WoF OC Reviews

De WAFFLEZYAIBOI

Wings of Fire OC Reviews! Not my original idea. (If you don't know what OCs are, they are "Original Character... Mais

OTHER OC REVIEWERS
Rules + Form 2 (CLOSED)
All 10/10 Characters!
S h O U t O uT
me got tagged
gUYS NEW INFO ON PANTALA AND THE LOST CONTINENT
MORE INFO ON PANTALA & TLC!!
General Staurolite
Adpotus
(Technically Princess?) Flame
(Technically Princess?) Flame (re-do)
Papaya
Scoria
Axolotl
Blackbird
Alpine
Alpine (re-do)
Papaya (re-do)
Princess Skyseeker
Pfefferminz/Elfenbein
Bog
Princess Mischievous
Lääke
Ex-King Thaw
King Fog
Whitescales
Prince Andronikos
Soveliss
Pinniped
Queen (ew) Instagram
Inkwriter
Prince Aerodynamic
Eclipse
Ex-Captain Alligator
Tidal
Starsong
Nightstrike/Lostmind
Soveliss (re-do)
Hollow
Chuckwalla
Opuntia
Ether
Commander Shadowstalker
Dr. Maroon
Buttonbush
Nightingale
General Viper
Solar
Prince Sirelabus
Prince Sirelabus (re-do)
--LightningWings--
--SeasonWings--
Updating the Rating System
Vanilla
Needle
Hey so here's a cool person that you should probably follow
--AstralWings--
IMPORTANT! #ProtectOurCommunity
Crystal & Shade
Polaris
Happy New Years, Y'all
Macaw
Everglade
Goshawk
Heatwave
Amaryllis
VACCINATE YOUR KIDS!
Icenight
--ShadowWings--
Ex-King Nocturnal
Savannah
Bedrock
Tarantula
Lemming
Ink
Boa
Queen Nisaetus
Princess Humpback
Tombwalker
Joy
Ox
Duskwolf
Lapis
Tundra
--CrystalWings--
--SwiftWings--
where the hell have i been

Morpho

260 4 19
De WAFFLEZYAIBOI

Whether or not it's in an AU: Not in an AU, makes no contact with any canon characters form the real series.

Okay.

Era/Time Period: Not long after the events of DoD.

Alright.

Name: Morpho

Good RainWing name.

Age: 6

Meh... Okay. Her backstory is a tad short, though, and if you plan to keep it as short as it is, maybe you should change her age to 4 or 3.

Gender: Female (Sorry about that one)

Seriously, you don't need to apologize for having a female character, lmao. The name does seem like a male character's name, though, so you might want to consider changing it, but a character being female ain't a crime in any way.

Sexuality: Currently Questioning

Does she have a basic idea about who she's attracted to, though, either romantically or sexually?

Tribe: RainWing (I know it is sort of common)

Meh, not really. It's sort of in the middle, between common and uncommon.

Queen They Support: Queen Glory

Of course.

Abilities: The RainWing usual such as camouflage scales and venom. She also has a knack for cooking.

The first sentence is okay, it's pretty good, but the second part is questionable. How is she good at cooking? Keep in mind that RainWings are probably terrified of fire, and I wouldn't be surprised if Glory outright forbade fire-breathing or fire-making in the Rainforest Kingdom because of the fear it might burn down the forest completely.

So, maybe make her good at something else — like healing.

Rank/Occupation: Despite her somewhat young age she is currently a casual chef.

RainWings usually eat fruit, and I mean, you could cook fruit I guess, but there's really no reason to. Unless she's a chef outside of the Rain Kingdom, I recommend removing it or making her a chef outside the kingdom, as RainWings have no need for chefs.

She usually counts it more as a hobby considering she doesn't get paid and it's mostly just for family, friends and herself.

Okay, so... maybe you should change the chef part, either make her an official chef outside of the Rain Kingdom, or make her good at healing instead, or maybe she's a nurse.

Appearance:

Morpho slips just under your average height for a RainWing, with a elegant slimness to her that is mostly just to do with her longer build. While she does eat and enjoy fruits like many others of her tribe as well as enjoy her sun-time, she adventures occasionally, meaning she does get a little more exercise than most.

Interesting.

Along the top of her back, her scales are covered in midnight blue, which is also found just below her ear in a small patch. A dark and light azure colour run down her neck, as well as a pretty shade cyan which covers near her underscales. Her face consists of the same shades of blue found on her body, with the darkest shades closest to her ears and the lightest near her snout. A mixture of turquoise and blue run along her snout scales, while her horns are midnight blue with thin stripes of azure. The frill membrane behind her ears in close to black, with the midnight colour carrying over at its edges and being lightly speckled with turquoise spots. The spines along her back are almost ice-blue, but stick with her colour scheme. Her wings are practically an exact replica of her frill membrane. While she holds no noticeable scars on her body, the usual wear-n-tear if everyday life can be seen in her imperfect scales and horns. She owns plain yet somewhat attractive sapphire eyes.

I'm assuming she can change her scales but prefers to keep her scales this way for some reason. Mind telling me what that reason is, or is it just because she likes the color scheme?

Personality:

While she may not be overall formal in her mannerisms and speech, she acts somewhat mature for a dragon her age.

COol

This maturity didn't come from thin air though, as her mother had taught her many skills in life besides her cooking. Speaking of cooking, Morpho is completely in her element when she begins to whip up a tasty meal. Even though she may be able to talk and socialise while cooking, most of her concentration is set on the food in front of her. Don't be too surprised if she drifts off a little mid-conversation when she's doing this!

I really like her cooking, as it's original and cool, but again, RainWings have no real reason to have a chef, as well as no reason for Morpho's mother to teach her these things. Why would she need to cook, she has food that is completely OK raw?

When she isn't cooking up a storm, she's either adventuring or hanging out with her small variety of friends, possibly both at the same time. She's not an extremely social dragon, but she does enjoy the company of her closest companions. Her concentration can sometimes come in handy outside of the (non literal) kitchen. It can often maker her determined, but occasionally stubborn when she decides on something. Though she rarely gets snappy and unpleasant, she can grow impatient when others ignore her, especially if she thinks the thing on her mind is particularly useful or smart. Thanks to not quite introverted personality, she finds it hard to cope with the loss off friends or family members, not just in the way of passing, but also the way of them cutting their ties to her and disregarding their bonds. While it hasn't happened a large portion of times, her heart aches every time it happens, with a slight cold distantness and even fearful appearance can come over her. She mostly just needs a little space for a moment before getting a little comfort to cheer her up again. She quite admires a few people in her life, including her Queen, brother, parents and various other dragons she knows.

Maybe you could tell me more about what she's like in general. Is she kind, nice, pleasant, in general? I don't know; a more general view of her personality would be nice, but so far it's really good.

Backstory:

(Please note that once I have begun/completed my upcoming fan-fiction, her friendships with Horus and Annora will be explained)

Morpho, along with her mother by the name of Paradise, father named Flytrap, they all live together in a small hut well within the Rainforest Kingdom.

Really good names!

Her mother was a cook that wanted to share her love of food onto her son and daughter, along with Morpho's father, who wasn't a particularly good cook (nor was he all that interested) but thought the skills would do them good.

Why? They have fruit; there's no real reason for her to be taught how to cook.

So, Paradise and her closest friend Jasmine, opened up their own academy of cooking in the hopes to pass on their love to their children, in which Jasmine had two of at the time while Morpho had only just been born and her brother being a few years or so older. It was a hit and a success. A few anonymous RainWings and even a run-away SeaWing joined in.

But why? RainWings don't need to cook; they have fruit! Imagine if you had all the food you could ever want, with the knowledge it'll never run out, and then there's a class on how to make the food. Why would you need to make it, it's already there!

And where's the rest of the backstory? Maybe you could tell us a bit about the academy, at least?

Residence: She currently lives in a small hut on the outskirts of the Rainforest Kingdom with her mother and father. It fits them all snuggly, with a little extra wiggle room. Constructed with various materials they could find in their Kingdom, it is stable and a homely place.

Cool!

Family & Friends:

Paradise - Mother - RainWing - An experienced chef and expert on fruit.

Okay.

Flytrap - Father - RainWing - A part-time flight instructor.

Makes sense.

Jungle - Brother - His father's 'trusty assistant', usually helps demonstrate techniques and helps put with flight tips.

Alrighty; good name.

Mate: N/A

K

Crush: N/A

K

Dragonets: N/A

Good

Other: I hope you enjoyed reviewing her!

I did, she's a good character.

My Rating:

8.2/10

Originality: 25/25 (This character is completely original)

Realism: 17/25 (1.5 points knocked off for the backstory, 1.5 points knocked off for the personality, 5 points knocked off for the chef thing/lack of explanation)

Interest: 20/25 (I'm very interested in this character)

Uniqueness: 20/25 (This character is very unique)

Comments:

A bit of lengthening on the backstory and the personality, and a good explanation as to WHY she is a chef, then you're pretty much good.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.5K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
69.6K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...