Never have I ever (Avengers)

By lxhxhxc

Do not read if you're underaged... You joined the Avengers. One friday night Tony has a great idea about a ga... More

1- Prologue
2 - Peter Parker (cut)
2 - Peter Parker (smut)
3 - Thor (cut)
3 - Thor (smut)
4 - Bucky Barnes (cut)
4 - Bucky Barnes (smut)
5 - Loki (cut)
5 - Loki (smut)
6 - Tony (cut)
6 - Tony (Smut)
7 - Steve Rogers (cut)
7 - Steve Rogers (smut)
8 - Doctor Strange (cut)
9 - Peter Quill (cut)
9 - Peter Quill (smut)

8 - Doctor Strange (smut)

23.5K 554 844
By lxhxhxc

Author's note:
Alright, so I finally got some time to write on this story again. Thanks for reading. The story went through the ceiling.
Your comment wars made me laught at some points. Thanks for that guys

Also: Check out my Hollywood Undead, Tom Hiddleston and my Dan Reynolds Fanfics.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter. X

---

"Never have I ever..."
Everyone was staring at Clint. He was struggling to find the right words. The game was going on for almost two hours.

Tony looked at you, not so sober anymore. A smirk. You shook your head.

Steve passed out on the couch... of course not because of the alcohol.

Wanda, Nat, Vision and Bucky left the game long before.

"...uhmmm", Clint said.

Okay. Enough. You stood up and smiled at Tony again, before you looked at the others.

"Bedtime", you said.

Some of them nodded. Tony tried to keep you from leaving and Clint was still trying to put together a sentence.

You were about to leave the room as a flickering circle appeared in front of you. You knew what that meant.

Just in the moment you thought about him... about his name... his stunning personality and his charm, Doctor Strange stepped out of the circle which disappeared shortly after.

He was a proud man. Kind of. Probably... arroggant? No. He was very friendly when he talked to you. He was only turning into a Douchebag when he had to work with Tony. Yeah. Tony is a tedious person.

Your body froze. You couldn't move. Something just dragged your attention to Strange. You forgot how to human as soon as he walked into the room. Every time.

"Hi (y/n). How are you?", he asked with the most calming voice ever.

"I... I am fine. T-thank you."

He smiled at you, then slowly shove you to the side so he could walk past you.

When he was around or coming back to the tower you were mostly prepared. But this time... ha. This was a surprise.

"I didn't know that you'll be back for the weekend, Strange", Tony said.

"Surprise", Stephen said with a shrug.

He now turned to you. A soft smile forming on his lips.

"What kind of brainless game are you playing?", he asked.

"Never have I ever?"

He looked at you in confusion.

"You... don't know that game?"

"I might be a bit too old for your games... what is the goal?"

"The goal?", you giggled.

"The goal is to find out as much as possible about your friends. Or Strangers", you held back a laughter.

Strangers

"You say 'never have I ever...' and end the sentence with something you want to know about the others."

"Example?", Strange asked.

His eyebrow was raised. He looked interested. Somehow.

"Never have I ever... kissed an Avenger", you said.

"If you kissed an Avenger you have to drink. If you haven't you don't. Simple."

Stephen's cheeks looked a bit red as you explained the game. You weren't sure if he was embarassed or confused.

Silence. Even Tony shut his mouth... or did he just pass out?

He won't die if I don't check on him.

"Well. I'll go to bed now...", Stephen mumbled, one hand on his head.

You smiled.

Another chance to get closer to him gone.

"Good night"

---

You were sitting in your bed. Wide awake. Your thoughts with Stephen Strange and how bad you wanted to play that game with him... and then there it was.

A knock on the door.

"Yes? Come in?"

You stared at the door and almost fell off your bed as you saw a tall man walking into your room. He closed the door behind him and stood there for a second.

"I couldn't sleep and I felt like... you couldn't sleep either"

He stepped a bit closer and now you were able to see him. The moon light lit up his face. His deep voice was like the sound of rain. Calming.

Now you noticed the bottle of Gin in his left hand. He was wearing some comfortable clothes. Unusual for Strange.

You sat there. Not able to speak as he sat down on your bed as well and smiled.

"I thought we could play never have I ever... i don't know alot about you", he said.

You grinned. Felt the blood heating up your face.

"Would love to."

"You start, (y/n)"

"Never have I ever... used my superpowers to make something easier for myself"

Starting this slowly...

Stephen took a sip of gin and looked at you.

"Never?"

"Never."

"Alright, my turn. Never have I ever had feels for an Avenger"

You smiled, thinking about not drinking. He would know immediately.

But that's what the game is for...

You took a sip of alcohol and so did Strange. You looked at him.

Who?!

"Who was or is it then, (y/n)?", Stephen asked before you were ready to ask.

"Hey, it's not about the background stories!", you giggled as you punched his arm.

You had already enough alcohol in your body from the previous game, but this was the chance!

He grinned at you.

"Never have I ever seen another Avenger naked"

Strange laughed out loud and took a gulp.

"Banner", he said promptly.

You giggled.

"Really? No one?", he asked.

"No"

He smiled and moved a bit closer to you. Was it the alcohol? Or was this real. He looked at you. His eyes were searching for your attention.

"I've got another one", he whispered.

"Go ahead..."

"Never have I ever kissed a wizard."

You shut your eyes. No. You didn't kiss a "wizard". Neither a magician. Neither an avenger.

Strange smiled at you. He looked to the floor.

"Let me change that..."

As his soft lips touched yours, the world stopped for a second. He shut his eyes as well. You grabbed his arm. Trying not to fall on the bed. As the kiss grew more and more passionate, he dug one hand in your (h/c) hair.

As your lips parted again he cupped your face with his hands and looked at you. A smile on his face.

"I've been waiting for this"

The feeling was overwhelming. This was what you dreamed of night by night. This was what you desired the most for the last few months.

"You are stunning", Stephen whispered, his hands still on your cheeks.

Everything in your head just sounded like you were deep down in the water. All you focused on was this handsome face inches away from yours. And you couldn't stop but want more.

You crashed your lips into Stephen's again causing him to almost fall backwards. He caught himself with a bit of magic.

"What do you want (y/n)", he moaned between the kisses.

You knew exactly what you wanted. But telling him... nah.
He pulled you closer. Stephen was sitting between your legs now, his arms firmly holding your waist. He dug his hand into your hair again and pulled softly.

"Don't wanna tell me?"

"Can't you read my mind wizard?", you snickered.

He pulled your hair with a bit more force. His eyes locked to yours.

"I want to hear it from you, miss (y/n)"

You let out a moan. Not quiet sure if you should be afraid or like this part of Strange.

"I... I want... you", you muttered.

But that was enough to turn him on. He kissed you roughly and unclipped your bra under your shirt. He kissed your neck with such passion you felt like passing out any second. Before you could react your shirt was gone and his tongue massaged your nipples.

You couldn't hold back anymore. His hands stroke your thighs and so did yours. He groaned at your touch and you felt his manhood growing in his pants. You stroke him through the fabric. Strange was on top of you, so you pulled up his shirt.

This man was driving you crazy. Everything he did, even this, was just fascinating. You bit your finger holding back moans as his hand slipped into your pants and his fingers softly circled over your clit.

He knew what he was doing.

He noticed your wet core and smiled at you.

"I like that", he whispered into your ear.

Shivers went down your spine.
You never experienced pleasure like this before.

You answered him with a hald moaned "really" as he slid in one finger.

You grabbed the sheets and bit your finger again while Stephen thrust in your fingers gaining more speed.

You almost reached your point of climax as he stopped.

"Your turn", he said and unbuttoned his pants.

You kissed his length. Sitting on the floor in front of the bed. His legs were parted. Your hand softly massaged his balls as you tried to take in as much as you could earing a load moan from the man in front of you.

Dear god.

You speeded up your movements and noticed how hard he grew into your mouth. Just as he did you let go as he was in full pleasure. You let yourself fall next to him on the bed and looked at him with the most tempting gaze you knew.

"Do you want this?"

"I never wanted more than this"

You pulled him on top of you, feeling his length on your leg.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, placing himself at your entrance.

"Yes"

And with that word he thrusted into you. He was so big. Your breathing was heavy and your body filled with pleasure. You couldn't bite back moans anymore and so you didn't care if anyone would hear you now.

Stephen hold onto your hips as he got faster and faster. His breathing as heavy as yours.

"I... I can't hold back", he whispered.

The moment he came was the moment you did. Your body wet from sweat. Your sight turned black and your body felt like you were about to pass out.

Stephen rolled off you and was now lying next to you.
After a while turned to you.

"(Y/n)... this was... amazing" , he said, still out of breath.

You just nodded.
"Yes it was"

Amazing?! This was the best thing you ever did.

Stephen placed a kiss on your forehead.

"The other's probably shouldn't know that this happened", you said.

"Maybe not about the details. But I feel like they should know about us..."

Stephen smiled at you and you gave a smile back.

"Really?"

"I've been waiting for us to get closer for years..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 397 35
This is a book to put all of my random Marvel ideas, hahaha. It consists of one shots with your favorite characters. They can be Reader X character...
132K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...
294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!