You're okay now sweetheart {...

KpopFangirltrash tarafından

Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they wa... Daha Fazla

Character introductions
Chapter 2 ~ shopping with a cutie
Chapter 3 ~ Can't forget
Please read and comment! ~A/N
Chapter 4 ~ Butterfly (Yoonkook)
Chapter 5 ~ Confrontation (Yoonseok)
Chapter 6 ~ Blackmail
Chapter 7 ~ Awake (Namjin)
Chapter 8 ~ Old faces
Chapter 9 ~ I trusted you
Chapter 10 ~ Teddy bear (Namgi)
Chapter 11~ Shorty (Yoonmin)
Chapter 12~ Imperfect
Chapter 13 ~ Get you the moon(Taegi)
Chapter 14 ~ Save me
Chapter 15 ~ Sunset (Yoonjin)
Chapter 16 ~ Midnight cravings
Chapter 17 ~ Unknown number (1/2)
Chapter 18 ~ Antidote (2/2)
Chapter 19 ~ Mint choco (Yoonkookhope)
Chapter 20 ~ Pillow forts and blankets (Taekookgi)

Chapter 1 ~ we won't hurt you

17.1K 398 383
KpopFangirltrash tarafından

1:00am

Taehyung's POV:

It's pitch black outside and I'm freezing. We're walking home from a meeting with our boss, he gave us a month off due to completing every mission he gave us the past month and believe me there were a lot this month. Jungkook and Jimin each hold one of my hands. They know I'm not the biggest fan of being out this late (or early) in the sketchy part of town. It's not that i'm scared necessarily, well not of the area but more of the people. The rest of my boyfriends are tall and intimidating but I don't really give off the same vibe as them. There are a lot of evil people out here. I guess you could say that about us because we kill. However we only hurt those who are cruel people that have ruined or taken innocent people's lives. There are people out here that do despicable things to anyone regardless of who they are.

My other 3 boyfriends walk behind us. We stride along in a comfortable silence. Our home is about 15 minutes walking from here so there is no reason to complain really. Well except for the freezing weather! I pull my personal heaters closer towards me and I let out a happy sigh. They warm me up slightly but even so I shiver. I didn't realise anyone noticed how cold I was until Namjoon spoke from behind me. ''Taehyung why didn't you say you were cold?'' He patted my shoulder and handed me the blazer from his suit. I only wore a long white shirt stupidly so I accepted it thankfully. ''Thank you Namjoon'' I replied slipping it on hurriedly, letting go of my 2 boyfriends hands only momentarily,I turn round and smile brightly at him.

'' Hey guys lets go down here, it's a shortcut'' Jin says. Everyone nods and we trail down the path after Jin. Its the back of restaurants in this alleyway meaning bins and boxes were scattered down the sides of the long, dingy alley.  It was all silent except for the tapping of feet on the floor. Well it was until we heard a muffled cry.

Everybody froze for a moment before we ran towards the sound. I see a heavy-set man around 6 foot tall seemingly pressed against the wall .That was until I realised he was pinning somebody to the wall. ''Hey get away'' I found myself shouting. The guy jumped back and looked like he was about to say something before running off, pulling up his trousers as he did so. The person who had been pushed against the wall dropped to the floor and put their head between their knees. We all stepped closer to them until we were stood in a circle around them. They looked up quickly and I see the tears streaming down his face. ''Are you alright sweetheart'' He flinched as though I had struck him and tried to back away. The poor boy was shivering, whether it was out of fear or because of the cold, I couldn't tell but I suppose it was mainly the former. He kept looking up and glancing at everyone and I suddenly realised something. ''Hey guys can you go a bit further away, just for a bit, I don't think he feels comfortable around all of you'' They nodded before walking away, still able to hear if I called them.

"Can I sit sweetie?" I ask tentatively. I doubt he trusts me but even so I see a small nod. He glances at me before staring at his bare feet. I sit on the floor next to the poor boy and I say in a quiet tone ''Sweetheart, what's your name?'' I could barely hear him as he murmured ''Y-yoongi'' ''Okay Yoongi do you live near here? I don't want you to be in the cold'' He silently pointed to a box with a thin blanket in and a picture of somebody whom I assume is his Mum. My heart breaks for him. ''Yoongi, how far did that man go, you don't have to answer.'' ''He was g-going to r-rape me but you s-stopped him, I o-only do blowjobs to get some m-money but I n-never go that f-far'' I wanted to cry for the obvious hardships the poor boy had gone through. I couldn't just leave him here.

I call out to my boyfriends ''guys you can come over now.'' They nearly run back over.''This is Yoongi, Yoongi my name is Taehyung but you an call me Tae'' He nods still looking warily over at the guys. Kookie steps forward first and in his softest voice whispers '' hi Yoongi ,my name is Jungkook but please call me Kookie'' Yoongi smiles a bit at that and my heart warms at how adorable he is. ''I'm Seokjin or Jin for short.'' ''I'm Jimin'' ''Call me Hobi but my name is Hoseok'' ''I'm Namjoon but you can call me Joonie'' Yoongi nodded and he seemed to be less tense than before. I could see in my boyfriends faces that they knew what I wanted to do and they seemed to be okay with it. ''Yoongi do you want to come back with us''

''I don't want to be anymore trouble'' he mumbled. I felt my heart break at how vulnerable he looked. ''Please I want you to come back with us'' I felt my eyes tear up a bit and I think he saw. He was clearly unsure but he nodded with some hesitation. I smiled and he smiled back at me. I grab his freezing hand and pull him up with me. I almost laugh at the size difference but Yoongi nearly dropping to the floor was more important right now. I hold his waist and i'm shocked at how thin he is. I can feel his ribcage through the thin hoodie he was wearing. He'll hurt his feet if he walks as well as him being obviously exhausted. ''Kookie can you carry him'' he nods and Yoongi looks like he wants to say something but thinks better of it. I whisper in his ear ''Don't worry I trust Kookie the most right now as he is least likely to drop you.'' He giggles quietly and my heart explodes at the adorable sound.

Yoongi lets Kookie pick him up and he rests his head on Kookie's shoulder. I smile at him ''you can go sleep if you want to, Jungkook is very good at being a pillow, trust me.'' I see a small nod and his pretty eyes close, he falls asleep within a few seconds, poor thing must be knackered.Jin grabs the blanket and picture out of the box, just in case Yoongi wants them.

I lead the group back in a comfortable silence, I check every so often to see if Yoongi is still asleep. Jungkook looks kind of smitten already and we barely know the boy.
We get back to our house and Namjoon opens the gate to our home and we walk up the rather large driveway. Yoongi wakes up as we reach the front door. He looks frightened for a second before he smiles softly to himself.

We go in and Jungkook carefully places Yoongi down on the couch. ''Before we go upstairs Yoongi I want to have a little talk okay?'' Jin asks in his motherly tone. ''o-okay'' Yoongi whispers. ''Alright, don't feel pressured okay darling, you don't have to answer if you really don't want to.'' Yoongi nods and I smile at him.

Yoongi's POV
Jin passes me a glass of water and I down it. Tae gives me a sandwich and I manage to eat half of it before giving it back to him.
I'm still scared but i trust them for whatever reason. Hopefully I'm trusting good honest people this time.

''Okay Yoongi first of all how old are you?'' ''I'm nineteen'' Jin nods and smiles. They each tell me their age.

''Should I call you guys hyung then?''

''No, it's alright, we don't use honorifics that much anyway.'' I nod and I feel quit proud that I managed to control my nervous stutter.

''Why are you out on the streets and how long have you been homeless darling?'' My heart warms slightly at the pet name but I answer him, hoping I won't be kicked out or hurt.

''My Dad kicked me out 2 years ago when I came out as gay. My Mum died during childbirth and he's the only family I've got except for my older brother but I haven't seen or heard from him in 3 years, he lives in Hong Kong now anyway.'' I say as though I was rapping, my eyes tear up as I mention my brother but I blink back the tears.

''ah-i'm sorry darling. Don't worry about us kicking you out. To put it simply, we're all LGBTQ+ and in a polyamorous relationship. I figure it's easier to just put it out there now so that you know. There is no pressure on you as I say this and you can still stay here if you say no. Do you want to join our relationship? I know it probably sounds really stupid and sudden and I know we barely know you but we all want to change that.'' Jin said, barely stopping to take a breath.

I sit there shocked for a moment. I want to say yes, I fee a connection to all of them but why would they want me? I'm worthless and I don't deserve them. ''I don't deserve you guys, I am not good enough for you, I'm worthless, stupid, ugly and fat, the opposite of what you want''

Hobi says in a voice filled with passion ''Don't talk about yourself like that. You are good enough. Don't put yourself down. Like Jin said, if you say no then that's fine but please be honest if you want to say yes then do. We all want you, we promise to make you see how amazing, beautiful and meaningful you are if you just give us a chance.''

I want to cry at the words. I sniffle, trying not to cry. Nobody has ever said anything like that to me before. ''Y-yes b-but could we take it s-slow, I've never had a boyfriend b-before l-let alone 6''I say, my voice shaking slightly. Hoseok's smile lights up the room and he hugs me tightly, my face buried in his firm chest. "Of course" he whispers into my hair. We stay like that for a moment and I rejoice in the warmth I haven't felt in so long. I pull away, to be pulled into another hug by Jin, he kissed my forehead as he pulled away and I felt my cheeks blush. Taehyung squeals'' cute'' before grabbing my hand and pulling me up. Namjoon smiles a stunning smile ''We'll talk more in the morning but it's late now so let's all get some rest.''

Jimin's POV

Tae and Hobi support Yoongi as he goes up the stairs. We go into our shared bedroom. Yoongi sits on the bed looking like a lost puppy. ''Here Yoongi you can wear Kookie's hoodie to sleep in'' I chuck him a black hoodie and he smiles at me. ''The bathroom is there if you want to get changed alone'' I say and he nods thankfully. I watch carefully as he stands and make sure he doesn't fall on the way to the bathroom. He shuts the door and everyone grabs some pyjama bottoms (and a top ,just for tonight so Yoongi isn't uncomfortable).We all change into that, except Tae who steals my hoodie to sleep in( with boxers underneath). We hear the door swing open and Yoongi walks out. Everybody stares at him and his face turns red. It's hard not to stare though with those gorgeous milky-white legs on display, the hoodie is like a dress on him, making him look somehow more adorable than before. Jin snaps out of the trance first and whacks us all on the upside of the head ''Yah stop staring at him''

He walks over and gently grabs Yoongi's hand and pulls him onto our huge bed. He lets Yoongi lay down under the covers in the middle of the bed before laying next to him. Everything is frozen for a second as everyone else looks at each over. Then everybody races for the spot next to Yoongi, Taehyung winning. I would be mad at him stealing the spot but the way Yoongi curls into Tae's side makes me forget all of my anger. Kookie hits my arm and we silently fanboy for a moment before laying on the other side of Taehyung.

It feels like a hole in my heart ,that I didn't realise was there until I met Yoongi , had begun to be filled. Our home felt full, and how it should be. I have never felt happier than right now lying in this bed with 5 people I love and another whom I am already falling for fast.
(Cheesy😂)
From left to right in the bed:

Jungkook , Jimin , Taehyung , Yoongi , Seokjin , Namjoon , Hoseok

This was basically the introductory chapter before we get into the story properly, hope you like it! Please vote and comment what you think or any requests for moments to happen in the book. I'll try to incorporate all ideas somehow!
( from my ig )
QOTD: Who's your bias?

AOTD: Yoongi! He's been my bias since day one of stanning BTS, and I've stayed loyal although all the members be trying to bias-wreck me all the time.
(Please comment any mistakes if you find them so I can correct it)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.1K 1.6K 43
Jeon jungkook and min yoongi, singer and Rapper of the biggest boy band in the world, BTS, go online to escape the there tiring life and in search of...
262K 8.2K 36
Namjoon, a 24 year old world famous Mafia gang leader who lives in South Korea. He is a heartless man who dosen't care about anyone else, except for...
6.9K 603 30
In an ideal world Yoongi would have the freewill to be with whoever he wanted. But, when things take a turn for the worst and the thing that terrifie...
1.1M 54.3K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...