Sofa || Young K

By meowy-jaebum

You were sitting on that sofa, telling me, "Child it's over." So far, I still miss you here, so far. ||Young... More

✧ let's
never ✧
✧ ever
stop ✧
✧ believing
in ✧
✧ our
love ✧
✧ even
if ✧
✧ it
was ✧
✧ never
real ✧
✧ in
the ✧
place ✧

✧ first

936 56 27
By meowy-jaebum

"You know I'm not always going to be around, Brian."

Brian looked up from the puzzle he was trying to make, a frown covering his visage. He had been teasing (Y/N) about how he couldn't imagine his life without her constant pestering and those 'life lessons' and Ted-Talks she would give to him whenever he was upset.

"What?"

"Everything is temporary, Brian. Happiness, life, love, pain, suffering.. absence. Everything disappears one day. Your pain and suffering won't last an eternity - take hope in that. On the contrary, neither will your happiness or your life. Life is ephemeral. Don't give it up."

"I know all that. It's just a depressing thought, (Y/N). I don't want to imagine a life where you're not there. You are very important to me and I don't know what I would without you-"

"Brian, I am not always going to be there. I want you to be able to alright without-"

"Stop it.. I don't care if this counts as a confession but I am completely, helplessly and hopelessly in love with you, (Y/N).

When I look at you, I find myself. I find peace and tranquillity when your eyes hold mine. As long as you'll hold my hand, I'll be alright. I want to be able to openly call you mine, hold your hand, kiss your lips and love you. Will you let me, (Y/N)?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 2.8K 13
I hate how all the lesbian one shots aren't intense enough for me or smutty enough, and I'm sure atleast some other people feel the same. So this is...
99.4K 4.2K 61
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ➽🤍 Ongoing ➽🤎 Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
51.4K 3.7K 47
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
7.4K 393 15
It only started from a bet "I am used to be alone. But never this lonely" - Baekhyun