Shownu's Dream Girl (Monsta X...

By monbebe-fantasies

Spin off from Monsta X Ray season 1 episode 5 - Daycare At first Shownu did not know how to deal with childr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 13 - Dramarama
Chapter 14 - Lost in a dream
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 12 part 2

1.4K 27 0
By monbebe-fantasies

Shownu felt a little nervous about tonight as they sat in the car, Mya was telling him about her day and updating him on her story as he found her mind fascinating being able to make up plots and different scenes on the spot. It was a rare talent to be as good as her and she'd tell him her ideas every time they met, sometimes even Shownu would pitch in recommending some ideas or changes which Mya seemed to like from a 3rd persons perspective. He may be talented at singing, dancing and performing but Mya had a whole different creative skill set which he liked a lot, they were both creative beings which complimented each other.

When she opened the door, he felt his mouth go dry at the way she looked in her cute casual outfit with her looking all natural having followed his instructions. He was glad she was one of those chicks that felt comfortable and confident in her own skin, she owned it. There was a lot of stuff he liked about her and after spending so much time with her, he realised he craved her company even more and that his feelings had developed in the past few weeks since that moment of instant attraction when they first met.

She was currently telling him about how the main character in her story had stumbled upon a picture of the girl he liked but let go off, which made him have a moment of realisation as all the dots connected making it clear that the other people in his life had a role in making it all happen, it was a set up. It was a romance mystery story which made it intriguing as he didn't read or watch many romances but he decided he would read Mya's stories after the jealousy comeback was over. 

It had been so hectic recently with the numerous performances, tv shows and even starting the new episodes of Monsta X-Ray again for the next season. Even though it was fun and exciting it took a toll on them so a well deserved break was needed, especially with the Japanese album release too. He got confused with the change in lyrics sometimes but all the hard practice seemed to work off, and he was glad he could relax with Mya when he had time to himself in between all the hard work. The other members had expressed their happiness at seeing Shownu invest in someone else after three years together and working hard as their leader, they had welcomed Mya in open heartedly which he was really happy about. Even with Jooheon doing cute aegyo, Kihyun including her in the meals he cooked for everyone, Minhyuk being playful and cracking jokes along with I.M who got a little cheeky with the jokes he would suggest when it came to them two. Wonho would be like the ideal brother any girl would ask for, being protective of her and telling her jokingly in a brotherly manner that if Shownu ever hurt her, he would straighten him out. Hyungwon was the most chill in the group, just being there to talk to and give fashion related details as he made it seem effortless. They would all treat their partners lovingly once they found them, he was glad that he was grouped with these guys after all it was their 3 year anniversary coming up soon too. 

He turned his head to look at the object of his thoughts and took in all the small features from the cute shape of her eyes and how they widened a little when she saw him normally drinking him in. Down to her little button nose which suited her face and her full pink lips that stood out the most as they looked so edible but he controlled himself and looked at her overall, at the proper way she sat down with her legs crossed, sitting up straight but leaning into him slightly. The open body language she expressed as she faced him and felt her soft hand in his. 

She turned to look at him suddenly and cocked her head to the side in question, silently asking what he was thinking. She read him so easily, that was another thing he liked, that they understood each other. He decided to be honest, "I was just thinking about how happy I am that I met you, and how everyone welcomed you in, I'm grateful for it all." He smiled at her softly and raised her hand to his lips giving it a gentle kiss leaving it against her hand for a few seconds as they looked at each other, both feeling content and happy in that bubble of new romance as Mya's eyes crinkled into a smile expressing the emotions she was thinking. The moment was broken when the car stopped and the driver came out to open the door. 

Shownu helped Mya out of the car, offering his hand which she took and he escorted her out of the car gently pulling her towards him so she was flush against him once again. "Oh" Mya said in surprise, she always forgot about his strength but was sure he had pulled her up to his body on purpose, he liked to hold her in his arms recently and took the opportunity of any chance he got. 

"Let's go inside, it looks like it's going to rain. Good thing we decided to stay in tonight." Shownu said feeling happy with his choice, Mya recognised the apartment blocks they were at as she had visited the guy's homes already on a few occasions. That made Mya question whether they were joining them tonight, she enjoyed their company as they were easy to get along with and gave her a few laughs, always keeping her in a good mood. They were a good bunch. 

"Are the others joining us tonight?" She asked Shownu, her voice full of curiosity as they walked through the high security checked doors and towards the elevators. 

"Hm depends, do you want them there?" Shownu asked innocently.

"I don't mind, as long as it's comfy then it's cool but for a date night it would be a downer as I'm the only girl there." Mya said with a little laugh imagining her and Shownu trying to be romantic and the guys disturbing them and commenting on every small thing.

Shownu joined in laughing as they stepped into the elevator, pressing the 10th floor button. He moved towards her, crowding her against the wall as he raised his hands to cup her face and caress her cheeks whilst looking her in the eyes. 

"Don't worry babes, I told them to leave us the flat tonight for dinner so we won't be disturbed" He mumbled against her lips, making her heat up and she smelt his husky scent cloud her senses, all the while his eyes darting down to her lips before he claimed them in a kiss that took her breath away. 

Mya felt his tongue tease her as it caressed her mouth, making her melt into him and causing his arms to drop around her body until she was pulled right up against him again but this time willingly as his arms settled around her bare waist, one staying on her heated skin while his left hand wondered up past her soft jumper, teasing her back with the light feather touches. She draped her arms around his neck pulling his head down to her even more so she could get a better taste of him. They were so consumed in the kiss that they didn't hear the elevator stop and ding to see Wonho and Jooheon standing there waiting for the elevator and their mouths fall open when the doors opened. They saw Shownu and Mya kissing away like they were in the confines of a bedroom already. 

Jooheon broke the silence quickly and started making cheering noises in forms of wolf whistles and Skrrrr as he liked to do every so often. This lead Wonho to join in quickly as he started laughing but cheered and tried to Skrrr along with Jooheon, both of them bursting into a fit of laughter as Shownu and Mya abruptly stopped kissing and moved away slightly breathing heavily but looked at the guys wide eyed seeming to forget where they were for a few seconds and were startled by the random noises that disturbed them. The kiss had absorbed their minds completely. 

Wonho and Jooheon moved towards the lift, patting Shownu on the back and giving Mya smiles. "Better get going, we're all starving so we need to go get some food to make the other's stop complaining so quickly get out before you end up going down again with us" Wonho said smiling like a little happy kid who found everything amusing like he would burst out laughing any second again. 

Shownu seemed to get movement in his legs again and lead Mya out of the elevator saying bye to the boys but they caught the end of their conversation before the elevator door shut, Jooheon telling Wonho "It's no wonder why Shownu wanted an empty apartment tonight" before the door shut but their loud laughs could still be heard.  Mya squeezed Shownu's hand and felt her face heat up as she blushed at being caught in such an intimate moment, she couldn't believe she forgot about everything around them but it seemed to be happening a lot around Shownu recently. 

Shownu squeezed her hand back and gave her a comforting smile, he felt slightly embarrassed too but they were his group and he knew it was banter at the end of the day. They walked to the apartment and Shownu opened the door letting Mya into the familiar place again. Mya followed Shownu as he saw the lights flickering at the end of the room which was lit up by an array of candles and some colourful mood lights on the sides of the room to lighten up the room a little more. The table had a stark white smooth sheet covering the top and a set of cutlery and plates set out accompanied by wine glasses. Shownu smiled to himself, happy that the guys had helped him out, especially lighting up all the candles and adding the extra mood lights while he went to pick up Mya. He turned back to look at Mya to see her smiling in awe at the set out, she turned her eyes to him and her smile widened staring at him happily as she walked past him to marvel at the dining table and the set up. 

'He has outdone himself', Mya thought in her head as she looked at the layout which you'd see at a 5 start restaurant. She saw Shownu out the corner of her eye walk towards her and pull out a chair for her, while bowing down slightly and when she did, he picked up her hand and gave it a kiss muttering "my lady" in a low sexy tone before placing it gently on the table and turning around walking away from her which made her confused. "Where are you going?" Mya asked, her brows knitted together, waiting for him to sit opposite her but he was walking in the other direction instead!

Shownu chuckled, "there's no waiter this time babe, I made dinner before I picked you up. I need to prepare it so I can serve you. Give me a few minutes and I'll bring the starter over." Shownu walked over to the kitchen and took out some pastries from the oven which seemed to be on, the guys must have helped him prepare the food before they left which explained why it was looking golden brown from where Mya sat and didn't burn. She knew Shownu wasn't that irresponsible to leave the oven on with food cooking and allow an accident to take place. He picked up the small square pastries and placed the piping hot food on white plates, he looked sexy standing there preparing food. Mya sat with her face leaning against her palm watching him all dreamy and masculine in the kitchen. He seemed to be adding some salad and dressing as she admired his light agile movements from one place to another grabbing stuff and putting them away. She saw him put something on the electric cooker but she couldn't see what, perhaps it was for the next dish.

 Before she knew it, he was walking back towards her holding two plates full of delicious food balancing on his hands perfectly, setting it on the table. The aroma floated up into the air, Mya unashamedly inhaled the air allowing her to appreciate the smell of good food, it smelt of chicken which she loved. Her stomach grumbled out loud causing her hands to raise to it unconsciously feeling embarrassed but Shownu just laughed as he took a seat before her before lifting his eyebrows, "smells that good, huh? you haven't even tucked in yet" he said cheekily and prompted her to pick up her cutlery and dig in with his eyes as he did the same. They both cut pieces of the well cooked, golden pastries and cheese oozed out mixed in with some seasoning and chicken peeking out. She picked up a forkful before taking a bite and when she did, she moaned loudly in pleasure without even realising. Shownu was in the middle of taking a bite too, savouring the food but stopped, his eyes widening at the unexpected moan he heard out of the blue. 

"Baby, I know my cooking's mouth watering but don't make me jealous of the food. We just dug in, we need to get through the night without being seduced by you otherwise we'll get distracted" he added with a wink, making her swallow roughly getting the food down her throat after hearing those words uttered from the hot guy opposite her. 

"You actually cooked this?" Mya asked in surprise, but to be honest she wasn't that surprised since what was there that this guy couldn't do? He seemed to be multi-talented but it would still surprise her every time a new talent popped up.

Shownu acted hurt in a mocking manner, "oh baby c'mon, you didn't think I could cook this well? My mum made me learn and after living with the boys, Kihyun  is the only decent chef amongst us, it made me whip out my culinary skills and I've improved my rusty skills recently." 

He smiled at her, pleased that she liked his food this much, "Can you cook well?" Shownu asked her. He was curious since he hadn't tasted her cooking yet but he needed a woman that could cook, it was a basic necessity for him... But maybe he could make an exception for Mya as he liked her too much to let her go over such a matter. He could always teach her to cook, or when she spent enough time with his mum, she would learn pretty quickly he thought in his mind waiting for her answer. 

"Yes I can cook, I mainly cook for myself since I'm home so often and even for Kangwoo sometimes when I need to watch over him longer than usual. I'll cook for you sometime don't worry, I know you care about food a lot so I've got to show you that side too ay," Mya added with a smirk seeming cocky and full of confidence about her cooking skills. 

Shownu let out a small breath of air at the answer as he was glad she could cook, and couldn't wait to taste her food. They continued talking about food and their favourites as they dug into the starters which finished quickly as they were both hungry and it tasted amazing. They were disrupted by the sound of the water bubbling out of the pot and overflowing from the lid spilling over the cooker. Shownu swore under his breath and shot out of his seat, grabbing a kitchen towel and moving the pot to examine the food and clean up the mess. 

"Is everything okay?" Mya asked, as she arose from her seat walking towards him to examine the next dish they might or might not be eating anymore. She stood next to Shownu as he drained the multi coloured pasta pieces, it was the cutest thing. They were in the shapes of hearts and had dip dyed designs over them in the colours of red, yellow, green and blue reminding her of the food she saw sold in Italy when she went to Rome last summer. 

"Aw, they're so cute" She gushed, Shownu gave her a smile once he was done and answered her previous question. "Yeah thankfully the pasta got saved, now tell me do you prefer tomato sauce garnished with mushrooms and spinach or white sauce with mushrooms and extra cheese? I made both earlier since I wasn't sure what you liked." Shownu said as he walked past her towards the fridge to take out the two bowls of sauces, not before stopping on the way to give her a small peck on the lips surprising her again. 

"Oh no, you didn't have to do that. Silly putting so much effort in when you could've made one but I truly appreciate the effort. Umm... I'll have the white sauce since I haven't had it in awhile, do you need any help though?"  She moved towards Shownu standing at the counter adding the white sauce and pasta in another pan warming it all up, which he had grabbed when she told him her preference. Mya stood next to him and wound her arms around his waist, leaning into his back snuggling against his soft jumper for a few seconds before he put the lid on the pot and turned around. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of Mya's head before resting his head on top of hers. 

"Thank you for all this by the way, the whole comfortable dinner idea and taking the time to cook for me. Honestly, it's so perfect." Mya said looking up at Shownu as they stood in the same position holding each other.

 Shownu tightened his arms around her, dropping another kiss on her forehead before bending down to kiss her right cheek then left. He let his lips hover above hers, "It's no problem, i wanted to do this for you Mya. The evenings not over yet, let's check the pasta. It must be done now." Shownu said and gave her the small kiss she was waiting for before dropping his arms from around her body but grabbing her hand and turning her towards the counter. He took the fork lying on the counter and mixed the pasta, bringing a little to his mouth to taste. Mya watched as he bought the fork up to his pink plump lips and the food pass them as he parted his lips, swallowing the contents on the fork. Mya watched the movement of his throat in fascination bobbing up and down, his Adam's apple sticking out. Mya wanted to lean forward and dart her tongue out against his throat, to feel the movement against her tongue and taste his hot skin but the moment was shattered when she heard Shownu mumble her name and she saw he was holding the fork out for her to taste it too. She opened her mouth and he fed her, she closed her eyes once the taste filled her mouth. The white sauce was just right, not too thick or heavy but smooth with the right seasonings. 

"It's good right?" Shownu asked, his voice sounded proud so she knew that he thought the same as she did regarding the taste. "Hmm, it's amazing" Mya said savouring the taste as she tried to grab the fork from him for another bite but he realised her intention and held it above her head. 

"Na uh, go sit down and I'll bring it over for you" he demanded in a little tone which contradicted his words but she followed his instructions and sat down looking all pretty like he wanted as he put the pasta in the bowls and set it on the table before they dug in once again. The evening was going well with plenty of laughs and casual talk, the food vanished without them realising and it was time for desserts Shownu noticed, feeling a bit nervous as this is what the evening was building up to and the time was finally here. Mya didn't notice the change on his mood but he didn't want to make it obvious, he excused himself to pick up the plates and grab dessert. 

Mya groaned, "Oh my god, as good as everything tastes I don't think I can eat any more food Shownu. You know how to cook so well but..." Shownu cut her off before she could finish, "Trust me babe, you want to have dessert" he said as he raised his eyebrows suggestively and walked to the fridge to grab the small plates of cheesecakes he had help making earlier as he found desserts difficult to make and he needed the words written on the cakes without messing it up. He had to pull the idea off perfectly, once he thought of it, he knew he had to do it. 

He picked up the 4 small plates of cheesecake and was about to take it directly to the table but remembered to warn Mya, "Babes close your eyes for a minute please, and no peeking otherwise... well you can imagine what will happen" he trailed off with a tone filled with dark lustful promises. He saw Mya bite her lip but close her eyes and nod, "Okay my eyes are closed but only for a minute." Mya heard Shownu walk towards her, setting something on the table. She wanted nothing more than to open her eyes and see what he was doing but she had agreed to give him a minute, even though she wasn't counting she knew it was nearly up. 

"Shownu, I'm going to open my eyes now" she said in a sing song manner knowing he wasn't ready and heard him hurry his steps, "wait, wait one more thing" he said sounding out of breath making Mya feel amused. "You can open your eyes now Mya" and she opened her eyes wondering what he had planned and heard herself gasp out loud as she saw the four small circular cheesecakes lined up in front of her with words written on them. One cheesecake had "Will", the next one said "you", the third one had "be my" written on it and the last one said "girlfriend?" with a question mark at the end. Mya's mouth dropped open as she she raised her eyes to Shownu in surprise and watery eyes full of happiness as he said the words out loud, "will you be my girlfriend?" while looking a bit nervous.

Mya jumped out of her chair and hugged Shownu half jumping on him saying "yes, yes, yes" out loud happily. Shownu felt so happy, he threw his arms around her and spun her around then set her down on her feet and gave her a deep kiss showing how happy he was at that moment. 

"Okay go sit down, one more thing before we can indulge in the cakes, girlfriend" he added with a wink grabbing his phone. He waited for her to sit down and turned the cheesecakes around before telling her to smile, he took a picture of her with the words visible to remember this moment. 

He went around to her side, "selfie time, I want a picture of us together to store this memory away forever" he said looking at her lovingly and found the right angle of both of them with the cakes and words visible before taking a shot and posting it on the Monsta X twitter account. He knew that he would get mixed reactions but Mya was now his official girlfriend and there was nothing to hide. Mya saw him write down a caption; "meet my new girlfriend" and she felt her heart burst in her chest at the decision he made to tell the public and kissed his cheek feeling like the happiest girlfriend on the planet right now. Shownu put his phone down and turned towards her smiling brightly and grabbed the spoon breaking a piece of the cake and feeding her. The night continued in a romantic bubble of smiles, hugs and kisses until late as they ate the cheesecake and ignored the constant buzz of Shownu's phone going crazy the whole time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.3K 50
Nayeon (you) went to a university where Kihyun is. He is your first love but you never talked to him. An incident brought you together, but he acts c...
1M 26.3K 153
WELCOME TO THE BIG BOOK OF MONSTA X MONBEBES! \0/ ↠ imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED} ↠ short one-shots {REQUESTS CLOSED} ↠ MX ship collection ; tell me ab...
27K 1.4K 9
[ U N D E R E D I T I N G ] ❝and that's when I heard the voice of an angel❞ Sohn Hyunwoo, better known as Shownu, is a highschool senior and the le...
9.5K 451 33
[STATUS : COMPLETED] which hyungwon and wonho had a secret affair that leads to unexpected consequences that made them shaken up. ©minhyukist d/s : d...