[1] prophecy → tom riddle [ED...

By madlikewonderland

***reader discretion is advised, I wrote this book at the ripe old age of 14 and it's unedited*** An untold p... More

CAST || PART I
The Prologue
Chapter One: And So It Begins
Chapter Two: The Dreaded News
Chapter Three: 1938
Chapter Four: The First Morning
Chapter Five: The Hexing
Chapter Six: The Slip of a Tear
Chapter Seven: The Prophecy
Chapter Eight: The Begrudged Boy
Chapter Nine: The Dreaded Day
Chapter Ten: The Question
Chapter Eleven: Campfires and Unwanted Guests
Chapter Twelve: The Interrogation
Chapter Thirteen: Broken Bones and a Visit to Aberystwyth
Chapter Fourteen: Ravens and Riddles
Chapter Fifteen: A Perfect Evening
Chapter Sixteen: An Act of Selfishness and an Act of Selflessness
Chapter Seventeen: Emory's Promise and Morgandy's Spill
Chapter Eighteen: A Well Awaited Match and the Room of Mopsus
Chapher Nineteen: The Slip of a Tongue
Chapter Twenty: A Christmas Train Home and Heartbreaking News
Chapter Twenty-One: And Rune's Part Plays In
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Trip to Rune and a Judgemental Cat
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Plan
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Outburst
Chapter Twenty-Five: Douglas Beach, Brandy and Sand
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Shocking Arrest
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Edvard's Return
Chapter Twenty-Eight: King's Cross Station
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Cracked Window, Unconscious Girl and One Confused Seer
Chapter Thirty: An Unforgiveable Action
Chapter Thirty-One: A First Victory and an Injured Morgandy
Chapter Thirty-Two: A Water Fight and Muggle Talk
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Birthday Raven
Chapter Thirty-Four: Picnic and Employment
Chapter Thirty-Five: The End of a Year and the New Heads
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Seventh Years' Last Journey
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Baby News and Ancestry
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Chapel Street and the Beach
Chapter Thirty-nine: The Legendary Wizard
Chapter Forty-one: The Tower of Refuge
Chapter Forty-two: A Sour Shock
Cast ii.
Chapter Forty-three: Train Gossip and the First Day
Chapter Forty-four: Acceptance of the Mark
Chapter Forty-five: The Stressing Couple
Chapter Forty-six: An Angry Teacher
Chapter Forty-seven: A Forbidden Confession
Chapter Forty-eight: One Plan, Thirty People
Chapter Forty-nine: The Beginning
Chapter Fifty: A Flight to Death
Epilogue
Sequel: After Darkness
New Book

Chapter Forty: Obvious Olivia

769 42 1
By madlikewonderland

The news that Dove broke to the group of girls caused Nicole to drop her bowl of popcorn.

"Your mum's pregnant?" Starr screamed.

"BABY DOVE! BABY DOVE!" Nicole chanted.

"It could be a boy!" Morgandy stated.

"Either way I call dibs on being godmother!" Nicole shrugged.

Ophelia began to laugh and shake her head.

"Sorry Nick, Ophelia called dibs the day we both found out," Dove laughed.

Nicole sent a death glare towards Ophelia.

"Alright Nick, you can be the new baby's godmother," Ophelia smiled and there was a loud 'YES' from Nicole, "however Dove, I call dibs on being the godmother of your first child with Rune."

Dove laughed as Nicole's face dropped, "how are you so sure that me and Rune will have children?"

There was an uproar among the girls.

"It's obvious that you two will marry and have children, but please don't have a baby as soon as we finish 7th year," Starr smiled up at Dove.

"Oh Merlin, no," Dove gasped.

"Speaking of Merlin himself," Ophelia sat up and smiled at Dove.

"Oh yeah, when Ophelia found who I was related to, it turns out I'm related to the McKinnon's, Oddpick's and Merlin himself," Dove smiled as she sat next to Ophelia.

By this time the popcorn Nicole managed to save had completely fallen onto Starr's living room floor.

"NICOLE!" Starr yelled.

"Starr, the popcorn on the floor isn't important right now," Nicole reasoned herself.

"Tergeo," Starr pointed her wand at the mess and it cleared it all up.

"Merlin, of all wizards and witches out there, you're related to Merlin?" Morgandy smiled and hugged Dove.

Ophelia coughed to catch the girl's attention, "girls I think we better get going, we all know what Emory is like," she said as she scratched the back of her head.

"Yeah, Ophelia may know Emory better than all of us, but we all know he is very impatient," Morgandy laughed.

The girls quickly cleared up the pillows and chucked them onto Starr's sofa. They huddled together and then disapparated into thin air.

Abner jumped into the air when the girls apparated in front of him, causing him to let out a high pitch scream that wasn't soothing to the regular ear.

"You're late," Emory said looking at his watch, "I swear to merlin, if any of you are late to my classes next term, I'll be giving detention and I'll minus house points."

"We were one minute late, professor," Morgandy pouted and she folded her arms.

"One minute is still late," Emory laughed, "and don't call me professor, Morg, it's weird."

The girls laughed as Emory led them inside. The walked into Emory's living room and sat on the sofa was Archer, Caspian, Edison and Rune, they were sat next to Emory's sister, Olivia, helping her with her homework.

Olivia looked up when she heard more voices enter the house, she smiled and ran to the girls, "Ophelia!" she yelled as she ran into Ophelia's arms, "I've missed you so much, Lia!"

"I've missed you too, Liv!" Ophelia smiled as she embraced Olivia in her arms, "he hasn't been too harsh on you has her?"

"What Emory? No," Olivia laughed, "in all fairness, he's been helping me with my homework for ancient runes."

"Well, if you don't get a hundred percent, I'll be completely shocked," Ophelia smiled down at her.

"Talking of homework for ancient runes," Emory grinned and walked over to the wooden cupboard in the corner of his living room, "here is your homework, it's not due until two weeks after the term starts but, Nicole I know how you struggle with ancient runes so thought I'd give you a head start."

Emory walked back over to the girls after pulling out a couple of paper booklets, handing over the booklets to the four out of five girls.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Nicole sighed as she flipped through the booklet, "twenty pages' worth of two weeks of work?"

"No," Ophelia laughed, "this will be in one lesson!"

Emory nodded as he sat down next to Archer.

"We haven't even got our books yet; the list hasn't come through!" Dove exclaimed as she looked to a laughing Rune.

"Dove we were given the list on the last day!" Starr said as she looked over to the now panicking Dove.

"Were we?" Dove panicked further.

"Yes, Dove," Nicole laughed, "anyways, I have my books, Franko gave me all his."

"That's what I've done with, Liv," Emory smiled over to his sister who was still had her arms wrapped around Ophelia's waist.

"Talking of you, Liv, you should really let go and finish your homework so I can breathe again," Ophelia coughed as she stroked Olivia's curly hair.

"If you say so," Olivia rolled her eyes and sat back down next to Rune.

"How's the teaching course been?" Morgandy asked as she sat on the floor next to Starr.

"Exhausting, professor Kettleburn was there," Emory laughed, "says he had to renew his qualifications because of the dragon incident," the group of previous seventh years laughed after they recalled that disastrous event involving their care of magical creatures' teacher and a dragon.

"The dragon was so small but had so much fire come out of him," Abner shook his head as he pictured the dragon.

"Anyways, what are we doing today?" Starr asked, "we have two week left until school, and these next two weeks will be the last time we all get to spend together as a whole group."

"Well, we're going to make it the best goddam two weeks ever," Archer smiled as he stood up.

"And what is the plan of action today then, mister Carr?" Edison asked as he too stood up.

Archer leaned on the slightly smaller boy and smiled, "well, we're still waiting on Daxten, but that of course is forgiven, it's not every day you become a professional quidditch player!" Edison agreed and nodded his head, "however, we're also waiting on Theo and Vincent and god knows what those two are up!"

Just then Theo and Vincent walked through the front door, "are you implying that Theo and I are up to no good?" Vincent asked as he walked into Emory's living room.

"You two are always up to no good," Emory shook his head as he walked up to the boys and hugged them.

"We're very sorry, professor Oliphant!" The two boys pouted together.

Emory groaned and pulled down on the skin around his eyes, everyone else laughed as Emory began to stress out.

"Where's Daxten?" Ophelia asked.

"Outside with the dog," Theodore pointed back to the front door.

"No surprise," Emory sighed, "Brandy loves Daxten more than anyone in this family."

"Even more than me," Ophelia pouted.

Daxten walked in with Brandy in his arms wagging his tail all whilst licking the side of Daxten's face.

"So, what's the plan?" Daxten asked laughing from Brandy tickling his face.

"Archer, take the stage," Edison stepped out the way.

"I was thinking of going to that castle out in the middle of the sea," Archer pointed out the window.

The group looked out and right on the horizon was a castle-like shape in the middle of the water.

"What is that place, Em?" Rune asked.

"No idea, it's always been there, never gone there because I don't know if there's ground there," Emory shrugged.

Olivia sighed and barged her way to the front of the group she looked out and pointed towards the castle, "that castle," Olivia looked at the group, "that castle is the tower of refuge, it's completely safe to go on as there is land surrounding it."

"When did it get there?" Abner asked.

"Construction started in 1881 and finished a year later, Sir William Hillary issued after there was a load of shipwrecks on the reefs," Olivia crossed her arms.

"And how do you know all this, Liv?" Emory asked.

Olivia grabbed a book off of the small side table titled 'History of Douglas'.

"I actually read about our history," Olivia shoved the book into Emory's chest and walked back through the group towardsthe stairs, "if you want to go you better get going it's not safe when the tideis high!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.8K 27
What if there was a prophecy predicting Tom Marvolo Riddle to be the most powerful dark wizard to ever exist, a prophecy that predicted every wrong c...
4K 154 31
A Sequel to Lenora's Lament. Spoilers below: If you like a softer Tom Riddle this is for you. I think it's definitely a lighter story overall. You ca...
381K 13K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
2.6M 93.3K 54
Let me take you back fifty years. Let me take you back to a time where teenage Tom Riddle had put aside his dark plans for the future. It was all be...