STR power in your body has been x6

(PASSIVE) Elemental Affinity-

Shows how strong your affinity's are

Fire affinity:Maxed
200% faster learning of Fire techniques
Fire techniques are 80% more powerful
Fire techniques cost 60% less chakra

Lightning affinity:Maxed
200% faster learning of lightning techniques
Lightning techniques are 80% more powerful
Lightning techniques cost 60% less chakra

Wind affinity:Maxed
200% faster learning of wind techniques
Wind techniques are 80% more powerful
Wind techniques cost 60% less chakra

Water affinity:Maxed
200% faster learning of water techniques
Water techniques are 80% more powerful
Water techniques cost 60% less chakra

Earth affinity:Maxed
200% faster learning of earth techniques
Earth techniques are 80 % more powerful
Earth techniques cost 60% less chakra

(PASSIVE)CP Control Mastery: Level : Maxed
The level of your CP Control is shown here.
Saves 100% of CP on all CP required techniques.
Genjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu is 70% easier to learn and use.

(PASSIVE)Chakra Regeneration Overkill: Level : Maxed
Every minute regan 3,000 CP points.
Adds effect to Stat WIS for every one point in this perk adds 2 extra CP points.
With added effect of WIS CP regan per minute is 3,520

(PASSIVE)Weapon Mastery: Level :Maxed

The skill of weapons is shown in this skill
Increases chance of hitting targets by 100% with throwing weapons
Damage with any weapon is increased by 90%
DEX and STR increased by 20 stat points when using a weapon

(PASSIVE)Seal Master: Level :Maxed
Skill with the sealing arts is shown here.
Fail chance of seals is reduced by 90%
Make seals 10 times faster
Seals are 3 times stronger

(PASSIVE)Sensing Genius : Level : Maxed

You are now able to sense chakra signatures from where they came from
Sense Chakra Signatures from 500 yards away.
Sense Killer intent from 200 yards away.
100% chance to recognize Chakra Signatures you have sensed before

(Unique : Element Controler-Grants you 200% boost to control and power to elemental attacks.)
[Basically air, fire, water, earth bending.]

Uzumaki : +100 HP every level +5 endurance every level +5 strength every level 100% effectiveness in sensory abilities. Access to Adamantine Chains. Natural sensor with additional emotion sensing, sensor range doubled. Able to heal or pass life force to other people if the user was bitten.

Uchiha : +2 agility every level +1 strength every level +1 endurance and dexterity every level and sharingan.

Senju : Increase VIT 25% and chakra 50%. Natural shinobi affinity, increase all shinobi arts learning 100% and access to wood release.]

Jinchuuriki of kyuubi no Yoko : +100 HP, VIT, STR, every level +5 INT every level, enhanced healing - in combat 10 HP/s, out of combat 100HP/s, total immunity to all genjustu below A rank and ability to sense emotion.

[Ultimate magicPassiveMAXEffect: +50% MP attack power
Effect: -50% MP consumption when using magic skills]

[High speed transcendentalPassiveMAXEffect: Allows to cast 5 spells at once
Effect: Time needed to cast a spell decreased by 50%]

[Legendary magic power PassiveMAXEffect: Magic attack increased by 100%
Effect: The amount of MP required to cast a spell decreased by 80%]

[Sage's wisdomPassiveMAXEffect: MP recovery increased by 300%
Effect: Magic defense increased by 300%]

[Mythical manaPassiveMAXEffect: Magic attack increased by 200%
Effect: The amount of MP required to cast a spell decreased by 95%]

[Transcendental sage's wisdomPassiveMAXEffect: MP recovery increased by 600%
Effect: Magic defense increased by 600%]

[Mana regenerator] -Passive Level: 10/10 EXP: MAX
Description: Increase mana regeneration, the higher the level of this skill, the higher the mana regeneration rate.
Passively: Increases mana regeneration by 10X.

[Mana generator] -Passive Level: 10/10 EXP: MAX
Description: Increases Mana Capacity, the higher the level of this skill the more mana capacity is granted.
Passively: increases mana capacity by 20X.

[Where there is a will] -Passive Level: MAX
Description: Where there is a will, there is always a way. No matter how dire the situation is, you are able to find a way out of it and inspire others to do the same and increase their morale and combat ability.
Passively: Increase the chance of finding a solution in dire situations by 50% and inspires others to find a solution by 40% and raise morale and combat ability for every one individual inspired by 20%

[Nature's Wisdom] -Passive Level: 100/100 EXP: MAX
Description: It is through nature mankind has learned and gained knowledge and wisdom to flourish as a race. Thus by gaining the wisdom of Nature itself you can learn its secrets and gain allegiance of the beings of nature and rewards when venturing into lands where nature flourishes, at higher level gain allegiance and control of all beings align with nature or the wild and gain more bonus near Forests, mountains, oceans, deserts, tundra and seas.
Passively: Increases HP and MP regeneration by 400% when near Forests, mountains, oceans, deserts, tundra and seas.

[Heaven and Earth] -Passive Level: MAX
Description: If you seek the wisdom of Heaven train your mind, if you seek to be the enduring earth train your body. By gaining the wisdom of the heavens you have proven worthy of their gifts and know how to becoming the enduring earth.
Passively: Increases mana regeneration by 200%, increases physical stat gain by 300%, can call upon the denizens of Heaven to aid you for no cost and are eligible to recruit them permanently provided you are able to convince them but most of all your total mana pool is added to your Health Pool and your total base Health Pool is added to your Mana pool same with your health regeneration and mana regeneration.

[Wisdom of the wise] -Passive Level: MAX
Description: You are wise and have experience many things in life and thus using that experience you are able to gain more.
Passively: Increases EXP gained by 200%

[Spell Caster] -Passive Level: 100/100 EXP: MAX
Description: A spell caster is one that does not follow the traditional ways of magic and uses spells to suit the needs of the situation, regardless of how unconventional they may be. This skill allows you charge spells, have a delay cast time or simply make them work in ways they are not supposed to. The mastery of this skill increases the more unconventional ways you find to use a spell.
Passively: Allows a spell to be charge for 40 seconds with an increase in 400% power per sec and a delayed cast time of up to 300 sec. The user may find other conventional ways to use a spell.

[Magical Enhancements] -Active Level: 100/100 EXP: MAX Mana cost: 1000 MP per sec and additional 1000 per sec for every 1 extra stage of enhancement.
Description: You can enhance your physical prowess by channelling raw mana through your body, not only does it increases your physical abilities but also creates a layer of defence around your body. The higher the level of this skill, the more you are able enhance your body using less mana.
Actively: 1 stage = 10% enhancement and defence by 20%

[Healer or Curser] -Passive Level: 100/100 EXP: MAX
Description: You have thorough knowledge of all types of healing skills yet also know how to inflict the most crippling and worse-than-death curses. At higher level you can create your own curses and healing skills.
Passively: Increases the power and effects of all curses and healing skills by 1000%.

[Magical Juggernaut] -Passive Level: 10/10 EXP: MAX
Description: You are a magical juggernaut, plain and simple, the bonuses for this skill increases with its level.
Passively: Increases mana capacity by 20X, mana regeneration by 3000% and power of all damage dealing and support spells of magical nature by 3000%.

[Nullifier] -Passive/Active Level: MAX MP cost: 0/2000 MP per sec
Description: Nullifies all magic attacks that have less attack power than your Magical Resistance and damage all magical beings in an area.
Passively: Nullifies all magical attacks less than the user's magical resistance and adds 40% resistance to all magical resistance and increases magical defence by 2000.
Actively: Does 4000 damage to all magical being in an area and destroys all magical items.
Range: 500m Radius, additional 400 MP per sec for 10 m.

Race: Enhanced Human: The user's physical and mental abilities are above natural members of their species in that verse, beyond what can be emulated via natural training and with little to no maintaining. This entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to fellow members of their species. 100% boost to combat speed, Damage, processing power, precision and 50% reduced to damage taken. Increasing all Stats by 200)

[Title: Hyper Lethal: 150% boost to combat speed, Damage, processing power, precision and 35% reduced to damage taken]

[Body Language Analysis: Level Max] (Passive): The user can intuitively read others' body language, allowing them to anticipate their actions and respond accordingly permanent 10 points to DEX, INT, and WIS]

[Enhanced Combat: Level Max] (Passive): The ability to possess enhanced levels of hand-to-hand fighting skills and excels in various forms of combat 20% increase to combat speed and damage by permanent 15 points to STR, VIT, and DEX]

[Accelerated Development: Level Max] (Passive): User can improve their natural abilities far faster and to greater extent or beyond the limitations of other members of their species. This applies at a genetic level, allowing the body to keep up with the users own rapidly developing skills/physical attributes, and at an intellectual level, to which their mind/mental capabilities can develop beyond their normal limits. Users with spiritual and/or magical powers benefit the same way. As a result, user can (eventually) benefit from training that would otherwise cripple or kill a normal human being in 30% increase to all EXP and 15 points all stats]

[Healing Factor: level Max] (Passive): The user can rapidly regenerate. In other words, they recreate lost or damaged tissues, organs and limbs. Maxes out HPR and MPR while permanent increasing STR, DEX and VIT stats by 100[You have complete control over your healing Factor by sheer willpower you can turn this skill off for a limited amount of time]

[Combat Adaptation (passive) lvl MAX: User's fighting style and abilities adapt automatically to be equal or superior to opponents style of fighting, whether armed or unarmed, making an opponent's attacks useless after the first few strikes.20% increase to combat speed and damage by permanent 55 points to INT, WIS, and LUCK.]

[Battlefield Adaptation (passive) lvl MAX: The user is able to become stronger in a field of battle, allowing them to fight on equal or superior grounds with their opponents. Each battle fought strengthens the user physically, mentally and tactically.35% increase to precision and accuracy and damage by permanent 55 points to STR, VIT, and DEX]

[Enhanced Intelligence(passive) lvl MAX: user has intelligence that is significantly above standard genius level intellect; possessing exceptional intellectual capabilities, mental capacity and concentration, mental calculations, memorization, perception, deduction, analyzation, cognition and competence, expertise and knowledge, calculations, reading skills, learning capacity, thought process, creativity, originality, etc., typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge. permanent 100 points to INT and WIS]

[Indomitable Will (passive) lvl MAX: user has unnaturally strong willpower, enabling them to be immune to all forms of temptation including Subordination Manipulation, Telepathy, Mind Control and Subliminal Seduction. Through their will the user can face great physical pain and psychological trauma and will refuse to surrender no matter how much the odds are stacked against them, possibly up to the point of cheating death and pushing themselves past their own limitations.]

[Invulnerability (passive) lvl MAX: user is immune to all forms of conventional physical damage, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. permanent 150 points to STR and VIT]

[Longevity (passive): Individuals with this ability are at the peak of human conditioning. For this very reason, they age slower than normal members of their species due to having extremely healthy cells, without to the superhuman level. In addition, this power would activate when the user is in his/her young-adult years and they'd look twenty-years to even a hundred times younger]

[Marksmanship (passive) lvl MAX: User can achieve complete and utter accuracy on distant targets, with the activity in their brain center for aim, accuracy and precision is drastically improved. They need only to aim for an instant before they can precisely hit a target with a projectile. User can judge extremely long distances amazingly accurately, gauging the strength needed to launch a projectile, in order to hit a target accurately. If a target is moving the user can calculate the best method to hit the target. Visual obstructions like smoke and vegetation do not hinder their ability to get an accurate bead on their target, and their intense focus on whatever they're shooting at allows them to shut out outside distractions. They can compensate for environmental factors that would normally throw off their aim like wind, air resistance, gravity, and radiant heat (which distorts the image of the target).User can resist perception-distorting abilities such as Illumination Emission.]

[Stealth (passive) lvl MAX: user possesses incredibly extensive knowledge and skill in many types and ways of stealth tactics, enabling them to easily slip in and out of areas undetected. Their abilities in all manners of stealth are so refined they appear as mere illusions to those who have been lucky to spot the user. The users of this ability can move throughout even the most guarded of areas and act in true discretion. 200% critical damage if stealth attack is performed. Permanent 50 points to VIT, LUCK and DEX]

[Enhanced Senses (passive) lvl MAX: User has extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than an average member of their species.]

[Tracking (passive) lvl MAX: user can track others down easily via various means, ranging from scents to footprints. With enough experience, the user can follow tracks that are days or even weeks old. Some users may be able to reconstruct what has happened by sniffing around the area they are searching. Permanent 65 points to INT, WIS and LUCK]

[Infinite ammo (passive): infinite normal/Dust ammo]

[Mastery]

[Blunt Force: Level max] Users are able to demonstrate brutal aptitude and great proficiency in using blunt type weaponry: varying types of melee weapons solely meant to inflict heavy blunt force damage and/or trauma, making the user very dangerous in close quarters combat. When blunt weapon is equipped swinging speed is increased and smashing and bashing damage is increased by 50 %.)

[Gun Mastery: Level Max] Users are highly skilled with all types of guns allowing them to perform great feats and benefit in a far ranged combat. Users are to have excellent bull-eyes aim on their target via bullets. Users are also able to operate all variations of guns. They can create guns as well as repair them. You also have an expert knowledge of guns and handling them. Users have excellent intuition on trigger-initiated, hand-held, and hand-directed implements, especially with an extending bore, which thereby resemble the class of weapon in either form or concept when a gun is equipped fire rate and damage is increased by 45 %.)

[Meditate: Level Max] Active: Through continuous inner focus, a skill to sharpen focus, order thoughts, and increase clarity of mind and awareness of body was created. Passive effect: increases VIT, INT, WIS by 35%. Active effect: while meditating, increase HP, Chkr, Ap and MP regeneration rate by 100%.]

[Escape Artist: lvl MAX: Active: The user can escape all manner of bonds. The user mind deductively analyzes knots, fetters, bonds, etc. permanent 10 points to INT, WIS, and LUCK]

[Sleep: lvl MAX] Active: User can cause organisms to fall asleep, whether instantaneously or more naturally. Cost 450 MP]

[Aport: lvl MAX] Active: User can teleport matter/energy from one location to another without transporting oneself along or requiring physical contact. Cost 650 MP]

[Slip: lvl MAX] Active: User can temporary reduce friction in a small area. Cost 300 MP]

I was busy looking at my status as Ruby and I were inside an interrogation room in Vale.

I always did this when I was bored, as it was a good way to exam just how much better I become each time I inspect myself.

I was in my thoughts before the lady who I knew as Professor Glynda Goodwitch came back to us with a scroll in her hand with a recording of the fight.

"Do you know how irresponsible you two were tonite. Your actions won't be treated lightly, as you put many people in danger." She rants in a pace behind us as Ruby fidgets in her seat.

"They started it!" is what comes out of Ruby before Glynda went across the table from us.

"If it was up to me you'd be sent home...with a pat on the back." Ruby smiled from hearing this.

"And a slap on the wrist." She finishes slamming her crop down onto the table scaring Ruby as she hides into my chest.

"But..there is someone here who would like to see you." She walks to the side as a man holding cookies and a mug steps inside.

I smile as Ozpin walks forward looking at us. "Ulric Azul and Ruby Rose..." he stops and leans closer to her once she sits down again. "You have silver eyes?" he asks earning a questionable stare from her.

He stands up again as the video begins to focus in on her during the battle. "And where did you learn to do this?"

"S..Signal academy." Ruby responds shyly.

"They taught you how to use one of the most devastating weapons ever made?"

"eheh well one teacher in particular..." she rubs the back of her head.

"Hmm" he places down the cookies as Ruby slowly begins to eat them as I grab a few before she devours the whole plate.

"I only know one person to use such a weapon...a rather dusty old crow."

Rubies eyes lit up towards Ozpin. "hmm!" she swallows her food. "That's my uncle Qrow...sorry."

"I got really good when he started training me fulltime. Now im like Hchaaaaw." She beings to do poses, making sounds as I laugh.

"Haha Ruby I don't think it was like that." I add in as she stumbles and bashfully laughs.

"And I see you kept to your training Ulric." Ozpin looks to me with a smile.

"You handled the situation rather tactfully. With minimal force you suppressed the criminals, and minimized damaged from the enemy."

"Well I'm glad the training worked out is all." I scratch my cheek.

"Yes, I'm, glad as well." He turns back to Ruby. "So why does a cute little girl want to enter a school for warriors?"

"I always wanted to be a huntress." She says with a smile.

"To slay monsters?" he asks wanting more.

"I want to make the world a better place, protect people. Yang and Ulric here are applying to Beacon and well I got two more years before I will as well." She goes off into a ramble before Ozpin interlaces his hands on the desk as he sits down.

"Do you know who I am?" he asks before we both nod.

"You're Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon."

"Hello." He says with a smile as we return with polite a greeting. "Would you like to go to my school?"

"More than anything." Ruby looks to him with a big smile as I give him a grin.

Ozpin turns to Glynda who only sighs before he speaks "Well okay than Ruby."

We both look to each other with a smile before Ruby hugs me. "Oh my god Ulric I'm really coming with you!"

I laugh hugging her tightly back before smiling. "I see that Ruby, I look forward to it."

"Ruby, Glynda will take you home now. I need to speak to Ulric for a minute more if that's okay?"

"Okay headmaster sir...take care Ulric." She gives one last hug before her and Glynda walk out of the room.

The table remains silent for a minute as we look at each other, as if waiting for a game of chess to start.

"So Ulric..." Ozpin takes the first move. "I see two years haven't changed you too much."

I laugh before talking. "Yeah they always say danger finds me no matter what."

"Hmm indeed in the past two years since I saw you, I kept getting reports of a passing student of Signal finding and saving people in need."

He leans forward slightly with a serous look in his eyes. "Tell me Urlic...do you knowingly go into these situations as if you can find them?"

I rub the back of my head as I know he has my number on this one. "Is everything here a secret between you and me?" I ask with a plea in my voice.

"Yes, only I will know you can be sure of that."

I sigh before I look back to him. "Well I guess yes, you are right." He smiles softly as I keep explaining.

"My semblance...how to put it...alerts me of events that may happen around me..."

I try giving him some information but not everything knowing how it would be too unbelievable.

"So you can detect events that could cause harm...like future damage?"

"Yeah, sometimes it is usually immediate danger, but sometimes I've sensed future events."

He cuts me off here with a hand wave. "Like tonight." I shake my head slowly as he stops and thinks.

"Mr. Ulric, be very careful with that gift you have. Do not tell anyone of its ability."

His face grows sterner. "Some people would want to have such a power, to predict and respond to events that could happen to others and ones self...you can literally alter destiny."

The room goes quiet once more as we look at each other.

"Do not worry, for as long as you're my student, your training and education come first." He grows a soft smile as he looks at me. "After all we adults need to make sure you young ones grow strong enough to take our shoes one day."

I smile at his words before we stand and walk out of the room. "Would you like some coffee?" he asks as we pass the break room in Vale's police dept.

"Sure I could use a cup." He goes over and shortly returns carrying two, as I take one.

"Don't Worry Ulric; I make sure that my student's safety comes before everything else."

'Should I tell him Natsuki-chan?'

"Well he seems trustworthy." Natsuki-chan says

I mentally sighed 'What about you guys?'

'It should be fine I guess I mean he does protect the maidens.' said a girl with a cloak whose eyes are like the night sky while playing with some ice crystal.

'I guess so he was the wizard that gave me my power with my sisters I'm sure we can trust him!' said a girl with pink hair and hazel eyes floating around playfully.

I sighed this time noticed by Ozpin "Are you alright Ulric?"

I gave him a sheepish smile before handing him a note. Before I relax as I quietly sip at my mug, till I'm allowed to head home with a bullhead that they have.

As Ozpin his eyes lit up with curiosity and slight shock as the words slowly start to appear 'You are not alone.'

He smiled before saying "It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year."

'Well that was quite a day.' I mentally said

"""Definitely.""" responded Natsuki-chan and the two entities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1K 47
This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how does one man with a burning desire for ch...
555 26 7
When everything goes wrong at the hands of Ob Nixilis, (Y/N)'s life as he knew it for the last decade was over. Forced to use the thing that had for...
8.9K 98 8
Jaune always wanted to be one of the best heroes to have ever lived. So he sneaked his way into Beacon, the place he dreamed of being. He name some n...
97.7K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...