Nineteen | SeulMin FF

By seulgiibaechu

They were rivals in everything, born geniuses, always chasing the other's tail. They practically loathed each... More

-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21 (Epilogue)-
-22 (Sequel)-

-1-

7.3K 174 15
By seulgiibaechu

"I'm pregnant." The coffe cup falls out of his hand and onto the expensive carpet at the meer sound of her voice.

Ashy brown eyes scan the figure before him, trying to read whether she's lying or not. She is a beautiful woman, he'd admit that. Her medium height, curvaceous body. Her catlike eyes, with a greenish-brown shade can really pierce a soul. She's the same age as him – 23– and is known as the demon of the company.

Kang Seulgi.

She has always been sort of a rival to him. They were both managers of Big Hit Corp., always running around, seeking perfection. He was attracted to her ambitious and devoted attitude, but hated her guts at the same time.

And now, she says what? That she's pregnant?

"So?" Park Jimin asks leaning against the office table with his arms crossed over his chest.

He tries to look unaffected and unshaken, though it's highly impossible. There is a reason he should worry, though.

"So? Are you mocking me?" Seulgi steps closer to him, the pencil skirt moving graciously around her hips, hugging her curves to perfection.

The sight brings back memories, those hips straddling him, her folds squeezing him inside and –

He should stop.

Jimin shrugs, noticing a loose string on her black V-necked blouse. He cannot look at her in the eye.

"You certainly liked it, when I made you come time after time that night." He adds with a heartless smirk.

Seulgi feels a prick of hurt in the depths of her heart. After winning an important contract, the teams went out to celebrate which lead to them to getting drunk and wasted. Apparently, she ended up in bed with Park Jimin, the company's Playboy.

"What are you saying..." She gasps, placing a hand over her still-flat stomach.

Why did she do that? Is she, maybe, finally aware of the little life growing inside of her?

"And? What else?" Jimin tilts his head to the side. "Are you here to ask for compensatory money for abortion? Because you, of all people, wouldn't keep it." He finishes with a shrug, feeling his throat dry.

There's a lump forming, and he doesn't really understand why.

Seulgi's world crumbles. How would he even dare to ask that? Abortion, what?!

"I'm not having an abortion." She shakes her head decisively. "I initially thought you'd take responsibility, but how wrong was I." A sigh leaves her lips and she pushes back her hair. "I'm keeping the baby, Jimin."

And with that said, she turns on her heel and walks out of his office with a broken heart. All she leaves behind is the hard slam of his door.

While lightening a cigarette, he leans over the railing on the rooftop and allows the breeze to play with his black hair. He inhales the sweet nicotine, which heightens his senses. As he gazes down to the building in front of him, he watches the small people work and run around in a daze. What Kang Seulgi had said earlier in the morning still resonates in his mind, and he doesn't know what to feel. That was a month ago, and the time does match. But becoming a parent is not what he had in mind, not after growing up the way he did.

"What's up, Jiminie?" A familiar voice is brought by the wind, making goose-bumps pop on his olive skin.

Kim Taehyung. The director of the company, the one inheriting half of the fortune. The other half goes to his fiancée.

"Hey," Jimin nods, turning then back to gaze down at the concrete.

"What happened? You look down." Taehyung's thin frame appears next to him and gazes down as well, questioning just what has caught his friend's attention.

That's what he wonders, too. Just what happened?

He can't really explain what's happening. He has to be responsible, but how? That night was a mistake, both knew, but if she's carrying his child, then what should he do? By morals, he should stand by her for planting his seed into her. On the other hand, whenever the name Kang Seulgi is mentioned, and her face comes to his mind, he feels sick and outraged. She's beautiful; he gives her that. But her personality... She is a man eater, she is sly and cunning.

She cannot love.

If so, how did he end up being the idiot to get her pregnant?

"God!" He groans, fisting his hand.

While sipping coffee, Taehyung looks over his shoulder at his friend, with widened eyes. Jimin is something else. The handsome appearance and sexy aura hides a genius mind and his gentleman behavior. Well, most of the time.

"Taehyung," Jimin pleads, after he slightly calms down.

"Hmm?" He doesn't look at him this time, only drinks the coffee.

"Have you accepted the fact that you have to marry Minah?" Tricky question, touching a sensitive bud.

"I did," comes his stoic reply.

Right. Does he even have a say in the matter?

"Do you think you'll love her?" The brown-eyed man knows what questions to ask to inflict hurt.

Taehyung glares at his friend, at which Jimin raises his hands apologetically. He then throws his cigarette to the ground, stepping on it. Jimin slowly walks away, shoving his hands into his pocket hands. He doesn't know what to do.

"What's bothering you, Jiminie?" The voice makes him stop.

Telling him would do nothing, Jimin notes to self. This is his sin to carry, his war to fight. All he has to do is talk to Seulgi, come to a communal agreement, then reorganize his life.

"Nothing." Yes, it should be nothing.

His life will turn back to being neat and impeccable.

It takes Jimin another day to muster up the courage to go and talk to her. Even then, his knees are shaking, his guts are jelly, and his ambition is pretty much crushed.

Big Hit Corp. is actually split into two twin buildings, one managed by Jimin's friend, Taehyung, the other by Joohyun, his fiancée and also Seulgi's boss.

So, by the end of the day, Jimin walks unsteadily towards the other building, pondering where Kang Seulgi office is. Having the same position as him and architecture being similar, it might be that the office she vacates is on the same floor as his.

Just then, he notices people running and screaming from the seventh floor. It is the floor Seulgi's office should be on. Panic strikes him.

"Run! Fire!" A man screams and more people hysterically run away. Looking around, Jimin actually hopes to spot the pretty woman with bad personality also running away from danger.

Only more and more people fill the hallways and he's unable to spot her in the wave of human beings.

"Oh God!" A young woman shouts desperately. "Manager Kang is not here!"

"What? Where is she?" A man asks bewildered.

"She was inside."

And that's when Jimin finds himself pushing his way through the crowd, hurrying towards her for dear life. He has no idea where her office is, but he will find and save her!

"Call for 119!" He screams over the noise, taking the corner.

The smoke hits him like a harsh wave, picking at his sight and infecting his lungs. But Jimin does not give up. Covering his mouth and nose with the sleeve of his shirt, he marches forward, trying to find her as fast as possible.

"Seulgi!" Jimin yells out for her, forgetting the smoke and inhaling more.

It nearly intoxicates him, and he bumps into a flower pot.

"Damn!" He curses in his mind, trying to ignore the aching of his hip.

The smoke thickens as he advances towards the offices. No sight of Seulgi yet. Jimin, on the other hand, is breathing in the chemicals and his heart is doing a back-flip every time he thinks of the woman's possible injured state. Most importantly, the danger the little one might be in.

"Fuck!" He screams in his mind, trying to calculate where his office is, thinking to search for Seulgi there first.

Eventually, he realizes his logic is right. The symmetry of the two buildings is scary, but Jimin is thankful for once. Whith a dizzy head, he kicks the door open and rushes in the office which is engulfed by smoke.

Looking around, his heart slamming crazily against his chest, his soul nearly leaves him when he spots the fragile body lying on the floor. Without wasting a second, Jimin lifts her up with ease, a bit shocked by how light she is and rushes away immediately.

No clue where the fire has started, but he has to take Seulgi out of the smoke.

The world around him is like a prism, places and faces rushing past him. The smoke trying to grab onto his heel to pull her back and crawl around her, but he's determined to save her. Jimin runs and runs, until he sees the ambulance.

And even then, he won't hand her over, not unless they allow him to get in as well.
——————————
My new story. Hope you like it✨ Please write down your thoughts in the comments❤ I would really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 269 23
in which, the mafia queen, kim jennie pretends to be poor at the college she owns and min yoongi, the playboy of the school falls for her "Just fuck...
7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
28.7K 1.4K 14
completed ✅ When jungkook uses his brother identity to fake a marriage with chaeyoung to save his company.
29.5K 2.3K 18
[Completed/Yoonsoo Fics] Even she lost her memories, that didn't stop him to continue loving her . (Book 2 of Love Letter) completed : 22 December 20...