Imperfect Love Without Defian...

Por annoying_e

What happens when a mute meets the bad boy? A mute, Senna Smith, has a complicated past. A bad boy, Ethan Kin... Más

Chapter 1: Black
Chapter 3: Invited
Chapter 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: Shut up, would you?
Chapter 6: A Date
Chapter 7: Regained

Chapter 2: Fucka-Do-Dee

112 8 0
Por annoying_e

Chapter 2: Fucka-Do-Dee

After that little encounter with Ethan King, I jogged home to prepare for school.

I went back to my room, to seeing that my bed was already neatly packed so I guessed that Daisy had woke up and went back to her room. I quickly went for a shower because I was feeling uncomfortable in my sweaty outfit.

I looked into the smoked mirror and stared at the girl with brown hazel eyes and brown wavy waist-length hair. She wasn't pale, but slightly tanned. She wasn't pretty, but was considered average. She wasn't that skinny. She doesn't have a flawless body. She wasn't perfect, not at all. She was me.

I got out of the bathroom with a light blue towel wrapped around my chest and picked out my outfit of the day. I've chosen to wear a turquoise shoulder-off sweater with a pair of black skinny jeans and matched with my turquoise converse. I didn't bother to cover up my dark circles and also have decided to let down my hair.

"Good morning, Senna!" Patrick (Mr Reed / Daisy's father) chirped as he noticed me walking down.

I smiled and nodded at him. They were all very nice to me, and they are willing to take me in because they were my parents' best friends for 10 over years. Yeah, like how the hell did they even manage to have such a long friendship. That's why I've known Daisy since diapers.

"Good morning, honey!" Tina said when she walked out the kitchen and placed the plate of waffles on the table.

I gently smiled at her, like how I always do.

"So, Senna you still don't find comfortable speaking to anyone?" Patrick asked warily.

I looked up at the adults' sad, sympathetic and disappointed looks and then nervously looked down at my hands which are grabbing my thighs from shaking in terror. I couldn't do this to them. They always wanted to make me happier. Whatever Daisy have, they make sure that I have one too. They were never bias. They have been treating me like their real daughter. It's me who has been pushing everyone away. I just don't want to face all these pointless emotions. It's all too late to try to mend my broken heart. You'll get cut by my broken pieces. I just wish they weren't that good to me because it makes me more upset to see them get disappointed in me. I just wish they would hate me because I was a burden to this family. I don't belong here. I should have been dead, with my father. I should have . . .

"Good morning mom, dad and Senna." She greeted after taking her seat beside me.

"What's wrong? Why are you all so quiet?" She eyed us suspiciously.

"We were just asking if Senna was ready to speak." Tina sighed.

"I thought we have been there and answered that long time ago when she moved in, dad!" She screeched.

She always knows how to salvage the situation though the tone isn't that pleasant.

"I know. Okay, I'm sorry Senna. I shouldn't have asked you that. You can take your time, no hurry. I'm really sorry. Your father would . . ."

"Patrick!" Tina scolded.

"Sorry, my bad, again."

I shook my head and typed.

(I'm fine, don't worry. I should be sorry, not the other way round. I'm really sorry, I just need more time.)

"Senna, it's not your fault. We've promised to take care you. You can always take your time. We'll be here for you. Eat up or you girls are gonna be late." Tina comforted.

I ate one waffle with strawberries and blueberries before Daisy grabbed me by my arm and lead us out.

"God, I'm really sorry about them. You don't have to listen to them, okay? You can have all the time you want. We won't pressure you. Take it easy, alright?" She placed her hand on top of mine and smiled, before starting up her engine and off to school.

When she pulled in at a parking lot, she turned and looked at me.

"You didn't get any sleep after the usual, did you?"

I took out my phone and typed, (Sorry.)

"It's not your fault, stop apologising!" She flared.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I mean no harm. It's just that you're always torturing yourself. You need sleep. Look at all those dark circles under your eyes. Your body will give in one day if you're continuing to stay up late. It's bad for health, Senna. You have to talk to me. Okay? I'll be here, forever and always."

I am a burden...

(I will get some sleep after school, don't worry.)

"And if you think you're a burden, you're not. You'll always be my sister, my best friend!" She smiled.

See, she knew me well. And that's the biggest problem.

(Thank you (: let's go.)

She gave me hug and off we go. We went to our locker to get the stuff we needed before getting ready for Mr. Stiles' lesson for Art. Well, you see I'm kind of the kid who needed special treatment so I have same classes as Daisy. Or rather, she have the same classes as me. She knew I always love Art and Music while she, otherwise. Hence she gave up some of her favourite classes like History and Science, in order for an exchange to all my classes. Sometimes I wished I didn't have to drag her down and had her give up her favourite classes just because of my special needs.

We sat down at the back, which isn't our usual seats because some people had already taken our seats. As the bell rang, more people came in and settled down.

"Excuse me, you're on my seat." A red haired guy stood beside Daisy's desk and said calmly.

"And you're on mine." Another guy with black spike hair stood by my desk.

By their looks, it screams 'bad boy'. They give out this eerie bad boy vibes and they're people you cannot messed with unless you want to be in hospital right now. Before we could apologise and leave, Mr. Stiles walked in and scolded them.

"Andrew Carter and Caleb Rose, I would appreciate if you lads would take a seat right now so I can proceed my teachings." The girls in the class simply giggled. Yes heads up, they're hot but hello!? They're not someone you can mess with. Even though, girls want them and boys want to be them, but still these bad boys are way too out of my league and I would never mess with them. Wait, why does my previous sentence sound so familiar? Did I seriously just repeated what Ethan King had said to me that morning? What the fucka-do-dee. Well, don't laugh at my trying-to-be-civil-with-curse-words, it just feel better saying fucka-do-dee instead of fuck. I'm weird but I really don't care.

After Art lesson, we got up and went for Music lesson with Mr. Brown. But the guys were ahead of us.

"What do you want? Get out of my way." Daisy harshly glared at Andrew and Caleb.

"Well, ain't you a little feisty? But I like it." Caleb smirked. Eww, what's with guys and their smirk?

"So, how 'bout some fun after school?" Andrew said to me, while taking dangerously big step towards me.

I panicked and clenched my fists.

"Leave her alone, you douche." Daisy step in front of me, being the protective friend aka sister.

"Are you two lesbians?" Andrew raised an eyebrow at us.

"Yes." Daisy lied. What?

"Well, I don't mind having threesome right now." Caleb laughed.

"This sucks." She mumbled.

"What?" Andrew looked at her, amused.

"I . . ."

"What are you four doing?" Oh my god, that voice literally send chills down our spine. Please, don't let it be her. Please. God no! This is way too fucka-do-dee.

"We're just . . ." Caleb stuttered. Who knows the bad boy has a weakness too, ha.

"Er, I . . . we, er" Andrew mumbled, little did we know that they have the same weakness, ain't this easy for us now?

"Mrs. Megan, this two ass are sexually harassing us." Daisy spoke up.

If you don't know who is Mrs. Megan, then let me tell you. She's our school counsellor, as well as the vice-principal. How wonderful is this.*Note sarcasm*

"We didn't!" Andrew and Caleb literally just screeched.

"What exactly happened?" She asked Daisy. Of course she didn't ask me, she's the fourth person to know about me. Back in those bad times, she stayed back in school just to counsel me, ensuring I'm eating well and doing well, both physically and emotionally. And it's always the same old lie: Yes, I'm fine, duh.

"We're just leaving for the next lesson, they just appeared and started saying some offensive sickly stuff." Daisy cleaned her eyes for the non-existing tears. She can be a good actress, honestly.

"Well, take this excuse card and give it to your teacher. Tell him or her I will update them what happened after dealing with this two young lads. Now hurry and get your sweet ass to your next class." She said after giving me a sad smile. Haiz, of course. Who wouldn't pity me for my plight?

With that excuse card, we quickly rushed down to Mr. Brown's Music class.

"Why are you two late for my class?" He questioned as we arrived at the door.

"Mrs. Megan told us to give you this excuse card and will inform you what happened later." Daisy answered as she passed him the card.

"Alright then, but you two need punishment."

"What!" She screeched.

Oh no, I see where this is going. It can't be, fuck no.

"One of you need to sing while the other need to play one instrument."

"I can't, I suck at singing. Wouldn't want to risk your ear bleeding to death later." She sarcastically comment. I looked over to her with pleading eyes, hoping she would help me out.

"Senna can't sing also because she had ulcers at her throat." Smooth, real smooth Daisy. I sighed and rolled my eyes at her lame excuse.

"Well then, I'm afraid one of you have to play an instrument and I will find one to sing."

I smiled lightly at Daisy, sending a signal to her saying that I want to play an instrument.

"Okay, Senna will play the piano." She cheerfully answered for me.

"Alright then Daisy take a seat. Who would like to sing then?"

I walked over to the piano and settled my finger above the keys before hearing something that might have accidentally freeze my heart.

"I will do the honour, Mr. Brown."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

586K 13.7K 42
Will, the Badboy/player is unlike anyone in his school. Yes he is a bad boy which most school have but he plays girls like a piano and pumps and dump...
257 0 17
Belle has changed herself for the guy she loves, but will this break her? or will this change her even more into a person she never wanted to be?
2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
1.4K 59 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...