How to fall in love | Han Jis...

By MINNIESSMILE

destiny ; hoodie season series #1 • han jisung fanfiction; completed ©MINNIESSMILE More

how to fall in love
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10

08

2.6K 206 64
By MINNIESSMILE

Dearest Y/N,

I didn't asked you on a date. You may wonder why... But I realized that asking you on a date after meeting you will be weird and nasty.

I mean, you have probably no idea we met so many time before. So I am fine with a role of your friend..

Why am I speaking in bullshit.

I WANT TO TAKE YOU ON A DATE BUT WHY WAS THERE A GUY WITH YOU TODAY.

I know you don't have boyfriend.. Seungmin tild me so.. BUT what if it's your crush?!? Childhood friend?!? Anyone who can love you?!?

Ahh.. I cried to my pillow. I feel sad. I can't stop pouting whole day.

It's past midnight when I'm writing this today.

I am fed up. And learning. I want to tell you that I like you. My heart is suffering.

What am I going to do?

Shall I try it?

What if you refuse to talk to me after that?

Why did I fell in love?

I am anxious.. I want to love you. I want to hold your hand. And I want to take you on dates.

I think it's official.

I loved you even before I had a chance to love you.

Yours stupid Jisung

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 4.4K 22
Have you ever imagined that you'd spent the rest of your life with a person who killed? No, a werewolf. -qlankun's
131K 5.2K 33
where minho and soojin are your typical next-door-neighbour enemies. | ©diorhyu
63.1K 2.9K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
417K 16.9K 59
"why do you care about someone who doesn't even care about you?" - in which jeongin asked a girl to help bringing a smile on seungmin's face back. sl...