The Howling {Sequel to Ripped...

By Sno_The_Owl

Encre and Fallacy have exactly what they want. Peace, and a good life set ahead. But, a faint howl, and echo... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
What the?!?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
The future of this story.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

1.6K 58 34
By Sno_The_Owl

Fallacys POV
I gazed down at my beautiful Encre, whomst was curled up in my arms. I smiled contentedly, closing my eyes again and drifting into the dark again. I was just about to sink into sleep when I heard a rap at the door. I grunted in annoyance, but gently got up, as not to wake the beautiful masterpiece in my arms. I stood and pulled a shirt on before opening the door.
   Jasper was there, Suave at his side. They had become very close, and wary as I was, I let it be. It couldn't cause too much harm, right? Jasper looked happy, and so did Suave.
"What's going on?" I asked, annoyance edging my voice.
"Aunt Felicias coming to visit!!" Jasper practically sang out happily.
   A smile dawned on my face. It would be nice to see her, and I had missed her.
"Thank you for telling me. Suave, make sure shes well accomadated." I told the butler and he nodded before leaving.
   Jasper trailed after him like a puppy dog, and I chuckled softly. They would be cute together, I had to admit. I turned back into the dark room and closed the door, then laid back down with my Encre. I fell asleep again, the darkness surrounding and warming me.

Celestes POV
   I rode in silence, the horse sometimes shifting uncomfortably. For anyone else, this forest would seem dark and forbidding, like a diving into a pool of poison, but to me it was relaxing. I hummed as I went along, my arms looped gently around the horses neck. I had almost fallen asleep when I felt the horse stop. I grunted in annoyance but sat up and looked around. I didnt onow where I was, except I knew every part of the woods...
"Hello?" I called out, hoping for a response.
   I gave it a few minutes, but there was no reply. No reply whatsoever. That's when I noticed that there was no sound at all. I started to feel uneasy, like something was watching from behind every tree, rock, under the ground..
   I gently kicked the horse and we were off again, leaving that part of the forest behind.

Sebastians POV
   Heh, I was finally home. It feels nice, but I can still see the death everywhere here... I keep Kevin, my son, from the places where it's worse. A few of the werewolves fled when I took over, more when they saw my Antonio, but I dont care. I love him and that's that. Though, of course, those that were too cowardly to face a new ruler and fled may be a threat in the future.
   Currently, I was taking a ride through the woods with another werewolf, Cross. He was telling me of what had happened when I was gone, and I listened. He was older than me and Lunar, and had been around when Nightmares Reign was still about. He spoke little of that, regardless of how much I prodded, but I just shrugged it off.
   He would never be back, for my mother, Queen LaLabelle, trapped him in stone decades ago. She put a curse on it, but I cant quite remember what it was. Anyways, I'm sure were quite safe. If there was any real threat, I'd already know.
   Everything is absolutely fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
264K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
629K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...