Fast Transmigration: Fixing T...

By MadelynBlack

Lan Youzheng ended up dying with one regret, being killed in the most ridiculous way for the most stupid reas... More

Prologue
Story 1.1
Story 1.2
Story 1.3
Story 1.4
Story 1.5
Story 1.6
Story 1.7
Story 1.8
Forgotten Memories 1
Story 2.1
Story 2.2
Story 2.3
Story 2.4
Story 2.5
Story 2.6

To my lovely readers

4.6K 199 23
By MadelynBlack

Thank you so much for your patience, I know it has been awhile. Sadly, the exams aren't over yet. Make sure you study properly as well!

I am currently working on the next chapter, but I don't know when I will update. Hopefully between now and Sunday.

Why on earth did I pressure myself unnecessary by promising a chapter?! I should have leant better last time...I did say hopefully...

I'm sorry

Meanwhile the ranking system was updated, which means bragging time~

I love every single one of you, whether you a voter, commenter or simply a silent reader. I sincerely thank you for the support!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 23K 102
To lighten the wrath of his blackened readers, Frozen Milk was forced to transmigrate into his own novel to witness what *** he wrote. What's this? O...
1.1K 132 19
Tai Yang didn't have any enemies that he knew of. So when one day he was kill in the worst way possible but somehow didn't die Tai Yang didn't know w...
317K 17.8K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
6.8M 331K 199
"Do you want to live?" "If so, sign a contact with me." The young man gazes up with a faint smile on his face, "Yes." The young man didn't care who...