Recruit{BoyxBoy}{MCU}{Spiderl...

By Lover_Licker_1

He's been hiding out in Nigeria ever since the events of the previous book. Robin's life is once again throw... More

An
1➿Wakanda
2➿Arrival
3➿White Wolf
5➿Another World
6➿Vibranium
7➿Reasons
8➿Decleration
9➿Avengers
10➿Two heads
11✨Back to New York
12✨god of thunder
13✨The one who knows all
14✨Worried
15✨feelings
half way there
16✨sick
17✨immune
18✨Meltdown
19✨news
20✨proposal
21✨The army
22✨bitch from hell
23💜new abilities
24✨goddess of love
25✨what are you
26✨the fletahex...
27✨team mates
28✨Showdown(1)
29✨Showdown(2)
30✨Wedding bells
The end😭😭
1😭😭Bonus chapter😭😭

4➿Roots

614 21 1
By Lover_Licker_1

Unknown POV

I've crash landed on this planet for a reason. No more Asgard means no more prison. They should have thought to kill all their prisoners before their stupid Ragnarok.

I'm not stupid. I'm well aware of this planets history. Especially they're encounter with Thanos , I might even know more than them about that.

I am 100℅ aware that the so called Avengers will try to stand in my way. So I'll take them out. With my abilities I would have been one of the most powerful gods alive. That's why Odin locked me away, he was afraid I woukd outpower him. I have the power to control the one weakness everybody has.

For now I'll just lay the roots and I won't even have to touch the Avengers , they'll destroy themselves. All I need to do is lay the roots. That naive root, probably scared to love again. What's his name. Robin, I believe.

While they destroy each other, I'll be here slowly building an army.

I am one of the last of my kind. I will be praised by the human kind. I am their new god. The only person who has a chance of stopping me is Odinson, so I have to kill him. That will be easy after the root grows and then get ripped from the ground , killing a perfectly healthy tree.

When I reign I will put an end to the imperfections of the human race and start a whole new breed of powerful warriors. If only I had contact with my old Kree friends and the Cycle, they would have been able to make a few inhumans for me, or a whole race.

Hello earth, I am your new Queen. Live bowing or die standing.

Vote.comment.share.Please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...
10K 300 1
With insecurities brewing under his skin, Alex makes some decisions that could lead to devastation. Will he be strong enough to keep Adam at his side...
315K 12K 40
❝I don't think Love is in my knowledge❞ ∙ Book 2 To The Daddy Series ∙ Spin-off To Daddy Issues Noah is juggling life with being...
60.8K 2.6K 22
❝He was like the moon, part of him was always hidden away.❞ ALTERNATE UNIVERSE PLOT BY: CRYACID